collapse

Author Topic: KKK Plans To March In Jena >=/.  (Read 1334 times)

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
Re: KKK Plans To March In Jena >=/.
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »
Those racist bastards whould be lynched with their own f**k**' bed sheet costumes. >:(

Too bad the leader of the Black Panthers was arrested, otherwise they could mobilize against the KKK naziracistdiscriminatoryconceitedstupidassmotherfuckers. :thumbsup:

Offline General Frostbite (☆)

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 19, 2008, 08:45:24 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 06:35:30 PM »
What the -

I hope they all die a very, very, very violent death. Then, they suffer for eternity in hell by burning while the devil repeatedly rips off their skin.

Screw the KKK!

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »
wow thats some crazy sh*t, wow i know i would be scared as hell, but I would never live in a place with to many whites, no offense but id feel outta place 

None taken.. im white but ive grown up in areas were whites are usualy a minority so it was kind of weird seeing sooo many pale faces... lol when i lived there my best friend was the only black kid in the whole school
So why exactly the kkk was trying to kill you and family then?
God those guys are really insane...but they should  get a painful death instead of a violent one if i had to kill them...a violent death will be a relief for them,a loooong and painful one WON`T  XD||
I know i`m of place on this discussion,as i`m not black nor live in USA,but i believe those guys forgot we are no more in the 70`s...they should be told there`s something called EQUALITY now <_<|...|

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 07:29:20 PM »
wow thats some crazy sh*t, wow i know i would be scared as hell, but I would never live in a place with to many whites, no offense but id feel outta place 

None taken.. im white but ive grown up in areas were whites are usualy a minority so it was kind of weird seeing sooo many pale faces... lol when i lived there my best friend was the only black kid in the whole school
So why exactly the kkk was trying to kill you and family then?

1. Because my father sided with a black man
2. My father nearly killed one of them
3. I was friends with the only black kid in school
4. Because we didnt agree with them and we were from out of town (hell one old guy thought we were from mexico cuz we were from california)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 08:50:52 PM »
well i am from cali but i moved to the south in 2001 to 2004 and 3 guys wanted to fighte me and my brother cause we were black my lil bro was sick and they said there uncles were in the kkk i was livin in a trailer park in the south wit lots of confederate flags and not a lot of black ppl but anyways they were a little bit younger than me but i still kicked there asses for my little brother and for my dad i already told u guys hes a black radical and a huge follower of Malcolm X he would probably be a black panther if they were still around

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 15, 2015, 03:44:25 AM
  • Palette God
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 12:25:42 PM »
It's all thanks to the bloody government. They will ignore some of the constitutions so they can freely go to war and crap, but they will keep ignoring crap like this because it has "freedom of speech and expression". If I was president, I'd make damn sure than the whole USA would have anti-racist laws that forbid anything of the such. Freedom of speech and expression have been abused for too long, and this crap needs to stop. Being able to freely express yourself is one thing, but to do it to belittle/cause harm to an entire race is another. All racists should be jailed or killed on sight.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 02:00:30 PM »
ok, so this is where im torn, i believe the white students should have been charged to the full extent possible(racism, making terroristic threats,slander, attempt to incite a riot,attempting to incite a race riot)

but im also very upset about what happened to the white student as well, and believe the jena 6 should also be charged to the full extent

people are saying that they are ruining these kids lives, but in all honesty , they ruined someone elses life, why should they be allowed to live theres care free.....

that is the whole problem with jena 6 is because the white kids got off and the black kids did not.....had everyone faced the same charges then none of this would be happening but since the white kids got off then why not the blacks since they did nothing more or nothing less than anyone else involved but they are the ones brought up on charges.......so that is why they should be allowed to live there lives care free since the white kids get to live theres that way

my new one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.