collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 35842 times)

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
« Reply #325 on: October 14, 2011, 04:38:07 PM »
honestly if people thought it was hentai, you would have a much bigger audience, NOT THAT I'M CONDONING IT

games such as a hentai fighting game have been... succesful, look up the game "battle raper" at your own risk
(I HAVE NOT PLAYED THIS, I HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT VIA MACHINIMA)
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #326 on: October 14, 2011, 04:51:11 PM »
You're right Lando. I just observed the real picture by saving it. I was wrong about this Hentai thingy and now I realized the skirt. Please excuse my eyes for viewing. I was in a bad eye contact when I looked at it without saving it. Now that I saved it, I realize of what you said. It's not Hentai. It's a normal sprite with a skirt. Nothing wrong 'bout it though. I want to say I'm sorry for saying that kind. Maybe I wasn't thinking right. Also, sometimes I don't straight up on myself. Plus I don't think before I say. I apologize, bro. o.O#

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #327 on: October 16, 2011, 11:31:41 PM »
Hi People I'm Mugen-Ninja, most of u know me from CROM, but you guys who does not, I am a stage creator and I just wanted to give a picture of a stage, U know who the owner of the stage is  ;*))

Also a salute to celebrate ABR's First Stage Finished  :w00t:  :w00t:

Hope you like the Preview, When the stage ever will be released is up to my bro Lando  ::salute::
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #328 on: October 16, 2011, 11:54:46 PM »
Awesome stage Ninja. :thumbsup: Played around with it a bit earlier. I love having behind the scenes benefits. ;D

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #329 on: October 16, 2011, 11:58:57 PM »
 ::salute:: ninja! awesome work. :w00t: :w00t: :thumbsup:

shadaloo about pm you another behind scene benefit for the stage  >:D :thumbsup:

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »

Love how the stage is based on where Kim and Terry fought in one of the movies.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #331 on: October 17, 2011, 12:05:48 AM »
Thanks you guys, hopefully next will be Bushido Brown stage, but I'm very bad when it comes to houses, any tips on what I can use for Brown's house? would be much appreacheated, Grass and the rest I have good Ideas of, but House.. help  ;D

And @GatlingPunchRalf
Yes it is based on that scene ^^, glad you noticed  :cool
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #332 on: October 17, 2011, 12:07:28 AM »
And @GatlingPunchRalf
Yes it is based on that scene ^^, glad you noticed  :cool
Recognized the dock and Kim standing in the background was a dead giveaway to me.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #333 on: October 17, 2011, 12:11:47 AM »
YEP RALPH!  :D

most of all stages will be based on the characters shows. so expect to see some familiar locations as best can be done with a CROM MUGEN NINJA twist.  :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #334 on: October 17, 2011, 08:10:35 AM »

You are SOOOO f**king amazing with that stage!!!  :o I wonder if it's animated? And are you sure that stage is fully complete? I'm becoming speechless about this. But... super tight job on that!!! :thumbsup: Enso Approves.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #335 on: October 17, 2011, 08:54:38 AM »
Sorry to dissepoint Enso, but we are waiting for Wolviesam to animate the last part to make it even better  ;D
But u are a loyal crom bro to me and the others, u want to try it?? just ask (Only Enso Got This Right ATM)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #336 on: October 17, 2011, 11:20:40 AM »
the official first ninja of CROM works fast and does a great job. :w00t: ::salute::

oh yeah, showed the stage to my son and nephew ( voices of terry jr.) and they approve x 10 bro. ^:)^

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #337 on: October 17, 2011, 11:59:47 AM »
Woow really? thats insane, but yeah I'm glad u all appreacheate my work hehe

And This is and Alpha preview on one of the other characters stages (I guess since we are showing chars, why not also a little showing on Stages? Guess some like to see that)

I will try to fix some stuff if necessery, hehe remember only Alpha for now  :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2011, 07:58:29 PM »
The door, the stairway, the windows, and the bushes look great except the house looks too tall. I wonder. You can find a stage of the house just like the Mugen Simpsons stage.

Mind you make a stage for Scar?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #339 on: October 17, 2011, 08:12:12 PM »
The door, the stairway, the windows, and the bushes look great except the house looks too tall. I wonder. You can find a stage of the house just like the Mugen Simpsons stage.

Mind you make a stage for Scar?

its an alpha enso....he said that and will keep doing touch ups. i already saw what more he has done since he shown this one.

as for Scar getting a stage dont worry, he will. I want the first 10 characters nd some stages going for a future gameplay preview. hopefully Scar will have some progress by then to show off. patience bro, plus i am getting ideas for stages to be made based on locations from ther animes. i got one in mind for scar.  Silvas Lina Inverse will be the next one then Antmans Vash the Stampede. Silva if you have any ideas for the stage let me know bro.

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #340 on: October 18, 2011, 05:05:20 AM »
Sorry about it. And I thought it was a final result. How could I forget. Well. It sure looks nice though. I still love the way you do it, Ninja!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #341 on: October 20, 2011, 07:50:52 PM »

WOW Ninja !!! Your stages are looking awesome. Great job bro !!! Very Cool !!! Great addition for the project !!! :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #342 on: January 12, 2012, 11:12:17 AM »
Well to keep in updating on the ABR project. this is just a graphical layout i done for anyone who does get the game when its done lol. i was making myself some personal cd sleeves  cause i am gettin a bigger size cd to hold it ( other than a sizeable flash card.) i did these awhile back and just updated the one with the new logo design done by V-nix and as well his old design that is still in game as well.

updated one with new logo:
(click to show/hide)

other version with old logo and more characters.
(click to show/hide)
sorry for it being so huge. lol . i plan on putting some other characters in the new one. after ABR is released i will get a psd for download . I am now editing Terry to do a new version of the Power Wave as a hyper based on the anime fight between him and Jamin. Plus i am updating jamin's look a lil bit since i got better at spriting and will have a lil something on him with Terry in an intro with his son when they faceoff.  :thumbsup:. Big thanx to Nestor , Manic and Li Kun for all the lessons and Danownsall for that CVS conversion tutorial.. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #343 on: January 13, 2012, 01:09:11 AM »
The updated one looks pretty neat on the CD label! BTW That spelling is supposed to be Elecbyte, not Electbyte.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #344 on: February 04, 2012, 07:03:48 AM »
lol yeah i messed that up. but will be fixed way before time to give it out.  :thumbsup:

well here is Adam Blade revamped from previous ones done , not ever shown this before .  now he has a base sprite for to be done in oves. plus gonna do more lil tweaks to make him a bit more cleaner in spots.  Me and Shadaloo Lives are gonna tag team on this bada$$ anime dude. so look forward to seeing him in the future more and in motion.  ::salute::

here are 2 slight animation tests i did to get his forehead Byakugou crystal to do a cool shining effect. i am not good with those yet but trying. might need to find a cool animator for that with a better fx. ;D

The Byakugou lil animation Test.

Test #1

Test #2

the thing is the frame rate. one is faster. but i think i need some better fx style for it. :-??

Offline Axel Foley

• That Guy...
  • Infinity Deviant Artist
  • Last Login:January 31, 2022, 10:16:04 PM
  • (C.R.O.M. Intern)
« Reply #345 on: February 04, 2012, 08:45:20 AM »
I think both animations look great because of that amazing sprite. The slower one seems more "natural," but the quicker one is easier to notice. Maybe find a median speed between the animations, or choose whichever one you like more?  :-??

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #346 on: February 04, 2012, 09:08:26 AM »
I see you had improved a lot on the edits, Lando.
Congrats

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #347 on: February 04, 2012, 09:17:00 AM »
lol thanx bro.

well this is the way i seen it in the anime , it happens when he does his "memorized" move. which will work differently in the game cause he can memorize Needless abilities. so imma have him memorize their health and maybe take a small portion of it as a hyper since some of the characters dont have actual power and use guns and he dont. :-?? still playin with some ideas tho. I know i cant pull off that feat with how Acey done with his rogue getting abilities.  ^:)^ to that cause it is alot of code work man, tons. lol.

here is that vid with the shining effect that i wanna nail somehow. plus he will do this in some intro's with a few of the ladies at that one part afterwards. :DxDie

i have to make a few more sprite adjustments , especially on his coat at the collar and on the right arm ( his right) and maybe a few other spots for shading but not too much i figure. i hope i got him close as i can to his anime look. wasnt too hard but was some dang work i tell ya. lol.  had to use new head and some mean scratch spriting in alot of areas too. ( secretly tryin to buff up my scratch spriting skills to get pretty good with it lol) . since me and shadaloo lives are bug Needless fans we both gonna workout some stuff with him. i already have his movelist sorta completed as well  for moves sets and can do more stuff on him now as we go since i resprited him all over again. #:-S . wanna prep him and few other characters in the project for the vid that will preview in something.  ;) ;*)) >:D

@ O Illustionsta - thanx my friend, trying to keep getting better at how i wanna do sprites. practice and more practice. ( feel like Nestor , Li Kun and Manic done drove this into my brain forever now  :D )

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #348 on: February 04, 2012, 10:16:22 AM »
Bad*** look on AB! Super tight! But don't know which flash fits the most. Anyway, splendid so far. =D>

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: February 04, 2012, 10:45:57 AM »
Thanx bro enso . i appreciate the comment bro. :thumbsup:

yeah like Axel said , have to find a cool middle ground for the animation for it. i think i might got an idea on how i can do it and make it blink a couple times when fully in shine. i figure at least try that  ;D :-??.  Right now on Blade i got 2 animations  for an intro ( one shown below is not done yet) , his stage music various voice rips and working to get some basics done as it goes. At least now i got his look more solid to to be worked from. :thumbsup:

plus i have already finished an animation in that stance for him to say something wise a$$ ( as he always does in the anime lol)) to another character - Hungry Wolf Terry! as part of an intro bewteen them both.. plus imma lace an cool intro ( maybe to go with it and will show it when i am done making it in a gif )with a Clash!

Little Boy flame fist vs The Burn Knuckle fist! gonna have to make an animation for it , something close to what Demonkai has in his avatar.  :D :thumbsup:

just got some ideas frm Shadaloo Lives on what we can do to make him memorize other characters moves. neat Idea Shadaloo. Shadalando tag team ! :D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:59:19 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat