collapse

Author Topic: Why Kanye should never go to the VMA's,now known as Kanye West's meme thread!!  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
Re: Why Kanye should never go to the VMA's
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 11:35:19 AM »
Of course she hurt, that's her first award ever!
Kanye lost quite a few fans and a lot of respect that night.
-.-

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 11:44:24 AM »
why is everyone crying about it haha who cares.

And to everyone that now all of a sudden hates Mr. West Because he dissed poor taylor swift........ o.O#Shame on you people and that's real. I mean come on the man dissed the president of the united states  :o say what  yes the president of the united states and you want to hate him cause he made some pop/country star feel bad haha get over it

my new one

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 11:48:20 AM »

And to everyone that now all of a sudden hates Mr. West Because of this........Shame on you people

Shame on you for sticking up for that a-hole.

Post Merge: September 14, 2009, 11:55:46 AM

And to everyone that now all of a sudden hates Mr. West Because he dissed poor taylor swift........ o.O#Shame on you people and that's real. I mean come on the man dissed the president of the united states  :o say what  yes the president of the united states and you want to hate him cause he made some pop/country star feel bad haha get over it

I hated how he dised bush too, saying he hates black people in the middle of a telethon to raise money to help huracane victoms.
I've thought he was a total dbag tool then and now he's even more of a one.

You sir are obvoulsy poor judgement when it comes to someone's character.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 11:55:46 AM by SpiderMew »

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »

ha why cause he stated how he felt about a award that was given...have you never seen or followed any of his other out burst I'm guessing not. What he did was nothing new or any more outrageous/a-holeish from what he does on the regular so again shame on you and anyone else that is taking offense

my new one

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 11:58:36 AM »
ha why cause he stated how he felt about a award that was given...have you never seen or followed any of his other out burst I'm guessing not. What he did was nothing new or any more outrageous/a-holeish from what he does on the regular so again shame on you and anyone else that is taking offense

Well if you look at my previous post where i responded to your edit about his post, yes I have followed his other outbursts and he's a total loser jerk.

So what if its nothing new? Dosnt mean its right, dosnt mean you should be dumb enough to defend his actions.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 11:58:51 AM »

Post Merge: September 14, 2009, 11:55:46 AM
I hated how he dised bush too, saying he hates black people in the middle of a telethon to raise money to help huracane victoms.
I've thought he was a total dbag tool then and now he's even more of a one.

You sir are obvoulsy poor judgement when it comes to someone's character.

right so what is the big deal everyone knows hoe mr west is so why is everyone being such babies about it if he was a a-hole then he is going to be a a-hole now. So again shame and get over it

my new one

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 12:01:24 PM »
right so what is the big deal everyone knows hoe mr west is so why is everyone being such babies about it if he was a a-hole then he is going to be a a-hole now. So again shame and get over it

Shame on you for thinking its ok to make a woman cry. Shame on you for sticking up for this a-hole. Didnt your mother ever teach you just because someone does something allot dosnt mean its right?

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 12:01:45 PM »
Well if you look at my previous post where i responded to your edit about his post, yes I have followed his other outbursts and he's a total loser jerk.

So what if its nothing new? Dosnt mean its right, dosnt mean you should be dumb enough to defend his actions.

no one is defening anything I just dont see the problem its over and its been delt with. I'm sure in time it will happen again and I wont care again cause I mean if you have the balls to say what you feel about the president no one else matters

Post Merge: September 14, 2009, 12:06:52 PM
Shame on you for thinking its ok to make a woman cry. Shame on you for sticking up for this a-hole. Didnt your mother ever teach you just because someone does something allot dosnt mean its right?

Ha I dont care if she cried she is not my family or friend. Again I am not sticking up for him I am saying shame on you/everyone else for caring. My mother and father taught me right from wrong but this is just funny stuff. My problem is not the fact that he said what he said my problem is that everyone now hates him and his music cause he dissed some girl and he really did not diss her he just stated his opinion
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:12:20 PM by eg6gsr »

my new one

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 12:07:36 PM »
He always throws fits like this at award shows. He's a no-talent hack, a whiny crybaby who has never known true suffering or hard work. And his haircut sucks.

As far as his actual music, he's an autotune-abusing loser. Part of the reason for the decline of rap. I'd have booted him offstage if I was that chick.

[/rant]

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 12:10:31 PM »
no one is defening anything I just dont see the problem its over and its been delt with. I'm sure in time it will happen again and I wont care again cause I mean if you have the balls to say what you feel about the president no one else matters

Post Merge: September 14, 2009, 12:06:52 PM
Ha I dont care if she cried she is not my family or friend. Again I am not sticking up for him I am saying shame on you/everyone else for caring. My mother and father taught me right from wrong

Obiously they didnt well enough if you dont give a crap about other human beings your not related to or know.
Who cares if someone's got the "quote" balls "/quote" to say whats on their mind, it just means they are too dumb to censor themselfs, even it spells their downfall. Sure as hell sounds like your defending him.

Shame on you for not caring about people. Hope that makes your mom proud.

Offline Ðshiznetz

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 17, 2009, 02:44:49 AM
    • Dshiznetz Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »
he acts like if she would have won it at the bet awards, then it would have made since.. but mtv? lol they dont even play beyonce on that channel  :cool

Offline StarStorm

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 03:02:41 PM
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2009, 12:16:20 PM »

To be fair, a good amount of people hate(d) Bush. And no one's really crying over it or anything, it just that it wasn't really cool to wreck what was supposed to be a happy moment for her. I don't hate Kanye for it at all. Kanye'll always be Kanye.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »
Obiously they didnt well enough if you dont give a crap about other human beings your not related to or know.
Who cares if someone's got the "quote" balls "/quote" to say whats on their mind, it just means they are too dumb to censor themselfs, even it spells their downfall. Sure as hell sounds like your defending him.

Shame on you for not caring about people. Hope that makes your mom proud.

OMG here we go. Spider mew when you see a homeless person on the streets do you give them all money or invite them over for dinner and a shower if the answer is no then I guess you dont care about human beings and their feeling either. I'm not about to blast someone for stating how they feel about something which is what everyone is doing so dont sit here and tell me that I dont know right from wrong cause I am not in disbelief over what he said. I what I ment by my "balls" statment is that if the president is open game to him then everyone is and after he said what he said about him(in my eyes) one one else really matter.

my new one

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2009, 12:23:22 PM »
he acts like if she would have won it at the bet awards, then it would have made since.. but mtv? lol they dont even play beyonce on that channel  :cool
actually Beyonce won an award later that night. If anyone was out of place on MTV it was Taylor Swift with her country music.  :-??

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »
What I did like was that Beyonce was kind enough to give her a second chance (if that's what you want to call it) to thank everyone for her award and all that...

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2009, 12:27:48 PM »
OMG here we go. Spider mew when you see a homeless person on the streets do you give them all money or invite them over for dinner and a shower if the answer is no then I guess you dont care about human beings and their feeling either. I'm not about to blast someone for stating how they feel about something which is what everyone is doing so dont sit here and tell me that I dont know right from wrong cause I am not in disbelief over what he said. I what I ment by my "balls" statment is that if the president is open game to him then everyone is and after he said what he said about him(in my eyes) one one else really matter.

Actualy when I see a homless person, i give them some money, or if i can spare it, i get them some food and water. Dosnt mean i have to jump to the extreme and invite him into my home to care about another person.

Acutaly all the "open game" on bush, i didnt like eather, he was our president and I think its disrepectful to the office to, on air, in the middle of a telethon, say he hates balck people like Kanye did.

So in your eyes, if Kanye can bash the prez, then no one matters. Well shows how much you respect Kanye and disrespect the rest of humanity.

Open your eyes and mind long enough to read your own ranting, maybe then you can see how much you sound like Kanye.

I shal hold you and Kanye with the same ammount of respect from now on.

Good day.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
Actualy when I see a homless person, i give them some money, or if i can spare it, i get them some food and water. Dosnt mean i have to jump to the extreme and invite him into my home to care about another person.

Acutaly all the "open game" on bush, i didnt like eather, he was our president and I think its disrepectful to the office to, on air, in the middle of a telethon, say he hates balck people like Kanye did.

So in your eyes, if Kanye can bash the prez, then no one matters. Well shows how much you respect Kanye and disrespect the rest of humanity.

Open your eyes and mind long enough to read your own ranting, maybe then you can see how much you sound like Kanye.

I shal hold you and Kanye with the same ammount of respect from now on.

Good day.

No what I am saying that you have the nerve to bash the president then you will do that to anyone and to me that take top priority to everyone else

To be fair, a good amount of people hate(d) Bush.

read that statement mew and view how most of the people feel and the reason I say shame to everyone who now hate mr west for saying what he said to taylor but do not hate him for bashing the president and the reason why I have said all the things I have said and if you can not open your eyes to that then there is no reason to debate with you any more

my new one

Offline marvelguy

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 12, 2012, 01:28:54 AM
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »
He always throws fits like this at award shows. He's a no-talent hack, a whiny crybaby who has never known true suffering or hard work. And his haircut sucks.

As far as his actual music, he's an autotune-abusing loser. Part of the reason for the decline of rap. I'd have booted him offstage if I was that chick.

[/rant]

You're right except for one thing, he was in a near fatal car accident that shattered his jaw and as a result his mouth was wired shut for months, during which he worked in the studio. That was suffering for sure.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
No what I am saying that you have the nerve to bash the president then you will do that to anyone and to me that take top priority to everyone else

read that statement mew and view how most of the people feel and the reason I say shame to everyone who now hate mr west for saying what he said to taylor but do not hate him for bashing the president and the reason why I have said all the things I have said and if you can not open your eyes to that then there is no reason to debate with you any more
Maybe they dont want to stick up for bush the way I have, but they all know that 2 wrongs dont make a right, and they all seem to understand how wrong it is to treat a woman that way, especaly on national televison. Perhaps its all the bush bashing in the liberal media that's influnced their distate for bush, but you got to remember, that was a wile ago now and mabye people dont remember that.
It just took this event to open their eyes to see Mr. West for who he really is.

Offline StarStorm

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 03:02:41 PM
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »
You're right except for one thing, he was in a near fatal car accident that shattered his jaw and as a result his mouth was wired shut for months, during which he worked in the studio. That was suffering for sure.

That's the one thing I never understood about Kanye.You would think an experience like that would have humbled him a little. Instead, it just made his ego bigger...

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 01:23:13 PM »
Presidents can take the heat, they've been in politics for years...lol

We are talking about an 18 year old girl here, who just happened to get a lucky break & fulfill her dream of being a country star. You can tell from her demeanor she still has some of that innocence/naivity that she started with & all this fame hasn't really hit her yet.

Her music is more like pop/country anyway. I hear her on 96.5 in my area. Same station that plays  kanye & Beyonce

I stand by my statement before

kayne is a f'n @$$hole !!!!!  
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »
Wow, That was pretty mean, But I lol'd, Yes I did.
I'm not saying that it was funny, But what he did was really stupid, haha..

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »
His comments at the VMA's were idiotic.

However Bush deserved the comment. George W. Bush is a spoiled slime of a rich boy that jacked this country for years to come. I personally dont think Bush cares about black people. His ugly Momma seemed to think the people of New Orleans were just fine living in a stadium.

F - GW.Bush
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 03:15:48 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2009, 03:12:11 PM »
Maybe they dont want to stick up for bush the way I have, remember, that was a wile ago now and mabye people dont remember that.
It just took this event to open their eyes to see Mr. West for who he really is.

that is why I said what I said to eveyone "SHAME". I never said what he did was right and if you look at the clip again he never ever said anything wrong to her

and so no one else says anything. It puzzles me that everyone will get upset over a pop star but dont care when its our president weather you like him or not.

my new one

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2009, 07:00:54 PM »

nobody is being a baby we just know what f**k*** respect is and apparently u dont have a f**k*** clue. trying to act all cooll like "oh man kanye is the s#!t" "oh yeh u didnt know he was like that" "oh well i did that yesterday"

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar