collapse

Author Topic: MvC Sentry  (Read 17938 times)

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
Re: MvC Sentry
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2009, 02:00:56 AM »
hey yo yo check it this goes out to acey

maybe consider this for new attacks

Photokinesis: It may be theorized that the Sentry also has the superhuman ability to generate, control, and emit light. This ability to produce hard-light constructs may be similar to those of Dazzler's when it was revealed that 
Light Projection: By conscious control over the light he produces, he can control its direction, frequency (color), amplitude (intensity), and duration. The Sentry can produce numerous effects with the light he manipulates. He can simply cause a bright glow all about his body. He can create a pulse of light on the order of several thousand watts seconds of power, which temporarily blinds people with its brilliance. 

Energy Blasts: The Sentry can generate light, heat, force, and other forms of energy in the form of powerful blasts and explosions in a yellow color. These blasts are usually generated from the hands and eyes. The maximum power of these blasts is unknown.

Vast Psionic Abilities: The Sentry possesses powerful psychic and mental forces mainly used for holding his physical form together, though it is not yet mentioned whether the Sentry can use them the way Professor X and other psychics use theirs; the only psychic abilities he has displayed so far was implanting his memories inside Paul Jenkins' mind.

on the note of his mental powers  he could turn p2 into him, I know it sounds nutty but it would work kinda like anita character morph or her teleport switch, I guess he would shoot a projectile like psyloke and if it connected it would change player 2 into sentry except weaker i think this can be done in p2 state after collision. but what would happen is that both players would be sentry and you player 1 since you picked you've playin him for a couple of rounds so your accustomed but player 2 playing with the hulk of sudden becomes sentry has to change his straegy around you feel me.

or scratch all that and just make player 2 forget sentry exist and player 2 with go into win state while sentry player 1 gets in some free shots

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2009, 05:10:37 AM »
Sentry's cape seems to disappear for certain sprites when I use him in Super EOH . This was after a jumping hard punch

Also if I do this hyper in training mode he just gets stuck & keep repeating it over & over . The black outline probably shouldn't be on the effect either , huh ?

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »
if sentry can change the color of light then he could possibly create a rainbow of destruction lol. i say for a lv3 hyper (preferably an unblockable grab....a slow one to prevent cheap tactics and combos with it like the raging demon by wayyy slower) he could absorb all the light onscreen causing the screen to go black and all u can see is the sentrys body glow with his head bowed down then he could raise his head and unleashed a full screen blast from his eyes while yelling with all his might. since he is the really strong this move i say should take away a little over half the opponents life. Use could be once per match not round. and the risk to it could be if it is missed sentry could be left in a vunerable sort of dizzy state. color of the blast could  start off as red or whatever starts the rainbow and do all the colors of the rainbow. now this idea for a hyper is sure to set the sentry off and its quite simple isnt it??? please use this idea or consider it majorly as it will not disappoint u or the characters in the game.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »
Sentry's cape seems to disappear for certain sprites when I use him in Super EOH . This was after a jumping hard punch

Also if I do this hyper in training mode he just gets stuck & keep repeating it over & over . The black outline probably shouldn't be on the effect either , huh ?

wait a second there is a training menu control in mugen!?  /:O

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2009, 12:46:22 PM »
Thanks DT, they're both fixed.

Offline HyperGogeta

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 30, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
  • I can has text ;3
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2009, 07:28:52 PM »
So, Acey, how's this character comin' along? I havn't heard about it in a while ;P

Offline volzzilla

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 03, 2024, 11:29:19 AM
  • MMV - http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
    • The Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2009, 07:32:48 PM »
So, Acey, how's this character comin' along? I havn't heard about it in a while ;P
Check the news editorial section or go here:
http://mmcelhaney-fiction.blogspot.com/2009/02/wip-focus-sentry-created-by-acey.html
Please visit a DC/Marvel centered Mugen Community at: http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

Offline HyperGogeta

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 30, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
  • I can has text ;3
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2009, 07:34:56 PM »
Coolio :)

Offline dragonesku

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 24, 2010, 06:08:41 PM
  • Fo' shizzle my nizzle
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2009, 08:11:04 PM »
That's a very well conducted and extremely informative questionnaire, volzzilla. Congrats.  :)

Offline weredog

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 08, 2024, 06:44:50 AM
    • Email
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2009, 08:39:26 PM »
Even though I know it probly would never happen...I think me and a bunch of others would LOVE to see a intro with kal-elvis's superman..an intro like hugo and alex has in streetfighter 3 where they stare each other down close shoulder to shoulder before the battle goes on. But I read you don't like intros and well I'm not sure if you and kal are cool enough for something like that. but it would still be cool if it happened

Offline volzzilla

• The Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2009, 09:48:56 PM »
Okay, I have zero ability to know what I'm looking at exactly or how to look in the file, but the Superman Remix does have something in it called Sentry.act, so maybe he did program something intro wise.
Please visit a DC/Marvel centered Mugen Community at: http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

Offline Epic Win Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 03, 2017, 10:28:49 PM
« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2009, 12:33:09 AM »
Okay, I have zero ability to know what I'm looking at exactly or how to look in the file, but the Superman Remix does have something in it called Sentry.act, so maybe he did program something intro wise.
thats a pallet, its to make superman have a color scheme kinda like sentry
hmmm...

Offline volzzilla

• The Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2009, 12:42:26 AM »
Thanks, that's why I've chosen to contribute to the community with writing and promotion, no clue about coding.

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2009, 04:30:56 AM »

yeh an .act file is a palette. so that means superman has a palette with sentry colors, which i think are yellow and purple? :-??

Offline Epic Win Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 03, 2017, 10:28:49 PM
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2009, 04:54:10 PM »
yeh an .act file is a palette. so that means superman has a palette with sentry colors, which i think are yellow and purple? :-??
yellow and blue  :thumbsup:

hmmm...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal