collapse

Author Topic: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom ( New Vid April 24th 2009 )  (Read 59059 times)

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
Re: DARKTALBAIN'S Wolvenom (Updated Sept 5th )
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2008, 08:52:17 PM »
His chest white marks could become claws that block attacks, it could be another reactive thing, sence wolverene is used to taking punishment he wouldnt block so much, so the symbote would react to the attack before he would.

Or taking this in the opposite direction: since Logan is used to taking punishment, the symbiote pulls away and just lets Logan absorb the hit  :D.

Seriously though, I like the idea of the blocking being more of a reaction from the symbiote on it's own. I don't have anything better for how it should look, but I like how the concept plays up the idea that Wolvie and the symbiote aren't 100% on the same page. Maybe you could even have him look annoyed at the fact that the symbiote is forcing him to block.

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2008, 09:13:57 PM »
His chest white marks could become claws that block attacks, it could be another reactive thing, sence wolverene is used to taking punishment he wouldnt block so much, so the symbote would react to the attack before he would.

Or taking this in the opposite direction: since Logan is used to taking punishment, the symbiote pulls away and just lets Logan absorb the hit  :D.

Seriously though, I like the idea of the blocking being more of a reaction from the symbiote on it's own. I don't have anything better for how it should look, but I like how the concept plays up the idea that Wolvie and the symbiote aren't 100% on the same page. Maybe you could even have him look annoyed at the fact that the symbiote is forcing him to block.

thats a great idea

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2008, 09:23:36 PM »
I like that idea, totally outside the box.

will wolvenom have special hit animations for fire and sonic attacks *like human torch and banshee*? I know we asked this about sludge's venom but whenever symbiotes come into play somebody has to ask the obvious questions.

but seriously, logan taking the block attack, great idea!  :thumbsup:
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2008, 09:30:50 PM »

I think I really like this . If I can sprite it , I will have wolvie going to put his claws up as a counter attack instead of blocking & the stripes on the symbiote just surround Wolvenom to block instead .

Now more punches & kicks need to be figured out .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »
I like that idea, totally outside the box.

will wolvenom have special hit animations for fire and sonic attacks *like human torch and banshee*? I know we asked this about sludge's venom but whenever symbiotes come into play somebody has to ask the obvious questions.

but seriously, logan taking the block attack, great idea!  :thumbsup:

There is something planned with banshee  since day one of the project . Acey already gave me permission . I am not revealing what it is just yet .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2008, 09:54:06 PM »
for blocking, how about he leans back and the white stripes on his sides come up and form an X?

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2008, 10:19:19 PM »

Or taking this in the opposite direction: since Logan is used to taking punishment, the symbiote pulls away and just lets Logan absorb the hit&nbsp; :D.

I think I really like this . If I can sprite it , I will have wolvie going to put his claws up as a counter attack instead of blocking & the stripes on the symbiote just surround Wolvenom to block instead .

I think he gots the block idea done... maybe...

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 22, 2023, 06:34:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »
every body here know their stuff about how venom and wolverine think. i wish i knew as much as every body here. ill keep thinking about some other attacks.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2008, 01:25:10 AM »

Or taking this in the opposite direction: since Logan is used to taking punishment, the symbiote pulls away and just lets Logan absorb the hit&nbsp; :D.

I think he gots the block idea done... maybe...

Yeah , I'm going with the block idea , as long as I can make it look right . So onto other basics now . Keep throwing ideas my way . Your all helping me out .

You too CD

D*mn Deviants !  :DxDie

(click to show/hide)

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2008, 01:52:03 AM »
are you going to have him shoot web? this isn't idea is just that i want to see him shoot a symbiote like web. how about if he have a life drain attack or is that too much.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2008, 02:27:00 AM »
that attack would look awesome with those white stripes of his.

Offline UltraRoboninja

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 28, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
« Reply #186 on: September 10, 2008, 02:30:08 AM »
that attack would look awesome with those white stripes of his.
Yeah! I don't know about a life drain, but that move would make a great MK Scorpion's spear kinda move. Pull them in and let'm have it.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something."
-Plato

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #187 on: September 10, 2008, 03:00:43 AM »
Yeah , I'm going with the block idea , as long as I can make it look right . So onto other basics now . Keep throwing ideas my way . Your all helping me out .

You too CD

D*mn Deviants ! :DxDie

wow u care  @-)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2008, 09:00:55 AM »
are you going to have him shoot web? this isn't idea is just that i want to see him shoot a symbiote like web. how about if he have a life drain attack or is that too much.

I think that would be a nifty grab, but I dont see a Wolverine Symbiote using webs other than to move around, or as a launch platform, or tool. A symbiote in Wolverine is going to be fast an vicious because it knows it can only stay in Logan for so long, so its going for the kill every action (which is pretty fitting). Brock Venom, and Spidey are a little more methodical because its a relaxed envirornment. I'm sure DT will use webs, but web throws, and other things Spidey uses will be a tad toned down in favor of more vicious attacks.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2008, 09:10:01 AM »
Now that I think of it the chest extension grab could be really cool. Code wise it would be really easy to grab p2, and then hold them like a bear hug, and then use adapted code from Zangief's Von Erich Claw move to make the symbiote munch on his head for a few seconds. Kinda would work similar to Harley, and Mika's Bulldog grab where the sprites go around the p2. Then we could put in playsound "Im gonna eat your brains"

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2008, 09:38:32 AM »

Neat screen shot and idea.  Here is another idea, maybe he could grab him and when the symbiote pulls P2 towards him, wolverine lays in a punch with his claw.   :-??
Anyways, I like everything I am seeing here Darktalbain.   ;D

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2008, 12:08:25 PM »

I think that would be a nifty grab, but I dont see a Wolverine Symbiote using webs other than to move around, or as a launch platform, or tool. A symbiote in Wolverine is going to be fast an vicious because it knows it can only stay in Logan for so long, so its going for the kill every action (which is pretty fitting). Brock Venom, and Spidey are a little more methodical because its a relaxed envirornment. I'm sure DT will use webs, but web throws, and other things Spidey uses will be a tad toned down in favor of more vicious attacks.

you right about he wont ues the web. how come i couldnt think of the grab idea :(. i thought how in some of the comics venom did eat/drain people thats why i come up with the drain attack.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 12:14:19 PM by elmatador13 »

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2008, 12:30:03 PM »

Neat screen shot and idea. Here is another idea, maybe he could grab him and when the symbiote pulls P2 towards him, wolverine lays in a punch with his claw. :-??
Anyways, I like everything I am seeing here Darktalbain. ;D
how about when he pulls P2 in and bites the crap out of them with these

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2008, 12:31:54 PM »
how about when he pulls P2 in and bites the crap out of them with these

Is that how venom looks in the new cartoon... /:O  :-& :-&

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2008, 12:37:14 PM »
yeah i know it doesnt look good.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2008, 02:09:53 PM »

So many comments , so little time today .

This move or something looking similar . I had planed since day 1 . But he will pull them in with the stripes on his sides , stab them & jump up on the on them . I was going to make him slash with the claws at them . But maybe munching on their head is better .

(click to show/hide)

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2008, 03:02:32 PM »
have him munch on them but using something like in this picture

Offline elmatador13

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2008, 03:08:03 PM »

So many comments , so little time today .

This move or something looking similar . I had planed since day 1 . But he will pull them in with the stripes on his sides , stab them & jump up on the on them . I was going to make him slash with the claws at them . But maybe munching on their head is better .

i like the idea of the stripes grabbing them but could you use all the stripes it will look cool. this character is going to kick so much @$$. we should keep in mind how the symbiote enhanced the physical abilities of the victim. heres an idea how about he emits a psychic scream which stuns them.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 03:27:12 PM by elmatador13 »

Offline johnnydancer

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 05, 2012, 08:10:56 AM
« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2008, 05:03:41 PM »
I must check this post about 7 times a day i love it cant wait amazing work =D>
Johnny Dancer :)

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2008, 05:07:51 PM »
DT I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should workon sumthing 1day  [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar