collapse

Author Topic: CvS Leon Scott Kennedy  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
CvS Leon Scott Kennedy
« on: November 28, 2008, 03:18:16 PM »
There was a thread on MvC Leon, another WIP version, but I promised myself to make this one, so here we go.

CvS Leon Will NOT have groove bars at all. However, He will have an original Standing Animation, which could still be an early concept. Maybe not.

He will not have the same moveset (not comepletely) as the MvC, since I would like to take a little inspiration from that Leon and give credit to those guys as well as jadencorsair at dA.

Also, there will be a version of Leon that no one will have, but it doesn't really change anything: An 'Administrator version' of Leon. All there is in that version is an administraotr pallete that no one will have. Anyone who gets involved in making this character is not allowed to give this pallete out. But it's a really pointless pallete. But the reason why I put it on here is beccaus I can't forget who is involved; I have short-term memory loss.

Anyways, ley's focus on him now: So far, his standing animation will be subject to change, but it is here. Also, I have the Low Punch done, The crouch, and made 2 palletes for him (1 being the Admin).

Sprites:

By the way, any suggestion I would be putting in this Leon will not be applied. He looks like he's groving in a dance floor! (:|

I'll have to find a way to animate the legs, so you don't have to expect more.

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
Re: CvS Leon Scott Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 03:24:58 PM »
YOU posted in the wrong section.  :rules:

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 04:49:00 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 10:25:23 PM »
My advice to you is to put those other palettes off to the side... because if you add some colors to your current one... I don't think they'll be on the other ones you made.. so.. just stick with one (for now).

I'd like to see what you bring to this character.

Suggestions:

Nemesis Lose [Lose animation 1]
- Have nemesis come in as Leon falls to his knees... then have Nemesis shoot Leon, and walk away as Leon falls and dies...

TERRORIZE Nemesis [Win Animation 1]
- Have nemesis come in as opponent falls down, then have Leon pull out a rocket launcher (from his back or something), and then shoot nemesis out of the screen with a BIG BANG!

Herb Special
- Basically it should be a pause-screen special where Leon heals...

Herb Super
- Same thing as above... but you could heal a lot more health when activating this super...

You can use either of those 2 that I mentioned above.

Um..........

Jill Valentine helper super
- Activate super, Jill Valentine comes in... and then her & Leon just blast away at the enemy with loads of firepower, then afterwards Jill jumps out of the screen.

That's all I got for now.  ::salute::

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 04:49:00 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 01:00:18 AM »
Okay...

JozoTheBoogey should be able to help you with the Nemesis part... because he's made a Nemesis before... (just search "Nemesis" in the search bar up top and find his topic) ... his is MvC, I think.. but there's a tut in the tut section about converting MvC to CvS.

I don't think this character should be VERY CLOSE to Z666's Leon... He's already making one... why have 2 of the same exact thing when the first already looks great... Just use your imagination and start taking ideas from people, and it should be different from his.

Nemesis used a rocket launcher in the movie... so... um... he has a very powerful and very bullet-filled machine gun. ;D ;D

Um... why don't you make a GAME OVER! lose animation... where Leon falls... and you see the words GAME OVER on the screen while someone deep voice dude is saying it... kinda like how they do in well... I think... every RE video game.

Commands....?? ??? uh.... idk...

maybe for the special it could be: F, DF, D, DB, B, DB, D, LP
maybe for the super... uh... : D, DB, B, D, DB, B, MP+SP

:-??

::salute::

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal