collapse

Author Topic: Lavia (Warzard)  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Raditz

• Last Login:February 06, 2008, 01:25:17 PM
  • I'm A Treu Saiyan..
Re: Lavia (Warzard)
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 01:56:59 AM »
Nice Job :o

Offline alex87

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 24, 2021, 05:11:57 PM
    • Skype - alexoso87
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Trasgo7

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 28, 2021, 12:34:23 PM
  • It's all a dream...
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 07:10:33 PM »
New YouTube update in first post!

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »
 ^^(PM)^ Very nice...i see the basics are pretty much done by now...keep up the great work so far

Offline alex87

• Infinity Regular
    • Skype - alexoso87
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 03:01:09 AM »
Amazing mate :P :)

Offline karl_eichholtz_13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 17, 2010, 12:37:33 AM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 03:27:42 AM »
i see she can handle the basics just fine but can she handle advanced tactics?

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 04:40:09 AM »
I really don't even know what game she is from ? But she is cool as all hell ! Keep up the good work !

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 05:41:32 AM »
I really don't even know what game she is from ? But she is cool as all hell ! Keep up the good work !

She's from Warzard/Redearth a little known Capcom arcade game that was on the CPS3 hardware.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 05:48:57 AM »

She's from Warzard/Redearth a little known Capcom arcade game that was on the CPS3 hardware.

Oh that knight that was released back in December was from that game also , right ? I was wondering why he looked so much like a capcom character .

Thanx for the info .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 06:20:23 AM »

Oh that knight that was released back in December was from that game also , right ? I was wondering why he looked so much like a capcom character .

Thanx for the info .

No problem  ;)  I'm so glad that CPS3 is now emulated so people can rip the sprites from that rare game and make mugen versions, everyone should give the game a try as it is really fun and has an interesting fighting system. They are some of the coolest character designs I've ever seen too.

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 11:01:45 AM »
It's a shame that CPS3 had only 6 games.

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2008, 09:41:30 PM »

Thanx for the info .

No problem  ;)  I'm so glad that CPS3 is now emulated so people can rip the sprites from that rare game and make mugen versions, everyone should give the game a try as it is really fun and has an interesting fighting system. They are some of the coolest character designs I've ever seen too.
Totally agreed Darkgargos!

Thanks DG!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 07:55:20 PM »

Thanx for the info .

I agree from what I've seen of them , the have some really cool character designs .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »

Thanx for the info .

I agree from what I've seen of them , the have some really cool character designs .

The thing is, I just wish Capcom had made a sequel and turned it into a series. Unfortunately no one cared about it and it was considered a failure....funny how it's more popular now than when it came out.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2008, 02:11:50 AM »

Thanx for the info .

The thing is, I just wish Capcom had made a sequel and turned it into a series. Unfortunately no one cared about it and it was considered a failure....funny how it's more popular now than when it came out.

Was this made towards the end of the fighting game genre ? I have been a die hard 2d fighting fan since they came out . At some point & time I lost interest towards the end of it all . The arcades stopped getting the games in & they were going more towards the skeeball & basketball machines . Becoming more of a party place for younger kids than a video arcade . I missed out on some of the last generation of 2d fighting games . I'm assuming this was one of them . I didn't find out about this one until now . Probably there is your answer on why Capcom never made a sequel to it . Now all Capcom cares about is the mainstream names . That's why there is a new streetfighter coming out .

I could of swore at one time there was supposed to be a really sweet 2d fighter coming out on PS2 . Maybe Capcom all stars or something . I forget the title . It was supposed to have all the capcom game characters in it & Snk maybe . Capcom didn't think it would sell enough , because 2d was dead in their minds . If they only knew ?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2008, 02:34:25 AM »

Thanx for the info .

Was this made towards the end of the fighting game genre ? I have been a die hard 2d fighting fan since they came out . At some point & time I lost interest towards the end of it all . The arcades stopped getting the games in & they were going more towards the skeeball & basketball machines . Becoming more of a party place for younger kids than a video arcade . I missed out on some of the last generation of 2d fighting games . I'm assuming this was one of them . I didn't find out about this one until now . Probably there is your answer on why Capcom never made a sequel to it . Now all Capcom cares about is the mainstream names . That's why there is a new streetfighter coming out .

I could of swore at one time there was supposed to be a really sweet 2d fighter coming out on PS2 . Maybe Capcom all stars or something . I forget the title . It was supposed to have all the capcom game characters in it & Snk maybe . Capcom didn't think it would sell enough , because 2d was dead in their minds . If they only knew ?

Yeah, Warzard/Redearth had a limited release, it was only put into a few arcades in japan and maybe 1 or 2 in the US. Capcom didn't really market it much. Capcom Fighting All-Stars is what you meant, It was supposed to be a 3D fighter with various Capcom characters, but it got canceled and eventually became what we all know as Capcom Fighting Jam/Capcom Fighting Evolution. They have pretty much moved on to 3D now, as Street Fighter 4 is gonna be 3D so I don't think they will be making anymore 2D fighters.....which is too bad. At least SF4 will retain 2D gameplay though.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2008, 09:02:59 AM »
Gargos it was nice carrying on this conversation with you , but I think we are way off topic .  >:-(-|

I don't really know Trasgo7 or how he will take this ?

Trasgo I apologize for carrying on other conversations in your WIP thread .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2008, 09:15:47 AM »
Gargos it was nice carrying on this conversation with you , but I think we are way off topic .  >:-(-|

I don't really know Trasgo7 or how he will take this ?

Trasgo I apologize for carrying on other conversations in your WIP thread .

Yeah, I agree. I want to also apologize for going off topic in this thread, sorry Trasgo7. This topic is about Lavia and should stay as such.

Offline Trasgo7

• IMT Content Architect
  • It's all a dream...
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2008, 10:32:56 AM »
I'm fine with a little trivia now and again, but do try to keep the off-topic conversations to a minimum.

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2008, 12:31:51 AM »

Thanx for the info .

Yeah, Warzard/Redearth had a limited release, it was only put into a few arcades in japan and maybe 1 or 2 in the US. Capcom didn't really market it much. Capcom Fighting All-Stars is what you meant, It was supposed to be a 3D fighter with various Capcom characters, but it got canceled and eventually became what we all know as Capcom Fighting Jam/Capcom Fighting Evolution. They have pretty much moved on to 3D now, as Street Fighter 4 is gonna be 3D so I don't think they will be making anymore 2D fighters.....which is too bad. At least SF4 will retain 2D gameplay though.
jesus will you please stop going off topic?!

Offline Trasgo7

• IMT Content Architect
  • It's all a dream...
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2008, 05:45:14 PM »
Update in first post...

Offline alex87

• Infinity Regular
    • Skype - alexoso87
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »
 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2008, 10:34:31 PM »
Awesome work Trasgo7  :thumbsup:

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2008, 11:28:12 PM »
nice going so far Trasgo7. but what now?

Offline Trasgo7

• IMT Content Architect
  • It's all a dream...
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2008, 12:57:46 AM »
nice going so far Trasgo7. but what now?

I'm not sure what you mean, karl...  Lavia has other moves I need to rip and code, so that's what I'll be working on.  Then, I'll work on ripping sounds for her.  Then I guess I should make some palettes.  After that, I'll beta test her and release her once the beta period ends.  Once she's released, I'll start back to work on my other WIPs.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar