collapse

Author Topic: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom ( New Vid April 24th 2009 )  (Read 59065 times)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
Re: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom
« Reply #1075 on: January 20, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »
The most important point here is , I think I have brought some enjoyment to the mugen community with Wolvenom .

All a new challenger has brought is a bunch of arrogant / pompous /self righteous statements  .

Alexziq made a good point . I don't have a problem with your entire team . It's just your moronic attitude I have an issue with .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline UltraRoboninja

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 28, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
« Reply #1076 on: January 20, 2009, 12:43:54 PM »
It's kind of funny really. If ANC got his wish and all of us lousy non-unlimited members quit trying to create anything, where would this hobby of ours be now? How many releases would we have seen this year? How many people would even know Mugen existed? The Mugen world would consist of maybe twelve people in the entire world secretly conversing on hidden sections of their single message board and the rest of us not giving a crap about them because we didn't even know they were there. Mugen would be good as dead, because once you guys gave up on it, who would take your place? No one would be allowed to be "new" or to make mistakes, or to learn by trying on their own. When your game finally did come out, people would think it was great for a month or two and then move on to something else, just like they do with every game. The fact that this is a free engine that anyone can use to create anything they want is what Mugen was founded on. That idea is what makes Mugen interesting to people. If I want to make Symbiote Garfield fight 8-bit Orville Redenbacher then I can. The fact is, we don't all want the same things from this hobby of ours as you do. Hell, some people don't even like Marvel OR DC if you can believe that. The word Mugen is japanese for "without limits". Maybe you guys should create your own engine and call it something else, or at the very least change your team name to "The Limited", since that seems convey your attitude a lot better.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something."
-Plato

Offline bat1987

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 09, 2015, 05:50:34 AM
« Reply #1077 on: January 20, 2009, 12:51:51 PM »
ANC, calling something retarded is really immature and is what five year olds do. If you`re talking to your students this way, I feel sorry for them, really...

Not liking something is one thing, what you`re doing here is something else.

BTW if u actually tried playing with Wolvenom, u would`ve seen that he doesn`t have Venom`s moves. You`re making things up.

Offline bdcirck

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 23, 2013, 11:48:21 AM
    • Email
« Reply #1078 on: January 20, 2009, 01:06:16 PM »
It's "You all suck, and I hope you quit our shared hobby. I do not think this. I know it. It's irrefutable fact. You tarnish the goals that some of us strive towards, and fail in general at life's little social games." There is no Batman, nor an opposing Joker. I'm Patrick Bateman, and you're anybody else.
I don't want to insult your interlect, but why are you bothered by bad character creators (lol I am one too :D)? If I were you I would contact a psychiatrist or anger management, because seeing your reacion you really need it. Bad creations don't hurt anyone and you don't have to download the bad creations.

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #1079 on: January 20, 2009, 01:07:45 PM »
 Siome teacher alright, yeah lets see the kind of example your making by disrespecting us so -called kids" 

U should be ashamed of yourself... coming over here and trying to disrespect a whole forum all by yourself when surely u kno your not gonna win this argument...

I told you to not to mess with Dt now you got the others besides myself onto u...

Shouldnt you be teaching some where, shouldnt you be some where happy that Obama is the new president or somethin? Or better yet up in the bed with your wife....  ;*)) whoops excuse me... computer for that matter?  :-??  ;*)) ....

Whoops i forgot, your too busy talkin smack to a bunch of so-called "kids" about a video game that we all luv in our own way and we all have different views on it so u cant exspect people to make things the same exact way cus when it boils down to it its meant for fun not for making the best so we can get a job at capcom or snk... Point blank, nobody has to make anything so, if there r things made good or bad, be greatful that people take the time to even make stuff in the first place...

Dude grow the hell up and be a grown man about this!!!  Its one thing to talk about one person but when u come over here talkin about a whole forum, then you got alot of nerve.. [-X

How can u even begin to call others here girls when u leave walls of messages like an annoying little chick that is texting all day long?  :-?? ...  Seems like we all kno who the real girl is, and it aint us   :D

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 06, 2016, 04:00:04 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1080 on: January 20, 2009, 01:21:23 PM »
I agree R@ce 45 but, at any rate to try and get things back on topic. DT how far are you on the single release of Wolvenom.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1081 on: January 20, 2009, 01:27:35 PM »
I agree R@ce 45 but, at any rate to try and get things back on topic. DT how far are you on the single release of Wolvenom.

This comment will probably end up getting lost in all this ....  ;*))

I received a little help from a friend on a new stance & win pose . I think he wants to remain anonymous .

He made the sprites as Wolverine , so I have to turn them into Wolvenom . I'll be working on that & some other things for him . I'm pretty sure we are right on schedule . Should be right on time for the projected release date .

(click to show/hide)

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #1082 on: January 20, 2009, 01:43:19 PM »
That is good to hear. Yeah I know that trying to get back on topic will probably get lost in this whole mess lol but, I just figured I try cause I kinda like to see this whole mess stop cause I said what I had to say about it a few pages back and I don't plan to get into it any farther. Really found most of what the "a new challenger" guy was saying funny due to how childish he was being but, I have had more than my fill of that so I like move on past that now.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1083 on: January 20, 2009, 01:46:03 PM »
At this point I think getting back on topic is the best way to go.

Despite my hot headed comments, I truly wish I could make peace with New Challenger. Just because I dont agree with him on his philosophy about creations doesnt mean I think he isnt entitled to view MUGEN the way he does. I just would like to co-exist peacefully without drama. I would certainly be willing to drop any future negative comments toward him, and his team if he were willing to just be a little more laid back with his comments toward other peoples WIPs in the adjoining forums of IMT.

BDCIRK is a great example. Some people thought the sprites for his Superskrull needed work, but looking at Quasar you could see big improvement, and I believe he will continue to improve his stuff over time at his leisure untill its top notch. Thats the very reason I believe patience and support is needed with new creators.

But anyway I'm really looking forward to seeing this new stance for Wolvenom.

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #1084 on: January 20, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »
This comment will probably end up getting lost in all this ....  ;*))

I received a little help from a friend on a new stance & win pose . I think he wants to remain anonymous .

He made the sprites as Wolverine , so I have to turn them into Wolvenom . I'll be working on that & some other things for him . I'm pretty sure we are right on schedule . Should be right on time for the projected release date .

well it's good to hear that wolvenom is on schedule.   :thumbsup:

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #1085 on: January 20, 2009, 02:02:36 PM »
Well I will say this right now ALEXZIQ I don't think making peace with new challenger is possible unless he changes his attitude  greatly. Any ways it looks like this whole thing is dieing down so it looks like might be able to get back on topic like I hoped.

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #1086 on: January 20, 2009, 02:24:08 PM »
ANC: calling people "kids" and "little girls" is an extremely valid way to support your argument.

ZIQ and DT: Calm down a little with the personal attacks, you guys are getting even more hot-blooded than usual.

I think that's enough, you guys have really spoken your point.

Looking forward to seeing this new Wolvenom stance.

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #1087 on: January 20, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »
WOW, did someone just see a nasty mushroom  ;*))
thank god this guy had nothing to do with deadpool because he would have been released only with his others character so: never.
Please DT tell me how you managed to do a wolvenom character in two months when such a great teacher can t do it in three years  :P
and here i thought changing diapers was gonna be the worst thing i would see today  :D
 o.O#

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1088 on: January 20, 2009, 03:00:25 PM »
WOW, did someone just see a nasty mushroom  ;*))
thank god this guy had nothing to do with deadpool because he would have been released only with his others character so: never.
Please DT tell me how you managed to do a wolvenom character in two months when such a great teacher can t do it in three years  :P
and here i thought changing diapers was gonna be the worst thing i would see today  :D
 o.O#

I'm so glad I'm done with potty training.

Dirty Diapers =  :-&

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #1089 on: January 20, 2009, 03:04:46 PM »
SORRY, i just read the last comments, it s hard for me to translate so much after work : 11 hours today  o.O#
so wolvenom is gonna have a new stance  <_<|...|
i don t like this idea  [-X
i love the old one.  :-[

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #1090 on: January 20, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »
SORRY, i just read the last comments, it s hard for me to translate so much after work : 11 hours today  o.O#
so wolvenom is gonna have a new stance  <_<|...|
i don t like this idea  [-X
i love the old one.  :-[
same wel we cant hate it till we see lol

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1091 on: January 20, 2009, 07:03:41 PM »
same wel we cant hate it till we see lol

I have to sprite it to look like Wolvenom . I was going to do it today , but I spent most of the day in this thread defending myself .

I don't think you will hate it . Hey , if the majority of you don't like , it's not like I am deleting the old one .

We'll have a vote or I may include both stances in the releases so you can choose which one you want to use .

(click to show/hide)

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #1092 on: January 20, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »
Yall picky for people who arent even making the character. Just let DT do his thing
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #1093 on: January 20, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »
These kinds of "Be nice! Anything anyone contributes is worthwhile, I'm sure he did his best!" spiel are the cancer that killed mugen.

Man, F*** 4chan! No wonder you act the way you do.

Back on topic, how much of an overhaul we talking DT? I've been out of the loop.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Astaroth

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 19, 2015, 10:38:42 PM
« Reply #1094 on: January 20, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »
If it's any consolation, DT, your Wolvenom is far better than Deadpool.  DP's sprites are better, but that's about it, really.  His attacks combo way to easily, and half of his stuff can hit when your crouch-guarding.

Also, I really haven't heard anyone other than ANC say anything bad about your Wolvenom, and I frequent Scruffydragon, so meh.  If it's just Unlimited... well no one cares.  The best thing I've seen them churn out other than a bunch of single character sprites was that so-so Deadpool.

Sorry to enter the "drama" so late, but I had to get my input in.  :O*D

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1095 on: January 20, 2009, 07:21:54 PM »
Yall picky for people who arent even making the character. Just let DT do his thing

When I did start making this character , I did say he was the people's character  ;)

So , I took a lot of your thoughts into account when making him . So I really don't see anything wrong with everyone preferring the old stance . But , they haven't even seen the new one . I think they will be pleasantly surprised .  

If it's any consolation, DT, your Wolvenom is far better than Deadpool.  DP's sprites are better, but that's about it, really.  His attacks combo way to easily, and half of his stuff can hit when your crouch-guarding.

Also, I really haven't heard anyone other than ANC say anything bad about your Wolvenom, and I frequent Scruffydragon, so meh.  If it's just Unlimited... well no one cares.  The best thing I've seen them churn out other than a bunch of single character sprites was that so-so Deadpool.

Sorry to enter the "drama" so late, but I had to get my input in.  :O*D

Yeah , bro . I'm seriously of trying to get back on topic here now .  8=|

BTW , I made Wolvenom's sprites  8-}

Man, F*** 4chan! No wonder you act the way you do.

Back on topic, how much of an overhaul we talking DT? I've been out of the loop.

There's a big overhaul in store for Wolvenom . Basically 2/3's of the character really wasn't even in the EOH release . It was a fun character , none the less . But the upcoming release & version for the final EOH is going to be where it's at  :thumbsup: 

(click to show/hide)

Offline Astaroth

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 19, 2015, 10:38:42 PM
« Reply #1096 on: January 20, 2009, 07:40:40 PM »
 ^^(PM)^

Well then, that's definitely something I'm looking forward to!  As is, Wolvenom is easily my favorite character in EoH.  With this upgrade... I can't even imagine how huge this will be.  :thumbsup:

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1097 on: January 21, 2009, 12:12:35 AM »
Alternate stances are easy, you just have to use FF go into the animations, and make the one you like "0" and the one you dont want "-1" . I'm sure DT will make it easy for people to do. Anybody not used to Fighter Factory, I can post an easy Tutorial for newbs if need be should the time come.

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #1098 on: January 21, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »
Wow, uh, a li late to the party but I BROUGHT CHIPWICHES!!!! :O*D

On the off topic argument that I missed:

@ ANC: Bro, you walking into here speaking on what you spoke on, I saw the mute coming from a MILE away bro. Seriously, like I had binoculars on or something. You really walked into the Lions' Den with that one. No lie. You did. It happens, though. You get used to it. And it is true, criticism is hard to come by on this forum, but it does come.

@ DT: There's nothing wrong with tough love bro. It helps you grow, now the delivery can be taken any which way, but there's nothing wrong with learning the lesson in the love. I for one enjoy the Wolvenom char in EOH. In the beginning I didnt think the idea was all that great, true, but hey. It turned out good and its a good char. Nice work.

@ Both of you: Can't we all just get along? I even brought Chipwiches... :(

@ Everybody else: I like the whole idea of jumping to the aid of one person no matter the cost. Its a nice gesture. But I think it should have been resolved between them and them alone. Jumping in and adding your 2 cents isnt really.....tactful I'll say. Cuz what if you do it again but know nothing about what happened? Then you could end up looking dumb. Now if you do know everything then by all means jump in. Dive in, even. But a lotta people jumped in outta nowhere blindly I saw as I read, and I honestly thought to myself, "Wow. Is this real? What if they were wrong? What if they were right?"

(Oh, my opinion is that both of you guys are right on some points and both of you are wrong in others:

ANC: Could have been handled more eloquently but atleast you got your message across.
DT: Coulda stopped people from jumping into the argument blindly for you but its ok. What's been said has been said. Both of you make good points and both of you make bad ones. Moral of the story: Ignore the people you see dumb in your life and move on.)

@ R@CE45: I see you as my brother man, since we're on the same team. But I think that you may need to take my advice on this one in case it happens again. You never know what side I might be on next time, since this time I thought both people were just out there for no reason.

On Topic:

Changing the stance to differentiate himself from Wolverine is a nice idea. I did like Zvitor's stance idea but it was the tongue that sold me on yours before. Now in retrospect I gotta give it to Mr. Vitor. I just like his better now. Just me though I guess...

P.S.: I'm taking my own advice from now on. I don't know the details so I'm not gonna speak on any flame wars that I don't know fully about.
-.-

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1099 on: January 21, 2009, 01:41:15 AM »
Wow, uh, a li late to the party but I BROUGHT CHIPWICHES!!!! :O*D

On the off topic argument that I missed:

@ ANC: Bro, you walking into here speaking on what you spoke on, I saw the mute coming from a MILE away bro. Seriously, like I had binoculars on or something. You really walked into the Lions' Den with that one. No lie. You did. It happens, though. You get used to it. And it is true, criticism is hard to come by on this forum, but it does come.

@ DT: There's nothing wrong with tough love bro. It helps you grow, now the delivery can be taken any which way, but there's nothing wrong with learning the lesson in the love. I for one enjoy the Wolvenom char in EOH. In the beginning I didnt think the idea was all that great, true, but hey. It turned out good and its a good char. Nice work.

@ Both of you: Can't we all just get along? I even brought Chipwiches... :(

@ Everybody else: I like the whole idea of jumping to the aid of one person no matter the cost. Its a nice gesture. But I think it should have been resolved between them and them alone. Jumping in and adding your 2 cents isnt really.....tactful I'll say. Cuz what if you do it again but know nothing about what happened? Then you could end up looking dumb. Now if you do know everything then by all means jump in. Dive in, even. But a lotta people jumped in outta nowhere blindly I saw as I read, and I honestly thought to myself, "Wow. Is this real? What if they were wrong? What if they were right?"

(Oh, my opinion is that both of you guys are right on some points and both of you are wrong in others:

ANC: Could have been handled more eloquently but atleast you got your message across.
DT: Coulda stopped people from jumping into the argument blindly for you but its ok. What's been said has been said. Both of you make good points and both of you make bad ones. Moral of the story: Ignore the people you see dumb in your life and move on.)

@ R@CE45: I see you as my brother man, since we're on the same team. But I think that you may need to take my advice on this one in case it happens again. You never know what side I might be on next time, since this time I thought both people were just out there for no reason.

On Topic:

Changing the stance to differentiate himself from Wolverine is a nice idea. I did like Zvitor's stance idea but it was the tongue that sold me on yours before. Now in retrospect I gotta give it to Mr. Vitor. I just like his better now. Just me though I guess...

P.S.: I'm taking my own advice from now on. I don't know the details so I'm not gonna speak on any flame wars that I don't know fully about.

1ST  >:-(-|

2ND He attacked the entire forum, sorry theres no excuses you can make for him.

3RD theres a big difference between criticism, and trolling, youre not going to EVER make an argument thats going to allow some of us to listen to egotistical, rude behavior. Its not criticism, its called being an azzhole. It may be the SD, TU way, but its not my way. The majority of his posts are mean spirited, and harsh toward others.

what message, that eletists are slime?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 01:50:02 AM by ALEXZIQ »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar