collapse

Author Topic: [WIP] Shin level 2 Akuma  (Read 3584 times)

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
Re: [WIP] Shin level 2 Akuma
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2008, 08:49:05 PM »
Your welcome!  ;D

Lol.. Great vid.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2008, 05:15:44 PM »
 =D> for xPreatorianx's progress & vid. I love that stage btw. Mind telling where you got it?
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2008, 10:21:19 PM »
I downloaded it off some site that i cant remember, also think it was a warehouse so ill just pm you the stage tomarrow after noon. If thats ok with you!

BTW Atice I owe you alot after I get Shin lvl 2 akuma out. I also owe syn and Fallen Angel alot too!!!

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2008, 11:18:20 PM »
Could you send it this way too? That stage looks sick...

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 11:28:13 PM »
Nice update. Can't wait for the release!

Thanks DG!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2008, 12:00:25 AM »
BTW Atice I owe you alot after I get Shin lvl 2 akuma out. I also owe syn and Fallen Angel alot too!!!

Aww.. thanks.. I really worked hard on the aligning, so you all will be impressed..

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2008, 11:10:18 AM »
Yea Atice im gonna start working alot more on shin level 2 akuma tomarrow. Ill send you the character to align the sprites in about 4 days hopefully. BTW for everyone that wants that stage its Hi-res so you need atleast Winmugen Plus. If you still want it ill get it to you by tomarrow as I gotta go out right now!

Offline KiryuKen

• Last Login:February 11, 2014, 08:13:54 AM
    • http://www.freewebs.com/kiryuken/
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2008, 05:49:56 AM »
Ok guys video is up Here is the latest video!!!!

[youtube=425,350]KVtLGfIN_lE[/youtube]

BTW yes I know some of the aligning are off on the Super pause FX. Im going to fix that here soon. Also some other alignment issues are on the Hadokens I know that aswell.

Heres a couple of my suggestions that you could do if you want to aim more towards the Shinlvl2 Akuma in the flash, you don't have to do them if you don't want to...

-Make him only throw one Air Hadouken.

-Take out the big Akuma picture in the backround when he starts a Hyper.

-When he starts the Shun Goku Satsu, make the starting sprite be the one where he's going to the opponent to grab him, instead of his stance sprite.

-If you want him to have hitsounds like from the flash, you could ask ESFAndy011 for them, since he's got them in his MKvsSF Ryu, and Ken.

-If you want the Hadouken's to glow, like they do in the flash, you could ask Ziltama if you could use a sprite from his Sky Battle Night Stage. Which looks like a big blue circle. If he lets you, then just rip it from the stage using FF, shrink it, and apply it to Shinlvl2 Akuma's hadouken. (That is if it will work, which I don't know.)

That's pretty much it, the character looks great so far. Like I said, you don't have to do any of these if you don't want to, this is your character, those where just suggestions I thought would aim more towards the one in the flash. Also if I sounded like an @$$, then I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 08:52:07 PM by KiryuKen »

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »
First off, I don't know why you would bump an older than a month topic..

Throwing only one air hadou-ken??? This is supposed to be Shin LVL2 Akuma.. not .5 Regular Akuma.. Akuma has always had 3 air hadou-kens... what's a matter with you...  :-?? 8=|

The bg in the super is supposed to make the super look more demon like!! raging demon like!!

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2008, 04:51:37 PM »
Its fine about the topic I was going to bump it myself with more updates. Anyway I will do all of what you have suggested expcept for the hadoken ones. I like having 2 air hadokens because thats how I envision any akuma. Also I will have to look at that stage if you could pm me a link that would be cool.

Right now update time :

Specials

Added 2 diving kick.

Hypers :

1 Diving kick super.
1x messatsu gou rasen
1x messatsu gou hadou
and one other I forget.

Hitsparks :

MK vs Sf Hitsparks have been updated with the ones Syn has in his Akuma. He gave me the sprites when he gave me all the other Shin level 2 akuma sprites along time ago. So they are now Highres

Beta information :

Beta will be released in 2-3 days. That is a definite, I only need to add the Ashura-senku (The Ashura Warp) and then beta will be released. All the hypers will either be fixed before beta release (fx, dust and all that) or soon after beta release.

Akuma's beta release will not come with any custom hypers for beta release. Those will all be implemented soon after beta release when I have stable internet to ask questions and trouble shoot my code.

One more thing if Pots stuff is not open source please pm me with his email or place of contact so I can get permission before I release the beta.

Offline KiryuKen

« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »
First off, I don't know why you would bump an older than a month topic..

Throwing only one air hadou-ken??? This is supposed to be Shin LVL2 Akuma.. not .5 Regular Akuma.. Akuma has always had 3 air hadou-kens... what's a matter with you...  :-?? 8=|

The bg in the super is supposed to make the super look more demon like!! raging demon like!!

Sorry for bumping. And like I said it's his character, I wasn't trying to tell him to do that stuff, it was just a couple suggestions, just in case he wanted to use them.
I hope there's no hard feelings?

Its fine about the topic I was going to bump it myself with more updates. Anyway I will do all of what you have suggested expcept for the hadoken ones. I like having 2 air hadokens because thats how I envision any akuma.

Cool. If that's how you want it, then that's how it's gonna be, ^_^.

EDIT: Also, if your gonna try to glow the Hadouken, like I said I'm not sure if it would work, or come out right.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 08:28:13 PM by KiryuKen »

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »
no.. no.. I was just saying that Akuma has always had more than one air hadou-ken... so idk why he would only have one..

I don't know if you looked well, but when Akuma and Chameleon were falling in the flash, Akuma used 3 sets of air hadou-kens.. because they were in the air.. lol...

There's no hard feelings, I was just saying.. I can't think of any Akuma that doesn't have at least 2 sets of each special move like hadou-kens, and etc.

Offline KiryuKen

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »
no.. no.. I was just saying that Akuma has always had more than one air hadou-ken... so idk why he would only have one..

I don't know if you looked well, but when Akuma and Chameleon were falling in the flash, Akuma used 3 sets of air hadou-kens.. because they were in the air.. lol...

There's no hard feelings, I was just saying.. I can't think of any Akuma that doesn't have at least 2 sets of each special move like hadou-kens, and etc.

Oh, I wasn't talking about sets, I was talking about at the same time. I think it's cool that he has like three different sets of them, but like I said, I was talking about when he throws two Hadoukens at the same time.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2008, 07:46:01 PM »

Oh, I wasn't talking about sets, I was talking about at the same time. I think it's cool that he has like three different sets of them, but like I said, I was talking about when he throws two Hadoukens at the same time.

My bad... I thought you were talking about only one set.. I was like... w...t...f... lol... but yeah.. I think he should only have one hadou-ken shooting out of his raging demon hands at the same time.... as well..  :D Good thinking.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 08:28:13 PM by ATICE »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar