collapse

Author Topic: bret hart was he wrong  (Read 1323 times)

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
bret hart was he wrong
« on: July 07, 2008, 09:42:11 PM »
the motreal screwjob.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>][/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:51:06 PM by tremainekr »

Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 12:28:10 AM
  • The trend setter
Re: bret hart was he wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 10:11:04 PM »
Bret was in the right.

The plan they had wasnt a bad one( 4 Bret 2 lose) But they should have told him that was the wrong part. They say that the WWE is a bussiness in the vid they talked about repect.

WHERE WAS THE RESPECT 4 OR TOWARD BRET HUH.

To set up that plan behind his back that swas back stabbing. This is one of the many reason y i dont watch this SPIT no more

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 03:43:29 AM »
The plan Vince told Brett was that DX &  the hart foundation would interfere  & the match would be a wash . Then the next night on Raw Brett would just relinquish the title & head for WCW . Well obviously that's not the way Vince had it planned . So yeah Vince screwed Brett with the help of DX . But you know what Brett was wrong anyway . The guy wanted to leave the WWF  being a champion , so he didn't want to drop the belt to anyone . Vince was worried he would take the belt to WCW & do something on the air . I think it was maybe Shane Douglas who took a title from another organization & threw it in the garbage on live television . So Vince didn't want that to happen & had it covered so it wouldn't .

What's funny is I seen a shoot interview a few months after this happened & Shawn denied having known about it before hand . Then that open eye show aired later & he admitted he knew all about it . Yeah Shawn is a liar . But what was really funny was this ......

[youtube=425,350]ISeXOXDKdd8[/youtube]

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

You have to admit that was good .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Anvil

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 07:09:07 AM »
there is no way bret is to blame for the screwjob
bret hart and shawn michaels didnt get along. shawn michaels jumped at the chance to screw bret (it was actually HHH's idea to do it). shawn michaels faked a knee injury so that he wouldnt have to drop the title to bret at wrestlemania 13, so bret didnt want to drop the belt to shawn when shawn wouldnt do the same for him. bret hart had creative control over his title and he was allowed to say no to who he dropped the belt to, he wanted to loose it the next night on raw to ken shamrock.
dx and the hart foundation were supposed to run in after bret reversed the sharpshooter, hence why he was pulling shawns leg to reverse it.
i always loved the way rick rude went on wcw and ciritisized shawn michaels and vince mcmahon on his return to the wcw
vince was so foolish to let shawn and hunter persuade him into screwing bret, look at all the top talent he lost and nearly lost because of it.
he lost bret, davey boy, jim, crush, rick rude, vader and some like owen, mick foley, undertaker, steve austin and the rock all tried to get out of their contracts too but were unable, davey boy had to pay vince 100 000 dollars to get out of his contract.
the rock actually despises shawn, the montreal screwjob is the reason why the rock will never step in the ring with him
did you know that about a week before montreal, bret said to shawn 'whatever happens between us, i want you to know that your safe in the ring with me' to which shawn replied (like the scum he is) 'same don't go for you'.

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 07:12:10 AM »
also, even if bret had wanted to take the title and do something to it on wcw, eric bishoff wouldnt have allowed it, after alundra blaze threw the womans title into a garbage can on wcw television, the wwe (wwf then) sued wcw and won

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »
Here we go again  :DxDie

Brett was a fool . He lived for this sport & thought it was all real . Basically they are all paid actors , for those of you who don't get this THEY GET PAID TO ACT . It's a soap opera . You never hear about let's say " Tiffany " from whatever soap opera complaining that she doesn't want to portray sleeping with " Jimmy ? on the show . Because they get paid to act .

Brett should have agreed to lose the title at the PPV . Plain & Simple . He has no control of who he drops his belt to , especially since he was leaving the company . Breet took this a;; a little too seriously & thought it was real . Didn't really realize he was getting paid to be Vince's puppet .

WWE lost Davey Boy , Jim , Crush , Rick Rude , & Vader .  OK no great loss on any of these .

Davey Boy , OK still had some talent , but it's not like he was a very big fan favorite at the time .

Jim , Career was already washed up . He was just sad Brett was going to be around to carry his no talent @$$ anymore . As a matter of fact why didn't Brett take him to WCW ? Probably cause Brett only thought of himself & WCW didn't even want him .

Crush , Who ? The third member of Demolition ? Yeah Bryan Adams left before all this . Anyway he was in WCW in the nWo with Shawn's real life buddies . Kevin Nash & Scott Hall .

Rick Rude's career was over all he did was come out & announce DX . No great loss there

& Vader ?  No great loss there . Watch some shoot interveiws . He has been fired from the company  many times before this . That guy smelled so bad no one wanted to even get in the
ring with him . The guy refused to shower . Not the most talented ring persona either .

As for the rest Owen , I could see wanting to leave . Vince just kept twisting the knife ion Brett by forciong him to stay .

The Rock He wanted to leave to start making movies back then . It was just his excuse to try & get out . Let's see 8 million a year killing yourself in a wrestling ring week in & week out  ?  Or 8 Million for being in one movie ? Easy choice for the Rock . Anyway The Rock had no choice of stepping in the ring with Shawn . At the time The Rock was a mid carder fighting with HHH for the intercontinental belt . He was not a main eventer like Shawn . It wasn't until  Shawn left for the back surgery that all those guys started to get a push as main eventers . 

Mick Foley just wanted out he was aged & beat up wayyyyy  too long .

Don't know anything about Austin .

All in all Brett was wrong . He's a paid actor in a soap opera & he should've dropped the belt to who Vince said . It made no sense for him to drop the belt to Shamrock on raw the next day . Shamrock isn't WWE champion material & Shawn would've have just beat Shamrock the next week . Point is Brett didn't want to look like he lost it to HBK his last night there . Too bad , HBK beat him many times in the past for that championship anyway .

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:00:51 PM by DARKTALBAIN »

(click to show/hide)

Offline Goenitz

• Infinity Messiah &
  • Infinity Original
  • Last Login:November 13, 2022, 02:35:50 AM
  • Truth can only be found in the depths of darkness.
    • R8derboy
    • infinitymugenteam
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »
Bret is wrong on this. he was screwed in Montreal but he deserved it. i will say that i feel for him but come on, the rule has always been if you leave the promotion you lose or drop the belt easy as that. Tazz did it, Hogan did it, Flair did it etc... what makes him think he is better that anyone else. he got what he deserve, plain and simple.
PSN: R8derboy

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 03:52:11 PM »
To be honest I never cared. I was excited to see Hart in WCW, and his gimmick was getting tired in WWF. Austin, Rock, and HHH were coming up and signalled a changing of the gaurd. Brett went on to bore me to tears in WCW, not taking any kind of alliance, and riding the fence like a lone wolf. He just seemed like a free agent pitcher that got picked up for a couple of seasons but was never part of the scene. He had a couple matches with Hogan, Benoit, and Sting but it just wasnt all that great. He went for Ted Turners cash, and Vince coulnt compete back then, so yeah Vince screwed him, but I cant say I blame him, he felt screwed.

Dont touch a Cobra if you dont want to get bit.

Far as Michaels goes I'd never compare him to the rest of the KLIQ/DX

Hall, Nash, HHH, Pac, all had lackluster matches, but Michaels has always worked hard despite his Super Kick being tired.

Nash vs Big Show (the Giant) One of the lamest matches ever

HHH vs Scott steiner 2 body builders standing around hugging each other for 20 minutes, just horrible

Hall vs Savage (drunk gimmick) funny but horrible

Michaels has never had those bad of matches
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:58:43 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 03:55:40 PM »
Bret is wrong on this. he was screwed in Montreal but he deserved it. i will say that i feel for him but come on, the rule has always been if you leave the promotion you lose or drop the belt easy as that. Tazz did it, Hogan did it, Flair did it etc... what makes him think he is better that anyone else. he got what he deserve, plain and simple.

bret was going to drop the title to shamrock.
flair didnt loose the title he took it to the wwe with him, he owned the title which is why he got away with it, until wcw bought it off of him

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 04:06:27 PM »
Here we go again  :DxDie

Brett was a fool . He lived for this sport & thought it was all real . Basically they are all paid actors , for those of you who don't get this THEY GET PAID TO ACT . It's a soap opera . You never hear about let's say " Tiffany " from whatever soap opera complaining that she doesn't want to portray sleeping with " Jimmy ? on the show . Because they get paid to act .

Brett should have agreed to lose the title at the PPV . Plain & Simple . He has no control of who he drops his belt to , especially since he was leaving the company . Breet took this a;; a little too seriously & thought it was real . Didn't really realize he was getting paid to be Vince's puppet .

WWE lost Davey Boy , Jim , Crush , Rick Rude , & Vader .  OK no great loss on any of these .

Davey Boy , OK still had some talent , but it's not like he was a very big fan favorite at the time .

Jim , Career was already washed up . He was just sad Brett was going to be around to carry his no talent @$$ anymore . As a matter of fact why didn't Brett take him to WCW ? Probably cause Brett only thought of himself & WCW didn't even want him .

Crush , Who ? The third member of Demolition ? Yeah Bryan Adams left before all this . Anyway he was in WCW in the nWo with Shawn's real life buddies . Kevin Nash & Scott Hall .

Rick Rude's career was over all he did was come out & announce DX . No great loss there

& Vader ?  No great loss there . Watch some shoot interveiws . He has been fired from the company  many times before this . That guy smelled so bad no one wanted to even get in the
ring with him . The guy refused to shower . Not the most talented ring persona either .

As for the rest Owen , I could see wanting to leave . Vince just kept twisting the knife ion Brett by forciong him to stay .

The Rock He wanted to leave to start making movies back then . It was just his excuse to try & get out . Let's see 8 million a year killing yourself in a wrestling ring week in & week out  ?  Or 8 Million for being in one movie ? Easy choice for the Rock . Anyway The Rock had no choice of stepping in the ring with Shawn . At the time The Rock was a mid carder fighting with HHH for the intercontinental belt . He was not a main eventer like Shawn . It wasn't until  Shawn left for the back surgery that all those guys started to get a push as main eventers . 

Mick Foley just wanted out he was aged & beat up wayyyyy  too long .

Don't know anything about Austin .

All in all Brett was wrong . He's a paid actor in a soap opera & he should've dropped the belt to who Vince said . It made no sense for him to drop the belt to Shamrock on raw the next day . Shamrock isn't WWE champion material & Shawn would've have just beat Shamrock the next week . Point is Brett didn't want to look like he lost it to HBK his last night there . Too bad , HBK beat him many times in the past for that championship anyway .

wow, where to start. to start with, you go up to any wrestler and tell them it isnt real, lets see hoe black and blue you look, have you ever heard of a little thing called owen harts death?
bret didnt even have to end his 20 year contract with the wwe, he did as vince asked, the wwe had no reason to not trust bret.
shamrock isnt championship material, well lets put it this way, at least he doesn't come to the ring dancing like a chip 'n dale in little tight shorts, wow thats awesome.
you say the wwf didnt loose any talent, they lost rude, possibly the greatest heel of all time, and the reason he wasnt wrestling at the time is because he had injuries including testicular cancer.
and as for davey boy not being popular, he was being cheared as a heel and they actually held a whole summerslam in england just because of daveys popularity, not to mention the hart attack tour in 94.
bret had creative control over his contract and title, it means he gets to choose not to drop the title to shawn, shawn was well renowned for being an unproffesional and hated man backstage, so much so that his own tag team partner used to beat the living hell out of him. many people left the company because of him even before the screwjob because they hated him and the clique so much, including bam bam bigelow who headlined a wrestlemania
also for alexziq who said shawn never had bad matches, just take summerslam 92 and wrestlmenia 11 for example, 2 hidious matches, just an example of when someone cannot carry shawns A** through a match he doesnt have the ability to hold his own in a match
bret actually stopped him from breaking his neck in the wrestlemania 12 match, i dont know why he bothered, shawn never did him any favours, he went out of his way to make brets life a misery, thats bret though, he's a proffesional, something michaels doesnt know the meaning of
bret hart = best ever, and everyone knows it

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 04:17:07 PM »
Bret had lame matches too dude. The fued with Jerry the King Lawler ring any bells?

If I'm not mistaken, Brett lost all those matches except the very last one where Lawler kissed his foot, or whatever the hook was. Lawler still brags with pride all the times he got over on Hart. Brett was way too pretencious, and followed the same ring routine every match, while he may have been one of those guys like Flair that lotsa people name drop for their ring styl, he was a so/so entertainer which is what the exhibition is all about.

You need to take this alittle less serious Anvil, not everybody likes Brett, and there plenty of other wrestlers to talk about other than him.

BTW - Rude had not wrestled since Sting broke his neck in Japan back in the WCW/New Japan days when they had both the WCW/NWA titles, much like WWE does now. The Cancer came years later/ ECW WWE WCW were giving the guy whatever work they could.

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »
Bret had lame matches too dude. The fued with Jerry the King Lawler ring any bells?

If I'm not mistaken, Brett lost all those matches except the very last one where Lawler kissed his foot, or whatever the hook was. Lawler still brags with pride all the times he got over on Hart. Brett was way too pretencious, and followed the same ring routine every match, while he may have been one of those guys like Flair that lotsa people name drop for their ring styl, he was a so/so entertainer which is what the exhibition is all about.

You need to take this alittle less serious Anvil, not everybody likes Brett, and there plenty of other wrestlers to talk about other than him.

BTW - Rude had not wrestled since Sting broke his neck in Japan back in the WCW/New Japan days when they had both the WCW/NWA titles, much like WWE does now. The Cancer came years later/ ECW WWE WCW were giving the guy whatever work they could.

dont worry im not taking it too seriously, i just cant stand by and watch my hero being slandered lol
i actually quite liked the lawler/hart fued, it was the backlund fued i didnt like, i think most wrestlers are guilty of the ring ruetine, take michaels for example, nip/tuck and super kick, and hogans hulk up, its rare for someone not to do it.#

BTW - rude was actually going to come back to wrestle in 97, he was even taking joint releif in training, but he got cancer and was unable to wrestle. he tried to make another comeback in 99, to the wwe where he was promised the world title, but unfortinatly passed away, steve austin vs rick rude fued, how awesome would that have been.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »
Anvil you keep bringing up this Chip n Dale dance thing . Michaels is the Heartbreak Kid . That's his hook , his gimmick . Sorry that you don't like it . But listen to the pop of the crowd when his music starts even when he is a heel . HBK has always been a fan favorite . That's why he became the superstar that he is today .

You can name Hitman's stellar matches & so can I . But probably 2 out of 5 of my top 5 wwf matches involve Shawn Michaels .

1 ) The first ladder match with Razor Ramon   
2 ) Hell in a Cell vs the undertaker when Kane came out for the first time & interfered at the end
3 ) Another was the Blood from a stone match where the Hitman made Stone cold go unconscious in a pool of his own blood .

Shawn Michaels is a performer . He goes out there giving it 110% no matter what . Look at some of his old  matches before the back surgery . As a matter of fact the match before he left for the back surgery where he dropped the belt to Stone Cold . You could see the " real" pain on his face . Dude , was out there killing himself to put on that match & drop the belt to Stone Cold .

Now as for your tell a wrestler that & see how black n blue I am ? There is a sports bar by the airport where I live . The wrestlers goto it after the shows . They actually have a real Hitman wrestling outfit in a showcase that Brett signed for them when he was there . Amongst other signed items from other wrestlers & football players . My dad used to take me to it when I was a kid to hang out with the wrestlers . I've been going ever since . When I was a kid I watched the British Bulldogs & the Dream team beat the snot out of each other in a steel cage for the tag team belts . We goto the Bar afterwards & Beefcake , Valentine , Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy were sitting together drinking beers . I probably met all the wrestlers . Usually when they have one of these guys that come up to them that's 23 years old & think the sh*t is real they just laugh about it .

Some people do think it's real & there life . Brett Hart was one of them , he took the sh*t seriously even though he is just a stuntman/actor in a soap opera . If you ask some of the wrestlers about Brett , they will tell you in the backroom he was just a whiny crybaby . So not all " the boys in the back " like Brett either .

You bring up Owen . His situation wasn't real ? He was not a real superhero that could fly . Unfortunately he was the victim of a stunt gone wrong & it cost him his life . He was doing that stunt because he was playing the role , what he was getting paid to do . ACT as a superhero . Who knew it was going to go bad like that ? Sting was dropping from the ceiling every week for WCW . It was a very unfortunate incident & when i was watching that PPV live I felt terrible when they announced it .

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 05:14:01 PM »
i used to watch live too as a kid, its obvious your a hbk mark, so your going to stick up for him like i will bret
shawn vs razor wasnt the first ladder match, the first in the wwf was bret vs shawn
i will admit the ladder match was good, razor managed to pull shawns  mistakes in the match
yeah, ok shawns been in some high card matches, but hes been in some of the worst matches iv ever watched. wrestlemania 11, ss92 and the second ladder match against razor.
and yes wrestlers do take it seriously when you say its fake, if you said it to taz then he'd really kane your @$$, we all know its not real, but they dont like it when you say it. i remember i TV show, where this guy went to up to a trainer saying it was fake, and he invited him to the training camp. They were so mad they really slammmed him around until he actually was sick lol.
shawn michaels takes it too seriously which is why he resorts to being unproffesional, you know kennedy was going to end flairs career, but michaels stuck his ugly face in to make it him.
wrestlemania 12, there was supposed to be a handshake at the end of the match, but instead 'get the f*ck out of my ring'.

1.Bret  vs Bulldog ss 92/ Bret vs owen wm 10, cant make my mind up.
2. Bret vs Curt Hennig ss 91
3.Stone cold vs Bret hart wm 13

Fav match In your house 16

There are many other great matches that dont have bret in them, but there my favs ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:28:17 PM by The Anvil »

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 05:16:21 PM »
Yeah but Michaels had great matches with Foley, and Taker. Michaels will come of the turnbuckle onto a table, do a moonsault, drop off a cage, ect. Come on, I know you got a grudge against Michaels but very few are as lame as ole Hogan.

God Bless Chono for jacking that leg

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 05:25:48 PM »
Yeah but Michaels had great matches with Foley, and Taker. Michaels will come of the turnbuckle onto a table, do a moonsault, drop off a cage, ect. Come on, I know you got a grudge against Michaels but very few are as lame as ole Hogan.

god bless taker for herniating michaels back

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 05:33:36 PM »

Hogan is great for this reason alone, he at one time was the most regonized face on earth. He got  mass intrest in wrestling, I think people under-rate him. He could really work the crowd, so he must have done something right :)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 06:29:41 PM »
Somethin.

I hated Hogan, good, bad, whatever.

I was a Georgia Championship wrestling/NWA fan, and followed NWA to ECW, and then liked early Nitro, and Raw is War. After that Mexico, and Japan to follow a lot of my favorites. I half azzed watch TNA, and thats about it now. New japan, and All Japan, and AAA are all about as good as TNA these days.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 06:49:37 PM »
@ anvil

I didn't mean the very first ladder match . I meant the first one with HBK & Razor was one of my favs . The second ladder match with them lacked the intensity of the first .

I am not a Michaels " mark " I don't think the sh*t is real & I don't act like a fan boy when I met the wrestlers . I just hang out with them , partake in some alcohol & basically bullsh*t . OK when I met Bryan Adams ( R.I.P.) I was reliving all the Demolition matches with him  . Bryan Adams was pretty cool when I met him .

I only met 2 guys that were @$$holes . We won't go there because you won't like the answer for one .

Anyway I am not a mark for anyone . I am just a wrestling fan . Well not as much anymore . But I would root for Brett , I would root for Shawn . Half the time when they battled each other , I found myself rooting for one one minute & the other a minute later . Whoever was doing a spectaculat move at the moment I was rooting for . Just because they don't really like each other  does not affect me in anyway . That's where you & I differ . You don't like Shawn because Brett don't like Shawn . Is Brett your brother or something ? Then who cares what Brett thinks ? It's foolish to have a vendetta against a wrestler or any star because they did something to another . That didn't effect your life personally so it's childish .

Hell , I loved The Ultimate Warrior when I was a kid . But I am mature enough to admit that he didn't have the best mat skills & wasn't really a very good wrestler . But he had the long hair , make up , & he was probably ONE of the biggest built guys at the time in the sport .  He would run down to the ring 100 miles an hour , shake the ropes , & beat the snot out of someone in a few seconds . It was a great gimmick at the time . Later I seen that they had him do that because he couldn't carry a half hour match . There you go one of my childhood heroes & I opened my eyes .

I'm not a mark , I'm a realist .

It's very sad to see a guy like you , anvil .
One who will defend Brett Hart like he is your family or something no matter what happens .  I think that is taking the sport waaaaaaaaaay to seriously .

& to both of you who are like " I'm glad so & so diud this to this guy " I may not be a fan of a certain wrestler or sports player . But I would never wish them to have there career ended by something . That's taking this sport waaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously also .

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 03:16:53 AM »
@ anvil

I didn't mean the very first ladder match . I meant the first one with HBK & Razor was one of my favs . The second ladder match with them lacked the intensity of the first .

I am not a Michaels " mark " I don't think the sh*t is real & I don't act like a fan boy when I met the wrestlers . I just hang out with them , partake in some alcohol & basically bullsh*t . OK when I met Bryan Adams ( R.I.P.) I was reliving all the Demolition matches with him&nbsp; . Bryan Adams was pretty cool when I met him .

I only met 2 guys that were @$$holes . We won't go there because you won't like the answer for one .

Anyway I am not a mark for anyone . I am just a wrestling fan . Well not as much anymore . But I would root for Brett , I would root for Shawn . Half the time when they battled each other , I found myself rooting for one one minute & the other a minute later . Whoever was doing a spectaculat move at the moment I was rooting for . Just because they don't really like each other&nbsp; does not affect me in anyway . That's where you & I differ . You don't like Shawn because Brett don't like Shawn . Is Brett your brother or something ? Then who cares what Brett thinks ? It's foolish to have a vendetta against a wrestler or any star because they did something to another . That didn't effect your life personally so it's childish .

Hell , I loved The Ultimate Warrior when I was a kid . But I am mature enough to admit that he didn't have the best mat skills & wasn't really a very good wrestler . But he had the long hair , make up , & he was probably ONE of the biggest built guys at the time in the sport . He would run down to the ring 100 miles an hour , shake the ropes , & beat the snot out of someone in a few seconds . It was a great gimmick at the time . Later I seen that they had him do that because he couldn't carry a half hour match . There you go one of my childhood heroes & I opened my eyes .

I'm not a mark , I'm a realist .

It's very sad to see a guy like you , anvil .
One who will defend Brett Hart like he is your family or something no matter what happens . I think that is taking the sport waaaaaaaaaay to seriously .

& to both of you who are like " I'm glad so & so diud this to this guy " I may not be a fan of a certain wrestler or sports player . But I would never wish them to have there career ended by something . That's taking this sport waaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously also .

lol DT, im not taking it too seriously, i dont even really watch wrestling anymore, i check in every now and then and thats all. Its been that way for years. This is just a little fun debat
It's very sad to see a guy like you, Darktailbanes who will defend Shawn  [-X like he is your family or something no matter what happens  :-@ I think that is taking the sport waaaaaaaaaay to seriously. 8-}
 I just think overall Bret&nbsp; ^:)^ was right about ss 97, and i think overall is the best there is, best there and best there ever will be&nbsp; ;) i dont really care about it anymore :-??, i enjoyed watching it when i was younger it was great fun. @-)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 03:31:03 AM by The Anvil »

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 04:42:47 AM »

bret hart was wrong to not want to loose his title, but he was well right to spit n hit mcmahon, put yourself in his shoes, any other wrestler good or bad wouldve done the same, everyone but him was in on it, thats a dog act bro, n true bret had lame matches (n i cant c how THE ROCKERS werent lame at all) but he was a legend man, all that he did for the wwf is a massive accomplishment,

vince just uses the wrestlers like he wants, it goes hogan(to wcw), hart(to wcw), michaels(injured), austin(injured), the rock(hollywood), cena n so on...

mcmahon is a true business man n a very smart one, but he is also a weasel, one time wwf champ????!!!! one time royal rumble winner!!!!!!!!! ecw champ???????? its like, 'oh well since i own this company i will win the title today.'

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 05:06:01 AM »

bret hart was wrong to not want to loose his title, but he was well right to spit n hit mcmahon, put yourself in his shoes, any other wrestler good or bad wouldve done the same, everyone but him was in on it, thats a dog act bro, n true bret had lame matches (n i cant c how THE ROCKERS werent lame at all) but he was a legend man, all that he did for the wwf is a massive accomplishment,

vince just uses the wrestlers like he wants, it goes hogan(to wcw), hart(to wcw), michaels(injured), austin(injured), the rock(hollywood), cena n so on...

mcmahon is a true business man n a very smart one, but he is also a weasel, one time wwf champ????!!!! one time royal rumble winner!!!!!!!!! ecw champ???????? its like, 'oh well since i own this company i will win the title today.'

i understand what your sayin but bret was willing to loose the title next night on raw, to Ken shamrock, it maybe to hard for us to undertand his principles for his reasons but that i guess was his progative.I wish things hadnt turned out the way they did, bret has mentioned that he and vince were talking a 3 year run in wcw and then back to wwe.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 10:00:58 AM »

And the Montreal Screwjob is just another milestone to prove your point. That's a straight QFT for ya. ;D

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 03:19:32 PM »

Vince Mcmahon is the antichrist , the devil incarnate .

@Anvil nice to see you can't even have your own opinion . You just quote my words & change the names . How original  :(|)

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 03:40:31 PM »
@Anvil nice to see you can't even have your own opinion . You just quote my words & change the names . How original  :(|)

its a shame you cant develope your own opinion, you just buy what the wwe shove down your throat tut tut tut i feel sorry for you

oh and what magical adventures have you been on today, space? mars? or just boozing with nba stars at your local bar

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.