collapse

Author Topic: Others have roster videos, I have Stage videos  (Read 301 times)

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
Others have roster videos, I have Stage videos
« on: March 25, 2008, 04:57:10 PM »
I make stage videos to show what stages I have at the time, as well as music I use with them. Also, it doesn't hurt to give stages a little more recognition, eh? Some music I added, other came with the stage. Anyway, my long video description...

Read all of me, or my fist will travel the internet to punch you.

1) I'm doing stage videos a bit differently again. with more focus on the stage viewer (and the stage), and not recording the music bar on top because A) a lot of the music I used aren't exactly named correctly, and B) made the rest of the text smaller.

2) I've stopped using Megaman.exe to go through the stages in stage viewer. By doing this, I can show more of the stage. As for stages that won't appear properly in Stage viewer(as well as two that crash stage viewer), and played in Mugen, I use Orochi Herman's Raiya. I use this particular character because she can stay in the air the longest by jumping, as she can triple jump. hover in the air, and perform another triple jump. It should also be noted that I have Winmugen plus, which uses Normal and High Resolution stages. However, only a handful of stages I have are HR, and I will mark them appropriately.

2.5) *Minor* graphical errors, though, are still shown in Stage Viewer, like Kahn's Arena and Black Dahlia Tower.

2.75) Oh, and the stages shown in mugen are after stages shown in Stage Viewer

3) I will try to show a good deal of information about the songs I use with my stages. However, for any reason, I may not know the source of a song, the songs real title, or both.

4) This will be split into 4 parts. One reason is YT's 10 minute limit, and the other reason is simply easier viewing and pinpointing of certain stages/music. The last part, however, will be for stages that, for lack of a better term, last a long time. As in, I need to set aside another video and allow these stages to play through just to do them justice.

5) I will not send stages. Most of these stages should be online. However, part of the reason I do make these stage videos is to allow people to see some (maybe) good stages and request them. Aside from not uploading or emailing online stages, my internet is crap. If you had slow internet that *often* cuts off on you, you'd probably would avoid uploading stuff when you don't have to.

6) Depending on the circumstances, I may send music.

7) [insert 5) here]

8) Stage Viewer can be found at Random Select, and I wish it gotten an update.

9) Speaking of wishes, I wish people will stop with the MK themed stages for a little while. Yeah, some are good, but there's too many out there.

10) I will post the other parts as video responses

11) I am *not* accepting trades.

Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar