collapse

Author Topic: MEDIEVAL SPAWN MVC WIP  (Read 27835 times)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
Re: MEDIEVAL SPAWN MVC WIP ( Finalized look )
« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »
Thanx Excursion . it took awhile but he got there  ;*))

@ MalisciousJoe & Akeme

I don't know I had the chains moving in the beginning . They just didn't look right to me . So I may just leave them the way they are .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2008, 08:14:35 PM »
I think if the movement on the chain is too much it would look bad. Only a real slight movement would fit I think.

Thanks DG!

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2008, 07:24:12 AM »
i love the character the way it is what u put in is all gud bro
its 2 gud animation wise and effects
daktalbain do what u do best man keep up the gud work
peace
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 15, 2024, 10:01:11 PM
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2008, 07:38:59 AM »
Definitely looks better. :thumbsup: Oh, and if you need any more chain animations, remember, Birdy has some as well. :)

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »
Definitely looks better. :thumbsup: Oh, and if you need any more chain animations, remember, Birdy has some as well. :)
True and i understand man it was just a suggestion ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2008, 08:59:54 AM »
True and i understand man it was just a suggestion ;)
Oh, I didn't mean for the stance. I meant more for attacking wise. :)

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2008, 06:46:02 PM »
The chains I move one pixel & they seem to move too much on screen in the stance . I don't know I just don't like the way the look when they movbe in the stance . They will move enough on some of the attacks  :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2008, 04:34:36 AM »
The chains I move one pixel & they seem to move too much on screen in the stance . I don't know I just don't like the way the look when they movbe in the stance . They will move enough on some of the attacks  :thumbsup:

Ohh ok thats alright ;)

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2008, 05:26:05 PM »

That looks great!
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #184 on: May 28, 2008, 04:28:17 PM »
Dt i luv everything you have don to spawn dude, and i was talking to illussion and he ssaid he is tryin his best to get in touch with E.R. so that we can get permission or see what E.R> says about editing his spawn, so hopefully he will talk to him... But um anyway, dude i'm gonna kick your butt, i haven't heard from ya buddy, i was getiing worried but you probably been busy like me.... ha ha ha... I've been over here making music tracks for EOH, so thats why i haven't caught up with you.... Anyway, i wish the best of to u as always, good luck my friend :thumbsup:

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2008, 04:11:45 AM »
Dt i luv everything you have don to spawn dude, and i was talking to illussion and he ssaid he is tryin his best to get in touch with E.R. so that we can get permission or see what E.R> says about editing his spawn, so hopefully he will talk to him... But um anyway, dude i'm gonna kick your butt, i haven't heard from ya buddy, i was getiing worried but you probably been busy like me.... ha ha ha... I've been over here making music tracks for EOH, so thats why i haven't caught up with you.... Anyway, i wish the best of to u as always, good luck my friend :thumbsup:

Bro , you know sometimes mugen has to take a backseat to actual life . Although the way I spent the holiday weekend , I would have been better off working more on Spawn . After my woman drove home because I was pretty bent one night . I actually got something  done for Spawn that was giving me alot of trouble for a week . The next day I figured it would look terrible & due to my condition the night before I just thought it looked good . But it came out great . Amazing what you see through beer goggles ...  :DxDie

If ER grants permission let me know . It would make my life much easier to use some of his Spawn stuff . Hell , I would even touch up the sprites on the modern day Spawn , sprite some moves & release that Spawn first .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2008, 09:46:40 AM »

Bro , you know sometimes mugen has to take a backseat to actual life . Although the way I spent the holiday weekend , I would have been better off working more on Spawn . After my woman drove home because I was pretty bent one night . I actually got something  done for Spawn that was giving me alot of trouble for a week . The next day I figured it would look terrible & due to my condition the night before I just thought it looked good . But it came out great . Amazing what you see through beer goggles ...  :DxDie

If ER grants permission let me know . It would make my life much easier to use some of his Spawn stuff . Hell , I would even touch up the sprites on the modern day Spawn , sprite some moves & release that Spawn first .

Ohhhhh ;)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2008, 09:53:07 AM »

Actually, I really don't think you'd have to work on the regular Spawn if he gave permission. Since Scar has one done from what I've heard, if permission was given, he'd probably just release his edit which I would love to see happen. :)

I don't get it though, isn't the guy that was working on that Spawn out of Mugen entirely now.? And hasn't he been for a long while.? I've seen other people talk about working on that Spawn and finishing him not too long ago and no one said anything about how they shouldn't do it. So, I'm guessing it's Open Source and it should just be seen that way already.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2008, 09:56:19 AM »

Actually, I really don't think you'd have to work on the regular Spawn if he gave permission. Since Scar has one done from what I've heard, if permission was given, he'd probably just release his edit which I would love to see happen. :)

I don't get it though, isn't the guy that was working on that Spawn out of Mugen entirely now.? And hasn't he been for a long while.? I've seen other people talk about working on that Spawn and finishing him not too long ago and no one said anything about how they shouldn't do it. So, I'm guessing it's Open Source and it should just be seen that way already.
Hmmmm ;*))

« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »
sorry my friend but i talked to illusionista and he said these words "Sometimes the creator might come back, like me" And truth be told he's right, plus the last thing E.R. said was that his stuff wasn't opened sourced.... before he left and that was a while ago so..... therefore nobody can simply release it, cus i mean if he came back on the scene and then said, "Hey i didn't giv permission for that, remove it immediately!!" then we'd have a big problem....so thats why my friend.... :( I don't like it either cus i kno everybody would luv that spawn, cus you kno scar would put it EOH probably, but we have to respect E.R.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2008, 11:25:37 AM »
sorry my friend but i talked to illusionista and he said these words "Sometimes the creator might come back, like me" And truth be told he's right, plus the last thing E.R. said was that his stuff wasn't opened sourced.... before he left and that was a while ago so..... therefore nobody can simply release it, cus i mean if he came back on the scene and then said, "Hey i didn't giv permission for that, remove it immediately!!" then we'd have a big problem....so thats why my friend.... :( I don't like it either cus i kno everybody would luv that spawn, cus you kno scar would put it EOH probably, but we have to respect E.R.
That really sucks. I understand if he leaves but doesn't want his stuff open source because he'll eventually come back. If he's gonna be gone for years though without a word, then I would just say f*ck it. How long has he been gone anyways.? From what I can tell, it's been a long while already, and from what I heard, if someone's gone for two years their stuff becomes open source.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2008, 02:43:03 PM »
That really sucks. I understand if he leaves but doesn't want his stuff open source because he'll eventually come back. If he's gonna be gone for years though without a word, then I would just say f*ck it. How long has he been gone anyways.? From what I can tell, it's been a long while already, and from what I heard, if someone's gone for two years their stuff becomes open source.
Hmmm this is true if im correct ;)

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2008, 03:55:10 PM »

:thumbsup:

>:-(-|

DT, that avatar is completely and utterly AWESOME  :o

Offline L.G.

• Last Login:June 03, 2009, 04:58:35 PM
  • Team Demon Bossie
« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2008, 04:12:56 PM »

:thumbsup:

>:-(-|

DT, that avatar is completely and utterly AWESOME  :o

Yeah i know, Akeme made it for him :P

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #194 on: May 29, 2008, 04:27:13 PM »
Yes , Akeme thought I needed something new . So he made me this avatar . he did a great job  :thumbsup: I am still going to switch back & forth from this one & my old one every few days . I like them both  ;D

Anyway , ER has been gone for like 4 years . KFM has declared his stuff is not open source . OIllusionista has confirmed it . So I will not recreate the modern day Spawn & Scar will not release his version as far as I know . There are so many other things to create , than to cause a bunch of bullsh*t  if edit ER's Spawn with moves & capes . I just thought if race could get permission , I could sprite a few moves & he could code them & we could have a quick release of a more complete Spawn in a week or two . Since Medieval still has some time to go on him .

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 08:19:40 PM by DARKTALBAIN »

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2008, 05:24:54 AM »
Yes , Akeme thought I needed something new . So he made me this avatar . he did a great job  :thumbsup: I am still going to switch back & forth from this one & my old one every few days . I like them both  ;D

Anyway , ER has been gone for like 4 years . KFM has declared his stuff is not open source . OIllusionista has confirmed it . So I will not recreate the modern day Spawn & Scar will not release his version as far as I know . There are so many other things to create , than to cause a bunch of bullsh*t  if edit ER's Spawn with moves & capes . I just thought if race could get permission , I could sprite a few moves & he could code them & we could have a quick release of a more complete Spawn in a week or two . Since Medieval still has some time to go on him .

Ohh ok ;)

« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2008, 06:23:39 AM »
yeah sorry guys, i wasn't tryin to come off rude, i was just goin by what O'illionista told me..... And dude you r exactly right about the rule they have about being gone for so long but, illionista knew him personally so whateva he said goes..... But don't worry, guys you have DT on the job on helpin make a spawn, and also don't giv up hope, cus illionista might get permission, and even if all else fails, i have an edit that i am workin on of a spawn based off of the Snes version, so if we can't get any permission (whether we do or not, i'm gonna send him to Dt and he has already agreed to edit the sprites on that spawn to make him look better instead of Snes lookin and more up to date) That is the modern day spawn that i'm talkin about from the spawn Snes game... And that spawn is opened source, so that means i can edit him just along as i giv credit... so, with all of that said, either way this thing goes, everybody will get a spawn :thumbsup:...... Until then i say thumbs up to DT and lets support him and his work and help all we can so that we can finally have a good spawn character..... Dt, still got your back bro  :thumbsup:  ;D

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2008, 05:04:56 AM »
yeah sorry guys, i wasn't tryin to come off rude, i was just goin by what O'illionista told me..... And dude you r exactly right about the rule they have about being gone for so long but, illionista knew him personally so whateva he said goes..... But don't worry, guys you have DT on the job on helpin make a spawn, and also don't giv up hope, cus illionista might get permission, and even if all else fails, i have an edit that i am workin on of a spawn based off of the Snes version, so if we can't get any permission (whether we do or not, i'm gonna send him to Dt and he has already agreed to edit the sprites on that spawn to make him look better instead of Snes lookin and more up to date) That is the modern day spawn that i'm talkin about from the spawn Snes game... And that spawn is opened source, so that means i can edit him just along as i giv credit... so, with all of that said, either way this thing goes, everybody will get a spawn :thumbsup:...... Until then i say thumbs up to DT and lets support him and his work and help all we can so that we can finally have a good spawn character..... Dt, still got your back bro  :thumbsup:  ;D

I don't know how I missed this post for a few days  :-??

Anyway Thanx race & everuone else for the support .

Those SNES sprites will have to go & we'll make him MVC . Just give me some time before that to finish Medieval Spawn , as he is top priority right now .  :thumbsup:

I pretty much plan on making a bunch of Spawn characters for mugen . This is just the beginning .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2008, 06:57:13 AM »

I don't know how I missed this post for a few days  :-??

Anyway Thanx race & everuone else for the support .

Those SNES sprites will have to go & we'll make him MVC . Just give me some time before that to finish Medieval Spawn , as he is top priority right now .  :thumbsup:

I pretty much plan on making a bunch of Spawn characters for mugen . This is just the beginning .

Ohh ok more spawn chars....wow ;)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #199 on: June 02, 2008, 03:05:31 AM »
Here's a peak at what's to come in the future ......

I didn't post this WIP here , because I was going to make him my Halloween release . But I am completely spriting him from scratch since there is no good base . As you can tell I was just testing some of the animations I had done ( The shading is not even finished on the sprites yet )  I also am behind on Medieval Spawn . I actually thought I would be almost finished with M_S by now . So Violator may not make the Halloween release date . But he is in the works & others will follow .

Onto something else . I know in another thread alexziq stated that coders do not want to be forgotten as creators & he listed names for certain creations . One of them was Medieval Spawn . As of right now , no one has helped anything Medieval Spawn . I have done everything myself & If I can learn all the code I need to , I will complete the character myself . If not I will announce my coder in this thread when I cross that bridge .

Susan did & still is doing all the coding for the new version of Hobgoblin that will get released .  So I have nothing but good things to say about her . She just hasn't done anything with Spawn as of yet .

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25