collapse

Author Topic: Scarlet Spider (Kaine) Moveset?  (Read 965 times)

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Scarlet Spider (Kaine) Moveset?
« on: August 12, 2012, 11:34:17 PM »
Hey guys. I've decided that after awhile of reading about Kaine and such, I wanted to start a brief or perhaps a long discussion, as the title implies, about Kaine's move set now that he is the new Scarlet Spider. But before I do, let me map out the powers Kaine has right now.

Also, please not that THIS IS NOT A WIP THREAD BY NO MEANS, even though we're developing a move set.

Kaine's Superhuman abilities:
Strength
Speed
Stamina
Durability
Agility
Reflex

Other abilities:
Wall Crawling
Mark of Kaine
Sting of Kaine
Night Vision
Organic Webbing
Communication with Insects and Spiders

Equipment:
Big Time/Stealth Suit
-Anti Metal Spider Tracer Weapon
-Sonic Protection
-Omni-Harmonic Mesh/Camoflauge (bends light and sound)

SPOILERS BELOW:
(click to show/hide)

I believe that because of the events surrounding Kaine, Kaine has now been changed enough that he now has the potential of having his own move set due to those events as well as the Stealth Suit created by Peter. As you can see here, Kaine's powers are similar, yet so different from Spider-Man's powers due to the alterations it has gone through throughout Kaine's life.
----------------------------
Some ideas I've had for Kaine included having Spider-Man's standard basic animations while having a move set of his own but keeping only a few special moves belonging to Spider-Man; those moves include Web Throw, Web Swing, Spider Sting, and Wall Jump. Other than that, no hypers will be carried from Spider-Man, as I've considered using a different set of Hypers. The number of moves Kaine will have will also be locked up to a certain amount as well; 6 special moves, and 5 hypers. Kaine's Spider Sting will be different from the standard variant like Spider-Man 2099 by Medrops and Magus.

Other ideas I've had include the use of the Mark of Kaine, where it could be used in a Hyper, and the Sting of Kaine, which can be used in Kaine's Spider-Sting and a Hyper. For the Stealth Suit's Camoflauge, this ability could be used as a level 2+ special move and as a dodge animation.

Unfortunately that's all I have for now. It would be much appreciated If any of you have read Spider-Island, any issues involving the Big Time/Stealth Suit, the Mark and Sting of Kaine, pictures, anything. Kaine's potential as a character of his own is at a greater height since Spider-Island and the new Scarlet Spider series.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:32:33 PM by Slivern »

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 17, 2024, 11:09:40 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
Re: Scarlet Spider (Kaine) Moveset?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 11:50:39 AM »
Communication with Insects and Spiders:well u can use the spider sprites from resident evil or that bug guy from naruto series just a thought

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal