collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 35845 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 17, 2024, 01:38:42 PM
  • The trend setter
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
« Reply #425 on: June 27, 2012, 11:34:49 PM »
wow in my down sate i missed alot. gotta get up to speed. FREAKING AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!!

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #426 on: June 28, 2012, 03:11:08 AM »
Awesome main title screen that HLoader made, so is the video. Lovin' it!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #427 on: June 28, 2012, 03:22:08 AM »
OH MY GOD YES YES YES!!! :D love it! C:
Every part of that video was good!
This shows us how good we do things!!!

But one think that would be cool ''If'' Possible, that is to use more Anime chars for the screenpack where u select mode! like the girl (don't know who she was) that is there, could stand there when having over let's say Co-Op Story! while another anime character is over the other modes. So that we can give more Anime chars and a better feeling of Anime IMO : 3
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #428 on: June 28, 2012, 03:51:42 AM »
Thanx guys for the comments on the awesome sp beta. Well ninja he already laced that feature in the smaller boxes when you selecting modes there on the right you will see and is in the text box different slide of anime character from their animes from the project only
  Its tight as is like that but the girl tsukuimi is just one of the several that we trying to do an auto fade in and out on its own. Hloader has the code to make that work if can. So with some helps from some of us and him doing some as well it should come together nicely.

There has been many ideas on that part of the so. Some similar some different but i tell you. He has this so on point even with the freestyle stuff he has done. I left him to use any creative ideas he has as well to make shine. Hloader has gone far beyond then what i imagined and trust his skills to the fullest. Definetly stay tuned bros cause he didn't even add in the missing things yet. Yes there is more he been done!
Lol ;) ::salute::

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #429 on: June 28, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »
and there is more...

Hloader laced together the Main Title screen ( press enter)  for the project and the Track has been added to it as well. trust me, its a banger and flows well with the energy of the game.

Hloader.. you are awesome! and there is yet more going into this SP!

To Be Cromtinued....... ::salute::

FUNKY!!  =D>
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #430 on: June 28, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »
and there is more...

Hloader laced together the Main Title screen ( press enter)  for the project and the Track has been added to it as well. trust me, its a banger and flows well with the energy of the game.

Hloader.. you are awesome! and there is yet more going into this SP!

To Be Cromtinued....... ::salute::
Shadaloo Approved! :thumbsup:
But one think that would be cool ''If'' Possible, that is to use more Anime chars for the screenpack where u select mode! like the girl (don't know who she was) that is there, could stand there when having over let's say Co-Op Story! while another anime character is over the other modes. So that we can give more Anime chars and a better feeling of Anime IMO : 3
And Shadaloo Approved! *cough*TerryForArcadeModeIsAMust*cough*

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #431 on: June 30, 2012, 03:06:47 AM »
Hloader has submitted 2 options. mostly the fade in and out feature which was the original design since its not as normally seen as the most used flip style with selecting options and just characters change. he has already put that in there and is in the smaller text box with text in the foreground and scenes from the animes with those characters in it. Terry is actually the Practice mode character option . lol

Adam Blade vs Adam Arclight is the arcade mode screen character option.  This portrait pic with Tsukuimi would fade out  to different anime characters that are within the game only will fade in of sorts.  may still come out flip style. ut he says he can do it. . maybe a total of 7 to 8 of them.

so i have been enlisting some helps from some of us and a cool friend to see if they can help with character pics cropping of high quality like Tsukuimi.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #432 on: June 30, 2012, 04:00:54 AM »
Hloader has submitted 2 options. mostly the fade in and out feature which was the original design since its not as normally seen as the most used flip style with selecting options and just characters change. he has already put that in there and is in the smaller text box with text in the foreground and scenes from the animes with those characters in it. Terry is actually the Practice mode character option . lol

Adam Blade vs Adam Arclight is the arcade mode screen character option.  This portrait pic with Tsukuimi would fade out  to different anime characters that are within the game only will fade in of sorts.  may still come out flip style. ut he says he can do it. . maybe a total of 7 to 8 of them.

so i have been enlisting some helps from some of us and a cool friend to see if they can help with character pics cropping of high quality like Tsukuimi.  :thumbsup:
ok waiting on these images.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #433 on: June 30, 2012, 04:20:01 AM »
ok waiting on these images.

sent

plus... its time to edit the title name of the thread. lol.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project
« Reply #434 on: June 30, 2012, 08:25:31 PM »
This will def be similar to BlazBlue: Continuum Shift for selecting options (I don't mean just Option mode lol).

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #435 on: June 30, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »
This will def be similar to BlazBlue: Continuum Shift for selecting options (I don't mean just Option mode lol).

actually bro yes its similar just different in ways , our anime pics are inside the text box. not outside of it . The main big pic characters will do a fade out fade in while selecting options either automatically or as you go. he is the one handling how to do it , i aint questioning it cause he does beyond awesome work. lol.  i love his personal touch he is adding in and it shows. lol.  The gameplay is not like blazblue in anyway other than we will have "fininishers" in close regards how the Astral Heats are in that blazblue game. Similiar but not exactly. later on it will be more explained how those finishers actually work in ABR as well. :thumbsup:

BB, CS version of the main menu.
(click to show/hide)

shadaloo vid promo ...look at the menu screen. indeed BB influenced with our own spin on it Via Hloader style

great job Shadaloo lives!  ^:)^ ^:)^...., oh yeah bro, i got Camtasia now and learned how to work it a bit. still got to learn more on it. #:-S

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #436 on: June 30, 2012, 09:38:32 PM »
Yeah I definitly see the BlazeBlue influence.

It'd be awesome if you did story cutscenes like BB as well.

Ya know, the cutouts talking that is. Nothing too complicated like a whole animated scene

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #437 on: June 30, 2012, 10:12:06 PM »
Yeah I definitly see the BlazeBlue influence.

It'd be awesome if you did story cutscenes like BB as well.

Ya know, the cutouts talking that is. Nothing too complicated like a whole animated scene

yup bro , its pretty much BB influenced. i like BB stuff. so does shadaloo and others. just didnt want it to be too much of it. lol.

as for those cutscenes in pics you mentioned.....already been on that a year ago bro.  :thumbsup: . Our cool Resource dude in CROM,  Djj4life has already submitted me material for one anime characters story boards. ...Sekirei. plus there will bem same for the other characters. its just finding the right pic pieces and the right quality they either come with or have to be done a bit. The ones that we dont have good ones enough to use... there will be some Improvising....trust me  >:D >:D.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #438 on: June 30, 2012, 10:27:37 PM »
Alright, good to hear. Again (since I think I said this before) good luck dudes  %%-

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #439 on: July 02, 2012, 10:04:53 PM »
Alright, good to hear. Again (since I think I said this before) good luck dudes  %%-

Thanx bro. we will try our best that we can.

already started doing the cropings for thoise Big ports on the character select screen and for the fade in and out on the Game mode select screen. i done 3 so far.  #:-S that stuff is tedious as hell to do but worth it! lol

Offline Alan Joestar

• Spriter
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:May 27, 2015, 04:58:53 AM
    • Email
« Reply #440 on: July 09, 2012, 03:21:43 PM »
The Screenpack looks really good guys im really digging the desing!  :thumbsup:
I Was wondering do you guys have the roster allready defined? Cuse i was thinking about at some point to sprite CVS Seto Kaiba From Yugioh  (my current avatar  :P ) and in case that i did sprite him i was wondering if he would be welcomed in the your proyect guys.

Looking forward to more updates!  :O*D

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #441 on: August 02, 2012, 08:04:55 PM »
just peeped the vid for the screenpack , and i'm like, wow......    :Terry :Terry :Terry :Terry :Terry :Terry :Terry

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #442 on: August 04, 2012, 09:57:06 PM »
thanx guys. alot of credit for that screenpack goes to Hloader and all who are helping with images  being made and others cropped for it in high quality and V-Nix for laying the main foundation in the art style. Rage you are godsend with your skills and i personally admire the skills and thanx a freakin ton for lessons to get the stuff i am doing for it on point.  Thats why i like the crew and contributors on the project, everyone helps where they can.  I bow  ^:)^ ^:)^ my bros!

@ Alan Joestar. not really sure how Kaiba would fit since the main concept is seriously fighting types . lol.  but i say hey man you seriously wanna toss him in for a vote then when the new poll begins for those Unlockable characters then toss your submission in and see if he gets voted in bro.  But yeah the main thing is we want viable fighter types. mostly bare fisted, weapon users, power fighters, magic users like Lina Inverse as an example. No God tier types like Goku or not even gundams. wouldnt fit the flow of the roster. The characters submitted should coincide with how they can all go toe to toe in various ways with each other. the ground rules will be laid out when that time comes. :thumbsup:

Now there is an attention for all those workin on the project and Crom fam. we get to submit our own votes opposite of the fan one first.  ours will be a bit more discreet.  >:D . i say tho when any of the crew and folks submitt characters to be in they would like to see added just take in that it cant be from any of the animes already represented and in unison with the types of characters that i said will work. plus show a pic ( high quality if can) and maybe if can a vid of the character in a good fight scene showing off their stuff. we have some unlockables already sprited and one isnt yet .. :-$ on those for now.  :D

but i already got my own personal submission i wanna toss in....i think its a good one too. lol . been watching the anime for a hot minute.....really good fighting stuff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline iMugenwaka

• Last Login:August 05, 2014, 06:15:58 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
    • Email
« Reply #443 on: September 12, 2012, 07:51:27 AM »
So... When will I be expecting anime battle royal, and all the characters to be released...? XD||

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #444 on: September 12, 2012, 09:49:22 AM »
So... When will I be expecting anime battle royal, and all the characters to be released...? XD||
    8=| I love these kind of Post.The project is very much alive. There are many things being done behind the curtains. So to answer your question They'll be released when there finished.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #445 on: September 12, 2012, 11:12:38 AM »
It's like newcomers are allergic to patience

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #446 on: September 13, 2012, 03:54:46 PM »
It's like newcomers are allergic to patience
Word.

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #447 on: September 13, 2012, 04:02:14 PM »
1 post on the fourm
asking others to hurry up
used spartain emoticon for no obvious reason

if only it was in horrible english
that would really top it off
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline The Bass

• Learning how to code................
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:September 18, 2012, 12:34:14 PM
  • Learning how to code................
« Reply #448 on: September 13, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »
instead of picking on newer users can you guys hurry up? im getting kinda tired of waiting her and want to play the project already............

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #449 on: September 13, 2012, 04:16:33 PM »
oooookayyy. everybody said it better than me.. and in less words!  \-/o

not picking on newcomers but this is a very HUGE project. its VERY VERY much alive as said.  alot of stuff is being worked on slowly but surely cause its ALOT of spriting with characters that not exited as most dont. so just a little patience...ok i am lieing...ALOT of patience. lol. it should be worth it in the end cause alot of good stuff is going into making it a good full game.

trying to make us hurry wont make us hurry. quality before rushed quantity . the best things come with time, patience, learning to make whats good even better and adding in sound ideas that can be made to well for all who want it to enjoy. working on gettin something to show everybody in time .  if it works out right.. you will be even more impatient.  >:D :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat