collapse

Author Topic: DG has returned (With an apology to all)  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
DG has returned (With an apology to all)
« on: August 23, 2009, 03:32:34 AM »
Hello all, this is the former member and artist DG/Darkgargos. Don't know if anyone remembers me, but for the one's that do..I'm back. Not sure if I'm going to even be wanted around here after what happened, but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. I just want to begin with a huge and formal apology to everyone here, especially staff and Excursion. I acted like a donkey's rear and must have not been in the right mind. I do suffer from severe mental instability and bi-polar issues, but it does not excuse how I handled things. I never wanted to hurt anyone and if I did, I am deeply sorry.

It seems I just needed a long break from IMT. If staff feels that they should ban me again, well that's their decision and I understand. I just want peace between us all and Celestial Dojo. But if people want to continue hating me, then that's ok...I deserve it. Again I am sorry beyond words and I have no resentment towards anyone here. I admit I was angry at the time and even more so when I found out I got banned, but I'm willing to let that all go to be friends again and keep the peace. Being away from here gave me time to think and reflect on matters and realize the error of my ways.

Sincerely, DgofChaos..aka Darkgargos

Oh and if my sword avatar is an issue, I will take it down...it's just my avi over at the Dojo since I'm Admin and founder over there and wanted to use it here, but I'll change if it's a problem.

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
Re: DG has returned (With an apology to all)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 03:36:55 AM »
looks good... the sword that is  :O*D

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 03:38:21 AM »
Hehe, thanks CD, made it completely from scratch ;)

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 04:39:34 AM »
I made mine from scratch, too.
But yours makes mine look like a peice of crap.
: )

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 04:43:05 AM »
Haha, Guess I should take that as a compliment :P  Well, I have had tons of practice and I was known as a major GFX artist here. I've done tons of various work.

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 04:44:34 AM »
I just screw around in paint
 :P

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 04:47:06 AM »
Ah MS paint, well that little program can only take you so far. I use Photoshop CS2 and Paint.net for all my work, but I'm always trying to improve and take my skills to that next level.

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 04:49:36 AM »
I don't mind bein' stuck in the stone age.
I can't find one person in my school who ca do what I do.
Makes me feel special : )

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 04:52:27 AM »
You should really try Paint.net...it's a better program than MS paint and it's free...it's sort of like a Super MS Paint ;)

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 05:30:38 AM »
It's tempting, but I'm so used to stone age paint, and plus, I hate to have to relearn things.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 05:35:34 AM »
Understandable, but the program isn't all that hard to learn and gives you more options.  But to each their own I suppose. I also did the lightsaber userbar from scratch too.

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 05:39:44 AM »
Aaaaaaaaah. A Sith. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.
lol
Sith. Jedi. It's all Wookie to me.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 05:42:51 AM »
Heh, I just prefer the dark side of things ;) Well, I think that's enough off topic discussion as I had a specific message with this topic.

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 05:44:28 AM »
True, and the apology renders you a clean slate.
Kick some mugen butt, amigo.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 05:51:52 AM »
Thanks, I'm not expecting any forgiveness, but just wanted to at least try to make amends as this was my very first forum I ever joined and for quite a while it was my home on the net. But there are those that feel betrayed by my actions and I just wanted to say sorry. I'm not a bad person, but I do have my issues and I'm only human...I make mistakes.

Offline DukeNukem 2417

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 03, 2021, 09:23:56 AM
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 09:43:06 AM »
Well, DGofChaos, I wasn't here the first time you were around, but I guess I'll welcome you back.  I personally think that you should be forgiven for whatever it is you did last time (despite the fact that I have no clue what it is you did), so...just keep doing whatever it is you're famous for and the IMT fans will be glad to have you back.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 05:17:04 PM »
whoa DG!!! Honestly dude im shocked you are here. I just read that apology and I hope they accept it but anyway its good to see you around here. almost like the old dayd before i even knew you. Welcome back. I hope you are welcomed with open arms as well. :)

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 12:18:44 AM »
Understandable, but the program isn't all that hard to learn and gives you more options.  But to each their own I suppose. I also did the lightsaber userbar from scratch too.
It's true.. I've been using Paint.NET for spriting and other stuff. It's fun.. Plus you get infinite freebies to go back in your work instead of the pathetic 3 or 4 in regular Paint... bleh.. lol.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 01:38:02 AM »
Well ,  Welcome Back . Things are still up in the air about your status right now . But if you expect to stay , I would remove the sword avi .
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 01:53:01 AM »
Hmmm, So Did You Realize That Without This Community,You Were Pretty Much Alone?
Over All, I Never Had A Somewhat "Grudge" Towards You, I Just Didn't Like The Poor Choices You Were Making,
Hopefully,HOPEFULLY Stunts Like That Won't Happen Again, I Seriously Doubt IMT Has Anything Against You,
But I Guess They Grew Tired Of Defending Someone Who Decided To Leave Anyway,I May Have Gone Overboard When You Decided To Leave, Wasn't Time For You To Leave...Especially From The Very Community That Has Helped And Supported You From The Beginning(Except Me)

I Don't Think There Is Tension Between Your Site And IMT, Mainly Cause There Is Nothing To Be Angry About And Cause They Didn't Really Care And Just Moved On.

If You Want To Stay, You Have To Have Some Common Sense And Ignore All The Negativity, Cause Trust Me,
In The Internet, You're Gonna Keep Running Into It.

So Welcome Back DG.   

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 02:02:50 AM »
whoa DG!!! Honestly dude im shocked you are here. I just read that apology and I hope they accept it but anyway its good to see you around here. almost like the old dayd before i even knew you. Welcome back. I hope you are welcomed with open arms as well. :)

Thanks, you can see me over at the Dojo anytime though, but yeah..I bet no one thought they would see me again around here.

Well ,  Welcome Back . Things are still up in the air about your status right now . But if you expect to stay , I would remove the sword avi .

Hi DT. I see, after all this time they still have my status in limbo? They still hold a grudge against me? I wonder if coming back was such a bright idea after all....I mean no harm. To be honest I never really did anything...it's not like I leaked any of their works or anything of that nature. But I am truly sorry if I hurt anyone, I never meant to. I still think banning me was a tad childish, but I also acted in a childish way about the whole ordeal. I don't see why we all can't just let bygones be bygones and let this all go. But if they want me banished forever..well I will leave in peace.

Oh and yeah, I will remove my avi and use something else as placement. I don't want any trouble.

Hmmm, So Did You Realize That Without This Community,You Were Pretty Much Alone?
Over All, I Never Had A Somewhat "Grudge" Towards You, I Just Didn't Like The Poor Choices You Were Making,
Hopefully,HOPEFULLY Stunts Like That Won't Happen Again, I Seriously Doubt IMT Has Anything Against You,
But I Guess They Grew Tired Of Defending Someone Who Decided To Leave Anyway,I May Have Gone Overboard When You Decided To Leave, Wasn't Time For You To Leave...Especially From The Very Community That Has Helped And Supported You From The Beginning(Except Me)

I Don't Think There Is Tension Between Your Site And IMT, Mainly Cause There Is Nothing To Be Angry About And Cause They Didn't Really Care And Just Moved On.

If You Want To Stay, You Have To Have Some Common Sense And Ignore All The Negativity, Cause Trust Me,

So Welcome Back DG.   

Hey Zeroz, I know you and I don't get along very well...bumped heads way too many times, but I have nothing personal against you either. No, I'm not completely alone without IMT, I do have my forum after all..may not be the most active but it's something. I just had time to think and reflect on my actions and wanted to make amends is all. You think you didn't like my poor choices? Heck I didn't care for them much myself...I admit I was a retard and was not thinking in the least at the time. The inter net is gonna be invested with negativity no matter where I go so it's something I need to deal with. Grow a tougher skin I suppose, I haven't used the net as long as most of you have so sometimes I am still coming to grips with it. I'm learning I just need to keep my big mouth shut on certain things and watch what I say and think before I say it.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »
Related to the sword,that's nothing against you in particular,only we staff can use that avi in the forum(it-s a general rule... :) )
Other than that,it would be better you handle the rest of the matter via PM,as it would be much better to deal with the situation

Welcome back DG,long time no see man! :cool

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »
Hi DT. I see, after all this time they still have my status in limbo? They still hold a grudge against me? I wonder if coming back was such a bright idea after all....I mean no harm.

DT isn't talking about a grudge or previous status from months ago. He is talking about what you posted in your very 1st post:

If staff feels that they should ban me again, well that's their decision and I understand.

I mentioned in a moderator thread that I was thinking about this thread you made yesterday, so DT's prompt is reactionary to that.

I still think banning me was a tad childish, but I also acted in a childish way about the whole ordeal. I don't see why we all can't just let bygones be bygones and let this all go. But if they want me banished forever..well I will leave in peace.

You were not banished for administrative reasons like spamming the forum, releasing previously unreleased works (leaking) or anything of those sorts. You were banished to prevent you from opening a new account under another assumed alias after months away (sorta like now..) and since you requested an account deletion anyway, a banishment should not have been a problem.

In response to your 1st post, I will think about it. Stay out of trouble around the forum in the meantime.

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 05:48:57 PM »

So Welcome Back DG.   
My dawg Ivanz is a trip! :D

Anywho... You never should have really left and deleted your account though. You could have easily just taken a break from this place and come back when you felt it was your time. Im sick of these guys wanna pull a sob story just to get on the admins good side. Im not her to start a fight or anything cause I am not in the mood. *OFF TOPIC* I got me a new sexy girl and she brightens my day! *BACK*... The thing about is, you take stuff to seriously! You gotta chill and be more laid back like the rest of the artist. Say no to the alcohol once and a awhile or just turn off the computer and go out somewhere. Because the long story crap with the IMT members is gettin played out.

God Bless,
Reggie "Iceman"

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »
Welcome back DG never really knew the exact reason for the banishment because if you flagged your account for deletion that should have been it. Unless of course you leaked stuff but EX confirmed you did not. But thats really none of my concern because im nowhere near the level of admin/mod. But I hope you and all the admins/mods can sort things out and you can come back to the community. It has not been the same without you m8. Atleast on the GFX front. Heck the deviants had a good discussion about that on our forum a week or 2 ago.

But anyways welcome back m8 and I hope everything gets solved for the better.

EDIT : @ EX got one question for ya. I am really new to the moderation/admin gig for my forum but usually the only reason I have ever seen someone ban a person so that they could not come again under a different alias was for some kind of hacking or leaking of there materials/exclusive site stuff.

So my question is, was that the reason? You really don't have to answer it directly but if that is the case since I have talked to DG for a good amount of time he does not strike me to be that kind of person. Reason being during the whole template incident he was furious when it happened to him. So I highly doubt he would have done the same in return to anyone else.

but heh im gonna shut up hopefully I did not start anything just really curious because im an admin on my forum and was wondering  about the thinking behind those sort of actions. Tips/tricks for making  admins jobs easier if you could call it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 06:33:35 PM by xPreatorianx »

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:October 22, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
  • Back from the Ether
    • shinrahunter  *or* TwoDrunkDudes
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
Nice to see you back here DG, hope it all goes alright. ;D

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 06:57:33 PM »
p.s. your current avatar is quite alright.

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 08:55:02 PM »
Even though Im a little confused as to the net drama that always seems to happen here, I for one feel as though everyone should be forgiven. I dont know what you did (or care) but the fact that you would publicly display your remorse for whatever happened should count for something. No one is perfect and its important that we all learn from out mistakes and move on (the hardest part).

You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 09:11:06 PM »
Welcome back man!  :thumbsup:

The thing is that,IMO,you will be always welcomed back and forgived here on IMT,we are all like a family and that,so don't go apologizing,like Ex said,you don't leaked private stuff or anything like that,so stay cool and enjoy IMT Dude,you have my support  ::salute::

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2009, 01:54:55 AM »
OK , Prea & everyone else . Lets not make this a public display . DG should know why his old account was banned . If he doesn't he can PM one of us & we will discuss it with him . No worries anyone , DG is back & this screen name wasn't banned . So that should tell you all something  ;)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 02:56:10 AM »
Man, too many replies to reply to..so I won't bother with them individually. I apologize for making this thread as it seems I shouldn't have made a public apology, but I really wanted to say sorry to a lot of people and didn't feel like PMing that many members. I wasn't trying to start drama with this thread, just stating a public apology. I'm at least glad some of you are willing to welcome me back with open arms and not bring out the torches and pitchforks and have me burned at the stake. Like I said, if you truly don't want me around just say it to my face and I will leave without any problem. But if there is anything I can do to make it up to everyone, just let me know. At the time I thought I wanted to leave this place forever, but in fact I just needed a break....I couldn't think straight in my condition as I was going through some serious issues in my personal life. Although I realize the error of my ways, treating me like a common criminal is a bit extreme. I never leaked anything or stole anything...or killed anyone. I know I wasn't banned for those reasons, but it still seems like I'm being treated like I did.

After all this time, nothing has changed here...I'm still thought of as the betrayer and still receive the attitude..no offense. I suppose I deserve it, but it's a bit much. If I'm willing to let this all go, why can't all of you? Not trying to start anything, just saying is all. I still think this should remain public as this isn't just directed towards one member, but the entire forum..besides I have right to freedom of speech. I know I was a member for a long time and I can see where people feel like I deserted the family. I simply just wanted to end this feud and for all of us to move past it. I won't delete this account, but if the consensus is that I should leave then I have no problem in leaving. This new account is in staff's hands.

But if it's decided that I'm allowed to stay, then I will remain out of trouble and start over with a clean slate and just work on gaining people's trust the hard way like any new member...plus keep my mouth shut. Not that I really need to say anything, I'm just an artist and nothing more. I did a bad thing and people feel hurt...that much I understand and again I'm very sorry. Might be best for me to just keep quiet and watch from the shadows. I never came here to start any kind of war or trouble, just a simple apology from a former member that feels bad for what he did and realizes what a moron and retard he was for acting in such a way. I'm just trying to make peace. People can ask me further questions or talk to me via PM if they wish.

I also am sorry about the sword I used, I know IMT is very strict about any swords..even if they don't look anything like IMT's. So I went and changed to my own custom shield design. Rules are rules, I know....I have to uphold them at my forum too.

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 03:24:55 AM »
Excursion  Already  Said He Will Think About It,And You Haven't Been Banned Like DT Said, As For The Others, I Don't Think They Even Cared Of What Happened As Long As You Don't Trip Or Go On A Girl Fit, Then You Are In The Clear.

Not Much Has Changed Besides This Forum Gaining Activity Since The Release Party,

You Can Restart Withing A Section Where You Are Best At, The GFX, If Not, Just Remain In Ze Shadows Until You Feel It's Safe To Be Around.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 03:32:52 AM »
Well, most likely that is what I will do...just keep a low profile till things are a little better and then just go back to my GFX routine. Like I said, just start over with a clean slate and work myself up the ladder and gain the trust of the forum the hard way like any new member.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 11:02:47 AM »
A sword is a sword . You know how IMT feels about the swords & daggers , from my experience of wanting one . Everyone that wields the sword worked hard to get one , I know that I did . So it would be a slap in the face for you to have the sword avatar , even though it's not exactly the same . Like KPT said , it's nothing personal .

But , the new avatar is fine . So let's drop that subject .

Let me say it again .

You are here & you are not banned . Any further questions ?

Listen , man . You know more than anyone that I do not " have it in for you "  I really do not think the rest of the staff " has it in for you " either . So let's drop the public " martyr "  routine . Just go back to doing what you do best . Start up a graphic thread & stay out of trouble/fights . Remember actions speak louder than words . 

Sorry if I seem a little harsh , but I've been trying to get the message across to you & your just not reading it .

To everyone else . Let the guy get a clean start & do not " chastise " him for past mistakes .

THREAD LOCKED & ENJOY YOUR RETURN !

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar