collapse

Author Topic: ARCANA HEART USA ANNOUNCEMENT 04/08/08  (Read 553 times)

animugen

ARCANA HEART USA ANNOUNCEMENT 04/08/08
« on: February 25, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »
Yep it's true.Atlus of America decided to give us Arcana Heart.And it's only $30.OMG I thought the game would never come here.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/arcanaheart/index.html

I am so Happy now. ;D :thumbsup: :) :w00t:
C'mon I'm sure they are some of you who's been dying to play this game.Right? :-??

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
Re: ARCANA HEART USA ANNOUNCEMENT 04/08/08
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »
Looks good, i guess. Nice quality.

http://www.gamespot.com/video/941885/6179353/arcana-heart-gameplay-movie-1
^that was the worse display of a fighter I have seen. No action at all.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

animugen

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 12:43:44 PM »
It really depends on your taste for fighting games and characters.Me I refer fighting games with anime graphics and hot anime girls and such.Arcana Heart just hit that mark.If your not into Anime or Animegirls for that matter then I can see why your not that interested.

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 01:06:38 PM »
Thank god! it's for PS2 and not for these new overrated overpriced consoles.....good to see more PS2 games are still coming out especially this one as I thought we weren't going to get it. I'll be getting it for sure  :)

animugen

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 01:14:30 PM »
Thank god! it's for PS2 and not for these new overrated overpriced consoles.....good to see more PS2 games are still coming out especially this one as I thought we weren't going to get it. I'll be getting it for sure  :)

^^(PM)^

Tell it like you mean it.Oh I cannot wait for it to come out.Plus There's an Arcana Heart 2 under works but for Japan right now.USA announcement for Arcana Heart 2 is still unannounced.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 01:26:06 PM »

^^(PM)^

Tell it like you mean it.Oh I cannot wait for it to come out.Plus There's an Arcana Heart 2 under works but for Japan right now.USA announcement for Arcana Heart 2 is still unannounced.

Yeah, I like to be honest..even if it sounds harsh. I'm not much of a Sony fan, but the PS2 is still a viable system and it's a lot cheaper, don't see why companies don't continue to put out more titles for it. I'm sure if Arcana Heart does well they will release 2 in the US....they are probably seeing how many people are going to buy this one and how popular it will be before deciding whether to announce a USA release or not.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:27:42 PM by Darkgargos »

animugen

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 01:44:04 PM »

^^(PM)^

Yeah, I like to be honest..even if it sounds harsh. I'm not much of a Sony fan, but the PS2 is still a viable system and it's a lot cheaper, don't see why companies don't continue to put out more titles for it. I'm sure if Arcana Heart does well they will release 2 in the US....they are probably seeing how many people are going to buy this one and how popular it will be before deciding whether to announce a USA release or not.

^^(PM)^

You've got a point.I'm not that much of a fan of Sony as well.I rather Refer Nintendo but Nintendo never wants to get games like these.So that's why I'm going for Sony.I think the new systems are over priced and overrated.Not to mention 4 ppl got shot over the PS3 and ppl camped outside waiting for the system to be released.Gee talk about sad.Anyway I hope the First Arcana Heart Sells well in the USA just like it did in Japan.Japan is once again Gambling to see if America will love this game.If it doesn't sell well then I doubt part 2 will come but if it does then woopdie doo.Part 2 may come.Sadly America isn't that Crazy about anime and animegirls like the Otakus in Japan.But I'm hoping the game will get greatest hits.I'm really hoping it will.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »

^^(PM)^

^^(PM)^

You've got a point.I'm not that much of a fan of Sony as well.I rather Refer Nintendo but Nintendo never wants to get games like these.So that's why I'm going for Sony.I think the new systems are over priced and overrated.Not to mention 4 ppl got shot over the PS3 and ppl camped outside waiting for the system to be released.Gee talk about sad.Anyway I hope the First Arcana Heart Sells well in the USA just like it did in Japan.Japan is once again Gambling to see if America will love this game.If it doesn't sell well then I doubt part 2 will come but if it does then woopdie doo.Part 2 may come.Sadly America isn't that Crazy about anime and animegirls like the Otakus in Japan.But I'm hoping the game will get greatest hits.I'm really hoping it will.

I would rather play on a Sega console, but since they went out of business...Nintendo is all that's left. I also don't care for Microsoft either...that's one company I despise. I can't play with with the Wii remote because it hurts my wrists and I find it uncomfortable compared to a good old gamepad. The classic controller for Wii should have been an option for those that don't want to play with the remote.Basically I have no interest in any of the new consoles. Anyway, back to Arcana Heart..the thing is I don't think it has anything to do with it using anime girls, I think because it's a 2D fighter is the reason the US may not want it...I'm surprised that Sony is even letting this game come out in the US because they hate 2D fighters and 2D games in general, so I think we should consider ourselves lucky that we are getting this game at all.

animugen

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 03:08:10 PM »

^^(PM)^

^^(PM)^

I would rather play on a Sega console, but since they went out of business...Nintendo is all that's left. I also don't care for Microsoft either...that's one company I despise. I can't play with with the Wii remote because it hurts my wrists and I find it uncomfortable compared to a good old gamepad. The classic controller for Wii should have been an option for those that don't want to play with the remote.Basically I have no interest in any of the new consoles. Anyway, back to Arcana Heart..the thing is I don't think it has anything to do with it using anime girls, I think because it's a 2D fighter is the reason the US may not want it...I'm surprised that Sony is even letting this game come out in the US because they hate 2D fighters and 2D games in general, so I think we should consider ourselves lucky that we are getting this game at all.

Yeah but even if Sony said No would Nintendo take it?
Also Seeing that you said we're lucky we're getting Arcana Heart for PS2 I take it we may not really get the second one.For some reason I really don't think the second one is coming here.

Offline Saber Alter

• Best Saber
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 07, 2024, 12:00:35 PM
  • Best Girl
    • LordKurow
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 06:31:41 PM »
Arcana heart eh.....Meh....MB is better IMO, gameplay wise.....also...I really wish they did HnK first I mean, it was licensed there..

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar