collapse

Author Topic: Capcom Fighting All Stars - MUGEN Version  (Read 75154 times)

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
Re: Capcom Fighting All Stars - MUGEN Version (THE DEFINITIVE POST!)
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2010, 07:19:48 AM »
I think Q would be a better base for Mr. X/T-003.
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2010, 08:23:58 AM »
Remember D.D. is a boxer and a good base would be Dudley.  Also positive and negative charges can be emitted through his punches.  For Rook, I mix between CVS Benimaru and Remy since on the arcade he was known for flipping.  That is incase you want to add them in.  You can also put Nena in from Ultimate Ecology (Girl on my avatar).  Jill could make a good base for her and CVS Terry for her hat.  Agrippa from Shadow of Rome would be sweet too for another big character.  Zangief, Hulk, and Hugo could be a base.  Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit with Captain Commando as a base.  Also Michelle Heart from Ares no Tsubasa as well as Zhao Yun from Tenchi o (wo) Kurau would be sweet too. 

Super Joe from Senjou no Ookami would be the most creative character in your roster if you make him since this is a tribute to Capcom and he is indeed the first actual Capcom character ever made also the mascot before Captain Commando.

Sorry I'm just rambling.  o.O#
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2010, 11:32:17 AM »
I think Q would be a better base for Mr. X/T-003.

yeah, after messing around a bit in photoshop I came to the same conclusion. I think Yamazaki/Sagat is the way to go. Omega red is sorta useful too.

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »
Really glad to hear that Nemesis might be in the game cheers Nestor ;D :)

and I dont know if you can rip sprites from a MOD or not but if it is possible you might just want to have a look at this game for sprites for nemesis

http://www.vazcomics.org/mamend/gamend/mods/crisisev2.htm     (just pictures of the game)

and here is the download link if you decide that you would like to use them

http://filespump.com/crisis.html

(edit) it used to be there but it dosnt seem to be anymore but I have it and will send it to you if you want just let me know and I will send it ;) :)

by the way I think I should mention that all of the sprites for this game were stolen from the pizzaman who made the mugen resident evil full game so I dont think anyone will call you if you decide to use them as a base or something the infinity mugen member called AncientBehemoth who also worked on the RE full game with pizzaman told me this a bit ago and you can find and talk to him here if you want to

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=23955.30

hope this helps %%- :) :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 03:59:03 PM by galactus »
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline Nestor

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:January 25, 2023, 11:03:24 PM
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2010, 05:34:01 PM »
Looks like doing a mix of Yamazaki, Q, Rugal and Sagat would be great for a Nemesis. Actually, Regina uses a good pair of bases (Jill, Maki, Athena, and soon other chars not related to CvS), so I'll see what can I do with this, thanks guys  ::salute::.

D.D. would be done from "zero"... I can't explain a lot about this, but he would probably be in. Rook, well, that's a different history. For now, we don't have plans to include him, could change in a LONG future, though.

Don't worry Nilakantha  ;*)) If I weren't rambling some time ago, maybe I would never have the chance to work in this project ;). I didn't know that girl in your avatar was from Ultimate Ecology, do you have a complete pic of her???
And trust me, we already have a pair of original chars I never expected time ago ;*)) However, it would be good to see a Super Joe shot, so I can see his design. If you have one, please send it to me  ;D.

Thanks for the help galactus! And I'll be sure to use some of the RE Full game work on this one  :thumbsup:.

See you, thanks for the comments and support guys! EXPECT NEWS VERY SOON...

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2010, 07:36:41 PM »
Here is a pic of Super Joe from BC: Re-Armed which is the most recent game he has been in since the 80s.  :DxDie

He is really oldskool  :-j as you can see.  He could pretty much just use machine guns, grenades, rocket launchers, and use a Yashichi.  He could have a hyper where he summons a airstrike or something.  Created by the Great Tokuro Fujisawa (Rockman Producer).

Here a full body Nena:

This video has a close up on her at the end.

One hyper could have her summon her ship.  She could be like Jin and have custom powers, but evolve around cleaning the ecosystem  /:O.  I know.

Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Dzayan, The Warrior

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 07, 2014, 10:24:47 PM
  • I write stories.
    • My Warehouse
    • Email
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2010, 09:08:00 PM »
I don't know anything from Death, aside that he/she was planned as a boss. D.D. and Rook were sprited by some creators, don't remember if Judas or Kiwi did some sprites.
If I recall correctly this is death
One does not have to create to critique.

Offline Nestor

• Global Moderator
« Reply #157 on: February 26, 2010, 01:04:46 AM »
@ Nilakantha: looks like Super Joe would be the Capcom's Cable  :DxDie. I like a lot his most recent look. And about Nena, looks like I have an idea for a good base  ;*)).

@ Randomish: I must say that concept looks excellent IMO. Who did it? Maybe now with this he could be in a cameo.

Thanks for your comments and support guys  ::salute:: check the releases section to find some surprises.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #158 on: February 26, 2010, 01:11:19 AM »
I see Lin Ku's Morrigan is added into the roster! thnx for the release and the Viewtiful Joe update! Now. about Albert, how far have you've finished graphic wise?

Offline Nestor

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2010, 01:13:12 AM »
 ;*)) Oops!!! I'll post some new WIP's today later at Sinhra... you'll be able to see Morrigan and one or two more surprises ::salute::.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #160 on: February 26, 2010, 01:58:46 AM »
I wouldn't take too much from pizzaman's nemesis (which isn't the same one from crisis evil, BTW) because it's kind of a mess in the sprite department. his shirt randomly dissapears, he has kicks that overlap his "skirt" and overall his scale is all screwey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=0t51jUv8uns&feature=related

The one in crisis evil only has like three animations, and whereas pizzaman's is too small, this one is too big:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=M6yq1JH3cV8&v=cirORGRJmAs

You'd have to do some much scratch work on that that you might as well just use bases and sprite your own.

although harlem hero's leon and claire sprites are phenomenal, I must admit, and pizzaman's wesker would be a great start for a character who'd fit right into a vs. styled game. There's also a vs styled chris redfield that someone made a while ago using charlie as a base that could make a nice addition with some fixing. there are two versions floating around. the original one and one that pizzaman used in his fullgame that's got most of everything removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=E5o9VAGS1QE&feature=related

actually, theres a nemesis edit in this character that looks about right. looks to be mostly sagat bases to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=jm5izlb9NCY&feature=related

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2010, 03:24:36 AM »
that nemesis in that last vid looks pretty cool

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2010, 06:35:02 AM »
Both Nemesis and Mr. X on that video looks like they used Sagat for the base to me.

BTW...
Happy Birthday Nestor. :thumbsup:
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline azagthoth9

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 31, 2012, 02:53:21 PM
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2010, 03:10:54 PM »
im confused  so its cfas now not cfe its mvc style now not cvs either way is good but im lost lol i thought these were 2 separate ones useing the same characters being developed by the same people? either way the screens look amazing

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »
@Nestor, he does seems like a Capcom Cable  ;*)).  I think he was originally inspired by G.I.Joe which is why I think the name Super Joe is a parody of your average G.I.Joe character, mainly Duke.  He could also have a assist where he summons Rad Spencer to grapple someone with his bionic arm.  Another hyper could be called Wolf Team were he, Thomas, and Howell start gun blazing the opponent.  Thomas and Howell are from Senjou no Ookami 2/Mercs for Mega Drive.

Oh by the way, Happy Birthday!!
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2010, 05:05:25 PM »
Just like to confirm that everything Tenspeed said in his last post is true I think he decribed things better then I did in my last post as well so good post Tenspeed =D> :thumbsup:

but Nestor if you decide that you would still like to use either the pizzamans full game version of Nemesis or the crisis evil one as a base I think I should mention that I have both games and will send either of them to you if you wish just thought I should mention it :)

oh and Happy Birthday! as well by the way :w00t: :thumbsup: :)

Offline Nestor

• Global Moderator
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2010, 07:42:05 PM »
First of all, thanks again for all your comments guys :D!!!
@ Tenspeed: The last Nemesis looks pretty good, I'll try to do a base like that  ::salute::.

@ Nilakantha: wow, didn't knew that the Mercs characters had a name  ;*)). I only remember the original version mode, with the chars being named Rifle or Launcher  :D.

I'll probably post a new topic with some bases @ Sinhra... maybe someone will take over them to work  ;*)).

See you all, thanks!!!

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2010, 01:28:39 AM »
best of luck, as always!

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: February 27, 2010, 03:24:51 PM »
Hi again Nestor

Sorry to bother you again but strangely I just found and downloaded that chris redfield that has Mr X and Nemesis sprites in the character that tenspeed mentioned he also has some of rebecca and claire sprites in with him as well and just wondered if you would like me to send him to you so you can have a better look at the sprites and stuff

just had to mention it he is a really hard to find I have been after him for ages funny thing is that I wasnt even looking for him I was looking for a completely different character that has nothing to do with resident evil strange huh :-??

anyway just let me know if you want him and I will send him to you :)

and good luck with the project Nestor %%- :) :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 03:53:36 PM by galactus »

Offline Nestor

• Global Moderator
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2010, 04:07:37 PM »
Actually if we include Chris we'll check his different versions. I think that Chris is the same one made with the Charlie's sprites, don't know who's the author.
A member at Sinhra, goldjoker, is working on some RE5 Chris' sprites. If he reaches a good percent, I'll be more than glad to help him and include him in the game.

You can check the topic here: http://www.sinhra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=187

See you, thanks for your comments guys!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2010, 05:00:35 PM »
I would like to see Sheva, the hottest Capcom female ever.  I only use her in Biohazard 5.  :P
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 11, 2024, 10:03:02 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #171 on: February 27, 2010, 10:17:26 PM »
This looks like its going to be wild! Will we see Mega Man Volnutt?
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Nestor

• Global Moderator
« Reply #172 on: February 27, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »
@ Nilakantha: me too! Even when I played RE5 for just a minutes :DxDie.

@ Uche: actually we were discussing this. Due to the fact of the MM chars included (Shadowman, Elecman, Protoman, and as DLC Plantman and Fireman, plus another secret char), maybe including another MM version would be the best idea; either X or Volnutt. But right now I'll focus myself in finish Akito, then the next ones will be Rose, Morrigan and Leo.

I'll let you know of my choice, as I'll take care of Megaman. Who knows, maybe I'll open a poll, so people will choice the one they prefer the most... only time will tell.

See you

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: February 27, 2010, 10:49:30 PM »
Actually if we include Chris we'll check his different versions. I think that Chris is the same one made with the Charlie's sprites, don't know who's the author.
A member at Sinhra, goldjoker, is working on some RE5 Chris' sprites. If he reaches a good percent, I'll be more than glad to help him and include him in the game.

You can check the topic here: http://www.sinhra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=187

See you, thanks for your comments guys!

well yeah. there was one made using charlie sprites. it played like a MVC character. then pizzaman used the sprites to make another one for his game, but that character kind of sucks outside of pizzaman's game.

the easiest way to tell is by looking at the 9000,1 portrait. if it's a hand drawn pic of chris, it's the one you want, if it's pizzaman's, it'll have something that looks like a status screen with items.

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 11, 2024, 10:03:02 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: February 27, 2010, 11:04:10 PM »

@ Uche: actually we were discussing this. Due to the fact of the MM chars included (Shadowman, Elecman, Protoman, and as DLC Plantman and Fireman, plus another secret char), maybe including another MM version would be the best idea; either X or Volnutt. But right now I'll focus myself in finish Akito, then the next ones will be Rose, Morrigan and Leo.

See you
Akito? Which game is he from, or is Akito an original?
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar