collapse

Author Topic: Harassing Personal Messages  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
Re: Harassing Personal Messages
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »
He is known, that's no lie. I've heard about O Ilusionista at many forums over the years. And nothing this forum needs? Last I checked this was a community, or is trying to be. And every MUGEN community needs creators.

With The Ego He Has, This Forum, Doesn't Need Him. My Point Of View, To Me, His Creations Aren't As Good As He Says
They Are. I Dare Him To Go MFG Or Other Forums And Act Like This. He Will Get The Same Response As He Got It Here Only Alot Harsher And Worse.

I Never Seen His Name In Any Forum.. Besides The Release Section... Besides That..Nowhere Else. So No, He Is Not Known.

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 02:40:03 PM »

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 02:41:05 PM »
He is known, that's no lie. I've heard about O Ilusionista at many forums over the years. And nothing this forum needs? Last I checked this was a community, or is trying to be. And every MUGEN community needs creators.

1) I agree, O Ilu makes fun mugen stuff and he helps program for others too.
2) Yeah, all of us heard of O Ilusionista in mugen, after all, if nothing else he's in the credits of Fighter Factory

I completely agree on those two points. In addition, I think it's interesting how much everyone's focusing on the "big in Brasil" comment anyways. That was actually the least of my concern in talking with him.

@ Nutpatch, this drama's for you  ;*)) (but let's not turn this into a "pick on Kratos" thread just because his viewpoint is different. Really, next person to bash on Kratos gets a mute and we'll slip a used sock in your sandwich when you're not looking.)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »
I am part Brasilian, but I don't speak fluent Portuguese.  Though I still don't understand why a many people would leave because of him?

He failed at making us look bad , so now he is trying to get sympathy other ways . Trying to make it looks like we " picked on him " for his national origin . He's on a vendetta right now against us , & will twist & manipulate things any way he can .

It's sad .

The disagreement we had , was nothing to to with nationalities . Our whole team is made of different nationalities & this forum even more so . He just didn't agree with team decisions & decided to go on a crusade about it . There's always issues where we won't agree possibly . But it is a team for a reason . You go with the majority decision . He just couldn't deal with the fact that his word wasn't law .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2009, 02:55:38 PM »
So he is leading a flock.  Too bad, he left a Brasilian. :DxDie

Just kidding. :-??
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »
Lol, I guess there is no honor among MUGENeers.
 o.O#
Though I hope no one begins trolling other forums over this...
 ::fight::
-.-

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2009, 03:14:33 PM »
Lol, I guess there is no honor among MUGENeers.
 o.O#
Though I hope no one begins trolling other forums over this...
 ::fight::

O' wouldn't know the word honor.

Let me see..... hmmmn, he didnt PM you like he did everyone else to trash talk Excursion like he did me?

How many of those defending him were in on it I wonder?

He was trying to band people together to turn on Excursion, and I'll be happy to post my PM's because I wouldnt use MSN. He's trying to play the sob story now to save face when he was looking for a mutiny, and all of you know it. He was trying to take over this place bringing in his little cronies, and he wanted to drive Excursion out.

If anyone has no honor it's O'illusionista

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2009, 03:19:10 PM »

Let me see..... hmmmn, he didnt PM you like he did everyone else to trash talk Excursion like he did me?

He was trying to band people together to turn on Excursion, and I'll be happy to post my PM's because I wouldnt use MSN. He's trying to play the sob story now to save face when he was looking for a mutiny, and all of you know it. He was trying to take over this place bringing in his little cronies, and he wanted to drive Excursion out.

^^(PM)^

Well Said.

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »
By "you", you mean the people you speak of.
In this matter, I only wish to stand by my statement:
"Though I hope no one begins trolling other forums over this..."
-.-

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2009, 03:22:46 PM »
Why do I think language might be a small problem with this? Either he didn't correctly get what Acey was saying about it needing a mod or he is, I hate to say it, stupid. The way he types makes me think he could have misunderstood Acey cause it isn't fluent English. Noone is bullheaded enough IMO to think that a WHOLE section shouldn't be moderated. Noone here speaks English and Portuguese now? I know Mugen is popular among the Brazilian crowd and it is hard to believe that only O was the only one here that spoke only Portuguese and English. My suggestion is to post a thread looking for a mod who can speak English and Portuguese in the forum (of course try to see if you can get it translated) and see if anyone responds. There could be a small chance that a person could do it and they just never really posted outside the Portuguese forum. You have alot of patience Acey cause while I wouldn't have cussed him out or anything, I would have gotten pretty upset with him in that convo. There are a few things I would have said if I was in your shoes, but if you did, he would have had a problem lol. I am not gonna judge him for what happen cause I don't know the whole story, it is a he said/ he said. Behind the scene/private convos are just that, behind the scene/private convos so I won't be able to see and judge.

Offline ANGELM

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 03, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
  • The One and Only........
    • The new home of MKR
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2009, 03:24:27 PM »

So you mean that the characters that i use are made by a guy who tried to do that?

Not cool   *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2009, 03:35:31 PM »

Show me one of those PM's.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2009, 03:49:58 PM »
Well here is his initial contact

Hi man,

do you have MSN? I need to talk somethings with you....its something concern Excursion

I'm sure your going to want the whole conversation, but this is how it started. After I wouldnt meet him at MSN he went on to bash Excursion, and try to accuse him of editing, and deleting his topics. I know I wasnt the only one he wanted to talk to at MSN. I immediately said I agree with some of his points, but I do think that you come off rude. Once he knew I wasnt going to bash Excursion he backed off, and majically the "who is O'illusionista thread appeared quoting our conversation, which I think he was trying to save face.

well, let me show you some talk we (me and Ex) had, and you will see how he acts...

give me some minutes
This topic was MAGICALLY moved from the main thread. Why? Because I was "talking about a char errors publically" and "I can say that a char is bad", using the words Acey and Excursion told to me. Pretty absurd.

what really droves me crazy is "do what I'm talking, no what I do". I said that Symbiont Onslaught is as absurd as a Symbiont Galactus and he sent me this:

Got it? Symbiont onslaught is good, becaus is his creation. S. Galactus no.

2 days later he attacked me out of the blue.

I wonder why

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2009, 04:04:57 PM »
I agree with Nutty here guys. I miss the drama...so much. ;_;

I also agree with Theendgame. It seems he's misconstrued a lot of things Acey has said. And it maybe due to his knowledge of the english language. I mean, even he said that he's not good at it.

And I'm not defending him so don't flame me...I'm just here to attempt the ESKRO CHALLENGE.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 04:13:31 PM »
yeah,that is partially true about his skills with the english language,but for someone who doesn't manage it good as he states,he sure knows how to try to turn ppl against each other  :-w
This whole thing left me with a bitter taste and changed my view on O Ilusionista

Offline fredgerd

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 02, 2011, 11:27:34 AM
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 04:22:02 PM »
Is there some reason people are still talking about this guy. He's gone. He probably wants people to make a fuss. Why give him what he wants? Why not focus on an important topic like the future of the Portuguese forum.

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2009, 04:23:36 PM »
Is there some reason people are still talking about this guy. He's gone. He probably wants people to make a fuss. Why give him what he wants?
  ^^(PM)^
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2009, 04:38:32 PM »
I Suggest This Gets Dumped Now, And Have His Account Removed. Then Go Back Like The Way It Was,This Time Without Him.

Offline ANGELM

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 03, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
  • The One and Only........
    • The new home of MKR
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2009, 04:39:43 PM »
I Suggest This Gets Dumped Now, And Have His Account Removed. Then Go Back Like The Way It Was,This Time Without Him.

Agreed.

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2009, 05:09:43 PM »
that conversation was quite funny actually.

I agree lol  ^^(PM)^
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline iDramaboy

• World Of Megman Creator
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 13, 2012, 07:46:10 PM
  • Megaman Creator
    • My Forum
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 05:44:41 PM »
well me personally, dont think that O is all thats you guys say...so he speaks out a bit, he dont hold his tounge...unlike most that do it BEHIND people backs...and with this sheep thing, to me its like IMT was ganging up on O, so he had a couple friends to back him up...as simple as that...I mean look at what acey just did...He clearly said that you where one of his friends and yet here you are trying to make him seem like the bad-guy....thats just like saying two of your friends are fighting..and you help the one that you knew longer *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2009, 10:32:24 PM »
He was trying to take over this place bringing in his little cronies, and he wanted to drive Excursion out.

That's kind of impossible since I foot the bill for this server space. What people don't see is the fact that I held my tongue for a long time publicly before I posted earlier in this thread, so now that we are speaking out about it, we are now looked upon as the bad guys for keeping it in the air. The whole point for talking about this is to make it known as to why he split from IMT and why he was dropped from the team. These guys that think O is a nice guy only met only one of his schizophrenic personalities. He has a lot of things wrong with him that either don't translate well into English or just craves the attention, the spot light.

I understand that you guys want to make this known to the public. But like I said, you could have just posted it and locked the topic. All you're doing is creating more drama. I don't know any other forum where the admins would actually promote this kind of thing. But then again, IMT always wants to be different...

I agree with you. IMT is different, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Had I been the one posting all those threads about "goodbye", "about me", etc. then all of this convo would be "why does a forum Admin have to act this way?" The point here is, he was part of the team, we had a private conversation (in a thread that was originally public and posted by...oh, that's right, O Ilusionista!) disagreement, he continued to draw attention to his cause with public posts and changing his avatar and sig to reflect his discontent (something team members don't do) and then the ultimate. He pulls his work out of EoH, but wants to stay onboard as a team member!  /:O That's really shady. That makes us have to backtrack and remove his work, find replacements for them, change ideas and endings, then reupload all that and ask that you guys download it again. Way to go O. Way to look out for the team he wanted to still be a part of. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Last I checked this was a community, or is trying to be. And every MUGEN community needs creators.

This IS a community. The old mindset you may have had before MI/MFG changed their internal policies after we went stricter is down the toilet. We are almost on par with any other established forum out there in terms of members that come, stay and play with us. This community here has a [plethora of MUGEN Creators. The fact that O Ilusionista is not part of it does not mean that now it is lacking creators.

Online laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 10:33:28 AM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2009, 12:29:16 PM »
For someone that does not want to be associated with us and wants to erase any fact he was ever here O Ilu just keeps rambling on at multiple forums about it.  I like how in his good bye thanks thread he said this for me.

- Laspacho  (even we havingin our differences)

The only personal difference we ever had was in the "I'm out of EOH thread"  :-??
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 01:27:46 PM by laspacho »

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2009, 12:37:12 PM »
Have you noticed this thread is locked?  :P

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal