collapse

Author Topic: What should I say to this jackass on my bus?  (Read 2490 times)

Offline KenFan9276 - Member of CROM

• Phoenix Wright > Megaman :D
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
  • OBJECTION!
Re: What should I say to this jackass on my bus?
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »
TO DEAL WITH A BULLY,PUNCH HIM IN THE HEAD,AND GIVE HIM A BRUCE LEE KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2009, 04:37:20 PM »
I'm not downing anyone's advice here (which are all good), But if you want someone off your back, you better put them on theirs. There's all types of things that can happen with this situation. He can continue to be bullied til more people on that bus want to get in on the "fun". So you need to drop this guy cuz he's not goona stop. Trust me, that bully will rethink stuff when he's trying to call you a fag with a mouth full of blood.

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline MirageAtoli

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 13, 2011, 03:25:23 AM
  • Oh, my Paws and Whiskers!
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2009, 04:50:16 PM »
Discreetly record the audio of him harassing you repeatedly and schedule a meeting with your dean/principle.

If that doesn't work call his or her parents and threaten to take legal action for the disenfranchising of your character and for social and psychological damages or some such statement.

That is my suggestion. Your results may vary.

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2009, 05:08:54 PM »
Wow. I didnt think this would be a hot topic. Well, anyway. Thanks guys, I really appreciate you guys trying to help me. Im sure you guys have all dealt with assholes like this guy. Next time he tries to f**k me (be an @$$) Ill try doing that "You wish I was gay" thing. But, I was looking for some insults, Ya know. So If you guys got some, post em'. Peace.
If u want some insults post a pic of the guy.  We'll have a good 5 pages of insults for ya.   :thumbsup:

Discreetly record the audio of him harassing you repeatedly and schedule a meeting with your dean/principle.

Snitchin is bad enough, but wearing a wire, thats crossin the line. 

Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2009, 05:18:26 PM »
If u want some insults post a pic of the guy.  We'll have a good 5 pages of insults for ya.   :thumbsup:
Snitchin is bad enough, but wearing a wire, thats crossin the line. 

There is nothing wrong with "Snitchin" or "wearing a wire"
Unless your a criminal who's got something to hide lol.

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2009, 05:39:21 PM »
Or if he wants to avoid violence, like you.  People hate being snitched on more than anything else, from my experience.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline MirageAtoli

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 13, 2011, 03:25:23 AM
  • Oh, my Paws and Whiskers!
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »
There is a trade-off in anything, and that is why the decision making process has to evaluate every situation differently.

In hindsight that may not be a very good idea.

If a user is consulting an online forum for advice, the situation must be pretty dire.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »

LOL! Have u ever heard da phrase snitches get stiches? Man snitchin will get u killed or beat up faster then actually beatin da guy up... Like today for example my bro is on probation and the cops lied to a gang saying he was snitchin even though my bro was never around when they did illegal stuff so the cops lied to get the gang to squeal... The guy saw my bro and wanted to fight him cuz he actually was dum enough to belive wat da cops said... He probably knew he couldnt take my bro so he just got in his car and left who knows wat will happen now.. Belive me the last thing u want to do is snitch that really pisses ppl off it will get u hurt man.... Stand up for yourself but dont snitch..

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:46:19 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2009, 08:07:36 PM »
LOL! Have u ever heard da phrase snitches get stiches? Man snitchin will get u killed or beat up faster then actually beatin da guy up... Like today for example my bro is on probation and the cops lied to a gang saying he was snitchin even though my bro was never around when they did illegal stuff so the cops lied to get the gang to squeal... The guy saw my bro and wanted to fight him cuz he actually was dum enough to belive wat da cops said... He probably knew he couldnt take my bro so he just got in his car and left who knows wat will happen now.. Belive me the last thing u want to do is snitch that really pisses ppl off it will get u hurt man.... Stand up for yourself but dont snitch..

Yes Nutty is telling the true. Snitching is actually one of the number 1 rules of the streets u don't break.

In sum places after snitching getting ur bum kick is a blessing, getting off easy. In a lot of places Death or serious injury is the cost of snitching.

Just man up and confront the bully.

Edit:

I know i shouldn't influence bad behavior but if he's a lot bigger then u, u dont have to fight fare. Just let him start picking on u and when he pushes u or just touch you in a way that is harmful or reason to attack bam he knock down with sum type of object.

I street fight, i dont fight clean. I just got one rule. That being let them make the first move cuz i no they aint going to land it os i can use self defense as cop out. Ive done this 4 20+ years. never lost, only ran from one, and never arrested/charged.   
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:26:36 PM by Rage »

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2009, 08:35:34 PM »
Yes Nutty is telling the true. Snitching is actually one of the number 1 rules of the streets u don't break.

In sum places after snitching getting ur bum kick is a blessing, getting off easy. In a lot of places Death or serious injury is the cost of snitching.

Just man up and confront the bully.

Edit:

I know i shouldn't influence bad behavior but if he's a lot bigger then u, u dont have to fight fare. Just let him start picking on u and when he pushes u or just touch you in a way that is harmful or reason to attack bam he knock down with sum type of object.

I street fight, i dont fight clean. I just got one rule. That being let them make the first move cuz i no they aint going to land it os i can use self defense as cop out. Ive done this 4 20+ years. never lost, only ran from one, and never arrested/charged.   

^^(PM)^ or go for soft parts of the body like the side of ur head the temple, the nose, the throat just don't hit to hard, jabs to the kidneys, or get under the person's arms somehow and tackle from the waist, just don't hit the nuts though that's wrong

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Rygelseid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
  • that one bassist guy
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2009, 09:19:43 PM »
I'm not downing anyone's advice here (which are all good), But if you want someone off your back, you better put them on theirs. There's all types of things that can happen with this situation. He can continue to be bullied til more people on that bus want to get in on the "fun". So you need to drop this guy cuz he's not goona stop. Trust me, that bully will rethink stuff when he's trying to call you a fag with a mouth full of blood.
i agree
you need to man up
f**k insults bro
stand up for yourself
or else he'll keep on you

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2009, 09:47:25 PM »
Have u ever heard da phrase snitches get stiches?
No.

You know you can ask the cops for protection if you feal your life is in danger for providing information that will bring criminals to justice. If the streets are so dangerous and rough, then get off of them. If everyone answers their problems with violence, you'll become someone's problem and they'll try to solve you the same way. You know what goes arround, comes arround, so why put out that violent energy in the first place?

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2009, 10:29:09 PM »
ok here is my thing....everyone is saying that snitches get stitches and that telling is the wrong thing to do cause in the streets it will get you beat up/killed and thats true in some cases but what makes you guys think that this guy will not come back at him if he beats him up. This is my point none of us know the other guy so yea maybe he is one of those bullies that you can beat up and he just quits after that or he could be the one who comes back at you 10 fold cause that is also "code of the street" in some peoples eyes(to not let anyone punk/get the upper hand by any means). Now there is nothing wrong with standing up for yourslef at all but to many people now days are quick to shoot/jump people for losing a fight so stop and think about that for a sec, so putty if it ever have to come to blows with this guy make sure there is nothing left that you can do

p.s.
another thing I thought of was what if putty is fighting him and winning and he just has "those types of friends" you know that ones that will jump in if there friend is getting bet up and just smash.....just more things to think about

my new one

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2009, 11:05:30 PM »
No.

You know you can ask the cops for protection if you feal your life is in danger for providing information that will bring criminals to justice. If the streets are so dangerous and rough, then get off of them. If everyone answers their problems with violence, you'll become someone's problem and they'll try to solve you the same way. You know what goes arround, comes arround, so why put out that violent energy in the first place?

You sound like those guys that have had VERY sheltered lives.  8=|
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2009, 11:13:48 PM »
You sound like those guys that have had VERY sheltered lives.  8=|

Shelterd? No. Ive had a very strange life. Dont be judgemental tward me and assume things just cuz you dont like my views on things.

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2009, 08:15:38 AM »
Alright... I'm not sure how old you are or what size school you go to. But I'll try and help out. I dealt with some horrible stuff when I grew up at school so I know some things.

First off, is the bus the only time you see this kid? If so I would just think about being a bit more mature than him and ignoring it. I know you think your being made to look like a fool, but really, none of what happens now is going to matter when you get out of school. Don't think of it in terms of, I need a comeback for his insults, don't play into his game. Don't let him see that he's getting to you. Thats what he wants, to mess with your head, so just be cool, maybe say that his immature crap can't hurt you. If you really need him to back off, tell him to go eff himself and that your sick of his childish mouth. Tell him to shut up and stop being an bunghole. Past that, you really can't control other peoples actions. You just don't let them affect you, don't give him that power.

Now I don't know if your a physically weak person, but if it turns out that you do have to stand up for yourself in a physical way, a little trick I learned, and it's especially perfect for jerkoffs like this, spit in his face. I'm serious, hock a nasty one right in his face. It will confuse, distract and humiliate him. And then kick him in the balls as hard as you can and then just start swinging for the fences. Put something like a lighter or a roll of pennies in your fist, anything similar in size, to make your punches hit harder and it helps your hand from breaking.

Short of all this, you can probably go tell someone. Go to a teacher you trust and tell them about this. Ask them to help, I'm sure they will. I know school is a horrible thing in these situations, but just let it make your character, not break it.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2009, 09:13:08 AM »
lol..wow. i can see some of you dont have ANY backbone....its sad. violence isnt the best way, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. id tell my son the same thing when he gets older. i couldnt imagine living with myself, having someone embarass me everyday. theres a very thin line, when enough is enough.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2009, 11:09:02 AM »
its not about having a backbone its about not getting into more trouble for trying to look like the hero. Most if not all schools have a "zero tolerance" level now which means any fight gets charges pressed and jail time(my family is going through that system right now) and then there is the "outside school" trouble which well no one wants. I have done my share of fighting won and lost some and from my experience fighting only leads to more trouble/abuse especially when it comes to school yard fights cause you can't look like the hero if you try and fight the bully and get beat up in the process and honestly the only time beating up the bully and the problem stops is in movies and elementary school.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 11:41:48 AM by eg6gsr »

my new one

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2009, 11:23:59 AM »
No.

Lol dont u know the cops dont give one poop about anyone? They wont protect you man and if u have to live like that just because u told on him its not worth it.... About people being so quick to shoot  :-@ If they goin to do it then they goin to do it i be damned if i let him punk me just because i have the thought in the back of my head (o man he might shoot me) if ur in that state of mind ur going to let everyone punk you... And its not about looking like the hero its about shutting this guy up, i mean people get real real sensitive and scared when they get older because they were bullied as kids Cough* Virgina Tech* Cough... people who get fed up where there mind cant take it anymore will shoot up a school so with that being said u can insult him back if u want. But when it gets outta hand or he pushes u swing on him because i bet hes not going to expect it. People feed of of weakness so u cant show it, last thing u wanna be known as is the snitch...

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2009, 12:04:15 PM »
Allot of yall put too much into your own stupid pride. So what if someone makes fun of you, it aint worth nothing.
Its just words, nothing to fight over.  Its stupid to care so much about your pride, you dont care if you get killed over it. Ya know, some cops would care, ive met some good cops and bad cops, they are people to, ya cant hate them all just because you were rased to hate them.
There's no point in me trying to convince you, its like talking to a brick wall. So go ahead, puch someone for talking smack to you, when you get killed for that then you'll beleve me.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2009, 12:06:20 PM »
About people being so quick to shoot  :-@ If they goin to do it then they goin to do it i be damned if i let him punk me just because i have the thought in the back of my head (o man he might shoot me) if ur in that state of mind ur going to let everyone punk you... And its not about looking like the hero its about shutting this guy up, i mean people get real real sensitive and scared when they get older because they were bullied as kids Cough* Virgina Tech* Cough... people who get fed up where there mind cant take it anymore will shoot up a school so with that being said u can insult him back if u want. But when it gets outta hand or he pushes u swing on him because i bet hes not going to expect it. People feed of of weakness so u cant show it, last thing u wanna be known as is the snitch...

So by that statement you would rather take the chance of being shot then be punked o.O#.........Look I am not saying that the guy is going to come out of left field with a gun I am just putting up outcomes of what could happen due to fighting and that is a very real outcome. Getting someone to shutup by fighting them is not always going to happen and most of the time that is never the end of it cause I plenty of friends that have the mind state that "if you beat me up that I'm coming back for more" and I am sure most of you do to and again I say that none of us know what kinda person this guy is. Also alot of you have a very high level of pride and not alot of reason behind your words and well pride for the most part gets you into trouble.

so silly you do what is going to work best for you and if thats taking it to words then do it, if its letting a adult know then that is fine and if its come to blows then that is just fine and make sure you can win that fight but what ever you choose just make sure you are ready for what ever outcome happens and that you can handle that outcome

haha mew got to the pride thing while I was posting

my new one

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2009, 12:16:35 PM »
So by that statement you would rather take the chance of being shot then be punked o.O#.........Look I am not saying that the guy is going to come out of left field with a gun I am just putting up outcomes of what could happen due to fighting and that is a very real outcome. Getting someone to shutup by fighting them is not always going to happen and most of the time that is never the end of it cause I plenty of friends that have the mind state that "if you beat me up that I'm coming back for more" and I am sure most of you do to and again I say that none of us know what kinda person this guy is. Also alot of you have a very high level of pride and not alot of reason behind your words and well pride for the most part gets you into trouble.

so silly you do what is going to work best for you and if thats taking it to words then do it, if its letting a adult know then that is fine and if its come to blows then that is just fine and make sure you can win that fight but what ever you choose just make sure you are ready for what ever outcome happens and that you can handle that outcome

haha mew got to the pride thing while I was posting

Well about the being "Raised" To hate cops thing what the hell lol? I was not raised to hate them u dont even know my parents, and u dont know how i was raised... I hate them because of how they act towards me and for the record i never been to jail and i dont have a record and they all still treat me like poop. And u guys have ur opinion if u want to live ur life bein stepped on thats up to u i rather die as a man then live as a coward... And i fear no man but god, So if u push to much on me im going to push back..Im not as violent as most people on here it takes a lot to get me mad but when i do get mad i will punch u in the jaw if u keep runnin ur mouf to much. Besides i plan on getting a gun legally so if he wants to come back and shoot i will be shootin back, and if he wants to get a gun now i could get one now if  i wanted so it really dont bother me. If that guy shoots me there will be ppl on his @ss so watever. Im not bein narrow minded but i belive that all ppl are equal letting someone punk you shows dominence and i only have one person above me, And thats god.

Offline SPOOKY77

• CVGUnited.com Admin
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 17, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
    • CVG United
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2009, 12:25:49 PM »
Here is what you should do...ignore his butt for a few days...he will either stop or get mad and try to start getting rough...let him grab you or pop your arm for a couple of days...tell a principle to look at the vids on the bus of him messing with you...then the next day he messes with you get him in the mouth...do as much damage as you can break a rib...then when the school looks at all the vids they will see that he started it and they didn't do anything about it...he will get his butt suspended...worked for me  :thumbsup:

Offline SPOOKY77

• CVGUnited.com Admin
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 17, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
    • CVG United
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2009, 12:34:18 PM »
hopefully he will totally stop...and when I say ignore I mean act like he doesn't exist...

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2009, 12:43:12 PM »
Well about the being "Raised" To hate cops thing what the hell lol? I was not raised to hate them u dont even know my parents, and u dont know how i was raised... I hate them because of how they act towards me and for the record i never been to jail and i dont have a record and they all still treat me like poop. And u guys have ur opinion if u want to live ur life bein stepped on thats up to u i rather die as a man then live as a coward... And i fear no man but god, So if u push to much on me im going to push back..Im not as violent as most people on here it takes a lot to get me mad but when i do get mad i will punch u in the jaw if u keep runnin ur mouf to much. Besides i plan on getting a gun legally so if he wants to come back and shoot i will be shootin back, and if he wants to get a gun now i could get one now if  i wanted so it really dont bother me. If that guy shoots me there will be ppl on his @ss so watever. Im not bein narrow minded but i belive that all ppl are equal letting someone punk you shows dominence and i only have one person above me, And thats god.

You talk of god being the only one above you, but do you know god at all? Does god tell you, "Go forth and smite all who would do you wrong,"  does he nutpatch?
No!

Instead
"Love others as well as you love yourself.”
"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

God dosnt want you to act like a thug and beatdown anyone who does you ill. He wants you to forgive them.
God is alll about forgivenes dude. And if he's the only one above you as you say, and he can forgive those lesser then him, why cant you?

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare