collapse

Author Topic: What if Broli turned good(DBZ)  (Read 1437 times)

Offline MirageAtoli

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 13, 2011, 03:25:23 AM
  • Oh, my Paws and Whiskers!
Re: What if Broli turned good(DBZ)
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 01:13:18 AM »
Off Topic:Shouldn't Gogeta be referred to as "Them" instead of "him" and "They" instead of "he?"

I think it is politically correct to call Gogeta "he" sense he was two individuals that become one individual; That is what fusion is.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 04:17:58 AM »
what do yall think would've happened if Broli had turned good,so of like Vegeta did?

Do yall think Broli would've beat the sh*t out of Cell and Buu?

Would Broli had surpassed Goku and Vegeta in power?

Dragonball Gt is also included so if yall wanna add that too then its not a problem :thumbsup:

Let me know what yall think :-??
Brolly was about on Perfect (not SPC) Cell's level of power, so no, I don't think he would've survived had he been good, and made it into the Buu Saga unless he got whooped pretty good and got some zenkais. But that's for Z, for GT? Who really knows. GT was full of terrible plotholes, so I can just say sure, he went SSJ4 or 5, etc.

haha ummm what people weaker that broli survived cell and if broli was as strong as perfect cell then he would have just kill cell and there would be no spc.....and why does everyone think that broli can not become stronger than he is already remember this is hypithetical so you can not just limit him.....also remember that broli beat on gohan as a ssj2 a his legendary state ha sooo if he learned to become a ssj2 in that form ha wow over for lots of people

my new one

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 06, 2007, 03:12:05 PM
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 12:03:51 PM »
WHO GIVES A crap ABOUT GOGETA THIS IS ABOUT BROLY!

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 04:52:16 PM »
 :D

Spongebob is so about to die!!! XD

Broli beat the living crap out of all the Z fighters put together.

And for the record, in Broli's Second Coming, the Kamehameha wave did not kill Broli; the sun did. The Kamehameha wave only pushed him into it.

Broli is a lot stronger than some of you give him credit for.

And yes, if Broli was still alive, he could easily ascend to SSJ3, the Golden Monkey (SSJ3.5?), and even SSJ4. If Broli did reach SSJ4, it would mean the end of the DBZ universe.

Legendary Super Saiyen is a big step up from SSJ2. Think of it as a level SSJ2.5 transformation.

Broli (hands-down, bar-none) is the most ruthless, psychotic villain to ever hit the DBZ universe.

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 04:59:24 PM »
ok
putting a end to this shizzle(lol) right now
BROLY DOES NOT HAVE A TAIL!
that is all
(SSJ4 topic dies)

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »
(SSJ4 topic rises from the dead)

Neither did Goku and Vegeta. So how did they turn SSJ4?

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 05:12:45 PM »
(SSJ4 topic rises from the dead)

Neither did Goku and Vegeta. So how did they turn SSJ4?
because GT is a massive Plot-hole
...thank you :P

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 05:15:52 PM »
ok
that is all
(SSJ4 topic dies)
Mistake:Goku went back to childhood,his tail was even pulled out from his body on purpose...(with a clamp...that gotta hurt...)...after that he went golden monkey and after that SSJ4
Vegeta,as he didn`t have a tail,but could turn into monkey with consiousness in that state,got exposed to a lunar beam used by Baby,and while being (SSJ? IRC),he got SSJ4...
Broly wouldn`t have any of those advantages on his favour,as he`s a single individual,so that completely kills Broly SSJ4 idea

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »
So if Goku's tail was pulled out, how did he transform into a monkey? :-??

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 11, 2013, 11:41:30 PM
  • "Know my power!"
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 05:22:20 PM »
Goku was turned back into a kid, therefore it's possible that his entire body is similar in Dragonball, where his tail could grow back since his body never had the supposed "tail removal surgery" when he was a kid.

But, this is just a crazy theory...  8-}

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 06, 2007, 03:12:05 PM
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 05:37:59 PM »
Its not crazy its true.  :thumbsup:

In GT Goku gets his tail back that is how he becomes SSJ4 Goku.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 11, 2013, 11:41:30 PM
  • "Know my power!"
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 05:40:50 PM »
I thought that the theory that his tail grew back because he was a kid again might be crazy, but maybe it's not  :)

Offline General Frostbite (☆)

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 19, 2008, 08:45:24 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 05:41:14 PM »
ok
that is all
(SSJ4 topic dies)

You can't really say that, Broly's tail could be hidden in his pants. It was never specified whether he had a tail or not.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 05:42:02 PM »
Broli never had the tail surgery either. Broli still had his tail when he pulled Paragus to safety before Feiza blew up planet Vegeta. And Paragus never mentioned anything about tail removal surgery in the movie.

So yes, it's possible that Broli can grow his tail back.

CASE CLOSED

Besides, in a series full of plotholes, anything goes. :P

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 05:44:47 PM »
ok
that is all
(SSJ4 topic dies)

You can't really say that, Broly's tail could be hidden in his pants. It was never specified whether he had a tail or not.
Because Broly was made by Toei
no Akira
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It doesnt count
(I hate pulling that out but it's true)
ALSO
I am not an expert XD
but I think the whole tail in pants thing dosent work
I would think that would be VERY un-comfortable
think about it
everyone that had a tail had it out free
SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta's tails even tear throught the back of the pants lol
XD...

Offline sunblaze82

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 05, 2023, 11:20:58 AM
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2008, 01:33:35 PM »
If broli became good they might tone down his powers cuz he is waaaaay too powerful and just end up beating up every bad guy that came around with no effort. Remember this is the guy who blew up a planet with ease, he threw a lil pellet blast at that alien planet in his first movie and destroyed it. He took a kamehameha from goku at point blank range and it didnt do any damage at all he just looked at goku and said  one of my favorite broli phrases "what the hell was that". and goku DID NOT beat broli in the first movie, he gave him one good punch in the gut then goku took off while the comet hit the planet they were on and destroyed it.......and that wasnt even strong enough to kill broli. He came back in a second movie and beat up gohan. It took 3 ssj's to beat him, as a matter of fact he threw another lil energy ball at gohan who had to fully charge up and blast his kamehameha just to defend himself while broli didnt even break a sweat. then goten and goku came and helped with their kamehamehas and that still wasnt enough to stop the 1 energy ball that broli threw like it was nothing. they were all standing there struggling while broli was laughing at them, its like he was toying with them. he got distracted by trunks and looked away and that was his mistake cuz that gave gohan and them a chance to push as hard as they could and blasted broli away. But imagine if broli actually charged up and collected energy and fired. the blast  would be unstoppable. Imagine if he did that and fired a beam? he never fires beams cuz he didnt have to he just tossed around lil pieces of energy. and one main reason why he would have been unstoppable is beacause he is this strong without his tail, if he grew it back.......I cant even put into words how strong he would be. he must have had it cut off long ago but like goku he can grow it back. but this is all just my opinion, I'm sure lots of ppl may say I'm wrong but thats just the way I see it.

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »
Broly likes this topic

:D

Offline General Frostbite (☆)

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 19, 2008, 08:45:24 PM
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2008, 04:26:47 PM »
If broli became good they might tone down his powers cuz he is waaaaay too powerful and just end up beating up every bad guy that came around with no effort. Remember this is the guy who blew up a planet with ease, he threw a lil pellet blast at that alien planet in his first movie and destroyed it. He took a kamehameha from goku at point blank range and it didnt do any damage at all he just looked at goku and said  one of my favorite broli phrases "what the hell was that". and goku DID NOT beat broli in the first movie, he gave him one good punch in the gut then goku took off while the comet hit the planet they were on and destroyed it.......and that wasnt even strong enough to kill broli. He came back in a second movie and beat up gohan. It took 3 ssj's to beat him, as a matter of fact he threw another lil energy ball at gohan who had to fully charge up and blast his kamehameha just to defend himself while broli didnt even break a sweat. then goten and goku came and helped with their kamehamehas and that still wasnt enough to stop the 1 energy ball that broli threw like it was nothing. they were all standing there struggling while broli was laughing at them, its like he was toying with them. he got distracted by trunks and looked away and that was his mistake cuz that gave gohan and them a chance to push as hard as they could and blasted broli away. But imagine if broli actually charged up and collected energy and fired. the blast  would be unstoppable. Imagine if he did that and fired a beam? he never fires beams cuz he didnt have to he just tossed around lil pieces of energy. and one main reason why he would have been unstoppable is beacause he is this strong without his tail, if he grew it back.......I cant even put into words how strong he would be. he must have had it cut off long ago but like goku he can grow it back. but this is all just my opinion, I'm sure lots of ppl may say I'm wrong but thats just the way I see it.

They wouldn't tone him down... He doesn't have a reason to have lost his insane, psychotic destructive powers.

Offline Misogi

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 18, 2010, 02:01:47 PM
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2008, 08:50:16 AM »
Yi shenlong could own broly cause Yi shen long is the strongst non fusion Dbz Character
We Plunder We Destroy We Are Oblivion Mugen Team

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2008, 11:55:31 AM »
ok
that is all
(SSJ4 topic dies)
Mistake:Goku went back to childhood,his tail was even pulled out from his body on purpose...(with a clamp...that gotta hurt...)...after that he went golden monkey and after that SSJ4
Vegeta,as he didn`t have a tail,but could turn into monkey with consiousness in that state,got exposed to a lunar beam used by Baby,and while being (SSJ? IRC),he got SSJ4...
Broly wouldn`t have any of those advantages on his favour,as he`s a single individual,so that completely kills Broly SSJ4 idea
Goku was turned SSJ, because of some thing. Bulma found a way to harness the power, and use it on Vegeta while he was Baby. Then she used it on him again to turn him SSJ4 at the end of the series, I'm not sure about anything of consciousness. It was just whatever that power was that made both Goku and Vegeta SSJ4.
In DBZ, in the Ginyu saga, when Vegeta is rambling about super saiyans, you see an image of what looks like a dark, golden ape.
So it can be argued whether Broly is a legendary super saiyan, or the Golden ape is. 

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar