collapse

Author Topic: help me out a little here  (Read 866 times)

Offline TripleM

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 06, 2009, 01:14:03 AM
  • Blaze Mugen for life cuz step up to my lvl and see
    • Blaze Mugen for life cuz step up to my lvl and see who gets bured[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb98/mastermarkx/goukiryu.gif[/IMG]
    • Email
help me out a little here
« on: September 28, 2007, 10:36:23 PM »
I removed the link to that stolen holy ryu sorry about that and I need to know some more so can some one help me out with
what character are not requestable or not releasesable I need to know so I dont host some like that again so can some fill me in :( so I know noob to this do not think of me as a  L-) for this just need to know

the holy team is here sig by jvalent2 thanks

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
Re: help me out a little here
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 11:13:45 PM »
 :-??

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 11:16:45 PM »
I removed the link to that stolen holy ryu sorry about that and I need to know some more so can some one help me out with
what character are not requestable or not releasesable I need to know so I dont host some like that again so can some fill me in :( so I know noob to this do not think of me as a  L-) for this just need to know
Reu's sprites are on the closed source list.   :-"

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 11:43:39 PM »
There are tons of open source characters/sprites/creators that you could learn or edit stuff from...as Syn said before "use but not abuse" referring to Strider Hien being open source <_<|...|

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 23, 2008, 01:26:00 PM
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 12:02:37 AM »
take advice from your friends what you should do NOT from big sally
or ask if its alright to upload this thing

Offline TripleM

• Initiate
    • Blaze Mugen for life cuz step up to my lvl and see who gets bured[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb98/mastermarkx/goukiryu.gif[/IMG]
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 12:48:09 AM »
so can I host things on the open source part of the list  :-??

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 01:54:53 AM »
so can I host things on the open source part of the list  :-??

Yeah like Ryu-X or Ken-X

Offline TripleM

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 03:27:36 PM »
BigSally just pm me this
In the following circumstances however, you are permitted to host works if the author cannot be reached and the whole of the author's works have been offline for roughly a year:

This is what the guild random select are going by

The creator and his or her works have been offline for approximately a year.
There is no contact to reach or representative for said person to reach regarding hosting of said works, and there is no previous indication of denial to rehost it
Said work is not stolen or private and leaked online (thus, no Blaque)
If the creator returns and demands removal of said work, you comply immediately.
Character is the most up to date version

the date of the character holy ken is

versiondate = 02,01,2002

he has been online for a year and you cant contact him so
cuz he quit mugen

and about that reu`s sprite one you can leave that one off cuz a buddy of mine edited that one but that the one that everyone likes so do what U want to do
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pm 2
The creator for holy ken site hasent been online for years

I have some other character me and my buddies made they are just like holy ryu I dident no that U wanted permission from the author so u can host good creations sorry than i guess
is this ture because he did have two holy ryus one with mvc ryu sprites and one with reu`s mvc sprites
just need to know about this befor I talk to him again if it is not ture and I cant host the mvc holy ryu he made(the one with out reu`s sprites) I will not talk to him again
but I do rememder seeing this in the open source /not open source part of the forums
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to an inability to reach their creators and/or the fact that the works have been offline for around a year or more, these creations can be safely edited and distributed. In other words, Open Source.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 03:34:10 PM by TripleM »

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 03:54:56 PM »
BigSally just pm me this
In the following circumstances however, you are permitted to host works if the author cannot be reached and the whole of the author's works have been offline for roughly a year:

There is no contact to reach or representative for said person to reach regarding hosting of said works, and there is no previous indication of denial to rehost it
If the creator returns and demands removal of said work, you comply immediately.

versiondate = 02,01,2002

cuz he quit mugen

and about that reu`s sprite one you can leave that one off cuz a buddy of mine edited that one but that the one that everyone likes so do what U want to do
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pm 2

I have some other character me and my buddies made they are just like holy ryu I dident no that U wanted permission from the author so u can host good creations sorry than i guess
is this ture because he did have two holy ryus one with mvc ryu sprites and one with reu`s mvc sprites
just need to know about this befor I talk to him again if it is not ture and I cant host the mvc holy ryu he made(the one with out reu`s sprites) I will not talk to him again
but I do rememder seeing this in the open source /not open source part of the forums
Due to an inability to reach their creators and/or the fact that the works have been offline for around a year or more, these creations can be safely edited and distributed. In other words, Open Source.

and excursion said
Quote from: Excursion
This topic has been moved to The Dump.

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=3632.0

WTF! How can you not tell these sprites are not being used without permission? These are Reu's sprites, which are NOT open source. For your peace of mind, you need to stop communicating with Big Sally. \-/o

Offline TripleM

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 04:52:32 PM »
BigSally just pm me this

versiondate = 02,01,2002

cuz he quit mugen

pm 2

and excursion said

WTF! How can you not tell these sprites are not being used without permission? These are Reu's sprites, which are NOT open source. For your peace of mind, you need to stop communicating with Big Sally. \-/o

ok I am not talking to Bigsally no more

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 05:22:40 PM »
BigSally just pm me this

versiondate = 02,01,2002

cuz he quit mugen

pm 2

and excursion said

ok I am not talking to Bigsally no more
good choice

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 07:05:13 PM »
Yes...too bad now you cannot even talk at all :o
MUTED... <_<|...|

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal