collapse

Author Topic: WHY I LOVE INFINITY WHY IT'S THE BEST FORUM EVER!!!!!!  (Read 1635 times)

animugen

WHY I LOVE INFINITY WHY IT'S THE BEST FORUM EVER!!!!!!
« on: February 22, 2008, 03:50:30 PM »
I love Infinity because in the Past when I was over at The Guild the first forum I've been too.I've had some issues.I mean at first I was welcomed but then the ppl there aren't nice.I mean when I first joined I was just lurking around for some chars.Then I revived some old topics asking for chars then I got a PM from someone telling me first and last warning STOP GOING AROUND SPAMMING REVIVING OLD TOPICS AND ASKING POINTLESS QUESTIONS!!!!!!I mean I was new and I got yelled at like I knew.That was the first forum I've ever been too.and I didn't know about reviving old topics and such.Plus when I started posting ppl would give me a nasty remark like your an idiot or what a dumb@$$ and stuff like that.Like when Jesuszilla released the english voicepack for Haruhi I thought hey I get to hear her in english.But it was a joke voicepack to insult Haruhi.When I jumped back in that topic and said I didn't like it because it sounds like a whole bunch of weird guys and such.Someone said to me someone here doesn't get it.Then someone else said that JS made it as a joke to make fun of Haruhi.I was like who's JS?Then someone was playing with my head saying that JS is a girl who hates the show.(JS=Jesuszilla)I said oh then someone said what a moron he doesn't get it.Then someone else jumped in there and said that how come everything Animugen Posts Sounds Narutarded?What's with that I didn't get it.Not to mention someone told me to GTFO because this is for the ppl who get it.Not to mention I kept getting PMs from the Admin Titlin telling me that my post was useless and sometimes he'd tell me STOP POSTING STUPID poop.I ask him was so bad about my posts then he wouldn't answer.Then one time I asked about Mushroom Kingdom hearts in the video game section then Ricezilla told me it was a fake game I said ok.Then Titlin again saw the topic about Mushroom Kingdom Hearts and he Banned me just like that.I was given another chance but the same happened.I thought maybe I don't belong in a forum I thought what I was doing was wrong and I was sad knowing that my posts were stupid.I joined infantry but for some strange reason I was banned months ago but I can return.I mean I didn't put a single post in Infantry and I was banned the second day I was there.I can go back now.Then I tried Randomselect but I wasn't there for long since it was a creator's oriented forum.Then ppl at Guild that's over at infantry told me I kept spamming and talking about dumbSh!t.I don't get it.Plus there was someone named Shazzo at the Guild who made chars through easy char.But then the ppl were so mean to him they flamed him to death and he was offline for a long time and no one cared that he was gone.He's back there now though.Anyway for as long I've been here I didn't get a single PM from any of the Admins here about my posts the ppl here never called me an idiot or Dumb@$$.Then what really got me was when someone posted what happened to VKM.That really touched me.I said to myself this place is just for me.It's loads of fun here,It has no admins that put themselves on a pedastal/or is ban happy like some of the admins over at Guild.Not to mention there's no flaming or anything like that I can see why Ricezilla was banned because he's always flaming he got banned from Infantry I think for flaming.This place is my home forum And I'm going to stay I'm happy here and I feel welcomed.BEST FORUM EVER and I believe it'll surpass the Guild someday. :) ;D :thumbsup: :w00t:

BEST FORUM EVER

What about the rest of you what do you guys think of this wonderful forum?  :-??

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
Re: WHY I LOVE INFINITY WHY IT'S THE BEST FORUM EVER!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 04:19:22 PM »
oh trust me...
at one point
it was EVEN better...
<.<
>.>

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 04:19:51 PM »
I love Infinity because in the Past when I was over at The Guild the first forum I've been too.I've had some issues.I mean at first I was welcomed but then the ppl there aren't nice.I mean when I first joined I was just lurking around for some chars.Then I revived some old topics asking for chars then I got a PM from someone telling me first and last warning STOP GOING AROUND SPAMMING REVIVING OLD TOPICS AND ASKING POINTLESS QUESTIONS!!!!!!I mean I was new and I got yelled at like I knew.That was the first forum I've ever been too.and I didn't know about reviving old topics and such.Plus when I started posting ppl would give me a nasty remark like your an idiot or what a dumb@$$ and stuff like that.Like when Jesuszilla released the english voicepack for Haruhi I thought hey I get to hear her in english.But it was a joke voicepack to insult Haruhi.When I jumped back in that topic and said I didn't like it because it sounds like a whole bunch of weird guys and such.Someone said to me someone here doesn't get it.Then someone else said that JS made it as a joke to make fun of Haruhi.I was like who's JS?Then someone was playing with my head saying that JS is a girl who hates the show.(JS=Jesuszilla)I said oh then someone said what a moron he doesn't get it.Then someone else jumped in there and said that how come everything Animugen Posts Sounds Narutarded?What's with that I didn't get it.Not to mention someone told me to GTFO because this is for the ppl who get it.Not to mention I kept getting PMs from the Admin Titlin telling me that my post was useless and sometimes he'd tell me STOP POSTING STUPID poop.I ask him was so bad about my posts then he wouldn't answer.Then one time I asked about Mushroom Kingdom hearts in the video game section then Ricezilla told me it was a fake game I said ok.Then Titlin again saw the topic about Mushroom Kingdom Hearts and he Banned me just like that.I was given another chance but the same happened.I thought maybe I don't belong in a forum I thought what I was doing was wrong and I was sad knowing that my posts were stupid.I joined infantry but for some strange reason I was banned months ago but I can return.I mean I didn't put a single post in Infantry and I was banned the second day I was there.I can go back now.Then I tried Randomselect but I wasn't there for long since it was a creator's oriented forum.Then ppl at Guild that's over at infantry told me I kept spamming and talking about dumbSh!t.I don't get it.Plus there was someone named Shazzo at the Guild who made chars through easy char.But then the ppl were so mean to him they flamed him to death and he was offline for a long time and no one cared that he was gone.He's back there now though.Anyway for as long I've been here I didn't get a single PM from any of the Admins here about my posts the ppl here never called me an idiot or Dumb@$$.Then what really got me was when someone posted what happened to VKM.That really touched me.I said to myself this place is just for me.It's loads of fun here,It has no admins that put themselves on a pedastal/or is ban happy like some of the admins over at Guild.Not to mention there's no flaming or anything like that I can see why Ricezilla was banned because he's always flaming he got banned from Infantry I think for flaming.This place is my home forum And I'm going to stay I'm happy here and I feel welcomed.BEST FORUM EVER and I believe it'll surpass the Guild someday. :) ;D :thumbsup: :w00t:

BEST FORUM EVER

What about the rest of you what do you guys think of this wonderful forum?  :-??

^^(PM)^ That's a looong story, but I understand and it really sucks that people treated you that way. Actually for me, INFINITY was my first forum...and I've been here for quite a while now. When I first started Mugen I was pretty good at finding things myself via the internet, which is actually how I stumbled across INFINITY. I can't remember who I was looking for at the time, but I thought it was really cool for people to actually be helping one another in the hunt for the ultimate fighting game. after I found this place I realized I wasn't the only one who loved the engine and joined the community, never looking back. It felt really good when I had gotten to the point where I could help others out with their Mugen needs. Haha, It's funny now, because I actually don't have my Mugen anymore. I had some issues with my computer last year and I haven't had the space to put my game back up. I kept EVERYTHING though, because I've lost my Mugen before...and that was one of the grimmest days of my life.  :'( Haha, but I used to stay far, FAR away from the General Discussion board, but once I started up with the last rebirth, I haven't stopped since. Some great conversations, arguments, discussions, and information have been posted here since I've been here. I consider this place a great online community that has something for everyone. Thanks to ALL the staff that work hard to maintain and keep us going, I really appreciate you guys.  =D>

animugen

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »

BEST FORUM EVER

^^(PM)^ That's a looong story, but I understand and it really sucks that people treated you that way. Actually for me, INFINITY was my first forum...and I've been here for quite a while now. When I first started Mugen I was pretty good at finding things myself via the internet, which is actually how I stumbled across INFINITY. I can't remember who I was looking for at the time, but I thought it was really cool for people to actually be helping one another in the hunt for the ultimate fighting game. after I found this place I realized I wasn't the only one who loved the engine and joined the community, never looking back. It felt really good when I had gotten to the point where I could help others out with their Mugen needs. Haha, It's funny now, because I actually don't have my Mugen anymore. I had some issues with my computer last year and I haven't had the space to put my game back up. I kept EVERYTHING though, because I've lost my Mugen before...and that was one of the grimmest days of my life.  :'( Haha, but I used to stay far, FAR away from the General Discussion board, but once I started up with the last rebirth, I haven't stopped since. Some great conversations, arguments, discussions, and information have been posted here since I've been here. I consider this place a great online community that has something for everyone. Thanks to ALL the staff that work hard to maintain and keep us going, I really appreciate you guys.  =D>

Sadly that's not even half the story.There's a lot more but I shortened it dramatically but I just wanted you guys to get the picture.Truthfully I don't play mugen as much as I used to.I just play games ppl made lol.But yeah I've been treated like trash in the past forum.I wonder why Guild has so many Jerkfaces?Anyway this forum is the exact opposite of the Guild.I think It'll be the best forum ever.At least in my opinion it's already the best forum ever.And the Admins we thank for making it Awesome Sabaki,Scar,Excursion,and of course Acey.These four are the Nicest Admins that I have ever came across in all the forums I've been to.I'm staying here this is my main mugen forum.Thanks you four you guys make it awesome and everyone else here.

:) %%- ;D :thumbsup: :w00t: =D>

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »
Animugen, I think everyone has been in your shoes. Seriously. Except me, I didnt join those forums you spoke of I just looked around w/o joing and I saw all the nonsense, flaming & drama. 8=| I cant stand that crap! Not a lotta drama & enough ppl/staff to help here. I kinda got flamed when I started here but it stopped somehow. Some announcement about helping instead of flaming just before the last crash. IMT is the first forum I joined & ive been sitting lovely since. A lil' too busy here for my taste now then when I joined but its all good. So, I understand what your saying.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

*One suggestion tho....PARAGRAPHS mann, paragraphs. I almost cried trying to keep my place wit the 1st post.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 05:31:55 PM »
Animugen, I think everyone has been in your shoes. Seriously. Except me, I didnt join those forums you spoke of I just looked around w/o joing and I saw all the nonsense, flaming & drama. 8=| I cant stand that crap! Not a lotta drama & enough ppl/staff to help here. I kinda got flamed when I started here but it stopped somehow. Some announcement about helping instead of flaming just before the last crash. IMT is the first forum I joined & ive been sitting lovely since. A lil' too busy here for my taste now then when I joined but its all good. So, I understand what your saying.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

*One suggestion tho....PARAGRAPHS mann, paragraphs. I almost cried trying to keep my place wit the 1st post.

I myself was once a new Forum Member at Infinity before we had our own domain. I hadn't spoken on any of the other forums simply because I didn't intend on joining a community. Infinity was different, no natzi warlords bringing others down to make themselves feel good. Eventually I found myself participating and even defending Infinity at other forums because things were handled differently here. When I entered the picture, other forums would ban anyone who was a member of the Infinity forum so there was a lot of defending to do. Then, go figure, one day I'm an admin and the rest is history.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »
Yeah, I remember when I first got on here there were ppl at other forums getting banned for affiliation/mentioning IMT/staff or defending. I caught the tail end of it tho. Most ppl here then were flaming other forums at will. All the name changes and new ppl since I cant tell who's who now, kinda :-??. Oh well dosnt matter ne way.

;*)) I like tha part you said about nazi's Acey ;*))
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 05:52:16 PM »
oh trust me...
at one point
it was EVEN better...
<.<
>.>

haha yeah i remember the good ol days. ;D

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 06:50:53 PM »
Overall I think you'll grow to understand how great infinity is. There is a lot of things that this forum offers that others don't. All I know is that when help is needed we ban together not ban our members :D. I've been here for over a year and I can't go online without checkin' in. Believe me if you hang around long enough you'll feel the same way ;D.

Thanks DG!

Offline PBRTODD101

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 31, 2020, 04:40:04 PM
  • Dyro, my original character
    • Alshary's MUGEN Paradise
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 07:37:01 PM »

BEST FORUM EVER

I was never on that situation because I joined this one first,but  later I joined guild and I saw how many jerks where there, so I haven't logged on for a while, oh and this forum already surpassed mugen guild!!!!
My junky website is still online, if anyone's interested.

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 08:52:21 PM »
 :w00t:

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »
When I've initiated in MUGEN, I got in a place where each time youy asked for a char, people always answered  <_<|google|. Then, after much scavenging on databases like Random Select and Mugen Infantry, I felt here.
This forum is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!  XD||

animugen

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 10:49:03 PM »
See this is EXACTLY What I'm talking about.This forum is so much Different from all the others I mean seriously.It's freakin good.No it's better than Good it's AWESOME atcually it's so freakin Awesome that words cannot explain it.I love this forum and it feels like a nice peaceful home that I can live in rather than the streets filled with thugs over at the Guild.I can see why not too many ppl at Guild won't come here they love being jerkfaces.If only Shazzo were here I know he'd love this place.Anyway I'm having no problems here.Not a single insult from any of the other users,Not a single PM from an admin saying stop posting Stupid poop,no being called a leecher,no one saying that I'm an idiot and such.This is the best.It has a great database.PPL fullfill out requests here.Heck this place has an excellent game project MVC EOH Guild doesn't even have something like that.This place is even fun too.This place is the Best forum I've ever been to and nothing is going to change my mind.Guild is the exact opposite I think it's the Worst forum I've ever been to.I've been permabanned but I don't care because I hate it so much.I cussed out Titlin one of the admins there because he made me so mad acting all high and mighty and talking to me like I'm trash he banned me but I didn't care.But this place is paradise plus it has much less leechers too.Guild has a whole bunch of them.This place is the best forum and I would recommend ppl who wants to join a forum this'll be the one to join.

BEST FORUM EVER

I was never on that situation because I joined this one first,but  later I joined guild and I saw how many jerks where there, so I haven't logged on for a while, oh and this forum already surpassed mugen guild!!!!

Oh it REALLY Has then WAAHOOO TAKE THAT GUILD!!!!!!!This place is my home and you ppl here are my family.  :) ;D :thumbsup: :w00t:

Offline Fallen_Angel

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:July 04, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »
animugen...try not to quote the wuote for the gut that quote you... only quote what he said... just to make your post shorter ;)

When I begin mugen, I started on infantry...I only post like 2 or 3 times....I didn't like that forum,they ban a lot without a reason.... Mugen guild... was an excelent forum, there you could receive comments & criticism of your wips....but when they change...now they flame a lot.... a good wip can get like 3 or 4 posts, but a bad wip gets 30 ???

I liked these forum a lot... I think the difference between these forum and the others, its....that the staff here...act like a normal user... also the whole community has a lot of respect for each other :thumbsup:

sig made by shullbocka

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 02:11:10 AM »
It was actually because of the Guild that I found out about Infinity. I was over there just lurking around looking for links to other Mugen sites and I saw a link to Infinity. I checked it out and thought wow, this place is cool and they got an awesome project too. I lurked for a while because I had never joined a forum before so I was hesitant at first, but after reading a lot of posts and seeing how cool everyone was..I said "what the heck!" I joined and I've been here ever since. I love the atmosphere here and I love the people, the Admin's and Mod's are also friendly and awesome here. I consider this my home on the net and I check in each and every day. Long live Infinity and long live the friendships we have here  :)

animugen

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »
It was actually because of the Guild that I found out about Infinity. I was over there just lurking around looking for links to other Mugen sites and I saw a link to Infinity. I checked it out and thought wow, this place is cool and they got an awesome project too. I lurked for a while because I had never joined a forum before so I was hesitant at first, but after reading a lot of posts and seeing how cool everyone was..I said "what the heck!" I joined and I've been here ever since. I love the atmosphere here and I love the people, the Admin's and Mod's are also friendly and awesome here. I consider this my home on the net and I check in each and every day. Long live Infinity and long live the friendships we have here  :)

^^(PM)^ Exactly.Truthfully after I was Permabanned from Guild I was still able to lurk around but only as a guest.So I was lurking in the releases section then I saw the Human Torch was released and I said Hmmm lemme try and get this.But I had to be a member of Infinity just to get it.I didn't care so I joined.But I was just lurking around here and I saw all the nice,cool ppl here and there was a project.I was like I wonder if this forum is different from the Guild and Boy wasn't I right.This place is the exact opposite.Ricezilla who spotted me somehow doesn't think this place is so great.But now I can see why he's banned.lol with his hateful criticism and flaming.He even made fun of me because of the fact that I was banned from the Guild.But now who's laughing he's banned from here and he can never return.Boy he makes me angry.Anyway if it wasn't for the Guild I wouldn't have came across here as well.So I owe that Jerkface Titlin for banning me because if he hadn't then I wouldn't be here.I guess that's why they always say that these things happen for a reason.

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »

INFINITY RULES

animugen

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 10:06:40 PM »
Lotta luv in here dudes!... but please chill out a little and stop with da names and such comments... lets stay calmed aaight?

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 07:52:17 PM »

BEST FORUM EVER

i was in ur shoes too my first forum ever joined was mugen infantry they flamed da crap outta me and i think i was even banned but like u i was knew and didnt know any better. one day in august 2007 i  was making a full poket fighter game i had da screenpack than when i searched up da characters i made it to da infinity download site wit kongs poket fighter characters i seen redhots guile and cyclops and i had to get them then  i had to register to get them which i did after i got da characters i didnt really get on here much till one day i wanted to see if u guys had new characters and i need to request characters dam wat a leecher i was. ~X(

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 08:44:17 PM »
Infinity Is the ONLY Forum Where I actually Post.

Others I post once in a Blue Moon...

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 08:52:42 PM »
Infinity Is the ONLY Forum Where I actually Post.

Others I post once in a Blue Moon...

oh how u are right

animugen

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2008, 09:58:52 PM »
OH So I wasn't the only one Who got flamed the crap out of and yelled at for posting.Here I really thought I was the only one.I was new as well and I didn't really understand much but those ban happy admins at Guild didn't seem to care.They act like their big and bad just because their admins and they treat you like garbage just because your not an admin.They put themselves on a pedestal acting all big and bad and treating users like garbage.But It's the exact opposite that's exactly what I love about this forum.It is The BEST!!!!!!!!!

BTW if you thought Infantry was bad Try Guild you'll see how nasty those ppl can be to you.

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2008, 10:07:01 PM »
seems you guys love this forum so much wow.

animugen

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2008, 11:29:53 PM »
seems you guys love this forum so much wow.

^^(PM)^

H*LL TO THE poop YEAH!!!!!!!!!IT'S THE BEST FORUM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Fallen_Angel

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:July 04, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 08:15:41 AM »
OH So I wasn't the only one Who got flamed the crap out of and yelled at for posting.Here I really thought I was the only one.I was new as well and I didn't really understand much but those ban happy admins at Guild didn't seem to care.They act like their big and bad just because their admins and they treat you like garbage just because your not an admin.They put themselves on a pedestal acting all big and bad and treating users like garbage.But It's the exact opposite that's exactly what I love about this forum.It is The BEST!!!!!!!!!

BTW if you thought Infantry was bad Try Guild you'll see how nasty those ppl can be to you.

Lotta luv in here dudes!... but please chill out a little and stop with da names and such comments... lets stay calmed aaight?

sig made by shullbocka

animugen

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »
How can I calm down?I've never been to such a nice forum like this.I mean I thought a nice forum didn't exist because how I've been seeing nasty ppl in forum after forum and there was even a video on youtube saying F*^k the PPL of the mugen community.I thought all ppl of the mugen community were like that.But this forum changed my mind big time.You can see why I love this place and that's exactly why I cannot calm down.

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 12:23:17 PM »
   :rules:   Forum Rules:
1) No discrimination, swearing or rude behavior allowed.

4) No more bashing other forums.
 ;)

animugen

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 12:35:56 PM »
   :rules:   Forum Rules:
1) No discrimination, swearing or rude behavior allowed.

4) No more bashing other forums.
 ;)

^^(PM)^

Yeah your right.I just let my excitement get the better of me.Sorry.I do need to chill out.

animugen

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 03:46:48 PM »
Now that I'm back this topic is now Unlocked.So ppl if you want to post something in here go right ahead.

Offline xsabin

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 03, 2011, 01:22:05 PM
  • obey my orders
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 04:01:18 PM »
Now that I'm back this topic is now Unlocked.So ppl if you want to post something in here go right ahead.
first of all welcome back(i know you made a topic saying this but still....welcome back),and i agree with you,infinity is the only forum i post(with the exception of doujinstyle and sometimes gametrailers,i am in a lot of forums but i post more in infinity)

animugen

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »
Same here.Over at the Guild I always have to becareful on what I post since the ppl there are A Holes.So I left.Anyway I'm glad I'm finally back.I had to lock this topic since my computer was getting nasty with me and I didn't want this topic going to far ahead without me knowing.I wish someone would sticky this topic though.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[Today at 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar