collapse

Author Topic: Legendary Terry Bogard: ATV3 Updates Thread  (Read 8366 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Re: Legendary Wolf Terry Bogard: ATV3 Official Release (2013)
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 11:31:06 AM »
wow demon...good things DO come to those who wait...Terry is AWESOME!!!!  :Terry
didn't play the old KOF games but i did watch the animes and he was fav character in SNK vs Capcom so i am very impressed with him...

hands down best Terry out there!!

congrats on whats gotta be one of this year's best releases  :Terry

Thanks man. i didnt get all into code accuracy because thats not what it was about for me. i tried to make a fun character and make something for Terry fans to enjoy possibly and see something different. not every body will be pleased but thats cool with me anyway.

Just let me know of any real bugs or things that seemed odd and either ill try to fix that in the last patch or ill try to explain why i did it.

His level 1s do as much damage as his level 3s....

False....My maximum lvl 3 buster wolf does way more damage than the lvl one overshift buster wolf. again what characters are you even using him against or on? you do realize there are characters out there coded on purpose to take more damage than others? yes the chip damage is a lil harsh but its nothing compared to my lvl 3 buster wolf to be serious bruh. i hope you aint trollin for someone man.....makes no sense how your comments look but its whatever....this is mugen....troll away if it turns you on.

Kick launcher doesn't let the opponent recover so you can juggle him with it until he runs out of juggle points.

so mr infinite does it with his terry and its fine but when i do it its a problem? smh lol WOW. you do know his terry kick launch does that right? you do know REZAs MVC terry does that right? download all the CVS terrys out there without altering anything about them and then start doing the math. i added in or left in stuff about my character a lot of people liked in other terry types. I had it where it didnt do that AT FIRST but i decided to roll with that vibe since "fans" like certain things in mugen....

and i saw your lil vid bruh.......funny^^

About that juggle kick, I got that fixed. I simply changed the kick to where it cannot hit downed opponents by removing F from the hitflag.

You mean the heavy kick? his pop up hit? eh i thought that was popular with the public. i really thought that was popular. infinite did and reza did it before :-??....but whatever, its good to know the public got mixed views on tastes but cool. You personally changed yourself

no offense just keep in mind mach25 this isnt about code accuracy. im not into that. i can do it but too many dudes are doing it and its boring now. On top of that you would accused of being a " pots" or "wara" or even a "vyn"...feel me? so i left in stuff i saw about other "popular" characters i thought folks would like and what i thought "could be fun"...but eh i digress lol

im sure most here will have their own tastes on how much damage he does in certain things or whatever. just dont spend too much time trying to fight him. thats nice and all but he has a lot of fun stuff with his gameplay. hes AI is mainly to combat other AI and not more so humans. just a bit

-His launch kick can by itself for up to 7 times for 353 dmg.  It can also be used in tandem with other specials repeatedly such as rising tackle for more devastating effects which usually takes about a half a life bar or more from your opponent.

Thats the harsh juggle method i thought was cool to roll with since Reza with his terry did it and infinite did it before. not many people beefed about it so i let it roll but ill think about including that change much later when i patch him. nothing big. No offense but i hope you are not just trying to fight  him instead of use him. my attacks are like that because characters like pots, vyn, buckus & also infinites are coded to take damage. if you are using weak character i guess or kung fu man they will get wiped out easily.

-His launch punch can be used indefinitely until the opponent is dead.  As with the kick, you can easily figure out how many of each special you can get away with before just going back to the punches until your opponent is dead.  Personally I think these moves should be limited to one hit each as far as juggle limitations are concerned and should not be able to chain with each other.  I would also consider lowering their damage if they are able to chain.

lol again i left that in there on purpose because what i saw Reza did and what infinite did (new gen vs old gen if you will). not an error i just rolled with what so many fans of these guys liked it. because personally i wasnt going to do that. BUT i thought id get flamed for it and i get flamed anyway lol.....but eh damned if ya do damned if you dont...but we will see in the last patch. im going to wait and see if i get more complaints on that same issue. if i do then ill change it ;)

-//Rising Tackle//The hard version (Z) can chained with other moves up to 3 times before it hits its juggle limitations, but if you use this move by itself in a corner, it can chain indefinitely.  I can usually pull off 5 or 6 by buffering in the command while he is midair and executing just as he lands. 

hmm ill put that under observation. not really sure what you mean. if you can. express an example of combo issue. what move that chains into that heavy rising tackle you  have a problem with. tell the string of combos. take your time im curious. this issue maybe on purpose or something ill consider putting on the last patch later

-//Power Wave//The hard version has knockdown (I'm okay with that since it has a high velocity) but also hits grounded indefinitely.  I also found it funny that this one hits grounded but the EX version does not.  I would probably make it so that the EX version hits grounded and not the hard version.  At least then you are paying for the ability.

hmmm Good opinion on that ill definite put that down on the notes to do. makes sense to have the EX one hit you on the ground and the normal heavy one doesnt. good good man. :thumbsup:

KoF XIII Critical Counters

Actually i got that concept from KOF XII. that didnt exist in KOF XIII sadly. and yeh we were trying to get that CC to be a bit better. its not super polished but i tried to make it fun as possible by letting you chain into certain supers if you have enough time left on the power bar. eh its still a lil rough around the edges but maybe ill get that code right in the next project.

-//Power Kick+Air Power Kick//Could not get these to operate based on the command listed in the move list.

Really? ill double check later. it works fine for me. ill see if i labled the commands right when i get back to my other pc. it should be weak kick + medium kick. Its a knock down move like KOF XIII

-//Savage Power Slam//This does too much damage in my opinion (240), especially when compared to other EX moves, and actually sets the opponent up for further juggling.

hmm eh again it depends on what char you are trying to beat him with. as far as that damage goes. ill leave it in the notes to ponder about changing in damage. maybe maybe not. and that juggle is on purpose. hes a high octane character of combat. so i wanted it to be able to possibly chain into a crack shoot or a jumping air raid of combos if you time it right or chain into a Maximum power wolf at a good distance. Dirty chaining just like KOF XIII terry where he can do a burn knucke and chain into a power geyser. dirty, but effective considering how the game is. with high impact supers into neo max supers. i thought it was over kill but eh...it was still fun to punish the CPU and friends with lol

-//Super Burning Tackle//This one does almost as much damage blocked as it does when it connects.

Again ill review that damage stuff again. i only train my betas versus vyn, pots,infinite & buckus chars. characters like that. when i use that attack vs them it does damage but not much. vs other creations at times yes it packs a punch i agree.

-//All Hypers//I found a great disparity within the damage for all of the hypers.  It was obvious and commendable that you took the time to code out each hit and have it deal its own damage rather than cookie cut an even number at the first or last hit.  Unfortunately, the damage and usefulness of them are clearly prioritized even though I'm sure that wasn't the intent.  I'm a fan of these types of characters which combine their entire histories and add new things, but I would definitely consider adjusted the damage spread amongst these.

Unfortunately ive done all i can do with the damage dampeners. if i mess around any more he wont do any damage at all with supers that look so major. Especially the revenge supers. for example Vyns Kim. one standing straight super kick takes almost half your life and we he chains into another super you are near finished. depending on who i used. The supers have priority because i mapped it behind out how pots geese or vyns ken and kim was. good timing and youre roasted. some of my supers if you havent noticed yet it if you do them late you can get hit out of it and can be punished. Like the super burning tackle and lvl 1 over shift buster wolf. The high level 2 & 3 supers have GGXX priority on purpose. Its either you block or dodge. and dont pick KFM because simply hes not built to combat rush down characters like my terry or infinites or for that matter Mr buckus Asura. So again i hope you are not just trying to defeat him but also having fun using him. My terry is like a Shin version. an EX version and a Boss version. not a tame character considering the theme.

because lets be honest. who you rather fight against? Dragon claw? or my terry? lol once you get in dragon claws whirl wind of combos its damn there over for you lol

Overall, this character is a blast to play.  This is without a doubt the most enjoyable Terry I have every played in terms of overall design.  Despite what I believe are some setbacks, I do love the combo system and enjoy doing things Power Styling-bounce-Powerdunk-Power Geyser.  I also agree with your views on AI and appreciate your work in that arena.  Sometimes it can get spammy, but it's not too bad.  I truly hope that this character receives updates and future attention as it will clearly be one of my favorites!

Thanks for sharing interest in my terry. the theme is "fun". theres too many mugen characters out there with way worse priority than my lil creation.

I wasnt trying to go for code accuracy. just enough to enjoy the character or combat against something challenging. i see some folks (not you) cry like hes night mare broli or rare akuma :-@ and hes really not that harsh at all haha
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 11:58:10 AM by DeMoNk@I »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Mach25

• You think this is a smile? It's not, it's the grimace of a lion.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 02, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 12:27:50 PM »
"   About that juggle kick, I got that fixed. I simply changed the kick to where it cannot hit downed opponents by removing F from the hitflag.

You mean the heavy kick? his pop up hit? eh i thought that was popular with the public. i really thought that was popular. infinite did and reza did it before :-??....but whatever, its good to know the public got mixed views on tastes but cool. You personally changed yourself

no offense just keep in mind mach25 this isnt about code accuracy. im not into that. i can do it but too many dudes are doing it and its boring now. On top of that you would accused of being a " pots" or "wara" or even a "vyn"...feel me? so i left in stuff i saw about other "popular" characters i thought folks would like and what i thought "could be fun"...but eh i digress lol

im sure most here will have their own tastes on how much damage he does in certain things or whatever. just dont spend too much time trying to fight him. thats nice and all but he has a lot of fun stuff with his gameplay. hes AI is mainly to combat other AI and not more so humans. just a bit"

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, bro. I don't accuse brothers of anything, to the contrary, I'll always have your back and we'll discuss any bugs privately, not publicly. Now, to address the juggle kick, I don't know about alot of mugen characters at all. My maximum work was that Batman edit you should have gotten the link to via pm. Heck, my roster isn't even 30 (I dont think), I only go for good characters, and haven't bothered d/l any other terrys but this one!  :-j

Chill with me, man, and cut out any haters in your life, they're not worth it. :-)

For the rest of you guys, since DK has been working on this baby for years and just releases it, exercise some tact and submit any problems you have via pm, ok?
Sheesh.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 01:00:48 PM »

Chill with me, man, and cut out any haters in your life, they're not worth it. :-)

For the rest of you guys, since DK has been working on this baby for years and just releases it, exercise some tact and submit any problems you have via pm, ok?
Sheesh.

lol we cool bruh.. and i got the file already btw..im gonna hit you on a pm in bit

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 02, 2017, 05:47:31 PM
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2013, 01:57:52 PM »
False....My maximum lvl 3 buster wolf does way more damage than the lvl one overshift buster wolf. again what characters are you even using him against or on? you do realize there are characters out there coded on purpose to take more damage than others? yes the chip damage is a lil harsh but its nothing compared to my lvl 3 buster wolf to be serious bruh. i hope you aint trollin for someone man.....makes no sense how your comments look but its whatever....this is mugen....troll away if it turns you on.

so mr infinite does it with his terry and its fine but when i do it its a problem? smh lol WOW. you do know his terry kick launch does that right? you do know REZAs MVC terry does that right? download all the CVS terrys out there without altering anything about them and then start doing the math. i added in or left in stuff about my character a lot of people liked in other terry types. I had it where it didnt do that AT FIRST but i decided to roll with that vibe since "fans" like certain things in mugen....

and i saw your lil vid bruh.......funny^^

Yea, I really doubt you would code against Stupa's training so I'm sticking to what I saw and I saw his lvl 1 do nearly half a lifebar worth of damage.

Mr. Infinite's characters got their own share of problems. Hell, I definitely didn't like that Cable he made. Every Terry that did this has it WRONG.

Looks like you have some kind of attitude problem.

Offline Kazander13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 07, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
  • Predictabo!
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2013, 02:06:29 PM »
Thats the harsh juggle method i thought was cool to roll with since Reza with his terry did it and infinite did it before. not many people beefed about it so i let it roll but ill think about including that change much later when i patch him. nothing big. No offense but i hope you are not just trying to fight  him instead of use him. my attacks are like that because characters like pots, vyn, buckus & also infinites are coded to take damage. if you are using weak character i guess or kung fu man they will get wiped out easily.

No offense taken, I played over 80 matches using him as I do with all characters before posting feedback.  My arcade mode is 30 matches and I ran that twice with another twenty in Coop to make sure there aren't any moves that hit your allies as well since that is pretty common.  Keep in mind this aspect of feedback is personal opinion since there are some games with air recovery and that expect you to use air recovery or get juggled.  There's no way to please everyone with this of course and I wouldn't expect you to.  Personally I don't like launchers which can be used repeatedly but again, it's a personal flavor.  As far as the AI and fighting him, he wasn't that bad, once you begin to see his evasion patterns and learn what he parries most i.e. projectiles.  I have him at level 5/10 on my main game for AI strength.

again i left that in there on purpose because what i saw Reza did and what infinite did (new gen vs old gen if you will). not an error i just rolled with what so many fans of these guys liked it. because personally i wasnt going to do that. BUT i thought id get flamed for it and i get flamed anyway .....but eh damned if ya do damned if you dont...but we will see in the last patch. im going to wait and see if i get more complaints on that same issue. if i do then ill change it

Again man, stick with your design.  I don't personally favor that method, but it doesn't mean it's wrong.  I only mention it because some people don't intend for it to be that way.

This one I believe just does too much damage in terms of not actually juggling.  By that I mean using the same move over and over again, especially when not a special/hyper is not really a juggle.  Also, what makes this one have a limit of 7 and not infinite like the punch?

hmm ill put that under observation. not really sure what you mean. if you can. express an example of combo issue. what move that chains into that heavy rising tackle you  have a problem with. tell the string of combos. take your time im curious. this issue maybe on purpose or something ill consider putting on the last patch later

The primary issue with this is that it can be used indefinitely in the corner because Terry recovers faster than his opponent, which is untrue in the other two versions.  As far as it comboing with other moves, I have no problem since it dampens properly.  Just wondering why it has a 3 hit limit when used with other moves and can be used without limit when by itself. (EXAMPLE): Launch, H. Rising Tackle, Launch, H. Rising Tackle, Launch, H. Rising Tackle, Launch...Fourth Heavy Rising tackle will miss.

hmmm Good opinion on that ill definite put that down on the notes to do. makes sense to have the EX one hit you on the ground and the normal heavy one doesnt. good good man.

No problem.

Actually i got that concept from KOF XII. that didnt exist in KOF XIII sadly. and yeh we were trying to get that CC to be a bit better. its not super polished but i tried to make it fun as possible by letting you chain into certain supers if you have enough time left on the power bar. eh its still a lil rough around the edges but maybe ill get that code right in the next project.

Sorry, typo on my behalf.

Really? ill double check later. it works fine for me. ill see if i labled the commands right when i get back to my other pc. it should be weak kick + medium kick. Its a knock down move like KOF XIII

Okay, I misread your Move List, when you put in b+a I read back+A.   :D

Again ill review that damage stuff again. i only train my betas versus vyn, pots,infinite & buckus chars. characters like that. when i use that attack vs them it does damage but not much. vs other creations at times yes it packs a punch i agree.

I went abck in and tested it against several characters.  All of his hypers actually do anywhere from a quarter to a third of an opponents life on block except for Super Geyser Quake.  This I think is actually excessive in terms of block damage.

Unfortunately ive done all i can do with the damage dampeners. if i mess around any more he wont do any damage at all with supers that look so major. Especially the revenge supers. for example Vyns Kim. one standing straight super kick takes almost half your life and we he chains into another super you are near finished. depending on who i used. The supers have priority because i mapped it behind out how pots geese or vyns ken and kim was. good timing and youre roasted. some of my supers if you havent noticed yet it if you do them late you can get hit out of it and can be punished. Like the super burning tackle and lvl 1 over shift buster wolf. The high level 2 & 3 supers have GGXX priority on purpose. Its either you block or dodge. and dont pick KFM because simply hes not built to combat rush down characters like my terry or infinites or for that matter Mr buckus Asura. So again i hope you are not just trying to defeat him but also having fun using him. My terry is like a Shin version. an EX version and a Boss version. not a tame character considering the theme.

because lets be honest. who you rather fight against? Dragon claw? or my terry?  once you get in dragon claws whirl wind of combos its damn there over for you

Actually I agree with you on a lot of this.  In fact what I meant by priority, is that there are some hypers which I would use simply due to the frame rate and the damage they do.  In other words I would place them into tiers of situational usefulness and likely ignore the others except for embarrassing my opponent lol.  I do understand that this is a boss type version and actually like that about it.

Thanks for sharing interest in my terry. the theme is "fun". theres too many mugen characters out there with way worse priority than my lil creation.

I wasnt trying to go for code accuracy. just enough to enjoy the character or combat against something challenging. i see some folks (not you) cry like hes night mare broli or rare akuma  and hes really not that harsh at all haha

I completely understand that.  Everyone makes characters/edits for different settings and parameters.  I don't really find him bad or broken, especially for a first release and him being a boss spec type character.  I hope that my feedback was viewed constructively and not insulting since that was the intent.  Seems to be a lot of sensitivity going on lately lol.  Overall I think he is a great character, and if there were big flaws, I would probably still play him due to how fun he is.

Offline Mach25

• Initiate
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 02:12:13 PM »
No offense taken, I played over 80 matches using him as I do with all characters before posting feedback.  My arcade mode is 30 matches and I ran that twice with another twenty in Coop to make sure there aren't any moves that hit your allies as well since that is pretty common.  Keep in mind this aspect of feedback is personal opinion since there are some games with air recovery and that expect you to use air recovery or get juggled.  There's no way to please everyone with this of course and I wouldn't expect you to.  Personally I don't like launchers which can be used repeatedly but again, it's a personal flavor.  As far as the AI and fighting him, he wasn't that bad, once you begin to see his evasion patterns and learn what he parries most i.e. projectiles.  I have him at level 5/10 on my main game for AI strength.

Again man, stick with your design..

My sentiments exactly, DK. Be true to yourself.
Oh, I forgot to send you a stage and song to go with that batman mod for that true gotham experience. Check your pm.  ;)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 02:31:54 PM »
@mach25: got ya man 8)

@Kazander13:

Respectfully taken on all the feed back man.

Ok i see what you mean on the heavy rising tackle. ill put that on the list to patch lastly also. great catch :)

and yeh his damage balance is that of Buckus Asura in a way. Boss type, shin level if you will. and his Ai tech is that of Pots geese and Vyns ken & kim in ways the deal with rush down, engage and evade. i studied their methods among a couple japanese creators who do good agressive AI. Its rough but hes beatable. youll just have to work for it like in those GGXX games lol

and ill adjust those launcher hits. H punch and H kick. again like i said it was something on first gut not to have that way but i ran with the "in crowd" and tried to have it the same way infinites first terry was and how reza had his way back. but yeh my geyser launcher kick does way more damage than a normal/ just no chip damage.

Thanks for the mature feedback and remember....

medium & weak  kick,

not BACK & weak kick  lol   (jk)

:thumbsup:

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Mach25

• Initiate
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2013, 02:40:36 PM »
"Run with the crowd."
Boy, the stories I could tell you about what happened every time I did that. Please, don't do that; you'll be jacked up darn near every time you do.
No, my friend, you are a trailbazer. Set the standard! Raise the bar!
You are your own man, now embrace it! Whatever you'd really like to have on Terry, implement it! If people don't like it, they can just keep steppin or fix it themselves, capische?
Tell 'im, Terry: :Terry

Offline Kazander13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 07, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
  • Predictabo!
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 02:47:20 PM »
medium & weak  kick,

not BACK & weak kick     (jk)

Yeah I was confused lol.  In my defense, I was going down the move list and the few before that were all B as in back, I just failed to notice the lack of capitalization on the b.  That being said I still felt retarded lol

And yeah I kind of put him with KoF Omega Rugal in terms of priority/damage.  I did laugh when testing his AI against Kamekaze's Epyon, when Terry parried every last projectile in Epyon's Homing Fission lol.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 03:06:35 PM »

And yeah I kind of put him with KoF Omega Rugal in terms of priority/damage.  I did laugh when testing his AI against Kamekaze's Epyon, when Terry parried every last projectile in Epyon's Homing Fission lol.

lol hey man blame pots for that. i used his same AI methods he put out there for parry combat.

a human player can do the same thing. i coded it and tweaked it to be easy like SF3. remember the infamous daigo epic parrying of chun li legs? well you can do that....Hes not broken, hes just open in ways i liked how certain arcade games were lol

But uh....ill give you a challenge use him against Raiden XIII or should i say watch him in watch mode versus him and you see who actually does more damage than whom haha

yes this Raiden 13 (and big bear) by author  (^o^)

(old video btw)

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 03:34:52 PM »
No witty titles
No witty description
Just Legendary Terry, his supers and Stupa's Training character

NOTHING has been altered on either character.

EX moves
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 05:20:03 PM by Darkflare »

Offline gouki%

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 27, 2017, 01:04:38 PM
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 06:18:03 PM »
This character is bad A@# !!! Thanks for the share  :thumbsup:
The true warrior will enter the arena with all his power at the ready!!

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 07:38:10 PM »
This character is bad A@# !!! Thanks for the share  :thumbsup:

thanks man glad you enjoy it so far. im choppin up somethings for the final patch. not much but things i feel count and are worth fixing and not totally nerfing the theme of my shin/EX/boss like version of terry. stay tuned

@Darkflare:

alright these are the kind of videos i want to see and the kind of feedback i wanted. nothing more. why? because its helping me spot stuff. and all though you are not very expressive in getting your point across i get what you did now. why? because i just investigated that hit box situation myself i thought you tweaked and i saw it really does look big with that CTRL+C feature on. I never really used that and im still learnng creation. so i didnt realize that.

To me it looked hella big like i didnt do that because lookin at it bare like this while coding

compared to this by reza.

wave looks small in game but the hit box is crazy huge. so i made the boxes much smaller now.

so anyway i started cleaning up certain things in him. Im not gonna go crazy and totally nerf him [-X but i will clean up hit boxes that look too crazy. and ill keep that feature on more so when i create so i can balance things out with those box sizes.

Future advice in my threads if you gonna talk tech. be clear. not rude. just point out whats what. AND HOW i may be able to fix it. a solution. short rude jabs and awkward vids of folks works doesnt help them. you just make new folks pissed at you for no reason like youre a jerk. Take a hint from cyanide. he sees an error, he technically breaks it down and leaves it up to the creator to fix. if not then thats on them to deal with...

so on that note as a stand up dude ill say thanks for those tech videos and my apologies for gettin heated about that hit collision video earlier thinkin you tweaked somethin.

i only strive to be better as a visionary and nothin more
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:05:18 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 11:29:25 AM »
Kai, you are a cool guy. But DF has some valid points, you should at least take a look at it.

Offline Mach25

• Initiate
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2013, 11:43:46 AM »
Yeah, DK has no problem with the points the guy makes, it's how he makes them, that's the problem.

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2013, 12:51:02 PM »
Given the fact that he seems to think everyone has editted his Terry in their videos against him, I don't think any way I would have pointed them out would have mattered.

Not to mention I don't see how making videos, saying nothing and leaving it all to interpretation is "harsh" or "a problem".

Either way, this is the Varnage fiasco all over again, the best thing to do at this point is leave him be.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2013, 03:41:30 PM »
Kai, you are a cool guy. But DF has some valid points, you should at least take a look at it.

No beef with you cat. but ill hit you later on this. to be frank. the valid points were made in the videos i told him to put here. and even that has a lil story behind it

@DF: either you are going to talk tech and opinions or stop coming in the thread
If i see something useful ill fix it. if its personal preference i may or not change it.
If i see anything rude or offensive. ill have the comment deleted. straight up

all business here

Forum folks viewing and enjoying my terry. im already updating him with fixes here and there. im not changing my ideas or fun character advantages majorly but im focusing on the tech videos that DF posted here. those were helpful and the kind of feedback im looking for. to better my coding.

Im not gonna snap at you all just dont come off rude. express yourself clear. ill try to fix more stuff or i may or may not consider changing somethings that were part of the characters theme.

cheers
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:51:30 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2013, 03:48:20 PM »
 ^^(PM)^ well said Kai.  ::salute::

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2013, 11:09:29 PM »
@DF: either you are going to talk tech and opinions or stop coming in the thread
If i see something useful ill fix it. if its personal preference i may or not change it.
If i see anything rude or offensive. ill have the comment deleted. straight up

all business here
My methods may seem "harsh" and to the more sensitive people they may seem "rude". However, for the most part I go straight to the point and if you can bear with it, I'll make it worth your while.

That said, I did say I would leave you be and I will. But I thought you would be interested in this.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2013, 11:29:55 PM »
interesting video. the juggles i seen earlier i can work on choppin. didnt realize that

the crack shot from weak. to medium to heavy. that stays. its dirty but thats my style of shin for my boss like terry

the juggle of that pop up and crack shoot over and over un intentional. will be fixed

lvl 1 live wire geyser. yeh i thought i fixed that. ill get back to it.

the weak elbow corner juggle. that was crazy. didnt see that or know that was happenin so that will be fixed

as for those Boses geese and lion. Im familiar with those.honestly they are over powered too on the juggles. it was like watchin killer instinct except the damage wasnt harsh. so they are just as rough as my terry IMO

cool vid. and im still fresh at coding

later

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2013, 11:37:15 PM »
as for those Boses geese and lion. Im familiar with those.honestly they are over powered too on the juggles. it was like watchin killer instinct except the damage wasnt harsh. so they are just as rough as my terry IMO
That's playable regular Geese and King Lion, not their boss forms.
And saying they're as rough as your Terry? I beg to differ.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2013, 11:54:34 PM »
That's playable regular Geese and King Lion, not their boss forms.
And saying they're as rough as your Terry? I beg to differ.

i know that. i have em both. that was sarcasm about their long chains of combos. nothing more

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2013, 11:56:20 PM »
You're aware that sarcasm is nearly impossible to detect over the internet, right?

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2013, 12:10:23 AM »
You're aware that sarcasm is nearly impossible to detect over the internet, right?

yep that makes two of us^^

just post any more useful vids i can look at in my thread. my mind is only fixing things for my lil post release here and moving on to what im already working on....thanks

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Mach25

• Initiate
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2013, 01:13:43 AM »
Legendary Terry vs Yang

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar