collapse

Author Topic: robin update  (Read 5967 times)

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
Re: robin update
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2008, 01:29:33 AM »
So, Acey vs Excursion's stance huh?  ;*))

Acey, your stance looks hot. I guess everyone will have to see it in-game and how he transitions from stance to walk back/forth to make a final decision on which one fits best. If the whole character was based off the slimmer look, yours hands down would be a clear winner. :-??

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2008, 03:00:33 AM »
suspens, suspens @-)
 :-$

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2008, 03:54:28 PM »
So, Acey vs Excursion's stance huh?  ;*))

Acey, your stance looks hot. I guess everyone will have to see it in-game and how he transitions from stance to walk back/forth to make a final decision on which one fits best. If the whole character was based off the slimmer look, yours hands down would be a clear winner. :-??

::fight::

:DxDie

Here's my opinion . Acey's stance  should be used . The legs need yo be thickened up a little . Excursion's Bo staff twirl has to be in there . The combination of the 2 makes a perfect animation .  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline esn23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 07, 2023, 02:38:39 PM
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2008, 06:28:57 AM »
Wow nice Robin... I like him a lot... Now Batzarro should make Harley a lot skinner. So when she goes against Robin she doesnt look out of place.  Great job!!
*Note Soon

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2008, 09:56:41 AM »
Now Batzarro should make Harley a lot skinner. So when she goes against Robin she doesnt look out of place.  Great job!!

A. >:-(-|

B. I find it interesting that people keep making these comments about the size of Harley. A good percentage of Harleys sprites are from Jill, and Psylocke whom I never see anyone complain about their size, and Zarro did resize the Mika's to match Jill, and Psylocke.
Apocs punisher is a lot bulkier than Punisher is, but other than a few gripers, everybody loves it.

C. I know youve had a lot of help on your sprites, and at one point wanted someone to do them for you, so you shouldnt really talk.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2008, 10:13:55 AM »
OMG ! There must be something in the air & it must be official " use Punisher as an example for everything week "  :DxDie

You guys both chill out before I start handing out warnings .  8=|

Wait ..........

I'm at the wrong forum to do that  :DxDie  8-}

@ alexziq

I don't really think he ever denied having help with his sprites . As a matter of fact he proudly  posted in his thread that Eclipse is teaching/helping him . So that point is kind of mute .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2008, 10:47:35 AM »
I said my peace, I wasnt looking for a flame battle anyway. Ive grown up a lot as a poster as of recent time.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »
JT, Robin is great, even playing the older beta, the potential is just awesome. I look forward to seeing your updates.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2008, 11:02:26 AM »
Ive got all the animations lined up correct, and fixed the bugs with the Cyborg helper, and added several MvC 2 sparks to him, and 2 of the super batarangs I programmed were too similar so I programed a new move where Robin tosses a ball, and line that ties up P2. i also updated the Superjump.  I hope I can get a more solid beta out by late July. After that Jason has plans for some other new stuff.

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2008, 11:09:34 AM »
OMG ! There must be something in the air & it must be official " use Punisher as an example for everything week "  :DxDie

Fair Warning : Off-topic Punisher referencing 9/10 times leads to "Warnings", so watch those tongues fingers people.

:lies:  :DxDie

Just joshing, but seriously I'm undecided on the winposes myself. I agree if there was a way to use Ex's Twirl and Acey's stance and pivol (minus the boot issue, which appearntly, i'm over-looking cause I still don't see it) It would make for a interesting stance for Robin. Keep up the good works guys. Interested in the final tally.

-"aPoC."

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »
 >:-(-|

That should be a new catch phrase " 9 out of 10 people who use Punisher as a reference end up with warnings "  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

alexziq I guess it is your lucky day you are the 1 who didn't .  :DxDie

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »

Fair Warning : Off-topic Punisher referencing 9/10 times leads to "Warnings", so watch those tongues fingers people.

:lies:  :DxDie

Just joshing, but seriously I'm undecided on the winposes myself. I agree if there was a way to use Ex's Twirl and Acey's stance and pivol (minus the boot issue, which appearntly, i'm over-looking cause I still don't see it) It would make for a interesting stance for Robin. Keep up the good works guys. Interested in the final tally.

-"aPoC."

That s the idea :P
AND to acey thanks it s always good to receive congratulations and the final shouldn t disappoint. XD||

Offline The Anvil

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »
Looks great Jason, you have turned in to an exellent spriter, im really looking forward to the duo of Batman and Robin in mugen, my fav DC characters. Have you sorted palletes for the Robster yet??

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2008, 03:20:42 PM »
 ???i don t wanna sound stupid but what is a robster?? ???

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2008, 04:01:42 PM »
lol i just called robin , robster, you would get it if you liked pro wrestling lol. Anyway great work Jason.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2008, 04:19:11 PM »

Wow nice Robin... I like him a lot... Now Batzarro should make Harley a lot skinner. So when she goes against Robin she doesnt look out of place.  Great job!!
Well, I've already explained this a hand full of times, and I believe you brought this up once (or twice) before, so I don't know what else you wanna hear. Her legs are pretty much the size as your White Queen's legs in your avy/sig now. Still though, if you don't wanna use her, don't have to.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »

Well, I've already explained this a hand full of times, and I believe you brought this up once (or twice) before, so I don't know what else you wanna hear. Her legs are pretty much the size as your White Queen's legs in your avy/sig now. Still though, if you don't wanna use her, don't have to.

Batzarro, I love how Harley looks and all the nay-sayers will eat their words when they have the final product in their own mugen. Let's not hi-jack TJ's thread again. The Robster is coming along great too

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2008, 04:34:07 PM »

Batzarro, I love how Harley looks and all the nay-sayers will eat their words when they have the final product in their own mugen. Let's not hi-jack TJ's thread again. The Robster is coming along great too
Thanks, Acey. I do apologize for the off-topic post and will refrain from doing it again here. JT knows his Robin kicks major @ss and just gets better with every update. :thumbsup:

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2008, 06:39:03 PM »

Now they have Acey calling him the robster . What's this world coming to ?  :DxDie

I have to say that no offense to any of my other team members . But I say as of this moment , Robin is the team's best release .

Watch your back JT , there is a hellspawn on the horizon   ;*)) 

You know I am just joking with you , bro . I have been a supporter since day one of this project .

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Anvil

• Email
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2008, 09:01:44 AM »
I love that sig Jason, Robin looks great next to the Team Batman

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar