collapse

Author Topic: This is so wrong. >:[  (Read 1553 times)

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
Re: This is so wrong. >:[
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2007, 03:43:27 PM »
Life? I mean, a good number of years, yes, but not life. You could get life for brutally murdering someone, or a small group of people, but you shouldn't get life for actively participating in cockfights.
Wugza is correct, that man will not get what deserves.

You've misinterpreted. Wugza stated that he does not deserve life in prison. As cruel as cockfights are, for God's sake, you eat chickens, so why the hell would you have to serve life in prison?

Wanna know my opinion? Abusing/killing animals should carry penalties x5 higher than if you were to do that to a human being.
You're telling me that animals are worth more than humans? People who abuse their pets deserve a larger punishment than people who abuse their children/spouse/family?

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007, 04:00:10 PM »
Life? I mean, a good number of years, yes, but not life. You could get life for brutally murdering someone, or a small group of people, but you shouldn't get life for actively participating in cockfights.

You've misinterpreted. Wugza stated that he does not deserve life in prison. As cruel as cockfights are, for God's sake, you eat chickens, so why the hell would you have to serve life in prison?

Wanna know my opinion? Abusing/killing animals should carry penalties x5 higher than if you were to do that to a human being.
You're telling me that animals are worth more than humans? People who abuse their pets deserve a larger punishment than people who abuse their children/spouse/family?
:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

rofl they eat the losers  :D :D :D

there gonna die anyway just u happend to be there when there happend to be fighting and u just happened to bet with 10 other guys who happend to be there

that reminds me my dad is so dam african he brout home a dam chicken that was alive and chopped its head off in the kitchen..

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 04:56:56 PM »

No you mis-interpreted. I stated that Wugza is correct that they won't get life, and that in my opinion, and agreeing with VKM, they won't get what they deserve. It's quite obvious from Wugza's post that he thinks life in prison for this offense is too harsh...  Sooooo sorry I wasn't more clear on that. 8=| Other animals eat other animals. They don't cage and abuse them and force them to fight each other to the death. And how do you know I'm not a vegetarian? You know what they say about assumptions...

Yes I am. Thats my opinion. There are very few innocent humans. However, all animals are innocent.

Quit tryin to pick me apart kid. :-w
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 05:06:59 PM by Angsty Meier Link »

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 04:59:45 PM »
i wouldnt really say all animals are innocent cuz they do attk ppl wen they didnt do anything...

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 05:10:16 PM »
i wouldnt really say all animals are innocent cuz they do attk ppl wen they didnt do anything...
What? Ugh forget it... there's no point... 8=|

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 05:12:10 PM »
where not talking about lions bears or tigers. (:|

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »
where not talking about lions bears or tigers. (:|
I never said or assumed anyone was...
Fine I guess I have to say it. No animal ever hurt a human with any motive other than the need to survive by eating, self defense, teritorial defense or other similar natural instincts. That equals innocense.

Ya sure, a lot of times animals attack unpredictably, but how can you blame the animal? We're the ones that have lost touch with our animal instincts so much that we can't understand an animals mentality one bit...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 05:25:32 PM by Angsty Meier Link »

Offline Callipso

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 04, 2013, 04:32:59 PM
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2007, 05:45:41 PM »
LOL now the topic about animals...whats next INSECTS maybe ? LOL ...anyway even though i'm not into animals (not to say i dont like it, i just not mension this that much...) i can say that that act was no good...if they'd fight in freedom without anyone forcing to do them so - then its ok (thats a nature after all...), but forcing an animal to fight another and ESPECIALLY for money ! , thats very very bad act for sure and it need its punishment...looking back just as someone stated here about some animals all of a sudden attacks just want to admit, that those type of animals aka DOGS, SNAKES, TIGERS, LIONS etc... are just acting by their instincts, they just cant recognize whats good or whats bad, as well as they dont ever think about it, they just do what nature wanted them to do and all...so forcing animal to do things against the nature like in situation we've got here is by far not the best if not to say the worst of all acts ever...

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 07:10:47 PM »
LOL now the topic about animals...whats next INSECTS maybe ? LOL ...anyway even though i'm not into animals (not to say i dont like it, i just not mension this that much...) i can say that that act was no good...if they'd fight in freedom without anyone forcing to do them so - then its ok (thats a nature after all...), but forcing an animal to fight another and ESPECIALLY for money ! , thats very very bad act for sure and it need its punishment...looking back just as someone stated here about some animals all of a sudden attacks just want to admit, that those type of animals aka DOGS, SNAKES, TIGERS, LIONS etc... are just acting by their instincts, they just cant recognize whats good or whats bad, as well as they dont ever think about it, they just do what nature wanted them to do and all...so forcing animal to do things against the nature like in situation we've got here is by far not the best if not to say the worst of all acts ever...
Wonderfully said =D>
About that thing about insects, bhuddhist monks actually go so far as to do their absolute best to not even inadvertently step on the most tiny bugs out there... now they are worthy of the title of innocense.

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2007, 07:29:10 PM »
Yes I am. Thats my opinion. There are very few innocent humans. However, all animals are innocent.

Maybe that humans are blessed with the ability to think? Also, if you look at it from a different aspect, could it be that we're just a product of our environment? In that case, who's innocent, and who isn't? In the end, we're all animals, anyways. I'd also like to mention that animals kill each other also. They eat their own children, kill their mates, and even get in conflicts like humans. Refer to dolphins for the last example. The only difference is they're not bound by morals and rules as humans. The whole view of what's innocent is subjective anyways.

I'm not condoning cruel acts against animals at all, but I don't agree one bit that animals are worth more than humans. That's like saying pets are better than friends.

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2007, 07:29:53 PM »
How is this any different than shootin deers and rabbits and bears duck and whatever else ppl hunt?  I dont condone this but c'mon ur acting like this is the 1st time it ever happened.  Ppl fight pits(pitbulls) here all the time.  Although they dont kill them, there are ppl with pits that have one eye or 3 legs, pretty f*cked up but i see it all the time so im not that surprised at this chicken fighting. U get mad that they're fighting them but that dont stop u from eating them.
Those Roosters wouldn't even be worth eating when they're dead. The poultry have to be in a certain condition when they are being made for eating. Aside from that I don't eat rooster. Pitbull fights are also illegal, and so is eating dogs. These Roosters that die in combat are useless when they are dead so it's really no good.
So having a rooster kill another rooster is worse than pumping it up with steroids and choppin of its head, sending the remains to factories, and feeding it to families across the globe?  A killed rooster is a killed rooster.     Oooh so the rooster has to killed for productive purposes to be good enough.  I might have misinterpreted what u were saying.  Please clarify  Yeah i know pitbull fights are illegal but where I live everthing that ppl do is illegal.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2007, 07:33:35 PM »
These Roosters that die in combat
Sorry, but this made me lol. :D

Offline Callipso

• Initiate
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 07:39:51 PM »
Wonderfully said =D>
About that thing about insects, bhuddhist monks actually go so far as to do their absolute best to not even inadvertently step on the most tiny bugs out there... now they are worthy of the title of innocense.

...true - to tell you honestly...we really should watch where we're stepping, we should watch carefuly for our steps because one step of yours - -1 life for another...you wont even notice, so i agree in some cases with those monks, insects have their rights on existance too...

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 10:19:47 PM »
what i dont see is , whats the difference between cutting a chickens head off opposed to letting them do the work for you ?
on a serious note, animal abuse is wrong, right now Vick is getting what he deserves.

I think it basically comes down to "are you a part of the natural life cycle or not?" kinda thing. We as humans are far more intelectually advanced, so we may "hunt" in different ways, but there's still a difference between killing to eat, and enjoying the suffering of an animal. Just because they eat these chickens at the end doesn't make what they do ok. Ok so like orca's take and toss seals into the air before they eat them, and it may seem like they're torturing them, and orca's are some of the smartest animals. But do you think they are actually getting their jollies off doing this? I think its just a stage of evolution in their intellegence. Its not like they "feel" anything from doing that, its just what their instincts cause them to do. Like a cat toying with a mouse before it eats it, its prolonging the act of hunting. Now doing this to chickens, or any other animal its like... what part of the natural life cycle does turning these chickens into "Russell Crowe from Gladiator" fit into the natural life cycle? Almost all animals out there kill their prey as quickly as possible, excuse the exceptions I mentioned. I think we've evolved past the point where we need to toy with them just because our hunting instincts take over. But unfortunately we've evolved to the point where certain people enjoy the needless suffering of animals. Thats the difference between cutting their head off and this.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2007, 11:35:27 PM »
what i dont see is , whats the difference between cutting a chickens head off opposed to letting them do the work for you ?
on a serious note, animal abuse is wrong, right now Vick is getting what he deserves.

I think it basically comes down to "are you a part of the natural life cycle or not?" kinda thing. We as humans are far more intelectually advanced, so we may "hunt" in different ways, but there's still a difference between killing to eat, and enjoying the suffering of an animal. Just because they eat these chickens at the end doesn't make what they do ok. Ok so like orca's take and toss seals into the air before they eat them, and it may seem like they're torturing them, and orca's are some of the smartest animals. But do you think they are actually getting their jollies off doing this? I think its just a stage of evolution in their intellegence. Its not like they "feel" anything from doing that, its just what their instincts cause them to do. Like a cat toying with a mouse before it eats it, its prolonging the act of hunting. Now doing this to chickens, or any other animal its like... what part of the natural life cycle does turning these chickens into "Russell Crowe from Gladiator" fit into the natural life cycle? Almost all animals out there kill their prey as quickly as possible, excuse the exceptions I mentioned. I think we've deevolved past the point where we need to toy with them just because our hunting instincts take over. But unfortunately we've evolved to the point where certain people enjoy the needless suffering of animals. Thats the difference between cutting their head off and this.
fixed.

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 15, 2015, 03:44:25 AM
  • Palette God
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2007, 06:35:46 PM »
It pisses me off that nobody tries to stop this kind of crap.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2007, 06:41:10 PM »
It pisses me off that nobody tries to stop this kind of sh*t.
The owner of the site is facing a lawsuit at the moment.

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Palette God
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 06:49:26 PM »

Why isn't he in jail yet?

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »

He thinks he has a case because he films these fights out of the country.

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Palette God
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2007, 06:52:24 PM »

If he's an amerian, he should be tried as if he was in america.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2007, 06:54:03 PM »

I feel the exact same way! Although I think he's going to lose the case because he's afraid of people bringing Vick's case up (which they most likely will).

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Palette God
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2007, 06:55:13 PM »

I feel the exact same way! Although I think he's going to lose the case because he's afraid of people bringing Vick's case up (which they most likely will).

Hiding in another country to do illegal crap is illegal too. So he's screwed either way.

Offline Callipso

• Initiate
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »
hey guys will the judgement showing anywhere om channals , is this info confirmed, i just so want to look into the face of those guy, when he'll be sent to jail, will they show it ? pls i need to know !  XD||

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2007, 10:05:36 PM »

Maybe that humans are blessed with the ability to think? Also, if you look at it from a different aspect, could it be that we're just a product of our environment? In that case, who's innocent, and who isn't? In the end, we're all animals, anyways. I'd also like to mention that animals kill each other also. They eat their own children, kill their mates, and even get in conflicts like humans. Refer to dolphins for the last example. The only difference is they're not bound by morals and rules as humans. The whole view of what's innocent is subjective anyways.

I'm not condoning cruel acts against animals at all, but I don't agree one bit that animals are worth more than humans. That's like saying pets are better than friends.

The was I think of it is like, if you've ever driven a car once, your not innocent. If you've ever littered once, even the littlest amount, your not innocent. Things like that. If we (or another species of comparable inteligence) never graced the planet with our "wonderful" presence, think of how long the earth would last? Basically until some extra-terrestrial (I think thats the right term...) event ended it. Like the sun burning out, or an asteroid hitting the planet. Things like that. Thats how I gauge innocence. Yes, I would deffenitely agree with you, we are all animals anyways (finnaly someone else who has the balls to say that!). But we're the only animals on this planet screwin up the natural cycle of life. And we're screwin it up bigtime. I wouldn't say we're a product of our environment, more like our intellegence (touching on your opinion that we're "blessed" with the ability to think). We're at that oh so fragile stage before we hopefully realize and hit "peacefull co-existence". If we don't hit that soon, we're basically going to dig our own grave. And in case you were wondering, yes I consider myself just as guilty as anyone.

I love life and being as self aware of it as I am very much. I'm also quite ashamed that I've done my fair part in ruining it for our future generations. And its so hard not to, you can't really live a life I would consider innocent in this day and age. And I somewhat consider pets to be better than friends. None of my pets ever tried to screw me over, or lied to me or betrayed my trust. Or stole from me. Or broke my heart 8=| (ew don't take that the wrong way  :-&). I at least consider them equal in that respect.

Well I'm glad we didn't end up fighting about this. Glad we could have a mature discussion about it. I don't think there's anything wrong with your views, and yes mine are kinda controversial...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 10:09:01 PM by Angsty Meier Link »

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2007, 01:41:44 PM »

The was I think of it is like, if you've ever driven a car once, your not innocent. If you've ever littered once, even the littlest amount, your not innocent. Things like that. If we (or another species of comparable inteligence) never graced the planet with our "wonderful" presence, think of how long the earth would last? Basically until some extra-terrestrial (I think thats the right term...) event ended it. Like the sun burning out, or an asteroid hitting the planet. Things like that. Thats how I gauge innocence. Yes, I would deffenitely agree with you, we are all animals anyways (finnaly someone else who has the balls to say that!). But we're the only animals on this planet screwin up the natural cycle of life. And we're screwin it up bigtime. I wouldn't say we're a product of our environment, more like our intellegence (touching on your opinion that we're "blessed" with the ability to think). We're at that oh so fragile stage before we hopefully realize and hit "peacefull co-existence". If we don't hit that soon, we're basically going to dig our own grave. And in case you were wondering, yes I consider myself just as guilty as anyone.

I love life and being as self aware of it as I am very much. I'm also quite ashamed that I've done my fair part in ruining it for our future generations. And its so hard not to, you can't really live a life I would consider innocent in this day and age. And I somewhat consider pets to be better than friends. None of my pets ever tried to screw me over, or lied to me or betrayed my trust. Or stole from me. Or broke my heart 8=| (ew don't take that the wrong way  :-&). I at least consider them equal in that respect.

Well I'm glad we didn't end up fighting about this. Glad we could have a mature discussion about it. I don't think there's anything wrong with your views, and yes mine are kinda controversial...

Maybe you're taking it a little bit to the extreme with "Abusing/killing animals should carry penalties 5x higher than if you were to do that with a human being", but you've put up a reasonable explanation. I'd say those who abuse their children/spouse/family must be SLAUGHTERED.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[Today at 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD