collapse

Author Topic: TONY STARK IN THE INCREDIBLE HULK TV SPOT ?  (Read 1797 times)

Offline BA$

• The guy who notices the small things people don't
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
  • I want to contrbute for MUGEN
    • follow me at twitter
Re: TONY STARK IN THE INCREDIBLE HULK TV SPOT ?
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 08:53:41 PM »
Tony Stark doesn't need the Hulkbuster to beat Hulk, all he needs is the good Ol' Mark 03! But the Hulkbuster does look kool!
Iron Monger crushed Iron Man's Mark 3 helmet.

I would imagine that with strength like the hulk, he would make quick work of the Iron monger.

Hulk would probably tear Iron Monger in half and use both halves of his suit as boxing gloves.
^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^

Good post, wtf... that sh*t makes no sense, first off, Iron-Man faced Hulk but not with the Mark 03, according to the comics instead of "Busting out the Mark 03", he got fancy and made the Hulkbuster, that sacraficed speed witch could easly overwhelm hulk and speed that the Mark 03 has, anyways, he just beefed it up to get a 1 on 1 brawl with Hulk! They wanted to clash with fists! I DO read the comics, but yeah, it looks like he'll be making the Hulkbuster in the movies!
i meant good post by the hulk tear iron monger and use both halves a gloves
Quote from: Unknown
Thinking.
Why does Dommsday pull the cape out of his crotch though

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 09:02:03 PM »
Tony Stark doesn't need the Hulkbuster to beat Hulk, all he needs is the good Ol' Mark 03! But the Hulkbuster does look kool!

I would imagine that with strength like the hulk, he would make quick work of the Iron monger.

Hulk would probably tear Iron Monger in half and use both halves of his suit as boxing gloves.

Good post, wtf... that sh*t makes no sense, first off, Iron-Man faced Hulk but not with the Mark 03, according to the comics instead of "Busting out the Mark 03", he got fancy and made the Hulkbuster, that sacraficed speed witch could easly overwhelm hulk and speed that the Mark 03 has, anyways, he just beefed it up to get a 1 on 1 brawl with Hulk! They wanted to clash with fists! I DO read the comics, but yeah, it looks like he'll be making the Hulkbuster in the movies!

Oh, well duh hulk would tear down the Iron Monger, Iron-Man knocked him out in like 8 minutes, lol, but just becouse Iron Monger brok tony stark's helmet and hulk can beat him doesnt mean he can take down Iron-Man, Iron-Man's one of the strongest super heroes, right next to hulk!
Coming 2099.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 09:11:23 PM »

Speed wouldn't really do much against the hulk.
The angrier he gets, the more powerful he gets.
He's also no stranger to surviving in space unprotected, surviving underwater, surviving deadly deases, surviving poisons, psychic attacks, physical attacks, and even environmental extremes, so basically
Hulk = God.
Watch this.
[youtube=425,350]nsyli33PhSs[/youtube]
If they didn't have the medicine, the hulk would have killed everyone.

Oh, well duh hulk would tear down the Iron Monger, Iron-Man knocked him out in like 8 minutes, lol, but just becouse Iron Monger brok tony stark's helmet and hulk can beat him doesnt mean he can take down Iron-Man, Iron-Man's one of the strongest super heroes, right next to hulk!
Iron-Man didn't really do much to Iron-Monger, it was the reactor that killed Iron-Monger, not Iron-Man, although I have no doubt in my mind that Iron-Man would be able to destroy Iron-Monger in the Hulkbuster suit.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 09:25:28 PM »
[youtube=425,350]nsyli33PhSs[/youtube]

Iron-Man didn't really do much to Iron-Monger, it was the reactor that killed Iron-Monger, not Iron-Man, although I have no doubt in my mind that Iron-Man would be able to destroy Iron-Monger in the Hulkbuster suit.

LMFAO what was with hulk and throwing rocks  :D
but VKM in the movie I think Iron-Man woulda crushed Iron-Monger if he was at 100%, cuz remember Iron-Monger stole his chest power up thing and he had to use the old one which couldn't power the suit for long, plus Iron-Monger is to slow

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 10:30:14 PM »
Even so, it wouldn't matter to the Hulk because he can leap into space, and we all know about Iron-Man's space problem with his mark 3 suit, and even if he used one of his space travel suits, it's only a matter of time until the power source dies.

As for the Hulk, the only people I could imagine in the marvel universe defeating him are
Living Tribunal, Thanos, and Death (the actual person). 

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »
What movie is that? Becouse hardly any of the animated ones are cannon, Iron-man will thrash Iron-Monger any day of the week!

And don't get me wrong, Hulk's a savage, but I'm sure Iron-Man could take him if it came down too it, I mean he's the strongest Marvel character, but he's kinda on retarded mode while he's hulk, bruce is smart, but the hulk aint, lol! He's way over powerd in that movie, but then again he was in rage mode, but like I said, Iron-Man would kill him if it came down to it, I think he would do fine with the Mark 03, think about this, Hulk can barley get scratched, but one of Iron-Man's hits would kill bruce, if that medecine changed him back, I'm sure Tony Stark could modifie the Mark 03 to shoot it at him, and then hit bruce with a Unibeam!

Edit: Hulk can't stay in space for long! I don't read much of the Hulk comics but I've read enough to know that he can't stay in space for long, his heart will freeze up and die, the Mark 03 also cant stay in space for long but Tony who is safe and sound under it, can go in and bash Hulk while he gets weaker! The Mark 03 will take damge, but not Tony!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 10:36:55 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 11:01:55 PM »
Actually Hulk can breathe perfectly fine in space.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredible_Hulk#Powers_and_abilities

The heart wouldn't be able to freeze up due to his healing factor which might even be like 50 times stronger then Wolverines.

Also it depends on which Hulk Iron-Man was dealing with.

Professor Hulk has all of Hulks powers, and he's insanely intelligent.

Edit: I found this article on Marvel.com
http://marvel.com/universe/Hulk_(Bruce_Banner)

"Hulk was proclaimed the Green King, and all those on Sakaar worshiped him and his Queen, Caiera. She told her king that she would bear him a child, and it seemed that the Hulk's life of running and fighting was over. However, the Hulk was not destined for a happy ending as the ship that brought him to that world soon exploded, killing his wife and unborn child sending Banner into a rage like no other. He and his Warbound journeyed to Earth seeking revenge on the planet's heroes for their part in Sakkar's destruction. Once they arrived, the Hulk crushed Black Bolt on Attilan and took the city of New York as his battleground. Iron Man, Mister Fantastic and Doctor Strange all fell before the Hulk and his Warbound too. Even old sparring partners such as the X-Men as well as new threats like the Gamma Corps couldn't even slow the Hulk's rampage."

So The hulk beat Iron-Man already. It's been done.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:23:25 PM by Violent Ken Masters »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2008, 12:02:49 AM »
Actually Hulk can breathe perfectly fine in space.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredible_Hulk#Powers_and_abilities

The heart wouldn't be able to freeze up due to his healing factor which might even be like 50 times stronger then Wolverines.

Also it depends on which Hulk Iron-Man was dealing with.

Professor Hulk has all of Hulks powers, and he's insanely intelligent.

Edit: I found this article on Marvel.com
http://marvel.com/universe/Hulk_(Bruce_Banner)

"Hulk was proclaimed the Green King, and all those on Sakaar worshiped him and his Queen, Caiera. She told her king that she would bear him a child, and it seemed that the Hulk's life of running and fighting was over. However, the Hulk was not destined for a happy ending as the ship that brought him to that world soon exploded, killing his wife and unborn child sending Banner into a rage like no other. He and his Warbound journeyed to Earth seeking revenge on the planet's heroes for their part in Sakkar's destruction. Once they arrived, the Hulk crushed Black Bolt on Attilan and took the city of New York as his battleground. Iron Man, Mister Fantastic and Doctor Strange all fell before the Hulk and his Warbound too. Even old sparring partners such as the X-Men as well as new threats like the Gamma Corps couldn't even slow the Hulk's rampage."

So The hulk beat Iron-Man already. It's been done.

Arent you listening to me, I know it's been done b4, but not whil Iron-Man was in the Mark 03, that's why he made the Hulk buster, but Iron-Man could take down Hulk so easy, like I said, modified Mark 03 with "hulk cure" shooting needls, plus unibeam to bruce's chin, = death of hulk, that easy! Hulk is a savage, but he also has weakneses, and wikipedia lies sometimes, you've even said that b4, and Hulk's healing factor can heal him, but that wouldnt be the case if his heart is freezing, it's not like he's gonna turn on a microwave in there and thaw it! I've read Some Hulk comics where he nearly dies in space!
Coming 2099.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2008, 12:13:13 AM »
Even there's no cure for the hulk. Even if the Hulk did turn into bruce, as soon as he starts feeling pain, the Hulk comes out again. Seriously, Bruce has tried everything in his normal state and the hulk/bruce just can't die.

He tried shooting himself point blank in the head, that didn't work.
He tried poisoning himself, that didn't work.

Hulk just can't be beat.

Anyway you fray him, cook him, slice him, etc. He's a living nightmare.

If Ironman could have killed him, he would have by now. Nobody wants the Hulk alive. Shield dumped him three miles below the Mojave Desert because he's too dangerous.

If the hulk could die, he already would have by now.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2008, 12:23:37 AM »
Venom having his own movie?

All I can say is yay.

Topher Grace might reprise his role as Venom.
wut r u talking bout topher grace was a skinny venom venom is supposed to have muscles in the comics !

Oh man but they didn't make Venom a hulking monster did they? Let's check the movie. *watches* Oh there you go, skinny Venom. Also, Topher grace put muscle on to fit the look of a believable real life Venom.

And Alex, yes I know the Venom movie has been in development hell for quite a while now. All I'm saying is now that Venom has an actor attached to him that's believable, a Venom movie could quite possibly be made now.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 12:48:04 AM »
Even there's no cure for the hulk. Even if the Hulk did turn into bruce, as soon as he starts feeling pain, the Hulk comes out again. Seriously, Bruce has tried everything in his normal state and the hulk/bruce just can't die.

Hulk just can't be beat.

If Ironman could have killed him, he would have by now. Nobody wants the Hulk alive. Shield dumped him three miles below the Mojave Desert because he's too dangerous.

:lies: If he dies while in his normal state, it's over, if he trigers hulk b4 dying, he'll be saved, but a unibeam to bruce's face will fry it right off, after the smoke clears and the ashes fly away, he'll be standing headless!
Coming 2099.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »

Hulk just can't be beat.

:lies: If he dies while in his normal state, it's over, if he trigers hulk b4 dying, he'll be saved, but a unibeam to bruce's face will fry it right off, after the smoke clears and the ashes fly away, he'll be standing headless!

:lies:

Kid Daigo you fail, for the fact you let your personal bias overcome the things you post.

If Iron Man blasted Bruce, he would Hulk out.  Hulk has killed every Marvel Super Hero before not only recently but back in the Maestro storyline.

Iron-Man is awesome,but that doesn't mean that he would win against the Hulk.

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2008, 01:04:33 AM »

Hulk just can't be beat.

Kid Daigo you fail, for the fact you let your personal bias overcome the things you post.

If Iron Man blasted Bruce, he would Hulk out.  Hulk has killed every Marvel Super Hero before not only recently but back in the Maestro storyline.

You sir, fail. That's the point of an argument. It's called an opinion btw.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2008, 01:18:48 AM »

Hulk just can't be beat.

You fail, I know what an opinion is btw. I just think that Kid Diago is trying to prove his opinion as a fact.When the fact is Marvel has already made Hulk win against Iron Man

and you are wrong about what an argument is, an argument is based upon facts, they do not
fully rely on a person's opinion.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2008, 01:20:08 AM »

Hulk just can't be beat.

Why do they always go there, it's becouse I'm right, this could go on forever, but I'm sticking to my opinion that Iron-Man can beat Hulk, one way or another, whether it be with the Hulkbuster or the Mark 03, witch I think is perfectly capable of taking him down! It's not like Superman cant beat the f**k out of Hulk, becouse he  probably can, and he is not realted to this but even he has a weakness, and we all know what that is! Tony Stark, being the genius that he is, will find a way to take Hulk down, another person with the mind and technology capable of taking him down is Dr. Doom!

Edit: Cyclysm, do you even read the comics, Tony was testing out a prototype, witch obviously failed against Hulk, thus, the Hulkbuster PROTOTYPE was born, it did well for a prototype, but Hulk still won, I'm sure tony could go back to the drawing board and put together something that would do the job!
Coming 2099.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2008, 01:29:19 AM »

Edit: Cyclysm, do you even read the comics, Tony was testing out a prototype, witch obviously failed against Hulk, thus, the Hulkbuster PROTOTYPE was born, it did well for a prototype, but Hulk still won, I'm sure tony could go back to the drawing board and put together something that would do the job!

Yeah I do, I never said anything about the Hulk Buster Armor or Iron Man, I just said Hulk has defeated every Marvel hero in many Marvel Story arcs. No reason to get so offensive about it.

I just know you love to be right all the time, when your not,nobody ever is.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2008, 01:36:38 AM »

Yeah I do, I never said anything about the Hulk Buster Armor or Iron Man, I just said Hulk has defeated every Marvel hero in many Marvel Story arcs. No reason to get so offensive about it.

How am I wrong by stating an opinion?  :O*D
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2008, 01:39:55 AM »
I love how no one will ever let anyone else have an opinion. First, it's me and liking Windows Vista, now this. What's next?

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2008, 01:44:54 AM »

Your right it is your opinion, I just thought you were trying to state is a fact. ;D

The battle between Hulk and Iron Man is one that is very skeptical on who the winner would be.

Tony Stark is genius with the capability to create almost anything to rid him of what he sees fit.

Bruce Banner is also an intelligent man who bares an unstoppable monster within him.

In my opinion Hulk would win, in your opinion Iron Man would win.

it doesn't really matter who would win, both characters are awesome. 

I love how no one will ever let anyone else have an opinion. First, it's me and liking Windows Vista, now this. What's next?

Hey I love Vista. I just don't like people stating opinion as a fact.

Argument done

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2008, 01:52:24 AM »

Your right it is your opinion, I just thought you were trying to state is a fact. ;D

The battle between Hulk and Iron Man is one that is very skeptical on who the winner would be.

Tony Stark is genius with the capability to create almost anything to rid him of what he sees fit.

Bruce Banner is also an intelligent man who bares an unstoppable monster within him.

Argument done

NOW WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!

lol, jk, yeah, it's pretty much done, watch Violent Ken come back and say something that will start us up again! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2008, 01:56:59 AM »

lol, jk, yeah, it's pretty much done, watch Violent Ken come back and say something that will start us up again! LOL!

I won't even post lol

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2008, 02:09:37 AM »

Argument done

um, I dunno, I don't think he doesn't actually ???
Currently in need of one

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2008, 02:13:56 AM »

Argument done

Agreed man.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2008, 03:06:03 AM »
Hey, I'm just going to lock this topic because it seems it served it's purpose already, and is going a lil way off topic. So yeah...

Loxxord.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 [29] 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal