collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 35845 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
« Reply #400 on: June 22, 2012, 07:12:32 PM »
thanx bros, yes the project is definetly picking up and....

Adam Blade and Bushido Brown are looking pretty good in mugen too.  ::salute:: Kai! for the push bro!

its Time . ::salute::

one small touchup is needed on Busido Brown , plus do his afro color in the right color. lol and shade adam blade's chest and face in better light sourceing and that leg. thats it.

enso bro i am sure people that doing characters on their plate may wanna do them if not then we will find someone if needed. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:42:35 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #401 on: June 22, 2012, 07:57:40 PM »
Again, hot stage Lando & crew!

I just want my brothers of Crom to do well and show the haters they aint bullsh*ttin and the ball is on the roll...
If it wasnt for real life issues n such i think the project would go a lot faster than what it is but Lando has things under control folks ;). things are poppin but at a pace to be done right since its a lot of spriting. It will be worth the wait^^

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #402 on: June 22, 2012, 08:34:58 PM »
Really great edit on Bushido Brown, but can't his hair color be changed to brown? Having that purple color on his afro hair would look like it's Jones of ROTD. Also, Nice touch up on Adam Blade. ;)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #403 on: June 23, 2012, 07:23:10 PM »
im digging terry's second counter and love the tone on the floor for luffy's stage. keep it up my dudes!!   ::salute::

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #404 on: June 24, 2012, 03:01:12 PM »
Again, hot stage Lando & crew!

I just want my brothers of Crom to do well and show the haters they aint bullsh*ttin and the ball is on the roll...
If it wasnt for real life issues n such i think the project would go a lot faster than what it is but Lando has things under control folks ;). things are poppin but at a pace to be done right since its a lot of spriting. It will be worth the wait^^

^^(PM)^ exactly bro , exactly. plus we had to get more people on deck that could help out as well. others have they own projects that came along into our crew and plus with the real life stuff taking president we all been doing what we have to do first and then come back to this hobby we all love. its ALOT of spriting man and that aint no BS! lol. but its well worth it. I am proud of the crew with everything everyone is doing, the support for the anime movement, support for us and the contributions on advices and helps from peoples. Every lil help that we need for things and can get really helps us. The CROM is on it!

I am transitioning from soon this low brow uggh paying job to a better one, moving , saving and doing my parental duties which all come far beyond Mugen. But this is a hobby and labor of love i enjoy and cant wait to get crackin and then we show what we been doing under the radar and in the open to everyone.

a modified Lando saying from old, "Let your Haters be your Motivators and the Congradulators boots your Elevators!"! ....C.R.O.M!

thanx for supporting us and this project everyone and keep on watching! :thumbsup:

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #405 on: June 26, 2012, 10:19:59 AM »
                                               ANIME BATTLE ROYAL SCREENPACK  Beta  Pic Showcase

We wanna thank HLOADER for all the hard work he been putting into this screenpack for a year and it really shows how good he is and how awesome this project is gonna be.  Mad thanx and shoutouts to V-Nix for designing custom Character select screen , Ports, Fonts, Lifebar and Logo designs, mad thanx to C.R.O.M Wolviesam for the VS screen, Luffy stage , C.R.O.M. Mugen- Ninja for Terry Dock stage , Demonkai with helpin me out and showing me some thangs to get the characters i have done and still doing going and ever so thankful for the awesome screenpack maker Hloader for helping out the CROM and lacing this bad boy screenpack to flow well graphically and puttin it all together super tight to look and be ABR Official!  ^:)^ ^:)^ to all. its still gonna get just a few fixes like our custom  ports added to the characters to show in the screenpack and a redo on the intro, but dang that even is super freakin epic! if only yall saw it like i have...and those testers will. :thumbsup:  I also wanna give a huge thanx and much respect to O Illustionsta for the hookup. :thumbsup:

Title screen made by Hloader.
(click to show/hide)

VS screen by Wolviesam and animated a bit by Hloader ( have to see the animation on it...nice!)
(click to show/hide)

Terry's Dock stage from FF2 anime by Mugen Ninja
(click to show/hide)

One Piece - Thousand Sunny- Luffy stage by Wolviesam ( its animated as well!)
(click to show/hide)

both stages have their respective anime soundtracks applied and sounding ever so sweet! There will be and is more to come on stages as well.  >:D

this here is a lil something i am cooking up in the CROM Cave for the Gameplay reveal  that will be coming soon as stuff is down packed.  Just a slight teaser for the style.  >:D ;)
(click to show/hide)

To Be Cromtinued! >:D >:D ::salute:: XD||

This is totally bad@$$. I really wanna play this, Lando. I wanna help too, though. I would help sprite but I'm inexperienced and don't have as much time. That's why I never finished my striker for C.R.O.M. The Game. lol But, again, I really want this when it's done. (Maya Natsume...  :w00t:)
You have my full support!  ::salute::

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »
Wonderful news man, can't wait 2 see the whole thing together!  :o

::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #407 on: June 26, 2012, 11:37:53 AM »
Wonderful news man, can't wait 2 see the whole thing together!  :o

check your Pm here bro.

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #408 on: June 26, 2012, 02:05:24 PM »
 remember that terry vs kim and  fight lol!! thanks for the news and good luck people   ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #409 on: June 26, 2012, 02:17:20 PM »
remember that terry vs kim and  fight lol!! thanks for the news and good luck people   ::salute::

lol you saw kim in the BG ? lol. Mugen Ninja added that cool touch since the stage based on that scene. lol

thanx bro and trust me, i am havin a blast right now.  :thumbsup:

energy is on MAX Level!  :o :D ::salute::

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #410 on: June 26, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »
@ lando : yeah your stage took me back to when i saw that cartoon for the fist time!! wish there was a krauser in the background waiting for the ambush lol just kidding

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #411 on: June 26, 2012, 07:18:52 PM »
                                               ANIME BATTLE ROYAL SCREENPACK  Beta  Pic Showcase

We wanna thank HLOADER for all the hard work he been putting into this screenpack for a year and it really shows how good he is and how awesome this project is gonna be.  Mad thanx and shoutouts to V-Nix for designing custom Character select screen , Ports, Fonts, Lifebar and Logo designs, mad thanx to C.R.O.M Wolviesam for the VS screen, Luffy stage , C.R.O.M. Mugen- Ninja for Terry Dock stage , Demonkai with helpin me out and showing me some thangs to get the characters i have done and still doing going and ever so thankful for the awesome screenpack maker Hloader for helping out the CROM and lacing this bad boy screenpack to flow well graphically and puttin it all together super tight to look and be ABR Official!  ^:)^ ^:)^ to all. its still gonna get just a few fixes like our custom  ports added to the characters to show in the screenpack and a redo on the intro, but dang that even is super freakin epic! if only yall saw it like i have...and those testers will. :thumbsup:  I also wanna give a huge thanx and much respect to O Illustionsta for the hookup. :thumbsup:

Title screen made by Hloader.
(click to show/hide)

Character Select screen with and without ports custome made by V-Nix and Ports added by Hloader.
(click to show/hide)

VS screen by Wolviesam and animated a bit by Hloader ( have to see the animation on it...nice!)
(click to show/hide)

Terry's Dock stage from FF2 anime by Mugen Ninja
(click to show/hide)

One Piece - Thousand Sunny- Luffy stage by Wolviesam ( its animated as well!)
(click to show/hide)

both stages have their respective anime soundtracks applied and sounding ever so sweet! There will be and is more to come on stages as well.  >:D

this here is a lil something i am cooking up in the CROM Cave for the Gameplay reveal  that will be coming soon as stuff is down packed.  Just a slight teaser for the style.  >:D ;)
(click to show/hide)

To Be Cromtinued! >:D >:D ::salute:: XD||

:o 

<_<|...| See you guys in a few months. lol

BTW Lando, you might want to update the first post.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:15:18 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #412 on: June 26, 2012, 09:29:18 PM »
awesome work with the screens and stages, lando!  :thumbsup:
(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #413 on: June 26, 2012, 09:45:06 PM »

<_<|...| See you guys in a few months. lol

BTW Lando, you might want to update the first post.

yeah i will bro. yo....uhhh where do you think your going man? do i have to appoint a temp second in charge while your away bro? ya know we got cells man. lol

oh and thanx guys , that cred really goes to hloader, wolviesam, v-nix and all the crew working on the project.  :thumbsup:  i am still trying to video caspture some of it in motion with hypercam but the stupid thing records laggy and it wont get sound on it. might have to try snag it or camtasia i guess..  :-??

ok first post has been added with the update.  ::salute::
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:56:52 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #414 on: June 26, 2012, 10:30:41 PM »
yeah i will bro. yo....uhhh where do you think your going man? do i have to appoint a temp second in charge while your away bro? ya know we got cells man. lol
I'm going to become a hermit while I play around with this for a while. lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #415 on: June 26, 2012, 10:46:42 PM »
I'm going to become a hermit while I play around with this for a while. lol

:D :D i told you man dis joint was amazing bro! i keep opening it as well and the title and character selct screen track is fire! thanx to Kai on that lookout. ! its fire bro. major fire.  i think we got a cool company style joint on our hands .  still with a few more touchups.....badazz is just a small word.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2012, 10:52:30 PM »
Question though, not that the title screen isn't amazing, but  will the title screen switch between characters or will it just be Tsukuimi? Or will there be more than one title screen option like we originally planned?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #417 on: June 26, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »
Question though, not that the title screen isn't amazing, but  will the title screen switch between characters or will it just be Tsukuimi? Or will there be more than one title screen option like we originally planned?

so far its just Tsukuimi. he might tho implement in the finished product it switching out different characters depending on how much time it will take to make those pics and code all of that in.  well with the extra title screens that was for anyone who wanted to get those just to add in for themselves. like some extras type stuff . they were Low res joints tho while this one is HR and animated.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #418 on: June 26, 2012, 11:22:00 PM »
well with the extra title screens that was for anyone who wanted to get those just to add in for themselves. like some extras type stuff . they were Low res joints tho while this one is HR and animated.
I just meant have the same screen, with different characters like Adam Blade, Lina, Luffy, or Terry.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #419 on: June 26, 2012, 11:32:22 PM »
I just meant have the same screen, with different characters like Adam Blade, Lina, Luffy, or Terry.

yeah thats same thing i meant....in the first line . lol. yeah i am gonna ask him if thats still possible cause the way he has it already animated i am not sure. this is still in beta form and wanted us to see the work he has put in thus far and to get back to him on any new or more ideas that actually can be done. he will still need some stuff from us tho  for him to put in and then he can code it in just right.  i think maybe switchout to 5 or 6 character pics would work just fine. so i am on it to ask him bro. let you know what he says.

hmmm i am not as fast at cropping images, takes me a hot while sometimes depending on the pic but maybe wolviesam or even Rage could give us a hand at some of them for me to present to Hloader?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:50:21 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #420 on: June 27, 2012, 01:25:30 AM »

And yes R@ce, I stole the beginning "CROM" from that stupid song you made. lol Still makes me laugh whenever I listen to it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:43:46 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #421 on: June 27, 2012, 02:16:07 AM »
YOOOO that vid is great man on the progress. hope people like so far the look of the screenpack beta. still going to dfo more work on it  and i already Pmed Hloader on that title screen characters fading in and out feature., we may have to do the cropping for the characters and just send him the files and see whats crackin. but def waiting on his reply back to the feedbacks i have given to him on what things can be done and what changes are going to be made before he finishes it off.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oh man i  :DxDie on the R@ce voice on the begining with the CROM sig! yeah Thanx for that R@ce....see bruh you contributed without even lifting a dang finger ....or thought you would by trying to roast us! lmao! The Crom knows how to turn a funny thing into a positive work piece bro.  ^:)^ to you R@ce , King of Patches!  :D

next up i think can roll for the next set of stages will be Slayers stage, Scryed Stage, Toph stage and Adam Blade stage.  I am still drawing up that Rob Lucci stage on my days off.  i need to find the pieces i need to make it look just like it did in the anime episode as close to it as can.  Wolviesam been doing some good cool work telling me things and Ninja with his basic startup tut for me to follow. Wolvie spot me some better rips a lil while ago so that Slayers stage should get a good workin for your Lina , Zuuma silva silva and whoever does Naga soon as well.  :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #422 on: June 27, 2012, 05:13:10 PM »
well well well..Ol R@ce crom jokes served its purpose anyway right into the plan! lmao  :D

Good looks to R@ce on that! It fit right with the video lol
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #423 on: June 27, 2012, 10:21:09 PM »
and there is more...

Hloader laced together the Main Title screen ( press enter)  for the project and the Track has been added to it as well. trust me, its a banger and flows well with the energy of the game.

Hloader.. you are awesome! and there is yet more going into this SP!

To Be Cromtinued....... ::salute::

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
« Reply #424 on: June 27, 2012, 11:13:52 PM »
Awe vid shada bro  :o...... and wuddaaaa outstanding Screen Pack by Hloader dudes. :thumbsup:

Luffy stage at 60% yet, plus that  stage by Mugen-Ninja really rocks.  :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat