collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 35842 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
« Reply #200 on: February 02, 2011, 02:07:26 AM »
Ultimate Power Wave Hyper animation without the fx. still gonna do some more work on this and spice it up a bit more.  I want more intensity to it.  Thanx Kai , i got to get my FF workin man so i can get away from using the gimp , mines is acting shady on me. :-??

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: February 02, 2011, 06:57:14 AM »
Ultimate Power Wave Hyper animation without the fx. still gonna do some more work on this and spice it up a bit more.  I want more intensity to it.  Thanx Kai , i got to get my FF workin man so i can get away from using the gimp , mines is acting shady on me. :-??

Question: if this is older terry, why not convert MOTW terry to CVS? cause, TBH, he looks like he's homeless now. :P

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: February 02, 2011, 07:22:49 AM »
lol you see homeless , i see battle torned terry. if he was homeless the hat would be on the floor with change in it lol just kidding :)

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: February 02, 2011, 11:53:42 AM »
Question: if this is older terry, why not convert MOTW terry to CVS? cause, TBH, he looks like he's homeless now. :P

Homeless? i got ripped jeans and i aint homeless?  :D . nahhh i didnt want to use that Terry at all from Motw. it wouldnt fit the theme cause that terry is from Game timeline , i am doing more the Terry from the animes. I actually even favor more terry with the hat. Like Jodafro said , its the more battle torn look i am going for  with the ripped jeans.
plus its about having a different style and look of terry than all the terry characters out there. i have 2 looks for him already set so either way they are gonna have the look standout and some gameplay standout.  :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #204 on: February 02, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »
lol you see homeless , i see battle torned terry. if he was homeless the hat would be on the floor with change in it lol just kidding :)

word! lol straight NY 8th ave style with the pop lockin kids dancin next to em :D

@Lando: different is good. the battle torn look is cool. hell terry looked like he was wasted in the anime FF 2 also when he was drinkin on the bench in the park and whipped out the dudes messin with em so it makes sense on the Anime tip. i see where ya going ;)
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 17, 2024, 01:38:42 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #205 on: February 02, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »
on a scale of 0 to 100. my like fir terry is 0 by this character design pushed that to a 10/100. In other words words your doing a good job her. i like your design better then the original.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2011, 04:25:46 AM »
lol Thanks Rage and peeps, i will definetly be layin hard into the version of Terry and have him very different from what people are used to with him. he will play closer to the anime ways of terry. his moves are quite different in some aspects in the fx and even a few of the moves. Most hypers will reflect the anime version strictly.  he will retasin some of the basic cvs style attacks and some specials  but some will change. Like he doesnt have a power dunk in the anime, so imma change that into some closer to what he does do in the aimne Fatal Fury 2 and of course with some Lando33 touch to it.  Even his crackshot ( not crackshoot) will be slightily different but just with a lil added fx in there like in the FF3 movie he does. So i will just say he will be a different Terry but still retain some familiar traits. :thumbsup:

next thing up after other basic animations are done will be to resprite up Terry Jr. ::salute::
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 04:31:08 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2011, 07:07:58 PM »
I made a new standing animation for lina:

Its not finished yet I still need to touch up a couple things but whatever.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline HQ

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 08:20:52 AM
« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »
well...I have rushed 14 pages full of  :-@ now...so where is actually the progress?  /:O

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #209 on: February 03, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »
o.O# *insert spraycan*

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #210 on: February 03, 2011, 10:21:51 PM »

NICE!!!!

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2011, 01:01:40 AM »

:O*D

This is pretty bangin so far. cool job. haha she reminds me of a waku waku 7 Char.
takes dedication to sprite from scratch

Keep the progress going folks. better to not rush than feed
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 03:54:08 AM by DeMoNk@I »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #212 on: February 04, 2011, 01:55:22 AM »
well...I have rushed 14 pages full of  :-@ now...so where is actually the progress?  /:O
/:O uhh what do you expect to see of an early work in progress project by chance, there is plenty of things ....ohhh right, you want us to hurry and rush our  stuff so you can nick pick... or maybe copy paste?  oh wait better yet, you dont wanna wait to see good quality, instead you rather see dull, drab, corny stuff and DL a character not even worth playing and then come back and say, you should have taken you time with this character!

uhhh thats why we taking our time to do it RIGHT and not rush to do it WRONG!  :D :D. So this helps us keep all the ..
(click to show/hide)
 Away  but they will come when they want to. just know homie, trying to put out too much progress without doing quality work and trial and error , rushing things and just shove out stuff will result in alot of BOOOOOOOOO's! we dont want those, we want YAAAAYS! :w00t: spo rest ya heels my friend, it all will come in due time, when we are ready to show the good progress. :thumbsup:

edit: cool workin on a new stance Silva silva, I know when you got it the way you want it, it will be Just right for Lina bro :thumbsup:.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 02:28:16 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2011, 02:52:58 AM »
Good work on the Lina sprite Silva-silva. I'll be working on Naga later on. I won't start on Naga until I finish up with a few animations. Right now I'm working on the forward walk animation for Scar. I'll give out surprises in this topic. ;)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2011, 10:16:26 AM »
Yeah, I like Lina sprites too!   :)
She looks more 3D; she looks unique and cool.

(click to show/hide)

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2011, 10:25:31 AM »
Yeah, Silva told me that he was gonna do it seperatly cause it was hard to make. Don't worry, He's gonna do it.

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2011, 10:33:14 AM »
Yeah, Silva told me that he was gonna do it seperatly cause it was hard to make. Don't worry, He's gonna do it.
Oh, thank you for telling me that, Whiplash!
She looks fantastic, and she will be awesome with her cape!  :)

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

Offline HQ

• Initiate
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2011, 08:22:07 AM »
/:O uhh what do you expect to see of an early work in progress project by chance, there is plenty of things ....ohhh right, you want us to hurry and rush our  stuff so you can nick pick... or maybe copy paste?  oh wait better yet, you dont wanna wait to see good quality, instead you rather see dull, drab, corny stuff and DL a character not even worth playing and then come back and say, you should have taken you time with this character!

uhhh thats why we taking our time to do it RIGHT and not rush to do it WRONG!  :D :D. So this helps us keep all the ..
(click to show/hide)
 Away  but they will come when they want to. just know homie, trying to put out too much progress without doing quality work and trial and error , rushing things and just shove out stuff will result in alot of BOOOOOOOOO's! we dont want those, we want YAAAAYS! :w00t: spo rest ya heels my friend, it all will come in due time, when we are ready to show the good progress. :thumbsup:

edit: cool workin on a new stance Silva silva, I know when you got it the way you want it, it will be Just right for Lina bro :thumbsup:.

No no. that's not what I want. I am all for quality work and in my opinion creators should take their time and not be rushed by others. What I meant was, that is weird to see a thread of like 15 pages now with just 3-4 sprites in it. That's actually more like a Discussion Thread rather than a WIP Thread to me. There is no visible progress in here and therefore I wondered what this thread is all about. Imho a WIP Thread should be started if there is actually something to show. Nevertheless I wish you all the best for this project  ;D

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2011, 09:09:15 AM »
You skip right over silva silva's posts?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 09:41:26 AM by -Whiplash- »

Offline HQ

• Initiate
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2011, 02:04:34 PM »
You skip right over silva silva's posts?

You mean that one 3-4 frames standing animation, that is obviously not finished...? One single animation is not the progress someone would expect in 15 pages of blabla.

Please do yourselves a favour and learn from the best creators and actually START working on your creations, rather than writing about them. Look at zvitor, wucash or others that tend to only post when they got something to show.

My words arent meant aggressive or insulting in anyway, but I noticed everytime such big projects are advertised via phrases like:
"Mugen is about to change up and 2011 is here and time to come out and show ya skills for those who havent." they tend to vanish after a while, with no progress being made. As said, I wish you all the best with it, the courage, the verve to keep improving & working on your dream.

I have worked on bigger projects than this, if it was for university or private art - projects, i experienced that talking about it wont fasten anything.

therefore i can just repeat a quite famous quote of Nike:

" JUST DO IT! "

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2011, 02:56:21 PM »
You mean that one 3-4 frames standing animation, that is obviously not finished...? One single animation is not the progress someone would expect in 15 pages of blabla.

Please do yourselves a favour and learn from the best creators and actually START working on your creations, rather than writing about them. Look at zvitor, wucash or others that tend to only post when they got something to show.

My words arent meant aggressive or insulting in anyway, but I noticed everytime such big projects are advertised via phrases like:
"Mugen is about to change up and 2011 is here and time to come out and show ya skills for those who havent." they tend to vanish after a while, with no progress being made. As said, I wish you all the best with it, the courage, the verve to keep improving & working on your dream.

I have worked on bigger projects than this, if it was for university or private art - projects, i experienced that talking about it wont fasten anything.

therefore i can just repeat a quite famous quote of Nike:

" JUST DO IT! "

Now I see your point with expecting to see more with 15 pages of posts, but I can say for the most part I have tried to keep on track with getting it done. But with that being said I could not work on me wips as much as I had hoped. Last weeks I had exams and now I'm starting a new term at school so I dont really have the time to work on lina and zuuma enough to have major progress.
So If you will wait I will try to finish animations and such.

Edit: I checked my posts and out of the seven times I posted in this topic five are relevent..
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:07:29 PM by Silva-silva »

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2011, 06:37:42 PM »
Well here is some new recent work for the ABR project and informations on contributors as well.

Team/Contributors List...so far.
Here's a list of Team and contributers (testers, made something for the project , side assissts and or giving helps and advice) to the project:by Shadaloo Lives

Lando (duh)
Shadaloo Lives!
V-Nix
M.E.T.A.L.G.E.A.R.
What's-his-face Ex ( Demon King Ex)
Skeletor Ex
Hloader
Wolviesam
Enso
Fatalfreak
Jodafro
Rage
Malik
Silva-Silva
Bronx38bornme
Axel Foley
Demon Kai
Mr Infinite/Mr. Mugen
Vyn
Antman
Manolostyle
Redz
Manic
Taskmaster
fer619
Li_kun
Nestor
Djj4life
LunaG

sprite works more or less in complete look for the project

Taskmaster edit of Maya Natsumi
]

Taskmaster and Fatal Freak sprites of Tsukiumi from Sekirei

Fatal Freaks sprites of Vampire Hunter D, Musubi and animation of Musubi

Musubi Test running animation

Silva Silva Lina Inverse with different pallettsand animation stance gif.

New ABR Character Select Screen with small inbox portraits of roster. designed by V-Nix and being coverted and done by Hloader
(click to show/hide)

Maka Alburn from Soul Eater and Yagyu Freesia by Fatal Freak
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Scar from Full Metal Alchemist with an additional Pallette look  by Enso
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Bushido Brown with smart pallettes by Shadaloo Lives
(click to show/hide)

and New Memeber Antman and his Vash the Stampede sprite.
(click to show/hide)

I will be updating this thread with more content as it comes. we are working on characters and really trying to get things going but at a good pace so we can do them all justice.  The stages soundtrack is all but one track left to get and complete. Stage/character music will be consisting of original soundtrack music from the characters respective anime shows as well , i have done with some having minor adjustments and others remixes and fusions.the character select screen track is done as well as the title screen is done. I have gotten both of those. if i can make a sampler sheet for people to hear a small sample of the tracks i will def see about it later on. well fans and peoples keep ya eyes on this and the sprite test thread for new stuff from time to time as we will post when we can to keep yall filled in. Hope i covered everything so far.  ::salute:: ::salute::

Hail CROM! ::salute::

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:48:21 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: March 28, 2011, 06:55:43 PM »
wow you guys ae going in hard body on this!!   ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2011, 07:23:44 PM »
wow you guys ae going in hard body on this!!   ::salute::

Most definetly bro. if you wanna go in Hard on something and its new and different kinda fan project, then ya go in and try to do it justice. IKts good to have cool crew and contributors and fellow friends in mugen helpin out and doing great work in all areas. ::salute::

to the CROM Jodafro! ::salute:: XD||

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2011, 07:31:51 PM »

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie sorry kai got me on this one hahahahaha

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat