collapse

Author Topic: Look at what someone said on mugenguild......  (Read 4496 times)

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
Re: Look at what someone said on mugenguild......
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 04:37:13 AM »
I didn't think that people at the Guild not liking Kongs work would have justified a response thread here.

As far as bad mouthing Infinity, I'll say this: I've gone to Infinity, Guild, Infantry, and JS forums (well, I don't go to JS forums anymore). Of all the badmouth I've heard for each of the forums, some are BS, others are justified reasons.

But life doesn't give a care and keeps on going.

Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 05:19:11 AM »
Like scar said, don't sweat it.

If they want to act like arrogant nazi's just let them, it only looks bad on them to mature people. If they want to hate on Infinity and our creators, well their loss right? We all know why were here and not at some of the other forums.

Offline umarboy1991

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 06, 2014, 07:48:57 AM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 05:20:50 AM »
f**k this people talking shitt about Kong, and talking crap about everybody in infinity.. they are stupid.. dont make characters their selfes and talk crap about others

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 05:22:33 AM »
Not liking his works is one thing, but clearly i wasn't the only one who saw the part about  "Those stupid people at IMT" So it wasnt just about Kong... It was about IMT too.... Me... i'm no longer upset about this cus i understand people r gonna say what they gonna say regardless and you can't stop it....But i will say this, whether you like something or not, there still is a reasonable way of stating things that you don;t like about something without being rude and immature.... or disrespecting people just becuz you think you could have made something better or cus their fans luv their work and you don't....thats all i'm saying :-??... But i'm not about to keep goin on and on about this more than i already have.... I think i've made my point already.... so if someone can delete this topic then go ahead......  <_<|...|
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 05:37:52 AM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Young prince

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 13, 2008, 11:38:54 PM
  • Dont get 2 close Setsuna Just might whoop that butt
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 05:46:45 AM »
dont sweat it just tell him  XD||

Crusxious Angels all Day!!

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 10:27:37 AM »
Not liking his works is one thing, but clearly i wasn't the only one who saw the part about  "Those stupid people at IMT"

You wasn't the only one, yes. But you didn't read the rest of it.

Probably in part due to the stupid people on infinity mugen who go "lolz nyce sh*t bro" Or "omfg best shyt evaaaa downloading now+1"

In context, only the people who just say Kongs stuff is good without giving real feedback is "Stupid", not everyone at IMT (unless everyone at IMT does do this, which I doubt). Of course, this doesn't make things much better. In any case, as others said, don't get all pissy because people don't like this forum. You're doing the same things some members of the guild does, among other forums.

Personally, I've only tried one of Kongs characters, so I can't say much.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »
I didn't get pissed off cus others don't like this forum, i got pissed cus like the rest of the many who have already posted, i am a fan of Kong's work, so by someone saying stuff like people at IMT who say things like we luv kong's work r stupid, thats disrespectful dude... And yeah i read all of it, just like everybody else did... Most of the people on this topic  already agree with me anyway so  :-??....

And how am i doin the same thing that some do at other forums?..... Am i on here disrepecting people....
No....

Even though i named who said all of this stuff, am i disrespecting them, No, i'm merely saying that what they said wasn't cool, thats it....

Plus dude... even some Mods even agreed with me....Becuz they also thought it wasn't right....

Plus, the way i'm feeling now.... I don't care what anybody says about IMT, cus their just mad cus we're rockin over here :w00t:  :w00t:

And if you notice i had posted about how i realized how some people were right about what they said in this topic about to not sweat it cus people r goin to say whatever they r goin to say regardless, just like even after i post this, you're goin to comeback and say whatever you're goin to say....(Now please don't take offense to what i have just said in all of this post cus i have no problem with you at all, i'm just stating my opinion and i realize that you r just stating yours.... i just disagree)

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 02:29:27 PM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »
Sheeesh I never seen a creator get so much "love" lol. I have said this before that showed up. I saw that post you put up before and I was like eh. If people want to be haters, let them haters cause there isn't anything you can do about it.

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 02:39:42 PM »
Sheeesh I never seen a creator get so much "love" lol. I have said this before that showed up. I saw that post you put up before and I was like eh. If people want to be haters, let them haters cause there isn't anything you can do about it.

And you kno what.... i calmed down a bit afterwards and i was like yeah, you guys r right....there isn't nothing you can do about it

Offline shinrahunter

• The Original Deviant
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:October 22, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
  • Back from the Ether
    • shinrahunter  *or* TwoDrunkDudes
    • Deviant-Generation
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2008, 11:14:11 AM »
I can understand it to a degree, A very small degree, because kongs chars are very tough to fight against but thay are fun to play as, certainly not "broken" I mean you can always F1 past them ;)

As for the badmouthin, many people still aren't over the fact that we used to be "a warehouse" (many moons ago), which to be brutally honest, doesn't bother me, I have no probs with "warehouses". But that's a whole other debate.

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2008, 12:08:32 PM »
As for the badmouthin, many people still aren't over the fact that we used to be "a warehouse" (many moons ago), which to be brutally honest, doesn't bother me, I have no probs with "warehouses". But that's a whole other debate.

Actually, of all the badmouthing I hear, the fact that Infinity was once a warehouse had nothing to do with it. I've seen more people having problems with the way Infinity acts, not what it once was, nowadays.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2008, 12:55:31 PM »
He's giving him encouragement, because from what Ridureyu said, he was discouraged from making him because Kong made one. And failed miserably like every other creation of his.

He's always going to be a miserable excuse for a creator. Because he isn't even interested in improving. Probably in part due to the stupid people on infinity mugen who go "lolz nyce sh*t bro" Or "omfg best shyt evaaaa downloading now+1"

I'm sorry because I must be blind, but I've never seen a +1 here on this site, so she obviously must be refering to MI. Like water of a duck man.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2008, 01:08:21 PM »
He's giving him encouragement, because from what Ridureyu said, he was discouraged from making him because Kong made one. And failed miserably like every other creation of his.

He's always going to be a miserable excuse for a creator. Because he isn't even interested in improving. Probably in part due to the stupid people on infinity mugen who go "lolz nyce sh*t bro" Or "omfg best shyt evaaaa downloading now+1"

I'm sorry because I must be blind, but I've never seen a +1 here on this site, so she obviously must be refering to MI. Like water of a duck man.

Actually, the "+1" thing is just a way of saying you agree, as I've seen it done on MFG before, and they don't have any karma... thingies.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2008, 01:42:37 PM »
Oh no, I get that. I'm saying no one here has ever said +1, never.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2008, 02:40:07 PM »
its freedom of speech he/she can say whatever they want.   

Offline shinra358

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 16, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »

actually ive seen it hear before as well as everywhere else. the ppl who usually say it usually come from mugen-infantry or has been affiliated with them in some point and time. the term was even birthed there... it was its point of origin and its a fad that just spread like the plague. much like flavor flav's :"woooooooooooow"...

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 02:54:19 PM »

actually ive seen it hear before as well as everywhere else. the ppl who usually say it usually come from mugen-infantry or has been affiliated with them in some point and time. the term was even birthed there... it was its point of origin and its a fad that just spread like the plague. much like flavor flav's :"woooooooooooow"...

;D >>>>> ;*)) >>>  :D  >>>>>>>>>  :DxDie  hahaha, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! I kno right shinra  ;*))

Offline shinra358

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 16, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 02:57:06 PM »

;D >>>>> ;*)) >>>  :D  >>>>>>>>>  :DxDie  hahaha, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! I kno right shinra  ;*))

:P but i think that claude speed actually created it. i dont think he's affiliated with infantry anymore...i may be wrong but its more like they bought the copyright from speed lol.

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 06:24:30 PM »
meh forget them they even diss each other hardcore on stupid things
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Ioncat

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 18, 2015, 08:08:12 PM
  • Artist and Philosopher
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2008, 07:24:35 PM »
Being insulted by the guild is like being insulted by a girlscout. It doesn't really matter as long as you keep getting cookies.

Besides...

The Guild HA!

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2008, 02:26:31 AM »

LMAO. :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie so true I like how this topic is going and it staying clean. %%-

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 03:13:05 AM »
Being insulted by the guild is like being insulted by a girlscout. It doesn't really matter as long as you keep getting cookies.

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

That was good !  ;D

I can't believe that La Miss Fairy was dogging  Kong . From what I read in her past posts she actually seemed kind of nice , until now . Some people do just hate on infinity . Must be jealousy .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline cHoMp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 16, 2021, 01:40:37 PM
  • VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!
    • PM!. El Power Mexicano
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2008, 03:21:15 AM »
is he/she even a creator?

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2008, 01:06:40 PM »
if you thought the guild was bad read this
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/forum/index.php?topic=108445.0

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2008, 01:38:23 PM »
See what i mean, I just went to the thread myself and they r saying some very messed up stuff..... (R@CE shakes his head)  They r speaking their opinion which they have a right too, but no mod is being like (Ok guys calm down) or nothing, atleast not far as the pages i have looked at... But anyway, it can't be helped guys, people will say whatever they wanna say, and their is nothing you can do about it.... But i will tell you this, they r bad mouthing over their, but watch everybody come over here and try to download the new EOH when it comes out..... See what i mean?......... And as far as Kong goes, if he isn't worried about the comments then BLEEP!!! them... :-??
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:04:38 PM by R@CE 45 »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar