collapse

Author Topic: "Blood Riot" Akuma  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2020, 04:33:36 PM
    • Email
"Blood Riot" Akuma
« on: October 17, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »

I'm proud to say that I've started on a 2nd WIP, "Blood Riot" Akuma! I don't have a backstory for him yet but, he will be a fusion of sorts of a Dragonball Z character and Street Fighter!  (Always thought that SF characters would be good like that) Check out this preview of my old sprite sheet and the new HD ones!  I did that Spirit Bomb yesterday.  Had to draw from the torso up! Coming along nicely don't you think?

P.S. I know the kamehameha sprites need to be touched up.  They are pretty rough...

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
Re: "Blood Riot" Akuma
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 08:39:04 PM »
I thought that looked like a spirit bomb... looks good, is he gonna have a fusion of the instant teleport/sliding phase move? I'd think something like that looks like how Kaname teleports...

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 10:01:46 PM »
GOD.... THIS IS 110% PURE BEAUTY. OH MY GAWD THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME. what percentage is he at? AND DONT SAVE TEH SPRITES AS JPG. SAVE AS PCX.

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 08:06:09 AM »
DONT SAVE TEH SPRITES AS JPG. SAVE AS PCX.

Yeah, as you can tell by th sprite sheet.  I didn't realize that.  I am a novice a doing custom sprites.  Those are one of my first one's ever! :-j

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 11:06:05 AM »
DONT SAVE TEH SPRITES AS JPG. SAVE AS PCX.

Yeah, as you can tell by th sprite sheet.  I didn't realize that.  I am a novice a doing custom sprites.  Those are one of my first one's ever! :-j

save as png or bmp
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 05:34:09 PM »
his left arm our right looks way to muscley* i know thats not a word) but basically has to many muscles in it. Tone it down abit and it will be pure sex.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 09:54:24 PM »
his left arm our right looks way to muscley* i know thats not a word) but basically has to many muscles in it. Tone it down abit and it will be pure sex.
LOL what do you mean by pure sex?

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 10:00:12 PM »
lol
ontopic: try not no draw muscles over the upper gi.. without give it the right shape.
:)

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 10:11:22 PM »
I just came up with a backstory for him. Feel free to use it as long as im credited.

Akuma sat quitetly and peacefully in his dojo. But inside he felt something missing. He had self-prenounced himself as the most powerful shotoken ever, but, he still hadnt killed the "competition". He had to kill the six remaining shotokens.....Ryu, Ken, Sean, Dan, Shun, and the most powerful of the six.... Sheng Long. Akuma knew in order to destroy them, he needed power. Power beyond all that live. He seeked training. He searched his mind for the most powerful trainer. Then it came to him......Broly. He went to Broly seeking guidence, and fortunatly for Akuma, Broly game it to him. Months past, and Akuma felt he was at his "Power-Peak". But before he left, Broly had him do the Technique that would kill all the shotos......Spirit bomb. Akuma Charged all his energy, and power was SURGING through his body. It has scorching hot, but Akuma was so Powerful at the moment, he felt nothing. The energy started to turn his clothes to ash. His shirt burned and fell off, but Akuma then used Spirit Bomb......saving his pants. The ground begant to shake and stir. Broly approved. Akuma was ready......for the fight of his life.....

GOOD????

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 05:37:14 AM »
I just came up with a backstory for him. Feel free to use it as long as im credited.

Akuma sat quitetly and peacefully in his dojo. But inside he felt something missing. He had self-prenounced himself as the most powerful shotoken ever, but, he still hadnt killed the "competition". He had to kill the six remaining shotokens.....Ryu, Ken, Sean, Dan, Shun, and the most powerful of the six.... Sheng Long. Akuma knew in order to destroy them, he needed power. Power beyond all that live. He seeked training. He searched his mind for the most powerful trainer. Then it came to him......Broly. He went to Broly seeking guidence, and fortunatly for Akuma, Broly game it to him. Months past, and Akuma felt he was at his "Power-Peak". But before he left, Broly had him do the Technique that would kill all the shotos......Spirit bomb. Akuma Charged all his energy, and power was SURGING through his body. It has scorching hot, but Akuma was so Powerful at the moment, he felt nothing. The energy started to turn his clothes to ash. His shirt burned and fell off, but Akuma then used Spirit Bomb......saving his pants. The ground begant to shake and stir. Broly approved. Akuma was ready......for the fight of his life.....

GOOD????

:DxDie
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 06:02:48 AM »
Spirit Bomb Part II

"Blood Riot" is charging up the Spirit Bomb to mammoth porportions! This is the 2nd part of the hyper attack, again drawn is the torso up (except the face). More effects will be added to it later for added affect. This rough passes in my book and should be a good skeleton for added touchups later.

P.S. People have been asking me to play around with SSJ transformations.  I might do a Level 1 transformation for fun and see where it takes me! (And no, he won't get that ugly DBZ hair!)  ;D

Good story Dante but, I have a backstory almost worked out but, you DID give me a cool idea with Broly!  Thanxs :thumbsup:

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 07:22:05 AM »

GOOD????

honestly do you EVER stop being a little mod-wannabe prick? i just wanted to give him an idea. and you laugh. lets see you make a backstory. lets see how much better you are than me, tuSACK

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 07:24:57 AM »
Spirit Bomb Part II

"Blood Riot" is charging up the Spirit Bomb to mammoth porportions! This is the 2nd part of the hyper attack, again drawn is the torso up (except the face). More effects will be added to it later for added affect. This rough passes in my book and should be a good skeleton for added touchups later.

P.S. People have been asking me to play around with SSJ transformations.  I might do a Level 1 transformation for fun and see where it takes me! (And no, he won't get that ugly DBZ hair!)  ;D

Good story Dante but, I have a backstory almost worked out but, you DID give me a cool idea with Broly!  Thanxs :thumbsup:

sorry for the bump but. your making this sound like a goku sprite swap. make a fusion of dbz and sf. it would be better. like maybe when he hadoukens make him say "Kame Hame.......Hadouken!"

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 07:27:36 AM »
Spirit Bomb Part II

sorry for the bump but. your making this sound like a goku sprite swap. make a fusion of dbz and sf. it would be better. like maybe when he hadoukens make him say "Kame Hame.......Hadouken!"

good idea but dont understand what you wrote because you missspelled that attack completely

EDIT; oh i see now  :thumbsup: good
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 07:30:04 AM by Tupac »

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 07:31:48 AM »
actually.....i didnt. i spelled Kame Hame correctly and i spelled Hadouken correctly. Instead of the char going "Kame Hame Ha!" or "Shinku Hadouken!" the char would go "Kame Hame... Hadouken!"

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 07:36:13 AM »

GOOD????

honestly do you EVER stop being a little mod-wannabe prick? i just wanted to give him an idea. and you laugh. lets see you make a backstory. lets see how much better you are than me, tuSACK

Off topic that ignorant fool is everywhere all he does is troll around & but his nose in & dog stuff !

Back on topic I liked the back story besides the part about saving his pants , just didn't need to be mentioned .

Darkmanx_429 you had me confused for a minute . Your screen name is different on the other forum ? I thought someone  ripped off your sprites like you were talking about there . Anyway just like I stated there , good job , I like the whole spirit bomb ! Maybe you could have him go super sayain & have a fusion move . That would be sweet !

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 09:22:31 AM »
actually.....i didnt. i spelled Kame Hame correctly and i spelled Hadouken correctly. Instead of the char going "Kame Hame Ha!" or "Shinku Hadouken!" the char would go "Kame Hame... Hadouken!"

no i know that why i wrote EDIT:

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 10:05:45 AM »
hey dudes get off with the rude commentaries. this is not the place and is not allowed.
this is a wip thread. dont screw it.
if u have any prob w any member u can pm him or any mod or admin, but dont go around telling names and such.
please.
ontopic: Broly???? in the anime n mangas universe isnt Broly hell more powerfull that gouki? why would he teached him?
interesting idea,thou.

lets wait to tha official BGhistory to see whats gonna be ; )

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 11:13:19 AM »
LOL what do you mean by pure sex?

as in it will look fucken awesome guess wrong term used nvm!!!!

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 03:38:15 PM »
No, not really. I am just showin off some of the more instantly recognizable moves in the DBZ universe. Think more in the lines of like "Cell."  As for changes for his voice, that's a good idea.  I had that same idea as well. I am going to have to find someone to distorted those voices somehow....

P.S. I appreciate all the ideas, keep them coming!  I am taking all ideas into consideration.

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 04:34:42 PM »
 :-w
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 22, 2023, 06:34:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 03:37:50 AM »
when will you have a beta for this character?

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 08:56:47 PM »
Right now it is still very early as I am currently working on my 1st w.i.p. "Satsui No Hadou" Rugal, so this is taking the back burner for now.  The Akuma sprites need alot of work.  I haven't forgot about it.

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 22, 2023, 06:34:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 02:37:16 AM »
Right now it is still very early as I am currently working on my 1st w.i.p. "Satsui No Hadou" Rugal, so this is taking the back burner for now.  The Akuma sprites need alot of work.  I haven't forgot about it.
how is "Satsui No Hadou" Rugal going? how much do you have done?

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal