collapse

Author Topic: DG has returned (With an apology to all)  (Read 1248 times)

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:October 22, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
  • Back from the Ether
    • shinrahunter  *or* TwoDrunkDudes
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
Re: DG has returned (With an apology to all)
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
Nice to see you back here DG, hope it all goes alright. ;D

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 06:57:33 PM »
p.s. your current avatar is quite alright.

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 08:55:02 PM »
Even though Im a little confused as to the net drama that always seems to happen here, I for one feel as though everyone should be forgiven. I dont know what you did (or care) but the fact that you would publicly display your remorse for whatever happened should count for something. No one is perfect and its important that we all learn from out mistakes and move on (the hardest part).

You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 09:11:06 PM »
Welcome back man!  :thumbsup:

The thing is that,IMO,you will be always welcomed back and forgived here on IMT,we are all like a family and that,so don't go apologizing,like Ex said,you don't leaked private stuff or anything like that,so stay cool and enjoy IMT Dude,you have my support  ::salute::

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2009, 01:54:55 AM »
OK , Prea & everyone else . Lets not make this a public display . DG should know why his old account was banned . If he doesn't he can PM one of us & we will discuss it with him . No worries anyone , DG is back & this screen name wasn't banned . So that should tell you all something  ;)
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 02:56:10 AM »
Man, too many replies to reply to..so I won't bother with them individually. I apologize for making this thread as it seems I shouldn't have made a public apology, but I really wanted to say sorry to a lot of people and didn't feel like PMing that many members. I wasn't trying to start drama with this thread, just stating a public apology. I'm at least glad some of you are willing to welcome me back with open arms and not bring out the torches and pitchforks and have me burned at the stake. Like I said, if you truly don't want me around just say it to my face and I will leave without any problem. But if there is anything I can do to make it up to everyone, just let me know. At the time I thought I wanted to leave this place forever, but in fact I just needed a break....I couldn't think straight in my condition as I was going through some serious issues in my personal life. Although I realize the error of my ways, treating me like a common criminal is a bit extreme. I never leaked anything or stole anything...or killed anyone. I know I wasn't banned for those reasons, but it still seems like I'm being treated like I did.

After all this time, nothing has changed here...I'm still thought of as the betrayer and still receive the attitude..no offense. I suppose I deserve it, but it's a bit much. If I'm willing to let this all go, why can't all of you? Not trying to start anything, just saying is all. I still think this should remain public as this isn't just directed towards one member, but the entire forum..besides I have right to freedom of speech. I know I was a member for a long time and I can see where people feel like I deserted the family. I simply just wanted to end this feud and for all of us to move past it. I won't delete this account, but if the consensus is that I should leave then I have no problem in leaving. This new account is in staff's hands.

But if it's decided that I'm allowed to stay, then I will remain out of trouble and start over with a clean slate and just work on gaining people's trust the hard way like any new member...plus keep my mouth shut. Not that I really need to say anything, I'm just an artist and nothing more. I did a bad thing and people feel hurt...that much I understand and again I'm very sorry. Might be best for me to just keep quiet and watch from the shadows. I never came here to start any kind of war or trouble, just a simple apology from a former member that feels bad for what he did and realizes what a moron and retard he was for acting in such a way. I'm just trying to make peace. People can ask me further questions or talk to me via PM if they wish.

I also am sorry about the sword I used, I know IMT is very strict about any swords..even if they don't look anything like IMT's. So I went and changed to my own custom shield design. Rules are rules, I know....I have to uphold them at my forum too.

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 03:24:55 AM »
Excursion  Already  Said He Will Think About It,And You Haven't Been Banned Like DT Said, As For The Others, I Don't Think They Even Cared Of What Happened As Long As You Don't Trip Or Go On A Girl Fit, Then You Are In The Clear.

Not Much Has Changed Besides This Forum Gaining Activity Since The Release Party,

You Can Restart Withing A Section Where You Are Best At, The GFX, If Not, Just Remain In Ze Shadows Until You Feel It's Safe To Be Around.

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 03:32:52 AM »
Well, most likely that is what I will do...just keep a low profile till things are a little better and then just go back to my GFX routine. Like I said, just start over with a clean slate and work myself up the ladder and gain the trust of the forum the hard way like any new member.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 11:02:47 AM »
A sword is a sword . You know how IMT feels about the swords & daggers , from my experience of wanting one . Everyone that wields the sword worked hard to get one , I know that I did . So it would be a slap in the face for you to have the sword avatar , even though it's not exactly the same . Like KPT said , it's nothing personal .

But , the new avatar is fine . So let's drop that subject .

Let me say it again .

You are here & you are not banned . Any further questions ?

Listen , man . You know more than anyone that I do not " have it in for you "  I really do not think the rest of the staff " has it in for you " either . So let's drop the public " martyr "  routine . Just go back to doing what you do best . Start up a graphic thread & stay out of trouble/fights . Remember actions speak louder than words . 

Sorry if I seem a little harsh , but I've been trying to get the message across to you & your just not reading it .

To everyone else . Let the guy get a clean start & do not " chastise " him for past mistakes .

THREAD LOCKED & ENJOY YOUR RETURN !

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar