collapse

Author Topic: Who would win?  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
Re: Who would win?
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2007, 05:43:56 PM »
Marvel would win, just by the pure energy they have. They all have normal lives like we do but never give up. Dc are all super human ppl with powers they are born (except Green lantern) and that makes them cocky but the marvel ppl will surely beat them with there smart alaky ways (except The Hulk) and that will make the Dc ppl very open  to an attack and plus marvel is just cooler.
???
DC has all the people without any powers (Superman has ALL the powers tho. :-X). Marvel is the brand with the super-powered juggernauts. Hell, they even have a character named Juggernaut. DC wins. Brains and skill is better than young fans and cool heroes.

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2007, 06:55:09 PM »
Well it wasnt directed at you persay, but the flash comment was, and no ones going to convince me Cyclops is all powerful, thats just another example of Marvels crappy writing theyve had for 20 years screwing up a great character, one that isnt a match for Wally West, but still a great character none the less.

Marvel fans love to dogpile on DC fans, but I know my shyte and am going call it like it is as a DC fan, and a former Marvel fan. Spiderman could whoop Blue Beetle, but he's not a match for a master technician like Batman (although in a fight they both would talk it out during blows, and just quit, they both blab when they fight). But Marvel fans never call it down the middle thats just my beef.

Meh well I'm not tryin to dogpile you... but I think i'm callin it fairly. I am a marvel fan and I'm not a DC fan. So how could either of us say we're trully callin it down the middle right?

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2007, 08:01:00 PM »
Marvel would win, just by the pure energy they have. They all have normal lives like we do but never give up. Dc are all super human ppl with powers they are born (except Green lantern) and that makes them cocky but the marvel ppl will surely beat them with there smart alaky ways (except The Hulk) and that will make the Dc ppl very open  to an attack and plus marvel is just cooler.

ummmm dc character have normal lives to superman/clark kent batman/bruce wayne neither of which were "born with superpowers"  batman is just a great fighter and loooooooaded and superman is only strong because of the yellow sun earth has(on his home planet he is just as weak as the rest of us)

my new one

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2007, 08:06:17 PM »

ummmm dc character have normal lives to superman/clark kent batman/bruce wayne neither of which were "born with superpowers"  batman is just a great fighter and loooooooaded and superman is only strong because of the yellow sun earth has(on his home planet he is just as weak as the rest of us)
From what I know, the only reason Kryptonians are weak on their planet is because it's Krypton and their allergic to Kryptonite which disables their powers. Anywhere else, a Kryptonian can do what he/she can do.. not just earth.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2007, 08:18:03 PM »
really ok......sooooo still born with no powers right....ha I win still

my new one

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2007, 10:48:15 PM »
vs

I think Justice League pwns all.

Well Hulk smash Superman. Cap would beat Hawkgirl(though Cap is dead...) Ironfreak would beat Manhunter, Spidey would eventually beat Wonderwoman(his webs hold RHINO[the villain, and Hulk's leg for awhile]) Wolverine would carve Batman to pieces, and yeah GL would beat Cyclops but that is then: GL vs Ironfreak, Spidey, GR, Hulk, Wolverine, and Cap. Marvel Wins.

And it IS the Sun.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2007, 10:52:22 PM »
If he wasn't born with powers, then he wouldn't have powers at all, with or without kryptonite. His powers were just suppressed by kryptonite.

Offline Super Senseless Violent Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 20, 2009, 11:12:08 AM
  • Yep, into Kingdom Hearts now.
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2007, 11:13:35 PM »
Did you know there was a comic called "Marvel vs Dc"(Which the ScruffyDragons are tying to create in MUGEN.)
Marvel won  ;D
Formely know as "Radical Rex, Optimus Prime, Sonniku, and Chuck Norris, Riku, but will always be know as Radical Rex!"
Sig by "TheLantern"
RiP-Reu-RiP-Danny

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2007, 11:24:59 PM »
Did you know there was a comic called "Marvel vs Dc"(Which the ScruffyDragons are tying to create in MUGEN.)
Marvel won  ;D

yep marvel won. this is for the guy saying bats would win against spidey

http://www.phillyburbs.com/superheroes/marveldc.shtml

Who really would win? Hey - if you're looking for my opinion, I agree with this guy (SIC throughout):

"well every one has their story so here is my it all start as peter parker aka spiderman is walking down the street the night is young and peter is tried and wants to go home to his wife mary jane than he hears a loud shoosh in the air he looks up and see a gaint bat so peter gose and in vestigate by changing into spiderman and crimb up a side of a building to see the bat-man himself looking down at manhattan " what a breatiful night aint huh ? spider-man says the surpised bat-man throws his batarangs at spider-man but spiderman quickly sense it and flips out the way "who the hell are u batman says!!! the amazing spider-man if u would like to know ! "i dont who u are u are in my town so leave now " i dont know what the hell is wrong with
    u says spiderman but this is manhattan so u leave!! the angry batman dose a fly kick but the amazing spiderman sense it and move out the way the batman double flips over spiderman head and kicks him in the face the angry spiderman shoots a web line that the batman hits him in the
    back making him fall on the grown but batman cuts off the line with his batarang and gets up quickly "round 2 batman says "fine with me spiderman says then the batman quickly
    throws gas pellents to the grown leaving spiderman helpless. batman moves quickly through the smoke but see no
    one there " right here big ears spiderman moans then with the quickness kicks batman in the mid section leaving batman falling to the grown head first and defeated " what a night as spiderman jumps and swing home.

So. There you have it. All in one sentence, too.

Offline Super Senseless Violent Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 20, 2009, 11:12:08 AM
  • Yep, into Kingdom Hearts now.
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2007, 11:25:27 PM »

Also I love both Comics!  :) (also Image and Dark Horse)
Dc's universe is very complex and very hard to understand, plus you would have to read all the comics to understand... :o  When you say Dc you think of Superman or Batman, not Flash, not Green Lantern, not Wonder Woman, not Captain Marvel, not Question, so on and so forth.

But Marvel there is so many heros that people know, and realate to. Like Wolverine, Hulk, Punisher, GHOST RIDER, and let's not forget Spidey. When you read a Marvel comic you understand everyting  in storyline-wise, so just consider that...
Formely know as "Radical Rex, Optimus Prime, Sonniku, and Chuck Norris, Riku, but will always be know as Radical Rex!"
Sig by "TheLantern"
RiP-Reu-RiP-Danny

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2007, 11:30:55 PM »
If he wasn't born with powers, then he wouldn't have powers at all, with or without kryptonite. His powers were just suppressed by kryptonite.

yea but that would be like us(humans) going to a planet with less gravity(and its inhabitants are used to this gravity) and being able to jump over there buildings and be faster than them right?????

my new one

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2007, 11:45:31 PM »
vs

Well Hulk smash Superman. Cap would beat Hawkgirl(though Cap is dead...) Ironfreak would beat Manhunter, Spidey would eventually beat Wonderwoman(his webs hold RHINO[the villain, and Hulk's leg for awhile]) Wolverine would carve Batman to pieces, and yeah GL would beat Cyclops but that is then: GL vs Ironfreak, Spidey, GR, Hulk, Wolverine, and Cap. Marvel Wins.

And it IS the Sun.

Sigh typical, WW is 3 times as powerful as Rhino, she could just tear parkers head off. and the average DC super strength character is 25% sronger than 100 class ton marvel character. Manhunter, and WW are both in Supermans Strength level.

So if Cap has gone toe to toe with Wolverine, and batman has defeated Cap, how does that f'n midget munkey wolverinre beat, no shred Batman?

And as far a the DC vs Marvel comics go, those were voted on by the fans who you obviously know outnumber DC, yet didnt Superman Beat the Hulks azz? yep sure did, Did Batman Whoop Cap? check.

The idea that Wolverine could ever beat Lobo was a joke. They couldnt even write it, it was so absurd, they had the battle hidden behind the bar because no one could figure out how he'd do it. Storm beating Wonder Woman please, could Storm defeat the Juggernaut by herself, no way

Marvel may be more popular than DC, but Justin Timberlake is more popular than slayer, but I'd pick Slayer any day of the week over that crap.

You guys dont really know enough about DC to really even debate this, and you have every right to your opinion based on what you know, but I had to represent my homies at the DC Nation. I meant no harshness, just rootin for my books.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 12:40:56 AM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2007, 03:24:32 AM »
vs

And it IS the Sun.

Sigh typical, WW is 3 times as powerful as Rhino, she could just tear parkers head off. and the average DC super strength character is 25% sronger than 100 class ton marvel character. Manhunter, and WW are both in Supermans Strength level.

So if Cap has gone toe to toe with Wolverine, and batman has defeated Cap, how does that f'n midget munkey wolverinre beat, no shred Batman?

And as far a the DC vs Marvel comics go, those were voted on by the fans who you obviously know outnumber DC, yet didnt Superman Beat the Hulks azz? yep sure did, Did Batman Whoop Cap? check.

The idea that Wolverine could ever beat Lobo was a joke. They couldnt even write it, it was so absurd, they had the battle hidden behind the bar because no one could figure out how he'd do it. Storm beating Wonder Woman please, could Storm defeat the Juggernaut by herself, no way

Marvel may be more popular than DC, but Justin Timberlake is more popular than slayer, but I'd pick Slayer any day of the week over that crap.

You guys dont really know enough about DC to really even debate this, and you have every right to your opinion based on what you know, but I had to represent my homies at the DC Nation. I meant no harshness, just rootin for my books.
The undisputed king of comic books. My buddy ALEXZIQ. But really I don't think there are enough DC fans here to even have this debate. It's really a popularity contest and who doesn't love Spider-Man and friends. ;D

Offline spiderman_29574

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 27, 2007, 11:21:28 AM
  • the symbiote from South Carolina!
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2007, 09:20:27 AM »
vs

And it IS the Sun.

The undisputed king of comic books. My buddy ALEXZIQ. But really I don't think there are enough DC fans here to even have this debate. It's really a popularity contest and who doesn't love Spider-Man and friends. ;D
Spidy rocks! ;D
and ALEXZIQ batman LOST!

Sig made by "Red Venom"

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2007, 11:57:04 AM »

Exactly...

Superman? Bull. He could barely beat darkside or Doomsday if he fought them at the sametime he'd be screwed.  Onslaught and Apocalypse and they are equivalent of them. People give superman too much credit. I can't seening that the so-called invincible man can be taken down by a green stone. =/

Well if you really want to be technical........Living Tribunal pwns DC by himself. =p

And the Spectre, God of Vengeance pwns Living Tribunal...easy!

I have personally always hated characters that are basically "invincible". I guess I'm referring to hulk and superman. It just ruins any storyline they're in because you know whats going to happen. They don't have to train or hone their skills, because it doesn't matter, they can't be stopped. Real exciting...

I even stopped reading the onslaught storyline because it just got rediculous...

Superman has 3 weakness: Kryptonite, magic & red star radiation (to lazy to lookup what it's actually called)
Hulk has 1: Betty Ross, and she's not even around anymore

and agreed, Onslaught as a character was cool, but the story was mind-numbing...  >:(

Cyclops is K'od by flash instantley.
are you kidding me??? his moves may be fast but his mental reaction time is human! Cyclops would wait and predict, like his excellent tactics ability . Flash would pop up behind him and Cyclops would be waiting for it, and theres a face full of Ion blast for flash. Flash could NEVER beat the Boyscout!!!

The Flast can move faster than the speed of light & time... Cyclops would be shooting optic blasts at afterimages, then Flash would run around him fast enough to create a small vacuum... and Cyke passes out, too bad...

yall seem to have forgotten about thanos. and by the way, superman's a vagina...any character in that match would fight to the death...superman would probably stop halfway and want to just throw them in jail or givem a second chance to not want to fight anymore or something. I remember watching the old school superman and batman cartoons...they made one where they combined both and superman went to gotham city. well bottom line, batman made superman look like such a wuss. any who...thanos would rule all

Superman tries to find the best way to end a situation... morally thats good, but if Thanos threatened the universe Supes would have no choice but take him out. Last time he killed, he exiled himself into deep space. He may be an alien but he acts on human emotion for the most part

Remember, everyone has a weakness... he's the only one to survive Darkseid's Omega Beams (which have killed everyone else he's used them on) and he beat Doomsday 2 more times after that fight... Apocalpyse couldn't take Supes on, no way! Onslaught, with his telepathy probably could...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 12:12:48 PM by StarXS »

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2007, 12:25:56 PM »
Marvel won  ;D

And that was based on a voting system... if the writer wrote them instead of leaving it up to the fans there would have been more balanced... like Wolverine would never have beaten Lobo for example. Wolverine may be a martial artist, but Lobo killed his entire race...

as a baby! Plus he's gone toe to toe with Superman,the Easter Bunny AND Santa Claus and has been banned from Heaven & Hell, meaning he can't die

Don't get me wrong, Iiked the series 10 yrs ago and inspired the Scruffy Dragons, I just wish the fights made more sense

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2007, 02:10:16 PM »
dc owns marvel for the simple fact that superman can not be stopped by any of them.......oh and batman is just awesome cause he made himself a superhero and hard training and loooooooooooooooooooooooooots of money(well Ironman did that to)

I guess a lot of people didn't know being rich is a superpower LOL!!!

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2007, 02:29:13 PM »
I gotta give it to dc cuz Most of the justice league individually can take down some of the marvel comic's teams. Power hitters of course. But I now think wwhulk can beat the justice league by himself.... Anyone who could run through a planet of heroes by himself is a bad mofo!!! But I would like to see another marvel vs dc comic made, BUT not by fans voting. AS you saw wolverine beat lobo, THAT IS NOT A GOOD MOVE!!!

Superman vs WWHulk or Sentry
Pissed off Fish guy match Submariner and Aquaman with the trident.
Iron Man and Warmachine versus the Any one of the Metal Men and Steel
A real fight With Thanos and Darkseid!!!!
Thor and Beta Bill Ray vs Marvel and Black Adam
Perry White vs JJJ LOL
Robin vs Bucky

Just a lil dream match

[attachment deleted by admin]

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline The Utility Man

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 26, 2011, 02:13:55 AM
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2007, 04:14:53 PM »
And the Spectre, God of Vengeance pwns Living Tribunal...easy!

I realize Spectre is LT's counterpart in the DC Universe, but to use a quote from elsewhere...

"Spectre is merely Wrath. LT is Judgement"

Living Tribunal > Spectre

Thank you again Bri. =)

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2007, 04:43:59 PM »
Marvel  Apocalypse,  Onslaught,  Phenoix Magneto Doctor Doom

none of them can beat superman and fro the record what would happen if doomsday where to fight all of the ones u mentioned
Rofl superman would die if he fough onlsaught or phenoix

and LT is alot stronger then Spectre cuz the spectre actually has an equal(well not really but kinda)but the living tribunal doesnt the LT has no equal in the M univers or Dc universe

Marvel whoops all DC

Offline Bob Dobbs

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 08, 2012, 05:18:35 AM
  • Slackmaster Supreme
    • The Temple of Slack
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2007, 09:16:58 PM »
If its stricly Avengers Vs. Justice League... I would say the only two people that could thow the odds in favor of the Avengers versus  just Superman (not to mention the rest with him), would be maybe Thor or Dr. Strange (often co-starring when they're in a tight spot). 'Nuff said.

"Too much is always better than not enough."

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »
In the end. Galactus would eat everything, like Pac-Man.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar