collapse

Author Topic: Symbiote Ken WIP (By Sonic7)  (Read 4022 times)

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 13, 2016, 06:05:59 PM
Re: Symbiote Ken WIP
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 08:57:42 PM »
Sorry if it looked like i was taking it as something bad im saying that i already thought that the animations were good enough and i didnt need to change them and (im not saying this in a bad way) im not that great at spriting so dont exspect something that is like Deadpool ok well thanks for the comments

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 09:24:09 PM »
jus a few things

1) how a bout a web attack followed by a triple dragon punch
2) cannonball like kano or blanka
3) web balls from air
4) hypermode
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 04:27:00 PM »
UPDATE: I have Just Finished a new move for Symbiote Ken The Symbiote Goo trap its like a alternate haduoken that traps the opponent like the spider web attacks
Code from Sludge's Spiderman Sound from Scar Some Sprites From Grim and Bonzai and projectile by LameLikeMike

ScreenShots on Page 1

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »
Sorry if it looked like i was taking it as something bad im saying that i already thought that the animations were good enough and i didnt need to change them and (im not saying this in a bad way) im not that great at spriting so dont exspect something that is like Deadpool ok well thanks for the comments

I'm not criticizing you . I see potential in what you have started & trying to help you take it to the next level . You do not have to be the greatest spriter in the world to pull off the effect I am trying to explain . Just make the symbiote kind of squirm & jump on his arm . Like it is possibly nervous or even terrified of the fire . It would really make your character stand out more & be a really cool effect on screen .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2020, 04:33:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 01:12:59 AM »

Nice idea! lol Seriously I hope my version will have someone to fight against.  I like the contrast of ideas?  Maybe later, we can have a intro with our characters?

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 01:15:52 AM »
Can I be true? I don't like it....its pretty strange.

offtopic: where I got that Screenpack? I've liked the debug font :)

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
Re: Symbiote Ken WIP (By Sonic7)
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 09:25:07 PM »
Update: I have finished the hurricane Kick (Ryu X code Used) also the the strong version of the Hurricane Kick is the symbiote Hurricane kickwhen the symbiote snakes go around ken this idea was by LameLikeMike See ya

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2008, 05:07:07 PM »

Nice idea! lol Seriously I hope my version will have someone to fight against. I like the contrast of ideas? Maybe later, we can have a intro with our characters?

this kinda good, create some storyline. since your symboiate looks like venom(sonic 7). lets just say venom,better yet eddie brock wanted to become stronger,ken knew nothing about the symbioate in eddie ,ken trained him,eddie shown his true form,beat up ken,ken became crippeled(optional) during the fight his fire attacks burned off some of the symbioate,it attached it self to ken, (y elese would ken let it enter his body.), now ken(darkman_x429 )is out for revenge
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 05:19:13 AM »

Nice idea! lol Seriously I hope my version will have someone to fight against. I like the contrast of ideas? Maybe later, we can have a intro with our characters?

this kinda good, create some storyline. since your symboiate looks like venom(sonic 7). lets just say venom,better yet eddie brock wanted to become stronger,ken knew nothing about the symbioate in eddie ,ken trained him,eddie shown his true form,beat up ken,ken became crippeled(optional) during the fight his fire attacks burned off some of the symbioate,it attached it self to ken, (y elese would ken let it enter his body.), now ken(darkman_x429 )is out for revenge
That works.

Offline Green Thunder

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 16, 2014, 12:14:13 PM
  • Jesus said backwords sounds like sausage
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 02:30:28 PM »
ummm
this looks...interesting....
i liked how you frankensprited, looks very nice.
I also got a question
is he just gonna be yet another shotoclone or will he have some new stuff?

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 03:44:32 PM »
Update I have added a Intro in so go see the screenshots and the gif on the front page

Also

his kinda good, create some storyline. since your symboiate looks like venom(sonic 7). lets just say venom,better yet eddie brock wanted to become stronger,ken knew nothing about the symbioate in eddie ,ken trained him,eddie shown his true form,beat up ken,ken became crippeled(optional) during the fight his fire attacks burned off some of the symbioate,it attached it self to ken, (y elese would ken let it enter his body.), now ken(darkman_x429 )is out for revenge

Well since i just added the intro showing he is ken i dont think that story will work well maybe he could be a shadaloo clone that was fused with the venom symbiote transeforming him completely while the other Symbiote Ken (By Darkamnx) Could be the orginal ken who had to combine his power with the symbiote to take down this new enemy but the orginal ken will not let the symbiote fully take over so that is why he looks more normal. so maybe that could be the story line

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 03:58:14 PM »
It seems like you didn't use all the Venom sprites when the Symbiote covers his head . I was looking at them when getting ideas for my Medieval Spawn intro . From what I recall there was 7 frames for the animation . It appears that you only used a few of them . Redo the animation with all of them & it will look alot smoother .  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 04:01:14 PM »
Imma a lil skeptical, but if you can make it work ::salute:: I love how you are mixing the moves & attacks of the two chars though. =D>
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 04:08:29 PM »
It seems like you didn't use all the Venom sprites when the Symbiote covers his head . I was looking at them when getting ideas for my Medieval Spawn intro . From what I recall there was 7 frames for the animation . It appears that you only used a few of them . Redo the animation with all of them & it will look alot smoother . :thumbsup:

Well actually if you look at the first sprite of the animation you can see the 1st part of the 7 part animation and i think i sped up a few parts of the animation ;D

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »
Sorry for the Double post  ;D
Update Symbiote Ken is now 70% done and almost all the Basics are done also he has another intro with bison (screenshot on the front page) in it basicly bison is floating behind symbiote ken and laughs Evily  >:D and then teleports out also i am now working on gethits so once im done with that i will start working on his hypers once im done with that i will be finished and i will release him also you wont be hearing from me for week because im going on vacation for the week well C ya

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »
Update I have added a Intro in so go see the screenshots and the gif on the front page

Also

his kinda good, create some storyline. since your symboiate looks like venom(sonic 7). lets just say venom,better yet eddie brock wanted to become stronger,ken knew nothing about the symbioate in eddie ,ken trained him,eddie shown his true form,beat up ken,ken became crippeled(optional) during the fight his fire attacks burned off some of the symbioate,it attached it self to ken, (y elese would ken let it enter his body.), now ken(darkman_x429 )is out for revenge

Well since i just added the intro showing he is ken i dont think that story will work well maybe he could be a shadaloo clone that was fused with the venom symbiote transeforming him completely while the other Symbiote Ken (By Darkamnx) Could be the orginal ken who had to combine his power with the symbiote to take down this new enemy but the orginal ken will not let the symbiote fully take over so that is why he looks more normal. so maybe that could be the story line
Hmmm..I was thinking that your Ken could really be the symbiote acting on its own, (but then your intro...) and mine could be Ken himself...I think I could think of something to link the characters...

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 12:46:48 AM »
this one could be a shoto venom and the other one could be a symbiote ken.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 06:06:02 AM »

Also

Hmmm..I was thinking that your Ken could really be the symbiote acting on its own, (but then your intro...) and mine could be Ken himself...I think I could think of something to link the characters...

Well you could say that Bison cloned Ken after witnessing his true power as Violent Ken, and wanting to harness the power for his own benefit, and a symbiote found the real Ken, and during a shoryuken, some of the symbiote burned off and tried to find Ken after being separated, and mistaken the clone for the real deal.

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 09:04:23 PM »

Also

Well you could say that Bison cloned Ken after witnessing his true power as Violent Ken, and wanting to harness the power for his own benefit, and a symbiote found the real Ken, and during a shoryuken, some of the symbiote burned off and tried to find Ken after being separated, and mistaken the clone for the real deal.

I think I have my Ken's back story, (I like the clone idea) let's say that my Ken is part of the Shadowlaw: Mannequins Project.  Kinda like the male alternative of the Shadowlaw: Dolls Project.  Where Bison takes the cells and DNA of captured Street Fighters and creates clones. (Since Ken was captured by Shadowlaw in the past, going by the original SF Anime Movie, this would make sense that took cells from him while in captivity.) Then I could stay with the original concept of the Venom Symbiote leaving a cancer ridden Eddie Brock and finding Ken after the original SF2 tournament and since this Ken is not aware he is a clone he would have all the same memories as the real Ken he would still be obsessed with besting Ryu. That way, Sonic 7 could create his backstory and we could still link the two characters.  The only problem is how to explain the fact of 2 symbiotes running around unless Sonic 7's version of Venom is in fact a clone of the actual Venom Symbiote itself also created by Shadowlaw.  Maybe somehow the original was captured by Bison for testing after leaving Eddie Brock and then escaped. The clone would know of Ken Masters after observing combat footage of Ken while in Bison's captivity and bonds with Ken Masters in order kill Bison for revenge.  That way my Ken would be obessed with besting Ryu while, Sonic's is obsessed with killing Bison. (Whew!) A comic in the making..lol 

What do you think Sonic7?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:09:47 PM by Darkmanx_429 »

Offline Lothar-Ex

• Initiate
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2008, 01:57:47 PM »
Hey guys im back from vacation and back to work on symbiote ken

I think I have my Ken's back story, (I like the clone idea) let's say that my Ken is part of the Shadowlaw: Mannequins Project.  Kinda like the male alternative of the Shadowlaw: Dolls Project.  Where Bison takes the cells and DNA of captured Street Fighters and creates clones. (Since Ken was captured by Shadowlaw in the past, going by the original SF Anime Movie, this would make sense that took cells from him while in captivity.) Then I could stay with the original concept of the Venom Symbiote leaving a cancer ridden Eddie Brock and finding Ken after the original SF2 tournament and since this Ken is not aware he is a clone he would have all the same memories as the real Ken he would still be obsessed with besting Ryu. That way, Sonic 7 could create his backstory and we could still link the two characters.  The only problem is how to explain the fact of 2 symbiotes running around unless Sonic 7's version of Venom is in fact a clone of the actual Venom Symbiote itself also created by Shadowlaw.  Maybe somehow the original was captured by Bison for testing after leaving Eddie Brock and then escaped. The clone would know of Ken Masters after observing combat footage of Ken while in Bison's captivity and bonds with Ken Masters in order kill Bison for revenge.  That way my Ken would be obessed with besting Ryu while, Sonic's is obsessed with killing Bison. (Whew!) A comic in the making..lol 

What do you think Sonic7?

I like it also i changed the bison intro so ken trys to attack Bison but is to late and the backstory is great and im may have a special intro with bison and maybe a special intro with your (Darkmanx_429) symbiote ken well thats all i have to report since i just got back

My Brawl Friend Code

3952-6721-7091

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar