collapse

Author Topic: Hip Hop Discussion  (Read 12167 times)

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
Re: Hip Hop Discussion
« Reply #575 on: February 21, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »

More times this what Im ridin to. What about you?
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline eternal

• GFX Capone
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 17, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
  • I Make It Rain
    • My Site
    • Email
« Reply #576 on: February 26, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »
bringing this topic back

Joe Budden - Family Reunion 

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #577 on: February 26, 2008, 07:10:51 PM »
asheru & blue black~best emcee

is cool

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #578 on: February 27, 2008, 06:24:11 PM »
[youtube=425,350]4c1IMeX4LRI[/youtube]

^Part 1 of 9^

[youtube=425,350]tygrIGN3zwM[/youtube]

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN SEE ALL THE FULL VIDS? youtube is only letting me see about 3 minutes...its been doing that for a while now.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 06:31:36 PM by MunkyMouf »
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Marius121

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 28, 2008, 03:11:45 PM
    • Email
« Reply #579 on: February 27, 2008, 08:14:18 PM »
WOW!!!  :D :D :D

Man David Banner is a suit in the senate must have scared a bunch of old white people man LOL! ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^

And when he brought up his credentials as one of the biggest contributers of hurricane relief Oh Man I almost crap my pants :o 

25% of his earnings guys 25% is a crazy amount of income for anyone in the United States to give... WHERE DID his money go???  I went to New Orleans about a year ago for relief effort myself with IVAW (Iraq Vets Against The War) and the place looked like crap man.

I was like WTF Its been how many years since this crap Happened and it still looks like crap, cause mainly black people live here...... OKay I need to stop because im getting mad just talking about the crap the BUSH ADMINISTRATION has done to your country. >:(

Here Munky Heres aVid For you... You on BTW?

&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode"

By marius121 at 2008-04-04

Offline cHoMp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 16, 2021, 01:40:37 PM
  • VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!
    • PM!. El Power Mexicano
    • Email
« Reply #580 on: February 27, 2008, 11:00:20 PM »

is cool
  ~X(
can't find it

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #581 on: February 28, 2008, 07:35:20 PM »

is cool
  ~X(
can't find it
download it at jameglue.com

brooklyn zoo 

rofl at :32+

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #582 on: February 28, 2008, 08:00:06 PM »
brooklyn zoo

damn what anybody say he's still one of my top emcee's!
[youtube=425,350]cBkMwmUSh00[/youtube]

Oh Hip-Hop how I miss you so...
[youtube=425,350]Kvas5-gBfnw[/youtube]

This is officially gonna make me buy 90's rap and down for about a month straight.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #583 on: March 19, 2008, 12:56:49 PM »
Ok. Now I know it's not just me, is anyone else starting to get annoyed by Lil Wayne? On some real, I wasn't feeling the 'I Feel Like Dying'...sounded like he was gone off a lil bit of everything on that one...that ish is PSYCHO. Then, the track where he CONSTANTLY & CONSISTENTLY repeats, like a dozen broken record players, that 'I did it before, yes I did it before, I wonder if she knows, that we did it before', utter and annoying crap. Then...I was coming from the Bulls game last night and out of nowhere, while I was just minding my own business, the radio plays this song where he's singing, (or horribly choking on a pill), with a vocoder, (yes, the same over used machine that T-Pain uses), about this girl who he compares to a 'L-L-L-L-Lollipop.' My guy was JUST asking me if I had heard the new track he's got out, because it annoyed the HELL out of him, and then I hear it...the beat's nice, but the whole time, my face was twisted up trying to find something to like about the actual song. W...T...F!!!! It only made me feel weird...it was straight up PAINFUL to listen to.  ~X( Seriously, and I do mean this seriously, I think I would've enjoyed sitting through the whole Chris Brown album than to have listened to that...and really...that's some f**ked up stuff to say.

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #584 on: March 19, 2008, 01:52:14 PM »
If you *need* a machine to enhance your voice, you shouldn't be an entertainer.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #585 on: March 19, 2008, 02:09:19 PM »
exactly which is why t paain sucks
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #586 on: March 19, 2008, 02:20:27 PM »
You guys heard that dude Webbie? What a f**k*** joke :DxDie

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #587 on: March 19, 2008, 02:47:19 PM »
You guys heard that dude Webbie? What a f**k*** joke :DxDie

Webbie.  :| Yep, some dude's just leave you speechless because of how ill they are...but then, there's Webbie. Webbie, Webbie, Webbie.  :|

Offline DMP

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 18, 2011, 03:49:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #588 on: March 19, 2008, 03:01:46 PM »
The producers make hip hop if its wasn't for those fancy @$$ distracting beats then people would notice most rapper's sh*tty garbage lyrics

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #589 on: March 19, 2008, 03:07:33 PM »
Ok. Now I know it's not just me, is anyone else starting to get annoyed by Lil Wayne? On some real, I wasn't feeling the 'I Feel Like Dying'...sounded like he was gone off a lil bit of everything on that one...that ish is PSYCHO. Then, the track where he CONSTANTLY & CONSISTENTLY repeats, like a dozen broken record players, that 'I did it before, yes I did it before, I wonder if she knows, that we did it before', utter and annoying crap. Then...I was coming from the Bulls game last night and out of nowhere, while I was just minding my own business, the radio plays this song where he's singing, (or horribly choking on a pill), with a vocoder, (yes, the same over used machine that T-Pain uses), about this girl who he compares to a 'L-L-L-L-Lollipop.' My guy was JUST asking me if I had heard the new track he's got out, because it annoyed the HELL out of him, and then I hear it...the beat's nice, but the whole time, my face was twisted up trying to find something to like about the actual song. W...T...F!!!! It only made me feel weird...it was straight up PAINFUL to listen to.  ~X( Seriously, and I do mean this seriously, I think I would've enjoyed sitting through the whole Chris Brown album than to have listened to that...and really...that's some f**ked up stuff to say.

LMAO! Now you know how I feel.

exactly which is why t paain sucks
Yeah, Tpain is horrible. Akon is way better, plus he is an excellent producer.

I haven't really kept up with what's hot now a days, but I do know that DMX finally came out with a new track called "Already". It's hot, you can check it up on his myspace... or maybe youtube, I dunno?

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline DMP

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #590 on: March 19, 2008, 03:11:10 PM »
I think akon is overrated i was pissed i bought his album he had one good song and the rest blowed he does better stuff on features

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #591 on: March 19, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »
What song might that be?

I haven't heard it in a long while, but I remember at least two good tracks, "Locked Up" and "Ghetto".

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline DMP

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #592 on: March 19, 2008, 03:23:31 PM »
thats was his first album im talking about the newest one i bought cause it had that sound he did with snoop dogg
"I wanna love"

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #593 on: March 19, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »
Oh *lol* I never bothered to listen to that album.

I hate the unedited version of that song. The edited one is good though.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline DMP

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #594 on: March 19, 2008, 03:31:07 PM »
Oh *lol* I never bothered to listen to that album.

I hate the unedited version of that song. The edited one is good though.
yeah some artist go to far with the unedited versions and ruin it

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #595 on: March 19, 2008, 05:29:39 PM »
The producers make hip hop if its wasn't for those fancy @$$ distracting beats then people would notice most rapper's sh*tty garbage lyrics

Yea, I noticed that awhile back, but now it's like the even beats are getting more and more linear, un-original, and well...boring. It's like, how many times do I need to hear a beat that sounds just like this, or just like that, only remixed? It's getting reckless! Man, I just realized how many more negative comments fill this discussion than positive...maybe it really is the state of the game.  :-?? I'm more likely to do this  %-( than this  =D> nowadays. Too few lyricists in the mainstream. To be specific, say goodbye to the lyric, and hello to the gimic mimicked, which inhibits and prohibits, what was once terrific, to only exhibit explicit.

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #596 on: March 19, 2008, 05:34:47 PM »
Yeah, I agree. However, the *newest* non remix/mix CD I have that I liked was Three 6 Mafia's Untouchables. But for the most part, most new rap, as I say in my sig, sucks.

Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #597 on: March 19, 2008, 08:58:30 PM »
Kinda >:-(-|

^^(PM)^ exactly why I am pursuing that career. I wasnt much of a rapper but I always love music and intergrating diff styles to hip-hop. Plus, in school and & wit crew I was always the one beatboxing and banging tables for beats. But I made the decision to pursue producing as a kid with the foresight of rapper's need music and recording and sum1 has to do it. Which in turn means the producers should be making a lot more than rapper's. At least thats what I thought way back when.

Yea, I noticed that awhile back, but now it's like the even beats are getting more and more linear, un-original, and well...boring. It's like, how many times do I need to hear a beat that sounds just like this, or just like that, only remixed? It's getting reckless! Man, I just realized how many more negative comments fill this discussion than positive...maybe it really is the state of the game.  :-?? I'm more likely to do this  %-( than this  =D> nowadays. Too few lyricists in the mainstream. To be specific, say goodbye to the lyric, and hello to the gimic mimicked, which inhibits and prohibits, what was once terrific, to only exhibit explicit.

Sadly, thats exactly why I dont listen to commercial & radio. Popular Rap, Hip-Pop as sum round me say :D, the music can be great then all the gimmicks follow. I honestly dont care for commercial b/c its producing a lazy style of rap like 50, Fat Joe, Jeezy & Rick Ross types.

Busta Rhymes is my top artist personally but when I heard the lovely beats on The Big Bang and the lack of versatility, that we all know he has, I was extremely dissapointed. Its like he only gets versatile in spurts now instead of consistantly like before. Getting to my point...^That seems to be the ongoing trend in RAP right & its brainwashing new generations like its "THE THING TO DO" :-&
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #598 on: March 20, 2008, 04:51:48 PM »
Kinda >:-(-|

^^(PM)^ exactly why I am pursuing that career. I wasnt much of a rapper but I always love music and intergrating diff styles to hip-hop. Plus, in school and & wit crew I was always the one beatboxing and banging tables for beats. But I made the decision to pursue producing as a kid with the foresight of rapper's need music and recording and sum1 has to do it. Which in turn means the producers should be making a lot more than rapper's. At least thats what I thought way back when.

Sadly, thats exactly why I dont listen to commercial & radio. Popular Rap, Hip-Pop as sum round me say :D, the music can be great then all the gimmicks follow. I honestly dont care for commercial b/c its producing a lazy style of rap like 50, Fat Joe, Jeezy & Rick Ross types.

Busta Rhymes is my top artist personally but when I heard the lovely beats on The Big Bang and the lack of versatility, that we all know he has, I was extremely dissapointed. Its like he only gets versatile in spurts now instead of consistantly like before. Getting to my point...^That seems to be the ongoing trend in RAP right & its brainwashing new generations like its "THE THING TO DO" :-&

=D> ^^(PM)^ I feel you man, and I like where you're going with that. It's more a fad these days, than a statement. And that's the issue, many view it as just a fad...and they're tired of it. Fads come and go, but Hip Hop was never supposed to be that trivial. For me, it's a way of life, and a form of art. I LOVE this ish! I don't ever want it to stop, I want to get better...

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #599 on: March 20, 2008, 09:40:25 PM »
Sorry if this is sort of off topic, but I just came across this. Fat Joe's funeral. It was funny at first. lol

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/MidjZNCpuw7WP2j4

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD