collapse

Author Topic: Honestly, where does the whole "OMG INFINITY LEAKS STUFF!" thing come from?  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 25, 2008, 06:32:29 PM
  • The sprite is still cool!
    • Email
Have we EVER leaked anything?!

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
no

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
Magot, and Squeeky Lizard are part of the reason, they still think its funny to call us Infish*ty on a daily basis. Crowley has claimed Eternaga was the one to leak Nightwing, and we all know thats Bull (no pun intended)

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
its not them saying we leak stuff, its them saying we warehouse stuff.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
its not them saying we leak stuff, its them saying we warehouse stuff.

No, that was before. Now that we changed the requesting rules, they claim that we leak their WIPs.

Their logic:
"WE HAVE TO HATE INFINITY! GRASP AT STRAWS UNTIL WE FIND SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS REALISTIC!"

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
I really dont understand how eternaga could get a hold of Nightwing. Unless Eternaga was a member of the scruffy dragon team undercover.

Total bulls***. They probably think that because of Bulldog.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
Infinity is definatly called leakers by other liars. When its Squeekys beta testers that leak everything.

Using my power of forsight, I see this thread getting locked.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
Former members associated with us have leaked things in retaliation before. Our history, our past all have been a motivating factor for many to continue to censor our name and put us on unrequestable and "do not link to.." lists. Even after all of our evolution, old grudges are hard to drop.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
Former members associated with us have leaked things in retaliation before. Our history, our past all have been a motivating factor for many to continue to censor our name and put us on unrequestable and "do not link to.." lists. Even after all of our evolution, old grudges are hard to drop.
That's sad but it's pretty much the gist of it. Of course people like Magus are never going to let go of their grudge but whatever.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email

So, basically, we're like Judaism? We've made our mistakes in the past, but people don't want to move on?

Sorry if I offended any Jewish members we have here. I'm not saying that I hate Jews, just that they have an undeserved bad reputation.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
Crowley/Bullydog leaked MORE Infinity creations than anybody elses. Then again Infinity keeps a tighter lip on their stuff than the other ones do. How did Lex, Parasite, Ra's Al Ghul, and Black Cat get leaked? It wasnt by us. Eskro even quit Captain marvel over Bully's leak, so we were a victim as much as anybody.

There were other things that have happened but are mostly exaggerated. I think its high time we quit apologizing to these snobs, but thats just my opinion as a poster, and not as an Infinity member.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:January 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM
  • The Metal God
At this point, I'm gonna have to agree with you. Apologizing won't do anything. They're not excepting them, and they continue to run your names through the mud. At this point, Infinity shouldn't have to apologize anymore. Especially when anyone else has stopped listening.

Isn't it sad how prevalent that is in all places in life and not just MUGEN?

Honestly, all things considering, I lurk around here and several other MUGEN sites. Have for months. I still haven't seen anything worthy of seeing all the hatred running around for this place. There was the whole thing with Ghost Rider, but that wasn't even apparently any of your faults.

It's kinda sad too. With leaks becoming common, we have hatred for one of the big forums. Instead of trying to work together to shut these leaks and the like out. Stupid forum wars in lieu of working together.

I guess the truth is that no matter how forgiving or good many people may claim to be, in the end, your past mistakes will never be forgotten. It's sad.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
We are not apologizing nor asking any other forums that dislike us to play nice with us anymore. When the whole Ghost Rider thing went down, we, the IMT knew behind the scenes what was going down before hand and of the leak itself. With help from well known people from the forums, we tried to suppress the leak by getting the link removed and even flooding the place where the leak was posted, but all that was in vain when it finally broke to the public. Since Bulldog used to be one of us, we went the political route to try to plead our case with Magus but his callous attitude and ridiculous demands to humiliate each and every staff member here is what broke any and all talks with him and his forum. He has requested before that his Batman be put on an unrequestables list, but because of his STUBBORNNESS and disdain and continued disrespect for the name Infinity, we keep him off the list. He seems to think that we OWE him that right, but until he learns that this is not a democracy with King Magus at the helm making the Infinity rules, we will continue to do what we do here. MI, on the other hand is something else. Like ScruffyDragon, there are only certain individuals we have problems with there. The funny thing is that it isnt the admin either which is why I don't understand why our website is still not to be linked to (in their unrequestables list) and why we still have members between our forums trying to "stick up" for Infinity with some repercussions like being MUTED or banned. In either case, they do what they do. I don't really care as I have a forum here to care for and protect as well as my own WIPs and good times to be had with you guys here. If they ever want to finally extend that olive branch and make peace and work together to stomp out the "tyranny" that they perceive us to still be then maybe we will talk. But until that day comes, they will use excuses like "they talk bad about me, just do a search for my name" or some crap like that.

They talk crap about us, we talk crap about them. Until both our sides come to an agreement, it will always be like this.

Offline Barbary

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 29, 2009, 06:23:55 PM
    • Email
The MUGEN community always feels like one of those old western movie shootouts with a bunch of guys in the buildings of one side of the street and another group on the other side. Everyone occasionally pops up out of their windows and fires a volley of insults and accusations across the street, then the other side does the same thing. Occasionally someone gets shot and we have a bloody mess to deal with.

Terrible metaphor I know, but I think it works pretty accurately.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
Excursion's post was epic. I could hear the triumphant horn playing in the background and everything.

Yep, I'm a psycho.

Offline Barbary

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 29, 2009, 06:23:55 PM
    • Email
*Queue the Lord of the Rings soundtrack*

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
yup wat he said was exactly right it seems like wen hella crap go down we r always blaimed for past mistakes some forums just need to move on especially infantry i cant stand them anyways  they leave me wit a bitter feeling every time i go there

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
So this Bulldog jerk leaks their ghost rider, but from what I just heard, he's also leaked EOH projects as well, I think at the same time... And HOW the f*ck is that anyones fault but his?

Wouldn't it make more sense to be mad at the guy who DID IT instead of mad at the guys who he used to be involved with (and f*cked over too?)?

And Eternega leaking something is just assinine. He is one of the most mature and peaceful people I've ever known. Even though I don't know him personally ;)

Offline !E

• Infinity Original
  • Last Login:October 19, 2019, 10:47:49 AM
and where did,

"OMG ETERNAGA LEAKED BLAQUE" comes from?
"OMG ETERNAGA LEAKED NIGHTWING" comes from?

not only did bulldog leaked our stuff but he also modify the our readme.txt
we banned him from infinity because he just sit on his @$$ leeching off us.
what made us push the button and booted him off was when he went teasing people about such private beta that he obtain.
He feels that by leaking all the beta it'll do him justice, but once he leak them all what is left for him to do?

bulldog can't stand not having anymore of our stuff. So now he goes on and on spreading his hate and trying to make more and more people hate infinity, it has always been that way since the beginning of time, when people hate someone they always try and make other look at it their way.

Please people, next time someone say eternaga leaked something ask for evidence, I downloaded Blaque from a warehouse and i made a video of it then i get the finger for leaking? I'm sorry to bring up blaque , im just a little tick that some people still think I'm the leaker.

Bulldog claims not to play mugen anymore, im not sure why he's still around spreading his hate. He still would have been my friend and we  would still be chatting on msn, but he chose to become our enemy.

Lets say infinity team has a school project, our project is about video game, we are all friends doing this project, but one member which is bulldog decided to not do anything and take credit. So for the whole team they decided to tell bulldog to just get out of the team and watch our project when it's complete. That's what any team would have done, but bulldog decided to become our enemy. Would you make your friend your enemy if they tell you to get out of the team if your not working on anything? im sure you would like to sit back and let your friends do all the work and you'll get the marks right?

my point is that things didn't have to be that way, if bulldog didn't turn on us we would still be friends and chatting on msn. and i would have still continue to share any of my private work with him, but it had to end up like this.

of all this i really learn one thing, when he pm me and told me that he's a 2 faced person and use people my world was upside down cause i really thought he was my friend, so ever since then, I can't trust anyone on the net anymore. Some people are just that nasty to you.

I HAVE NEVER LEAKED A DAMN THING!.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:36:44 PM by Eternaga »

Offline !E

• Infinity Original
I don't understand what bulldog trying to prove by leaking our WIPs, I mean it's just work in progress that'll be release when it's finish.

I forgot to mention that he was not banned from infinity, he was only booted out of the team, but after he threadtent us that he'll leak stuff, that was when we banned him from infinity,

If he wants to get back at us what he should do is create something and show us that he's worth something, but leaking? leaking just make you look stupid, I can't understand how he's proud of leaking someone's else work, People are proud to release their creation, now that makes sense, but being proud of leaking someone else wip is just stupid.

When I first started infinity it was a warehouse, then no more warehousing, so what's infinity doing to show people that we are better than that? well we started a project to make EOH, we don't go leaking stuff like bulldog.

If you want to get back at people show them that your worth something, not by complaining.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:55:54 PM by Eternaga »

ZBOY

Lets just hope this forum explains otherwise

Offline !E

• Infinity Original
Crowley has claimed Eternaga was the one to leak Nightwing, and we all know thats Bull (no pun intended)

Bulldog knows very well that he's guilty for the leaking, He doesn't want to take the blame so he points finger at other people, and I'm his target. From now until the day he die, that is all he's going to say to people who play mugen, he's going to tell people infinity is bad and eternaga leaked nighwing, why doesn't he say "OH and I leaked a hell bunch of stuff".

ya he also claim i left my job for mugen, lol.
what is he going to claim next?

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
I don't understand what bulldog trying to prove by leaking our WIPs, I mean it's just work in progress that'll be release when it's finish.

I forgot to mention that he was not banned from infinity, he was only booted out of the team, but after he threadtent us that he'll leak stuff, that was when we banned him from infinity,

If he wants to get back at us what he should do is create something and show us that he's worth something, but leaking? leaking just make you look stupid, I can't understand how he's proud of leaking someone's else work, People are proud to release their creation, now that makes sense, but being proud of leaking someone else wip is just stupid.

When I first started infinity it was a warehouse, then no more warehousing, so what's infinity doing to show people that we are better than that? well we started a project to make EOH, we don't go leaking stuff like bulldog.

If you want to get back at people show them that your worth something, not by complaining.

For the record I never thought you leaked anything, I only brought it up to point out its absurdity. Youre part of the group of creators I have a lot of respect for, and feel articulates themselves as an educated individual, and not a spoiled brat unlike some. Like I said i know for a FACT that Scruffy's guys leaked Ghost Rider b4 Bully did, and many others. You and your crew were used as scapegoats. Magot was just looking for something to accuse you of, and he found a reason. If it wouldnt have been that it would have been something else.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Have we EVER leaked anything?!

yea I think this fourm has leaked things but not from real members, as I can remember a couple jacka**es came here posted some leaked SHlT then other fourms placed blam on all of us like we said go ahead leak it, we won't mind

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:October 22, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
  • Back from the Ether
    • shinrahunter  *or* TwoDrunkDudes
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
Eternagas right, in the eyes of certain forums out there Infinity is and always will be the devil, I mean crap, when it went down recently I scoured the opposing forums for news of what was going on at infinity. surprisingly it was the scruffy dragon forum that was the most polite, I was told not to mention infinty by infantry and as for the guild, Well lets just say, I aint too happy with them.
I mean, if we here at infinity can welcome someone like kfm into our forum and talk on a friendly note, why can't I get a civil response from the idiots at the guild?
I only asked "does anybody know what happened to infinity?"

I say screw em, it's attitudes like that which make people decide to leak stuff.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal