collapse

Author Topic: Resident Evil 5  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
Re: Resident Evil 5
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2008, 12:11:32 AM »
so an animated corpse isn't a zombie?

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 15, 2008, 05:44:15 PM
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2008, 12:25:52 AM »
well in RE4 and 5 they aren't zombies well they act like em but technically their parasitic infested corpses

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2008, 12:33:02 AM »
Looks really good but its just something about shooting black people that unsettles me =/

yeah man. this game is racist against zombies.

zombies are people too, you know!
i dont intend anything but

Capcom didn't mean the game to be racist its just the people who name it racist are the ones who are being racist i mean the last game was in Italy for crying out loud! Besides this is just Non-Fiction (i got that right..right?) so please dont start this topic before this is closed -_-'

Also their not zombies their parasitic infested corpses (they weren't like that in the beginning)
Reminds Me of Parasite Eve.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2008, 12:35:37 AM »
Looks really good but its just something about shooting black people that unsettles me =/

Capcom didn't mean the game to be racist its just the people who name it racist are the ones who are being racist i mean the last game was in Italy for crying out loud! Besides this is just Non-Fiction (i got that right..right?) so please dont start this topic before this is closed -_-'

Also their not zombies their parasitic infested corpses (they weren't like that in the beginning)
Of what?  :|

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2008, 12:35:56 AM »
They aren't Zombie they are Ganados they are just people under control by someone. The Parasite somehow make them resist damage then a regular person can. In Resident Evil 4 Saddler was controlling them with that Wand stick he has.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2008, 12:42:25 AM »

Parasite Eve....

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2008, 12:46:24 AM »

Parasite Eve....
yea i know but was it about zombies and stuff (i know i heard that somewhere)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2008, 12:48:58 AM »

Parasite Eve....
It was an old ps1 game dealing with Parasites taking over life forms There's vids on youtube you should  check it out , it was a very decent game.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:28:10 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 01:02:57 AM »

Parasite Eve....
It was an old ps1 game dealing with Parasites taking over life forms There's vids on youtube you should  check it out , it was a very decent game.

You are wrong! Its a great game and the 3rd one is going to be on the psp. Its a spin off called 3rd Birthday and stars Aya Bra but different game play ( Y its a spin-off).  [-X

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 01:05:18 AM »

Parasite Eve....

You are wrong! Its a great game and the 3rd one is going to be on the psp. Its a spin off called 3rd Birthday and stars Aya Bra but different game play ( Y its a spin-off).  [-X
STFU it's my opinion and if i say it's a decent game it's a decent game. If that's too mind boggling for you i suggest you take this and seep it into your head.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 01:18:34 AM »
^

U c this the Rage speads so easly. Even those who lead you are not ammune to the Rage >:D

On topic:

Since the game is Co-op will ammo be plentiful. I think thats one of the thing that RE4 to easy. With the way they did the knife controls in RE4 they could have left that aspect unchanged. I myself to make the game harder for my self i used ammo to only make the enimie stumble  then I knifed them to death.

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 06:30:30 PM »
^

U c this the Rage speads so easly. Even those who lead you are not ammune to the Rage >:D

On topic:

Since the game is Co-op will ammo be plentiful. I think thats one of the thing that RE4 to easy. With the way they did the knife controls in RE4 they could have left that aspect unchanged. I myself to make the game harder for my self i used ammo to only make the enimie stumble&nbsp; then I knifed them to death.
lol i kicked em then knifed em if you get it wanna co-op?
(dibs on Tmp and sniper)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »
^

On topic:

Since the game is Co-op will ammo be plentiful. I think thats one of the things that made RE4 to easy. With the way they did the knife controls in RE4 they could have left that aspect unchanged. I myself to make the game harder for my self i used ammo to only make the enimie stumble then I knifed them to death.
(dibs on Tmp and sniper)

Hey Sync Hell yeah i play co-op wit cha. I dont find too many peps who want too take the hard road. The only problem is that the game aint due till may or march. (I forget which one.)

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2008, 07:20:47 PM »
^

On topic:

Since the game is Co-op will ammo be plentiful. I think thats one of the things that made RE4 to easy. With the way they did the knife controls in RE4 they could have left that aspect unchanged. I myself to make the game harder for my self i used ammo to only make the enimie stumble then I knifed them to death.
(dibs on Tmp and sniper)

Hey Sync Hell yeah i play co-op wit cha. I dont find too many peps who want too take the hard road. The only problem is that the game aint due till may or march. (I forget which one.)
Hard road?
easy two pros taking on Ganados with kick-Butt moves and guns should be a snap (im gonna practice a bit though :P)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2008, 07:23:15 PM »
They aren't Zombie they are Ganados they are just people under control by someone. The Parasite somehow make them resist damage then a regular person can. In Resident Evil 4 Saddler was controlling them with that Wand stick he has.
Yeah, I'm sure they're Ganados. I remember seeing a RE5 gameplay video awhile back when Chris shot someone's head off, a tentacle came out of it's head, just like the Ganados of RE4.

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2008, 07:24:28 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure they're Ganados. I remember seeing a RE5 gameplay video awhile back when Chris shot someone's head off, a tentacle came out of it's head, just like the Ganados of RE4.
Not to mention those freaky bats from game play 2 (or 1)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 02:57:43 AM »
well in RE4 and 5 they aren't zombies well they act like em but technically their parasitic infested corpses

think about what you're sayting there.

Parasitic infested CORPSES.

A zombie is a reanimated corpse, so wouldn't parasitic infested corpses fall under the zombie category? sure, they're stabbing you in the back of the face with a rake instead of biting you, but they're still animated corpses.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2008, 10:07:12 AM »

A zombie is a reanimated corpse, so wouldn't parasitic infested corpses fall under the zombie category? sure, they're stabbing you in the back of the face with a rake instead of biting you, but they're still animated corpses.

You have a good point there!  ^^(PM)^

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »

Good point err okay...
Maybe CORPSES wasn't a good choice of word
See their not zombies their ganados and the diffrence between a ganado and a zombie are:

Ganados:ALIVE
Are people who are under control or brainwashed to do ones bidding like in RE4 all the people in the village used to be normal villagers until saddler injected the parasite in them and then used his staff to control them all to keep away anyone from there until las plagas was resurrected.Not to mention that they are in fact STILL ALIVE
Zombies:DEAD
Are,as i said corpses,the living dead,Etc. they also act under their own following no ones order and they can actualy spred their virus unlike ganados who need to inject them into people THAT ARE ALIVE not dead.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2008, 06:28:16 PM »

Good point err okay...
See their not zombies their ganados and the diffrence between a ganado and a zombie are:

Are people who are under control or brainwashed to do ones bidding like in RE4 all the people in the village used to be normal villagers until saddler injected the parasite in them and then used his staff to control them all to keep away anyone from there until las plagas was resurrected.Not to mention that they are in fact STILL ALIVE
Are,as i said corpses,the living dead,Etc. they also act under their own following no ones order and they can actualy spred their virus unlike ganados who need to inject them into people THAT ARE ALIVE not dead.

Actually way back in the dark ages, zombies were originally believed to be brought back to life as tools of sorcerer's.

Read about it here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie

Also, I don't think the "Zombies" in RE1-CV would qualify as official zombies, because they never actually died. They were just people infected with a virus. The virus made humans durable to attacks except for the head because the brain still controls the body, but makes the entirety of the human violent. The virus had similar effects on dogs, but made snakes and spiders grow in size.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 06:34:23 PM by Pyramid Head »

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2008, 06:36:40 PM »

Good point err okay...

Actually way back in the dark ages, zombies were originally believed to be brought back to life as tools of sorcerer's.

Read about it here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie

Also, I don't think the "Zombies" in RE1-CV would qualify as official zombies, because they never actually died. They were just people infected with a virus. The virus made humans durable to attacks except for the head because the brain still controls the body, but makes the entirety of the human violent. The virus had similar effects on dogs, but made snakes and spiders grow in size.
Good point

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2008, 01:03:57 AM »
nah, I was just busting your balls anyway man, lol.

Offline Sync The Fierce

• Initiate
  • Gone Manga
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2008, 12:19:49 PM »
nah, I was just busting your balls anyway man, lol.
lol man im just so excited all these next gen games comin out i mean resistance 2!  :w00t:

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2008, 04:24:20 AM »
this is probably the first time I've actually been excited about games in a long time.

the list of stuff I need to buy just keeps getting bigger.

my girl is going to kill me.

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 23, 2008, 01:26:00 PM
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »
This looks like a very interesting game

:D :D
Temp is back and here to stay!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal