collapse

Author Topic: Danny Not dead?  (Read 1359 times)

Offline YO!

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2008, 10:02:24 AM
  • YO! <- I don't think they know, thats my word!
    • Email
Re: Danny Not dead?
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2007, 03:53:05 PM »
you know, the next time someone posts a death post about me, i might kill myself.....now can anybody tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

and WHY AM I DEAD ALL OF A SUDDEN?!

Edit: no that i read through from the beginning, i see some jerk decided it was a funny idead to jack my account >:( >:(

im sorry about this guys, to be honest, i just had my second kid about 3 mnths ago(thats where ive been)

i DID infact total my car(but on christams morning/new years eve) and today is the first time IVE logged on since i posted the

WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN comment

the next time this happens i would appreciate it if someone verifies it by emailing me.....

I looked at his IP and all the messages that were posted by him (his last one and the one by his "little brother") and they all match. ALUCARD_X posted from a proxy server several times, but that was earlier on, before his "death." This tells me that IF what he says was true and he was "hacked" then that post which he claims was done by a hacker should have shown either the hacker's IP or a proxy. Still though, there is no way to verify if it was Danny himself who did this or not. This kind of "fun" is unacceptable. I don't DELETE accounts, I tend to ban your username/IP/etc but in this case, since none of us can verify if it was Danny himself who did this or a relative that thought it would be funny, DANNY_IS_DISTURBED's (aka ALUCARD_X's) account has been deleted. If he wishes to re-register and start a-fresh, then that's fine. Let this be a lesson to the next person to try a stunt like this though, I wont be so kind next time.

Well done boss!  :thumbsup:

If I don't do nothin' imma ball
Im countin' all day like the clock on the wall
now go and get-cha money little duffle bag boy
say go and get-cha money little duffle bag boy

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 02, 2008, 01:21:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2007, 04:16:44 PM »
you know, the next time someone posts a death post about me, i might kill myself.....now can anybody tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

and WHY AM I DEAD ALL OF A SUDDEN?!

Edit: no that i read through from the beginning, i see some jerk decided it was a funny idead to jack my account >:( >:(

im sorry about this guys, to be honest, i just had my second kid about 3 mnths ago(thats where ive been)

i DID infact total my car(but on christams morning/new years eve) and today is the first time IVE logged on since i posted the

WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN comment

the next time this happens i would appreciate it if someone verifies it by emailing me.....

I looked at his IP and all the messages that were posted by him (his last one and the one by his "little brother") and they all match. ALUCARD_X posted from a proxy server several times, but that was earlier on, before his "death." This tells me that IF what he says was true and he was "hacked" then that post which he claims was done by a hacker should have shown either the hacker's IP or a proxy. Still though, there is no way to verify if it was Danny himself who did this or not. This kind of "fun" is unacceptable. I don't DELETE accounts, I tend to ban your username/IP/etc but in this case, since none of us can verify if it was Danny himself who did this or a relative that thought it would be funny, DANNY_IS_DISTURBED's (aka ALUCARD_X's) account has been deleted. If he wishes to re-register and start a-fresh, then that's fine. Let this be a lesson to the next person to try a stunt like this though, I wont be so kind next time.

Thank you for clearing this controversy up Excursion.I was saying the whole time that this Danny dude was just playing a joke on the forum.Its obvious that he was probably some 12 year old kid who had nothing better to do with his life,so he faked his own death on a website.What a loser :DxDie  :DxDie

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2007, 04:35:05 PM »
Let this be a lesson to the next person to try a stunt like this though, I wont be so kind next time.

My suggestion: OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-butt AND LAYETH THE INFINITY SMACKDOWN ON THOSE ROODY-POO CANDY @$$ES FOR ME, alright?

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2007, 04:50:04 PM »
Let this be a lesson to the next person to try a stunt like this though, I wont be so kind next time.

My suggestion: OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-@$$ AND LAYETH THE INFINITY SMACKDOWN ON THOSE ROODY-POO CANDY @$$ES FOR ME, alright?
Yeah...this was definetely a joke with really bad taste...whoever did it,i would follow Ryu#18`s suggestion  :-w
The real question is now:WHY?

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 02, 2008, 01:21:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2007, 05:05:25 PM »

My suggestion: OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-@$$ AND LAYETH THE INFINITY SMACKDOWN ON THOSE ROODY-POO CANDY @$$ES FOR ME, alright?
Yeah...this was definetely a joke with really bad taste...whoever did it,i would follow Ryu#18`s suggestion  :-w
The real question is now:WHY?

Reasons why:
I think the whole thing was a big joke.Its funny how danny supposedly died a few days after Reu.I found that to be real suspicious.

I think he was playing a joke on us to read what people would say about him and to see how many people cared about him on the forum.His so called little brother was still posting after danny supposedly died.If his lil brother came on here to tell us that danny past why would he still be posting on this forum?He should've been mourning his brother death.

He got over his brother's death real quick lol.Anyway thats why I believe this thing was a whole big joke.Im sure infinity feels the same way and thats why the thread was deleted :-??
danny maked a big a** joke,he OWNED us all <_<|...|

I think it wasnt so much a joke, I think he just wanted to see how pplz reacted to his "Death" just to see if he would be missed, heck, for all we know, he could have been the one posting his death, making it look like his brother was saying it. I think he wanted to fake his death, see how pplz reacted, and make an excuse to make comeback... ya feel me cuzz!?

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »
KPT25: Ya lo dice el Martín Fierro: "A veces yo me hago el muerto pa' saber quien va a yorarme"

(To non Argentinians: This is a verse from a famous book which means "sometimes I play dead to know who's gonna mourn me")

I think it wasnt so much a joke, I think he just wanted to see how pplz reacted to his "Death" just to see if he would be missed, heck, for all we know, he could have been the one posting his death, making it look like his brother was saying it. I think he wanted to fake his death, see how pplz reacted, and make an excuse to make comeback... ya feel me cuzz!?

Reactions my @$$! That guy deserves to get knocked da f*ck out!

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2007, 07:08:18 PM »
I honestly think Danny did this himself just to get attencion and to see what people would do. And i also think that if that is the case, Danny is a huge butt.

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2007, 07:09:37 PM »
faked his own death on a website.What a loser

ye but fooled us all  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »
Im glad all has been cleared up and settled. Regardless is Danny is dead or not this thread should be now that Ex has put the official word on it. Otherwise this is just gonna go downhill with endless theories and flaming...
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2007, 07:37:24 PM »
haha this kid watched its a wonderful life too much :DxDie

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »
I hope this clears out.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »
this really fu***d up my day guys

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2007, 10:07:33 PM »
Well I'm glad Excursion tried to explain and clear things up, but it's still a mystery as to what truly happened. I don't wanna even think that Danny was just messing with us, cuz if it's true then I just feel used. Whatever the reason for all this, it's best to just move on and forget about it.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2007, 11:09:22 PM »
hey maybe it wasn't Danny cuz I can't really see Danny doing him doing something like that

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2007, 11:13:39 PM »
I wouldn't jump to conclusion, folks. You never know. [-X

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2007, 01:10:00 AM »
I think the whole thing was a big joke.Its funny how danny supposedly died a few days after Reu.I found that to be real suspicious.

I think he was playing a joke on us to read what people would say about him and to see how many people cared about him on the forum.His so called little brother was still posting after danny supposedly died.If his lil brother came on here to tell us that danny past why would he still be posting on this forum?He should've been mourning his brother death.

He got over his brother's death real quick lol.Anyway thats why I believe this thing was a whole big joke.Im sure infinity feels the same way and thats why the thread was deleted :-??
Why, that's not pathetic at all.

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 26, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
  • Check your mail. There's an "attached" present.
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2007, 09:15:52 AM »
I can't even find Danny's profile anywhere.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2007, 12:27:44 PM »
I can't even find Danny's profile anywhere.

Excursion deleted it

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare