collapse

Author Topic: Am I getting haunted?  (Read 1419 times)

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 23, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
    • Email
Am I getting haunted?
« on: April 26, 2010, 12:46:26 PM »
Lately weird things are happening at night like things falling down water sinks going on by themself. I'm having trouble sleeping I feel like something is watching me and I keep having sleep paralysis issues where I wake up see a shadow of person and Not being able to move. Is there a chance of me being haunted? Or is it all in my head. Has anything like this happen to you? I just wounder cause I was talking to my sister about this and she told me even scarier things that happen to her, like once she woke up and herd someone crying outside and that whatever it was would not stop unless a car would pass. She also told me that she would wake up with bruises on her legs and which she felt like something was grabbing her legs. I saw does bruises and you could trust me she was not lying. I don't know what to do any help?  @^@

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Re: Am I getting haunted?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »
Lately weird things are happening at night like things falling down water sinks going on by themself. I'm having trouble sleeping I feel like something is watching me and I keep having sleep paralysis issues where I wake up see a shadow of person and Not being able to move. Is there a chance of me being haunted? Or is it all in my head. Has anything like this happen to you? I just wounder cause I was talking to my sister about this and she told me even scarier things that happen to her, like once she woke up and herd someone crying outside and that whatever it was would not stop unless a car would pass. She also told me that she would wake up with bruises on her legs and which she felt like something was grabbing her legs. I saw does bruises and you could trust me she was not lying. I don't know what to do any help?  @^@

You're not the only one that's haunted. Lately, I've been seeing the future, and it's freaking me out. My future shows possibilities of having an adopted sister in the family.

I'd like to know how frequently you sleep first. And also what position you sleep in.

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »
I know right? Is been latley.... Like I seach sleep paralysis on yahoo questions and theres so many coming from march-april. I'm worried for my sister cause her friends are having dreams of her dying which to me it's like WTF? Like the day of 4/20 one of her friend dreamed that she died and some party, then that same they another chick calls her to see if they could hang out and she was like I an not going out today. So I though that was some kind of hint to the future. The first night i couldn't sleep probably around 5 am I went to sleep. Latley I been forcing myself to belive theres noting I even took drowsy medicine I sleep facing my wall to the side or sometimes I hug my baby.

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 08:14:18 PM »
I know right? Is been latley.... Like I seach sleep paralysis on yahoo questions and theres so many coming from march-april. I'm worried for my sister cause her friends are having dreams of her dying which to me it's like WTF? Like the day of 4/20 one of her friend dreamed that she died and some party, then that same they another chick calls her to see if they could hang out and she was like I an not going out today. So I though that was some kind of hint to the future. The first night i couldn't sleep probably around 5 am I went to sleep. Latley I been forcing myself to belive theres noting I even took drowsy medicine I sleep facing my wall to the side or sometimes I hug my baby.

You must be having some migraine, so it's just your head. And it may not be a normal one. Look, whatever you do, make sure your sister doesn't attend any parties until May 1st. Don't overdose on that medicine too. There's a possibility that you may indeed have sleep paralysis. And maybe me too.

Give me some time to prepare some questions you'll have to answer.

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 08:33:54 PM »
i had those dreams too where my eyes is open and i cant move and i see a shadow as well. i even heard it laugh at me!! but i yelled but my mouth did not open and i struggled to wake up. on the scientific side, i researched it and was told by a reliable source at work that it's the subconscious that is awake so you would see things not there and your active part of your brain is still sleeping to explain your "delusions". but if we all see someone there so its no mere coincidence. im not yelly freddy kreuger lol but something is going on. I'll look into this a lil further.......

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 08:35:29 PM »
Here are the list of questions I've prepped up for you, ratmon:

1. How often and how long do you sleep for?

2. Have you had any lucid dreams?

3. Are you stressed at certain parts of the day?

4. Have you been experiencing any hallucinations? Did these hallucinations terrify you in any way?

5. Have you had any nightmares that included any of your loved ones?

6. What is the longest activity you spend time on? Does this activity fatigue you?

7. Did you feel nauseated at one time? How often does this happen?

8. Have you had any mental issues in particular? Have you also experienced any mental images?

9. Do people understand you when you speak?

10. Has your eyes been blurry once? Have you lost focus at one point in time?

11. Lastly, is there anything that has changed your life all of a sudden?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Answer whatever you can. I wish you and your sister well.

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 08:50:07 PM »
yeah stuff like that happens to me all the time, every day i wake up with new injures
im always seeing stuff no one else notices, ive pulled out weapons against stuff i saw out of the corner of my eye (p.s. the can be very awkward when theirs nothing there)
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline Fallen_Angel

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:July 04, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 08:53:03 PM »
No you are not getting haunted.

Paralysis sleep, is a common thing, specially in the teen agers, it happens when you sleep and you still have a lot of energy, so your brain still wants to do things, even if your body doesnt. When you are deeply sleep, your body wont react as ususal, so if you wake up, you are not going to be able to move, making you feel, like if someone were holding you, the allucinations happens, because you are still sleep, so you are like dreaming awake......to avoid these, you could make more excercise.

sig made by shullbocka

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 09:10:41 PM »
your no fun
buzzkill
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 09:16:33 PM »
I'm a male age 20 btw
1. How often and how long do you sleep for? i sleep once a day about 6-8 hours

2. Have you had any lucid dreams?  I often do. it pretty enjoyable

3. Are you stressed at certain parts of the day? Yes. My nephews drive me crazy. I don't have a job

4. Have you been experiencing any hallucinations? Did these hallucinations terrify you in any way? Like i said about the Paralysis sleep problem. Also I would like to add that when I get a really bad flu I see thing that are not there and onces I even almost threw myself out of a window (from a hospital) but I didn't really know what I was doing

5. Have you had any nightmares that included any of your loved ones? Lately I can't remeber my dreams sometimes I wake up out of a nightmare and then I forget all of a sudden what the dream was even about

6. What is the longest activity you spend time on? Does this activity fatigue you? I play alot of video games but I don't get stress. Looking for a job and the other hand does.

7. Did you feel nauseated at one time? How often does this happen? I wake up with a really bad taste in my mouth besides that I can't think of anything.

8. Have you had any mental issues in particular? Have you also experienced any mental images? Not that I"m aware.

9. Do people understand you when you speak? Yes, unless I'm talking with my mouth full

10. Has your eyes been blurry once? Have you lost focus at one point in time? Yeah I have

11. Lastly, is there anything that has changed your life all of a sudden? Besides not having a job no..

Also I would like to mention I know what paralysis sleep is and that does explan alot but whats with things moving on there own? I live with my two sis(17&25), mother, spouse(22), nephews, and my five dogs lol and they all have seen things and been present when things fall all of a sudden. And should I take this death dreams seriously?

And I'm not that kind of guy that belives and ghost and gets scared easily.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 09:21:58 PM by ratmon »

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »
Coming from experience, your symptoms are of a normal spiritual haunting, nothing malicious. I live in a house that's haunted, and have dealt with all kinds of ghosts. I've only had to perform one exorcism, and that was for a truly malevolent spirit.
My advice is to try and communicate with whatever is there. I learned a lot when I did it, and most of my hauntings have stopped since. Though a female ghost is a little more reasonable than a male ghost, you should try to communicate anyway you can. I had mine change the volume on my stereo for yes and no, but you should try your own method.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »
@ Fallen_Angel That may be true but it doesn't explain why the sink turns on, i mean it could because of high water pressure but I think more investigating is needed.

@GatlingPunchRalf WHAT ARE YOU THINKING communicating with "spirits" is a very bad thing. I have learned about this stuff from my family who are very spiritual. You may be interacting with something but remember that it can be malice and lie to you. My family has had encounters like that. I'm not trying to kill the fun, just do research. You could open up a door and leave it open, letting in things you could regret later.
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 10:53:04 PM »
I'm a male age 20 btw

1. How often and how long do you sleep for?

i sleep once a day about 6-8 hours

2. Have you had any lucid dreams?  

I often do. it pretty enjoyable

3. Are you stressed at certain parts of the day?

Yes. My nephews drive me crazy. I don't have a job

4. Have you been experiencing any hallucinations? Did these hallucinations terrify you in any way?

Like i said about the Paralysis sleep problem. Also I would like to add that when I get a really bad flu I see thing that are not there and onces I even almost threw myself out of a window (from a hospital) but I didn't really know what I was doing

5. Have you had any nightmares that included any of your loved ones?

Lately I can't remeber my dreams sometimes I wake up out of a nightmare and then I forget all of a sudden what the dream was even about

6. What is the longest activity you spend time on? Does this activity fatigue you?

I play alot of video games but I don't get stress. Looking for a job and the other hand does.

7. Did you feel nauseated at one time? How often does this happen?

I wake up with a really bad taste in my mouth besides that I can't think of anything.

8. Have you had any mental issues in particular? Have you also experienced any mental images?

Not that I"m aware.

9. Do people understand you when you speak? Yes, unless I'm talking with my mouth full

10. Has your eyes been blurry once? Have you lost focus at one point in time?

Yeah I have

11. Lastly, is there anything that has changed your life all of a sudden?

Besides not having a job no..

Also I would like to mention I know what paralysis sleep is and that does explan alot but whats with things moving on there own? I live with my two sis(17&25), mother, spouse(22), nephews, and my five dogs lol and they all have seen things and been present when things fall all of a sudden. And should I take this death dreams seriously?

And I'm not that kind of guy that belives and ghost and gets scared easily.

Alright, thanks for filling those questions out. After all the research I've done, it seems like you have...

ANXIETY.

You're only having the symptoms of Sleep Paralysis, and this shouldn't be much of a problem as long as you can make a change in your lifestyle. The symptoms of Sleep Paralysis that you have would possibly be body paralysis. Your bad flu also serves as a physical reaction to your anxiety, and the best way to deal with it is to cope with the current problem you are facing in your life first. Best example? Unemployment. You've mentioned that a few times while I was overlooking the answers you gave me.

Overall, you're not haunted, you're stressed, even when you think you aren't. Your Sleep Paralysis symptoms can also be associated with REM, or rapid eye movement, for those of you that want to know. REM is natural part of Sleep Paralysis, but it eventually leads to a state of panic from false perceptions (From your story, the "shadow of a person.") Overall, this isn't that much of a problem, since the Paralysis is incomplete at this moment. So you don't have Sleep Paralysis. And you aren't haunted.

Although, I worry about your sister.

Phew, now that was hard to write.

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Wow many thanks Slivern.  ^:)^ And a way stress could haunt you.

@Dead Phoenix- One question though has anyone gotten hurt either mentally or physically doing this encounters and is it only spirits who do things like this or could it be a demon or something? I already fell kind of crazy though.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 07:30:49 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 11:18:48 PM »
This has never happened to me, but a friend of mine lived in an apartment, and he swore on his mother's life every time he told me that there was at least 1 ghost in his room at least once a month. He could even see like the shadow and everything and checked to see if someone was like outside on the ground and maybe the shadow was reflecting or if anything looked like the shadow... nope... He said his mother had seen a few too... This was like up until a year ago too... for like.. years... he didn't know wtf was going on in that apartment at night.

With you though.. I would definitely recommend like talking to someone you know about it or someone that has talked about it with others before.. see what they say.... idk what else to tell you...

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »
@Dead Phoenix- One question though has anyone gotten hurt either mentally or physically doing this encounters and is it only spirits who do things like this or could it be a demon or something? I already fell kind of crazy though.

Not to my knowledge. Spirits or demons can harm. Usually spirits keep to themselves but will let you know they are there. Some want to be left alone and will force you to leave. Demons on the other hand will tourment anyone in anyway. Like Slivern said stress plays a role. Demons thrive on fear, the more you fear the more they have control. My elders say demons will push you to your limits were you want to just end it all. They are more harder to force to leave then spirits. So if you are being haunted be ready because it's not just a walk in the park. You might also be sensitive to things like this.
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Ohsky

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 09:32:07 AM
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 09:09:42 AM »
Lately weird things are happening at night like things falling down water sinks going on by themself. I'm having trouble sleeping I feel like something is watching me and I keep having sleep paralysis issues where I wake up see a shadow of person and Not being able to move. Is there a chance of me being haunted? Or is it all in my head. Has anything like this happen to you? I just wounder cause I was talking to my sister about this and she told me even scarier things that happen to her, like once she woke up and herd someone crying outside and that whatever it was would not stop unless a car would pass. She also told me that she would wake up with bruises on her legs and which she felt like something was grabbing her legs. I saw does bruises and you could trust me she was not lying. I don't know what to do any help?  @^@

Sleep paralisys seems to be quite a normal thing. You see dark figures because it´s a mixed state between being awake and slept so you can still see images that are from dreams, mixed with reality. Don´t worry about it too much.

It could be said that is a mistake the body does on some people, when both mind and body aren´t sinchronized so they don´t awake at the same time.
Open source Custom Sf3 Gouken sprites, in the open source section.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 01:49:55 PM »
All of you calling this sleep paralysis? How does that explain the water turning on by itself & other things. I think ratmom is being haunted

True story, similar things happened to me......

I lived in the same house for years, It was odd but I always kind of sensed something in the one attic space. But that was about it.  After awhile things started happening. Nothing terrible, but if I fell asleep in the living room on the chair I would wake up & hear this little girl crying. I really thought that I was losing my mind from lack of sleep. It's when I was creating Hobgoblin for mugen & I would stay up long hours working on him. One night I woke up to the little girl crying & I looked by the door & I saw a figure. My dog was sitting there staring at it, so I knew he seen it also. I didn't feel threatened at all & my dog was cool with it, just kind of looking at her. Then after that things just seemed to take a turn for the worst. Things would happen as the months past overa course of a year. I would always sprite on the computer in the living room & watch TV. Usually I would just crash on the chair or couch. One night I woke up & the TV was changing channels on it's own. Another night I woke up & the lighter I kept next to my computer was sitting there & it was lit. All this time I kept on feeling a presence around at times & it felt evil. There were times when I would feel it & literally get physically ill. Usually when I felt the presence the dog would also be acting strange, like he was running around looking at something.  The little girl would still cry from time to time also. Then things really got worse. One night while sleeping on the couch I woke up & under the cover there was a " figure " laying next to me. I've never felt something as evil before in my life. But I pressed on the covers & of course it went away. I kind of chalked it up to my imagination & an air pocket in the blanket. Another night I woke up & the computer was making a static type sound & I could hear a voice in the static. Couldn't make out what it was saying. My dog was tripping out & so was I. I went to shutoff the computer speakers & they weren't on. I turned off the monitor & it stopped. This was the beginning of October & the entire month I would wake up & feel something hovering over me on & off. Like I said it felt evil & at times would literally make me physically Ill.

So Halloween rolls around & I was handing out candy, things just felt really odd. Luckily the girl down the streets stopped up. It's like tradition that she always helps me hand out candy. So that was all done & we were just sitting around talking & she just brought something up out of nowhere. I never mentioned anything to her or anyone at the time about what had been going on all year. I didn't want people to think i was nuts...lol But she broughtup that she just feels so much tension in my house. Like there is some kind of struggle going on. So I went into what has been going on over the past year.  We ended up going to her house, which I was glad because I really didn't want to stay there that night. But I think after talking she made me figure out what was going on. I'll get into that later.

Anyway everything was calm for a few days. But about a week later I came home, I could feel something & just felt sick. I felt so sick that I just wanted to goto sleep. So I did. When I woke up sometime later something was hovering over me, I tried to get up & something kept pushing my arms back down. Something that was pure evil. I really thought that I had lost my mind, but my dog was staring up above me  & he was growling & snarling. Somehow I broke free of it's grasp & I grabbed the dog & left. I had bought another house that I was going to use as a rental property & I just went there. I'm the type of person who really doesn't have many fears. But this thing scared the hell out of me. I never went back to live in my old house. I would go during the day & get stuff out of the old house & hope this thing didn't follow me. Everything has been fine at the other house.

That house just sits vacant & haunted. I still get some junk mail there so I just go to throw the mail in the door. What occasionally happens when I open the door & reach in to throw the mail in, the door tries to slam on my arm. Crazy sh*t. I was talking to this girl online who supposedly was a Ghost hunter & she told me about this smudging thing. But after I read up on it, I wasn't going to try it. If I do it wrong & p*ss this thing off, it probably wouldn't be a good thing.

OK, so what was discussed on that night I mentioned? I had these guns that I didn't want in my house. I took them to a buddies house for " safe keeping "  One day I wanted to see something with them & one was missing. Now he knew I wasn't a big gun guy so I really didn't know what was what. But I did  know kind of what was there, & he happened to steal the one gun that I remembered the most. So I fought with him & took all those guns back. Everytime I seen him I would fight with him about that missing gun. Finally one day he had me come over & said here is that gun you were looking for he said that he " accidentally put it with his guns. Yeah right, mine were kept in his basement & he kept all his in the upstairs closet. Anyway all the guns were back my house. The time frame makes sense on when things started happening was when those guns came back & I did keep the guns in a box in the living room closet. Here's where it all makes sense. Remember I mentioned I always felt something in the attic, but it was fine. I think the little girl has been there forever. Now why all of a sudden is she crying? Because when I brought those guns back something was brought back with them & it was evil. Years before all this, my buddy that I had the guns at his house had a friend. He told me the story & I thought it was messed up. But I pretty much forgot about it until this all took place. His buddy was dating this married woman. One day he had a surprise birthday party for this guy at his house. Everyone was there, including the girl that he was dating which was married. I guess somehow the husband found out & showed up at the party. Right in front of everyone he pulled out a pistol & killed that guy at his own birthday party for messing around with his wife.   he may have killed his wife too, I don't remember. But I think when I brought those guns back to my house, an evil spirit from that incident came with them. Because they were killed by a gun, they bonded with one of them to be transported.

One day I was really going to get someone to remove this thing. But there are so many scam artists with this stuff. For the most part, a lot people who have ghosts really don't. it's all in their head & one of these hacks charges $200, claims to be a professional, & comes over to remove them. Since there was really nothing there to begin with & all the indiviuals imagination. The ghost is now gone because in their mind they feel it is gone since believing now in the ghost remover. The problem is I have something real & these hacks aren't going to do anything. So I have to make sure that I get the real deal. I have other things to worry about right now.

So that's my story. Believe it or not. It all did happen.
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 01:59:36 PM »
 =D> I just hope this is not the case for me.

Offline Ununsed-Username

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 08, 2014, 12:22:16 AM
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 02:40:17 PM »
*quote shortened*
I hate to sound like a naive little kid saying this, but I completely belive this story, and your last statement about most people with "ghosts" just have it in their head.

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 03:11:19 PM »
when i was a kid, im sleeping that night then suddenly a black lady with pointy long fingers stabbed my neck, it was painful (really im not kidding) then i look straight i had a big mirror in my room that time... then i saw a black shadow reflecting in the mirror ( i called it spiderman cuz he's like climbing in the wall like spidey does).. but still the long haired black lady still stabbing my neck continues... and i remembered what my mom said to me... that i need to twitch my toe to wake up.. and it really works.. hope that helps you.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 03:16:25 PM »
If its all in ur head then its not a ghost. I don care wat anyone says all human has 6 senses everyone can sense when there being watched or when theres a presence among them weather its a human, animal, or spirit. Like i felt a presence watchin me once turned around it was just a cat... And u can always tell when a spirit is around because in that one spot where da spirit is standing or near it is always chilly or cold. weather da heater is on or not. Oh i remember when i was about 9 or 10 and me my brother and my mom came home late one nite from some where i don remember. But when we opened da door we seen a shadow of a figure and then we seen something run into da bathroom when my mom turned on the light nothing was there. Lol i'll never forget when my mom got hella scared grabbed us and said we gettin da hell outta here.. Recently i had my first case of sleep paralysis i never experienced it until i was awake like i was lookin in my room but i couldnt move at all but at the same time it felt like i was sleep. It was hella weird in my mind i kept tellin myself if i don move or get up imma die and i kept almost falling asleep it was bothering me not bein able 2 move till i finally with all my strength blinked i was able 2 move. lol @ it takin all my strength just 2 blink my eye...

Offline Lord_Waffles

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 16, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
  • For the kingdom!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »
Sleep paralysis is a problem my cousin is going through. Her parents have told me stories about the stuff she's seen and heard. A lot of it sounds like a ghost haunting. Something standing there, movement, and even talking. It can actually go pretty far with one's imagination. Just going with what I've been told. I'm not a doctor in anyway.

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 03:25:25 PM »
im'ma gonna ask a question here...

when i was vacationing on my uncle's house... when i was a kid.
i was with my cousins in the room on a double deck bed,they were sleeping that time,the older sister on top then me and her 2 bros on the lower.
then suddenly i need to pee that time.. i woke up and removing some "magic dust" in my eyes then it appears.. a girl over 15-18yrs old sleeping on the floor she has white pajamas on and has a long hairdo.

that morning i asked my cousins who the hell is it, but they didnt know since the girl is sleeping on the floor, and since they dont have a maid...

Offline Manic

• Cossack's Creation
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 15, 2024, 09:22:40 PM
  • Poot dispenser here.
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 05:42:43 PM »
I've had many ghost experiences before in my life. There's many things like this that happens around in my family and is usually in their dreams relating to my deceased great grandmother telling them to go in peace or something. My mom told me once that when I was younger (like, a baby), I was watching our rocking chair move on its own, which apparently was my uncle who had passed away recently before that time. I also have been told that there's a picture of my cousin blowing out birthday cake candles, and in the smoke is the face of my deceased uncle. There's many other ones that I know of, but can't think of at the moment. Anyways, I doubt that it's sleep paralysis, but it can be an entity in your house causing your problems.. @^@

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal