collapse

Author Topic: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom ( New Vid April 24th 2009 )  (Read 59061 times)

Offline KenFan9276 - Member of CROM

• Phoenix Wright > Megaman :D
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
  • OBJECTION!
Re: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom
« Reply #1025 on: January 15, 2009, 07:06:20 PM »
Cool dude,the picture. :w00t: ^-^

Can you give us the beta version?

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #1026 on: January 16, 2009, 12:44:58 AM »
Can you give us the beta version?

Remember what I said .

Patience ...... young Grasshopper .

When I release him he will be a beta version .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #1027 on: January 16, 2009, 09:13:09 AM »
he sort of reminds me of one episode of the simpsons where bart and lisa go are we there yet and homer says no until he goes beserk.......*waits for DT to crack* :O*D jk jk lol.

On Topic: that one move where the symbiotes come out is kind of weird and in some ways sort of cheap. if i even come close to him and i block it and the animation is done i still get hit when i try to counter attack. its way too fast and i cant even sweep him out of it. as u already know his damage is way too high on some of those moves but i think its most likely been fixed by now. anyway i cant wait to see what comes to mind. i was thinking of copying off glacius from ki where he becomes a puddle and does an uppercut. how about the symbiotes leave wolvie and form a puddle and create an symbiote (all black due to them not being the real wolverine) wolverine that all black that comes out of the puddle doing a drill claw. i say mke the symbiote go various distances just like venoms move where he send the symbiotes out. and i say to make it fair make it so that the real wolvie is left in a vunerable state like in his win pose with banshee. the idea should be easy to implement and it will actually make wolvie even more crazyyyyyyy

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 06, 2016, 04:00:04 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1028 on: January 16, 2009, 10:15:41 AM »

On Topic: that one move where the symbiotes come out is kind of weird and in some ways sort of cheap. if i even come close to him and i block it and the animation is done i still get hit when i try to counter attack. its way too fast and i cant even sweep him out of it. as u already know his damage is way too high on some of those moves but i think its most likely been fixed by now. anyway i cant wait to see what comes to mind. i was thinking of copying off glacius from ki where he becomes a puddle and does an uppercut. how about the symbiotes leave wolvie and form a puddle and create an symbiote (all black due to them not being the real wolverine) wolverine that all black that comes out of the puddle doing a drill claw. i say mke the symbiote go various distances just like venoms move where he send the symbiotes out. and i say to make it fair make it so that the real wolvie is left in a vunerable state like in his win pose with banshee. the idea should be easy to implement and it will actually make wolvie even more crazyyyyyyy

lol I said something about that months ago when DT was asking for move ideas it would be cool but, then again don't want him to be too much like venom.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1029 on: January 16, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »
keep in mind the version of Wolvenom was just a beta . There are still 1000 sprites I made that were not used . We are trying to work on how the symbiote will come off . I was actually trying to implement where is the blocked the symbiote , it would just fall to the ground . Then you would just use Wolverine until you got by the symbiote & it would jump on you . Kind of like Cap has to pick up his shield . But it would be too hard to code .

@ Gaijin

What move where the symbiotes come out ? You mean the spike sheild ? If so , it's being redone .

>:-(-|

I was almost ready to crack & just release him  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

(click to show/hide)

Offline Serious Cat

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 23, 2011, 02:35:21 PM
  • I eat flowers, too.
    • The Dragon's Mouth
« Reply #1030 on: January 16, 2009, 02:05:50 PM »
keep in mind the version of Wolvenom was just a beta . There are still 1000 sprites I made that were not used . We are trying to work on how the symbiote will come off . I was actually trying to implement where is the blocked the symbiote , it would just fall to the ground . Then you would just use Wolverine until you got by the symbiote & it would jump on you . Kind of like Cap has to pick up his shield . But it would be too hard to code .

@ Gaijin

What move where the symbiotes come out ? You mean the spike sheild ? If so , it's being redone .

DT needs some time in the hyperbolic time chamber. Srsly. He would walk out bearded and hairy all over and have a finished character in an hour. and be extremely cranky.

Posting from my G1 mobile phone.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #1031 on: January 16, 2009, 02:33:16 PM »

@ Gaijin

great minds think a like my friend. i was thinking of that too DT lol.
@deadmangunner the move is where the snakes come out of the ground and knock the opponent up into the air. i was just was just saying that the symbiote could be done the same way only thing is instead of the symbiote snakes it could be an all black symbiote wolverine doing a drill claw and then retreating back to wolvie

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

• Infinity Regular
  • OBJECTION!
« Reply #1032 on: January 16, 2009, 03:48:30 PM »

@ Gaijin

Then crack and release him,duh!

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #1033 on: January 16, 2009, 03:53:22 PM »

be paitent!  [-X  he will be released soon, probably.

• Infinity Regular
  • OBJECTION!
« Reply #1034 on: January 16, 2009, 03:55:12 PM »
be paitent!  [-X  he will be released soon, probably.

But it would be fun to see him go crack! ;D ;D :O*D

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1035 on: January 16, 2009, 08:00:20 PM »
I'm not cracking .  ;*)) He's really not done yet . The EOH release was a beta . A fun one , but a beta none the less . Wait until you see the new version  :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #1036 on: January 16, 2009, 08:06:39 PM »

Then learn to make character before say that, duh!

• Infinity Regular
  • OBJECTION!
« Reply #1037 on: January 17, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »
Mabye I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #1038 on: January 18, 2009, 12:58:52 PM »
man the heatof this character is string up lil words here and there

man thats how u know its popular  :DxDie

Offline A New Challenger

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:March 07, 2013, 01:24:44 PM
    • The Unlimited
    • Email
« Reply #1039 on: January 19, 2009, 10:33:01 PM »
Hey. You wanted me to take it here, and unlike some people who go back to SonicX forum and laugh with their paltry buddies about mugen drama, I'm happy to make it public.

On constructive criticism: - This is when you criticize something - i.e. tell people what needs IMPROVEMENT - so long as you actually advise in a constructive fashion. Places like Infinity have a problem with this notion - constructive criticism is dead. Only 2 replies are allowed: "Man, that's AWESOME." or "That's crap, ban me." Back in the day, we had places like M-Dev, where people actually got a little of the school of hard knocks. People suggested stupid ideas like Ryu SSJ3 and got shot down - but they were told why. And guess what? Tough love created some of the most legendary creators Mugen ever saw.

On Wolvenom: Wolvenom is a retarded idea, man. I know more than a few creators, on more than a few reputable teams, who have had a good laugh over your highhorse attitude after contributing Wolverine number... what, 3 or 4 - to EOH. You might be renowned here, but this is a place where a 'game project' can get a 15 page thread without showing a single sprite. This is a place where if you show anything to anyone, there will be at least a 10-noob cushion of "Wow, cool man" to pad your ego. You're a big fish in a small pond - a lot of the 'creators' of your ilk are - and if you keep producing crap and sitting pretty when people call it gold, you're never going to grow.

On "Protip:" It's a meme, Cletus. Welcome to 2009. I don't get paid to sprite, although honestly, we're doing stuff that, yes, rivals those who do. We picked up Coldmage's work on Martian Manhunter... and we've been making improvements.

Finally, On you: First off, for as much crap as you like to talk about my team, I heard Team Spoiler is disbanding? That's a shame, man. What will the world do without Hayato w/Feilong's head Robin, or that wonderful stolen Nightwing Red X?

Secondly, the idea that you're a better spriter than anyone on our team - anyone - is hilarious. You count frames like you're desperate for evidence that you did work - "Spawn has an intro with 47 frames!" which is lovely. You want me to set aside 20 minutes and give Deadpool a 50-frame intro of a cape unfurling? I could.

Moreover, you go around claiming that I can't talk because we haven't released anything this year... but does that mean we haven't done anything? Just because we're not releasing alphas of betas of betas that consist of 200 sprites straight edited from Cyclops and Guile doesn't mean we're dead, chief.

I can count 15 stages, a full screenpack, and 8 character betas that we've finished. There's a reason we don't follow your example and go spreading them like herpes.

Unlike some, we want our releases to meet a certain level of quality. Characters should look, play and act like who they are. We're not making Wolverine with Venom's attacks, Superman with Guile's, or random Capcom striker with basics and a projectile. We're making actual characters. Try it sometime. Tell me how that goes, and I'll eat my words.

Until then, rest easy on hollow acclaim and the knowledge that every time you defend a noob who needs to put more work into his crap - you're only doing so to prop yourself up. Think about it - someone vomits all over Captain America in MSPaint and says "Hay guyz! I made Red Guardian." and you say "Wow, that's great man!" even though you know it isn't. Why?

Well hey - in a room full of MS Paint masterpieces, Wolvenom looks like an awfully elaborate piece of work, doesn't he? Think hard, kiddos. Think hard.

我的名字是軍隊,為了我們是許多。

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #1040 on: January 19, 2009, 10:46:03 PM »
Hey. You wanted me to take it here, and unlike some people who go back to SonicX forum and laugh with their paltry buddies about mugen drama, I'm happy to make it public.

On constructive criticism: - This is when you criticize something - i.e. tell people what needs IMPROVEMENT - so long as you actually advise in a constructive fashion. Places like Infinity have a problem with this notion - constructive criticism is dead. Only 2 replies are allowed: "Man, that's AWESOME." or "That's sh*t, ban me." Back in the day, we had places like M-Dev, where people actually got a little of the school of hard knocks. People suggested stupid ideas like Ryu SSJ3 and got shot down - but they were told why. And guess what? Tough love created some of the most legendary creators Mugen ever saw.

On Wolvenom: Wolvenom is a retarded idea, man. I know more than a few creators, on more than a few reputable teams, who have had a good laugh over your highhorse attitude after contributing Wolverine number... what, 3 or 4 - to EOH. You might be renowned here, but this is a place where a 'game project' can get a 15 page thread without showing a single sprite. This is a place where if you show anything to anyone, there will be at least a 10-noob cushion of "Wow, cool man" to pad your ego. You're a big fish in a small pond - a lot of the 'creators' of your ilk are - and if you keep producing sh*t and sitting pretty when people call it gold, you're never going to grow.

On "Protip:" It's a meme, Cletus. Welcome to 2009. I don't get paid to sprite, although honestly, we're doing stuff that, yes, rivals those who do. We picked up Coldmage's work on Martian Manhunter... and we've been making improvements.

Finally, On you: First off, for as much sh*t as you like to talk about my team, I heard Team Spoiler is disbanding? That's a shame, man. What will the world do without Hayato w/Feilong's head Robin, or that wonderful stolen Nightwing Red X?

Secondly, the idea that you're a better spriter than anyone on our team - anyone - is hilarious. You count frames like you're desperate for evidence that you did work - "Spawn has an intro with 47 frames!" which is lovely. You want me to set aside 20 minutes and give Deadpool a 50-frame intro of a cape unfurling? I could.

Moreover, you go around claiming that I can't talk because we haven't released anything this year... but does that mean we haven't done anything? Just because we're not releasing alphas of betas of betas that consist of 200 sprites straight edited from Cyclops and Guile doesn't mean we're dead, chief.

I can count 15 stages, a full screenpack, and 8 character betas that we've finished. There's a reason we don't follow your example and go spreading them like herpes.

Unlike some, we want our releases to meet a certain level of quality. Characters should look, play and act like who they are. We're not making Wolverine with Venom's attacks, Superman with Guile's, or random Capcom striker with basics and a projectile. We're making actual characters. Try it sometime. Tell me how that goes, and I'll eat my words.

Until then, rest easy on hollow acclaim and the knowledge that every time you defend a noob who needs to put more work into his sh*t - you're only doing so to prop yourself up. Think about it - someone vomits all over Captain America in MSPaint and says "Hay guyz! I made Red Guardian." and you say "Wow, that's great man!" even though you know it isn't. Why?

Well hey - in a room full of MS Paint masterpieces, Wolvenom looks like an awfully elaborate piece of work, doesn't he? Think hard, kiddos. Think hard.

This aint cool dude, not cool at all  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* ... I kno u didnt do anything to me but u could've pm'd him instead and DT is my friend and i dont appreciate u saying that about him....

I do not kno what he did, but surely you and him need to talk this out or somethin...
coming to his thread and bad mouthing him is not the way to go   :-?? .....

We are a team here, and i myself have not always agreed to how feedback is given or taken, but a firend is a friend,  and whatever kind of beef this is, please take it esle where
 *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline A New Challenger

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:March 07, 2013, 01:24:44 PM
    • The Unlimited
    • Email
« Reply #1041 on: January 19, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »
"Shut up, little girl!"

He invited me to his thread. XD||

我的名字是軍隊,為了我們是許多。

Offline Serious Cat

• Initiate
  • I eat flowers, too.
    • The Dragon's Mouth
« Reply #1042 on: January 19, 2009, 11:02:33 PM »
Um...Okay... Moving on...

« Reply #1043 on: January 19, 2009, 11:21:13 PM »
"Shut up, little girl!"

He invited me to his thread. XD||

Girl, u callin me a girl?, well i'm not the one complaining and talkin about someone when they r not online to defend themselves am I?.....

So who's the real girl here?..... Cus with what u said u act like someone broke your heart hahaha....

i have no quarrle with u, but dont go talkin about my friend...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 11:43:05 PM by R@CE 45 »

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #1044 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:39 PM »
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline Serious Cat

• Initiate
  • I eat flowers, too.
    • The Dragon's Mouth
« Reply #1045 on: January 19, 2009, 11:30:19 PM »
Srsly, there ain't no reason for the flames. ANC posted his thoughs on the character, and you did your piece to call him out for attacking DT, now you guys can take it to PMs. This is supposed to be a thread about Wolvenom, not little girls and trash talking.

Unless we'd like to invite a moderator to decide what the thread's about.  >:-(-|

« Reply #1046 on: January 19, 2009, 11:40:34 PM »
Srsly, there ain't no reason for the flames. ANC posted his thoughs on the character, and you did your piece to call him out for attacking DT, now you guys can take it to PMs. This is supposed to be a thread about Wolvenom, not little girls and trash talking.

Unless we'd like to invite a moderator to decide what the thread's about.  >:-(-|

dude i just said that to him about taking this to pm

This aint cool dude, not cool at all  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* ... I kno u didnt do anything to me but u could've pm'd him instead

so how can u tell me what i already have said myself, i kno wat this thread is about, but i wont stand for someone disrespecting my friend....

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1047 on: January 20, 2009, 12:10:23 AM »
These clowns don't like to take things up in PM's . They like to make big scenes & drama . So be it ....

You can take it to Sonic X , it you can take it here . Doesn't make a difference to me . Although we will probably both get muted here . You won't be missed .

On constructive criticism: - This is when you criticize something - i.e. tell people what needs IMPROVEMENT - so long as you actually advise in a constructive fashion. Places like Infinity have a problem with this notion - constructive criticism is dead. Only 2 replies are allowed: "Man, that's AWESOME." or "That's sh*t, ban me." Back in the day, we had places like M-Dev, where people actually got a little of the school of hard knocks. People suggested stupid ideas like Ryu SSJ3 and got shot down - but they were told why. And guess what? Tough love created some of the most legendary creators Mugen ever saw.

There is alot of constructive criticism here . It's just done with tact . Something you obviously know nothing about .   
On Wolvenom: Wolvenom is a retarded idea, man. I know more than a few creators, on more than a few reputable teams, who have had a good laugh over your highhorse attitude after contributing Wolverine number... what, 3 or 4 - to EOH. You might be renowned here, but this is a place where a 'game project' can get a 15 page thread without showing a single sprite. This is a place where if you show anything to anyone, there will be at least a 10-noob cushion of "Wow, cool man" to pad your ego. You're a big fish in a small pond - a lot of the 'creators' of your ilk are - and if you keep producing sh*t and sitting pretty when people call it gold, you're never going to grow.

Wolverine is retarded , that's good constructive criticism . Your a total idiot for even making this statement . I was pretty sure you were , but know you have proven it .

More than a few reputable teams that have had a  good laugh about my creation . Let's see , I can guess them . Your pathetic team & scruffy dragon .  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie Both of your opinion are pretty much worthless to me .

I'm a big fish in a small pond ? I think you have shown your stupidity even more by saying that backwards . Anyway , This has nothing to do with an ego . I pretty much do this for fun . I don't take it as seriously as you do . Maybe you need to go out & find yourself a real life .

No one get's paid to make this sprites anymore . It's not 1988 . Technology was not advanced back then . Basically if 2d fighters were in now , you wouldn't have a hope of a prayer of getting into Capcom . Those guys would smoke your work .   

Finally, On you: First off, for as much sh*t as you like to talk about my team, I heard Team Spoiler is disbanding? That's a shame, man. What will the world do without Hayato w/Feilong's head Robin, or that wonderful stolen Nightwing Red X?

Once again another moronic statement from you . We had nothing to do with that Red X character . Why the hell are you guys always accusing of of stuff we didn't make ?

Spawn's intro is more than just a cape unfurling . Nice to know you've been watching my posts , though . I knew your really just a fan .  ;*))

Because your stingy ?  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Open your eyes for a minute & quit being blinded by your ignorant attitude . They aren't Venom's attacks .

Until then, rest easy on hollow acclaim and the knowledge that every time you defend a noob who needs to put more work into his sh*t - you're only doing so to prop yourself up. Think about it - someone vomits all over Captain America in MSPaint and says "Hay guyz! I made Red Guardian." and you say "Wow, that's great man!" even though you know it isn't. Why?

I try to help new creators , because I don't have the " eletist " too good for everyone attitude such as yourself .

You've been a member here for some time & you have a little over 10 posts . Most of them are just dogging someones work .

The green eyed monster is a terrible thing , I suggest you lose that before it destroys you , chump change !

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:19:58 AM by DARKTALBAIN »

(click to show/hide)

Offline SX DynX

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 17, 2016, 10:47:23 AM
  • SX DYNX
    • DynX Myspace
    • Email
« Reply #1048 on: January 20, 2009, 12:37:02 AM »
Wolvenom is a retarded idea, man. I know more than a few creators, on more than a few reputable teams, who have had a good laugh

Why so much hate on Wolvenom ? /:O i think mix Wolverine and Venom is a good idea and original , mugen is all about create stuff ...no ?  :-??

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #1049 on: January 20, 2009, 12:39:33 AM »
@A New Challenger: There is a huge difference between constructive criticism, and being a Jerk. You really need to learn the difference before you post.

Because I doubt you will ever figure that out, let me give you an example..

Constructive Criticism:

"I personally do not feel that your character idea is very original, Its just putting two ideas together. While I cannot stop you, I would like to suggest you move on to something new."

Being a Jerk:
"Your idea is retarded.  Its one idea vomiting crap all over the other to get your result, im sure everyone here will love it  8=| "

Can you tell the difference now?

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar