collapse

Author Topic: The Wrestling discussion thread  (Read 43177 times)

Offline chrisG

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 27, 2011, 12:47:44 AM
    • Email
Re: The Wrestling discussion thread
« Reply #1300 on: May 23, 2010, 11:49:08 PM »
I really don't think they'll team them up unless they kinda give up on them. They're trying to push them as a single threat each (which isn't really working). So, them being teamed up doesn't really seem like it'll happen anytime soon though I do agree they'd probably work better that way. No one to really take on besides the Hart Dynasty at this point but none the less, they need to rebuild the tag team circuit.
Yeah i know that they won't team them up right away, right now. I meant later in their careers. If they do team them up it will be only for a night, like against some people like cena and another face wrestler.
christopher gilbert

Offline gohan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 01, 2016, 09:19:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1301 on: May 24, 2010, 01:03:11 AM »
i think that AAA is going well they have good roster on there and a lot American wrestlers
are like jack evans and sabu and el generico and to shocking people today i saw
Hernandez from tna and i saw christer Daniels aaa and i head beer money inc and mr kendey are going aaa. 

Offline D.Magician(Ky)

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 16, 2017, 01:27:54 PM
  • Ruffler Of Jammies
    • My MUGEN Site
« Reply #1302 on: May 24, 2010, 09:17:18 PM »
gents, The Animal has finally left the WWE
imo thank GOD!

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 27, 2024, 02:55:18 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #1303 on: May 24, 2010, 09:35:07 PM »
The useless member of Evolution, or the Steroid taking Animal has finally left the WWE...

Good good, now all they need to do is use the "addition by subtraction" method, and get rid of Cena and Hornswoggle. Next bring back the Cruiserweight Title, bring back TV-14 and blood. Form better Tag Teams, MAKE a better Diva's division, so far the only change I've seen really is Eve Torres being the Diva's Champ and the strange "Co-Women's Champ" of Layla and Michelle McCool. Seriously Layla was the one who pinned Beth Pheonix to get the title...why does she have to share it with McCool? Doesn't seem right...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 06:38:44 AM
« Reply #1304 on: May 24, 2010, 09:45:17 PM »
Well, glad to hear Batista's gone and do hope it's nothing too serious with Orton (if it is legit). Over all though, the whole PPV was a waste of time IMO. Rey vs CM is never bad, the tag match was pretty good, Orton and Edge were okay (aside from the end). The rest though, really nothing worth mentioning. Biggest disappointment is always anything Cena's a part of. Adding Batista to it just set that in stone.

Kinda funny to know Batista's gone right after this match. Almost making it seem like Cena killed him.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline D.Magician(Ky)

• Infinity Regular
  • Ruffler Of Jammies
    • My MUGEN Site
« Reply #1305 on: May 24, 2010, 09:50:13 PM »
IMO, Cena is the best Wrestiler they got, what they NEED to do is bring back the awesome fued between Cena and Edge, those were some good times, again, imo

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1306 on: May 24, 2010, 10:04:33 PM »
IMO, Cena is the best Wrestiler they got, what they NEED to do is bring back the awesome fued between Cena and Edge, those were some good times, again, imo

Wow, I don't even know what to say to that. I couldn't disagree more. Cena is straight horrible but to each their own, I suppose.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1307 on: May 24, 2010, 10:12:09 PM »
Yeah,Cena is pretty bad at wrestling...but he's terrific with the mic,and therefore sells well.

Updates from RAW:

Bret Hart is now the Raw GM and Batista quit the WWE on screen after forfeiting a qualifying match against Randy Orton to face Cena...and speaking of Cena will face Sheamus,Randy Orton(if he can make it) and either Jericho or Edge(or both probably,as apparently Orton is truly injured) at Fatal 4-Way PPV.

R-Truth defeated The Miz moments ago to become the new US champion(didn't see that one coming really).

I want to see the bold CM Punk this friday... ;*))

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1308 on: May 24, 2010, 10:36:18 PM »
I use to enjoy Cena on the mic but he just sounds like a retard kid to me most of the time now.

Also, did I just see a skinny version of the Headshrinkers right now.?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 27, 2024, 02:55:18 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #1309 on: May 24, 2010, 10:44:47 PM »
Th ereason Cena kinda sounds good (I cant believe I just said that) in the mic is because he's trying much too hard to be like The Rock. The Rock was and if he comes back, still IS, th emost electrifying superstar of all time. His mic skills were unbeliveable.

Let's compare the Rock and John Cena, shall we?

EWWWW!!! CENA'S FACE!!! Anyway, just watch it and you'll see what I mean...

Anyway, Bret Hart is RAW GM?!?! Well I suppose that's better than having him wrestle again. And R-Truth new U.S. Champ? I guess that's cool. He hasn't gotten a title yet so why not?

BTW, can NOT wait to see CM Punk bald on SmackDown!!!!One
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1310 on: May 24, 2010, 10:50:53 PM »
Info from Lordsofpain.net

Quote from: lordsofpain.net
The woman who attacked Natalya on tonight's RAW was Sarona Snuka, daughter of Jimmy Snuka. Sarona is known as Tamina in WWE developmental. The male wrestlers with her were Jimmy and Jules Uso, the sons of former WWE star Rikishi.

Offline D.Magician(Ky)

• Infinity Regular
  • Ruffler Of Jammies
    • My MUGEN Site
« Reply #1311 on: May 24, 2010, 10:54:44 PM »
Everyone is intitled to their opinions im stickin to mine so...uhm..ya,moving on.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1312 on: May 24, 2010, 11:11:02 PM »
I wouldn't compare the Rock to Cena ever though. Cena tries to mimic him but The Rock is everything Cena will never be, one of the best.

Interesting to hear about the new tag team though. Wonder what they'll have to offer.

(click to show/hide)

Offline chrisG

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #1313 on: May 25, 2010, 04:28:02 PM »
 \-/oI really wish they would STOP with the celebrities every week. It's so stupid! Every single week it's some kind comedy hour with santino,the bella twins and khali. Like the one with john lovitz last night was stupid and made no sense, they wasted about 10 mins of everyone's time! Other than that, i see we got another samoan team on raw. I don't know who's kids they are but they my guess is either the headshrinkers or wild samoans. :-??
christopher gilbert

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #1314 on: May 25, 2010, 04:43:14 PM »
No celebrity hosts !!!! That just sucks!!!!

Cena rules, his mic skills are awesome. Not exactly HBK ( pre christian era ) or the Rock, but he is still good none the less.

What happened to Orton? What did he injure & how?

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Thank you!!!! That talentless bum batista is finally gone!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #1315 on: May 25, 2010, 05:12:21 PM »
[/quote author=lordsofpain.net]
The woman who attacked Natalya on tonight's RAW was Sarona Snuka, daughter of Jimmy Snuka. Sarona is known as Tamina in WWE developmental. The male wrestlers with her were Jimmy and Jules Uso, the sons of former WWE star Rikishi. [/quote]

Rikishi's sons? How old is Rikishi then?  /:O

anyway, this new team should be interesting. The New Wild Samoans maybe? Bring back Manu and Sim Snuka to create a formidable Samoan stable maybe?  :-??
(click to show/hide)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1316 on: May 26, 2010, 12:30:34 AM »
he was born in 1966,so he's 44  @-)
I guess he had his children at a pretty early age

Offline chrisG

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #1317 on: May 26, 2010, 05:42:08 PM »
No celebrity hosts !!!! That just sucks!!!!

Cena rules, his mic skills are awesome. Not exactly HBK ( pre christian era ) or the Rock, but he is still good none the less.

What happened to Orton? What did he injure & how?

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Thank you!!!! That talentless bum batista is finally gone!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

o.O#Are you kidding me?! celebrity hosts is terrible. Whenever they come on their it makes NO SENSE! You gonna see some dimwitted segment that's wasting 10 mins of camera time. It's like watching a ridiculous episode of SNL. The only ones who would be nieve enough to believe it's funny has issues. Matter of fact, the only guest host that was ok to have on there was Shaq. The whole idea is stupid. But when your'e vince mcmahon you can afford to have stupid ideas i guess.....As far as cena's mic skills are concerned, He was better in doing his Marky Mark gimmick as the rapper. Now all he does IS copy the rock and make speeches like he's captain america or something. Whether you like it or not, that's what his mic skills are. The little kiddies and females buy into and it makes cash. But anyway, also TNA is screwing up as usual, so there isn't really anything i look forward to in wrestling except for a possible return of the rock and back to TV-14. I still watch wrestling, but wrestling has gone straight down drain.
christopher gilbert

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1318 on: May 26, 2010, 07:42:53 PM »
o.O#Are you kidding me?! celebrity hosts is terrible. Whenever they come on their it makes NO SENSE! You gonna see some dimwitted segment that's wasting 10 mins of camera time. It's like watching a ridiculous episode of SNL. The only ones who would be nieve enough to believe it's funny has issues. Matter of fact, the only guest host that was ok to have on there was Shaq. The whole idea is stupid. But when your'e vince mcmahon you can afford to have stupid ideas i guess.....As far as cena's mic skills are concerned, He was better in doing his Marky Mark gimmick as the rapper. Now all he does IS copy the rock and make speeches like he's captain america or something. Whether you like it or not, that's what his mic skills are. The little kiddies and females buy into and it makes cash. But anyway, also TNA is screwing up as usual, so there isn't really anything i look forward to in wrestling except for a possible return of the rock and back to TV-14. I still watch wrestling, but wrestling has gone straight down drain.
^^(PM)^

Across the board, I couldn't agree more or of said it better myself.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Cain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 15, 2019, 04:57:21 PM
« Reply #1319 on: May 28, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »
Comparing John (1 of the main reasons why i stopped watching wrestling) Cena to The Rock... is like comparing Dan to Ken (From Streetfighter). He wants to be great but just... jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjust doesn't cut it PERIOD. That wasn't even Rocks greatest promo and he still killed it (softly)  :-$ The Rock was the best, it's sad to say we'll never see that type of hype in the wrestling industry again.

And all ya'll stop being so hard on Big Dave, in the early going with Evolution and when he was with Devon... He wasn't that bad of a wrestler IMO. I've seen much worst (John Cena, Khali, Yokozuna, Drew McIntyre, Big Vis, Kane, Chris Masters, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash etc.)

Dave even said he felt Christian was underutilized (and many of us feel that he is), He was good friends with the late great Eddie Guerrero (great wrestler RIP) and was trained by Fit Finlay (another good wrestler underutilized). It seems as Though, the guy got flack for being Cena's runner up? Anyway, I've seen alot of great talent get hosed by the WWE lately... and in that regard:

1. Shawn Michaels (They could have let him end the streak and then retire)

2. Shelton Benjamin (WHY!!!!)

3. Mickie James (NOOOOO!!!!)

4. Mike Knox (Would have kept him and fired Khali)

5. Jimmy Wang Yang (The guy could wrestle, just needed a new look)

6. Gregory Helms (Damn!!!!!)

7. Carlito (Why not Hornswoggle?)

And now....... Batista (He wasn't that bad guys). I'll be the only one to say it, Good Luck Big Dave  :thumbsup: the WWE sucked anyway!

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #1320 on: May 28, 2010, 01:48:30 PM »
Wow can't believe they got rid of batista.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #1321 on: May 28, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »
It was a mutual decision between WWE and Batista to end relationships...Carlito's story is completely different as he was abusing painkillers and refused to go to rehab(his father confirmed that)
I agree with being a bad choice to fire Shelton,Helms and Mickie James(specially now that WWE is looking for a champion diva XD)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #1322 on: May 28, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »

I couldn't agree more.

I think you misunderstood my post since I was typing fast at work. I meant....

NO MORE celebrity hosts. That idea sucked from the beginning.

Wow can't believe they got rid of batista.

Yes Batatista is gone  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: That guy just sucked. maybe now I can enjoy watching wrestling at least a little bit.

It was a mutual decision between WWE and Batista to end relationships...Carlito's story is completely different as he was abusing painkillers and refused to go to rehab(his father confirmed that)
I agree with being a bad choice to fire Shelton,Helms and Mickie James(specially now that WWE is looking for a champion diva XD)

Mickie James gone  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #1323 on: June 07, 2010, 11:24:16 PM »
OMG Raw was crazy at the end:

During the Cena/Punk match, NXT came to the ring and destroyed Cena, Punk, Gallows, Cole, King, Striker, Justin Roberts, the time keeper, and the camera guy and destroyed the ring wearing NXT armbands. that is something you need to see asap
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline chrisG

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #1324 on: June 08, 2010, 12:31:04 AM »
Yeah bout time we seen some real action go down on raw. For some reason i'm beginning to think that it was the NXT that took out taker.  :-?? just a hunch. At first i thought it was kane only because kane has done things like this before in the past. And maybe he's just pretending.
christopher gilbert

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal