collapse

Author Topic: Galactus (Apocalypse edit)  (Read 22351 times)

Offline god_king

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 26, 2010, 04:23:46 PM
    • Dave Littler's New Deal
Re: Galactus (Apocalypse edit)
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2008, 10:29:52 PM »

Hey God king, I need new a voice for Galactus. You game?

Shouldn't be a problem; I always have an easier time with the deep voices than the high-pitched ones; my huge barrel chest and all that.

PM me and we can hash out some details.

Offline id1andonly1

• Last Login:April 03, 2008, 08:11:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2008, 06:16:19 AM »
YOU GUYS ARE THR MUGEN TRUTH THE CHARS R VERY DETAILED HI IN QUALITY THANK U GUYZ KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK!!! P,S WHAT IS DA BEST SCREENPACK.. ^:)^ ^:)^ \-/o

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2008, 06:17:02 PM »
Adding all of is heralds is a pain and would double my sprite work as I would have to come up with an entrance animation, an attack animation and then a depart animation... not to mention a hitback animation too.  o.O#

Anyway, so far I think 3 will suffice for a herald summon attack... but I will continue to experiment with what works best. Terrax still has no attack, but I like the suggestion someone made about the Axe/Floor thing. I also thought of him throwing it as a projectile attack.. but it all depends what works best. I want the Fallen One to have a beam like angled-downward attack move of Dark Matter energy, but all that depends on how it looks and comes out. Thanks for posting the heralds pics and small bio's. :)

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2008, 07:43:08 PM »
I think he could call all of the heralds just for a winpose! Then just a single sprite for each one would do!

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »
I think he could call all of the heralds just for a winpose! Then just a single sprite for each one would do!

>:-(-|

I love your changing avatars Magma Dragoon  :)

Ontopic: Nah. For a winpose, a devious smile is suffice I think. With future feedback, and after the initial release, I would then think about adding a winpose like that. I can picture it and I can SO make an all-herald winpose work, but I am trying to sprite new animations for a couple of these guys and I do not feel like doing them all. Now, if any of you guys would post your own sprite edits... :D

Offline mecha-gino

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 16, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2008, 09:07:26 PM »
I don't think so! :D
Yeah, I went a little overboard.  :-$

Wait so will there be a seperate herald attacks, or one where multiple ones attack?

If your looking for a voice for terrax, there should still be some episodes from the fantastic four show from the 90's.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »
 >:-(-|
They made Thanos sound like a B!7C# ;*))
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #132 on: April 01, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »
Terrax should jump after Surfer connects/finishes and come down with a crushing axe smash. Like Astaroth's first move here:
[youtube=425,350]rxiK7RKjYG4[/youtube]

Or make him dash behind Surfers attack then stikes with a slash that knocks p2 up-end hyper. Then you could do a follow up attack on the falling p2.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »
:-??I don't know if this is in your realm of expertise but could one of galactus's powers be were he uses eye lasers to imbue P1 with power cosmic that changes there palette to gold or silver kinda like when iceman freezes you and you turn white or the new thanos that's released that turns you to stone and you turn grey.  If it connects you get a mega strength increase like hulk or juggernaut buy your life depletes very rapidly.  So that it helps both sides???

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2008, 10:10:04 PM »
Where did you get that portrait? I have seen it before....... hmmm... is this Led's portrait? :-w

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Marvel_The_Outsider/index.php?showtopic=20
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 09:38:35 PM by Excursion »

Offline Exitar

• Last Login:May 23, 2008, 08:25:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2008, 03:13:41 AM »
Here's an edit I did some time ago.  Terrax is in the background flying on a rock.  I think Terrax should drop from above onto the ground and then rip the ground under him up and levitate from it.  Raises his axe and causes an quake ripping that ground under his opponents feet (similar to Juggernaut smashing the ground or Hulk ripping the ground). 

Offline Exitar

• Last Login:May 23, 2008, 08:25:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2008, 03:48:54 AM »

Look at who is coming out of the dark.. @-)

Thanks to N64Mario and kalangueb!

Intro:

Awesome work on Galactus.   :w00t  My suggestion for the stage, if you want it, is to set it inside of Galactus' worldship.  It would make the character mugen standout more and relate better to the comic book version.  Or if you decide his stage should be in the city, I think adding more Mahattan/New York iconic landscapes like Lady Liberty, the Empire state Building, etc. would also reflect the comic book version. 

If it's in the city, an intro would be the world ship appearing then warping out while Galactus teleports in. 

Offline Godbomber

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 25, 2020, 07:59:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »
that's a pretty amazing edit of Galactus man. will he  have more "Cosmic Powers"
like black holes and exploding stars?

I only hope Omega Supremes Unicron comees out as good as this cause a Galactus vs Unicron fight is one I've been waiting for for a LOONNG Time!!! :w00t:

good luck on finnishing him!!

Offline mecha-gino

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 16, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2008, 09:09:23 PM »
:D I forgot he was doing one.

Be cool to see a reaction between the two.

So whats gonna be galactus' reaction to the silver surfer?
I would post the video from the 90's FF show, but it got removed.

Offline MvC Portraits

• Last Login:April 10, 2008, 07:40:58 PM
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2008, 09:12:22 AM »
 :o :o :o

Galactus win 100% :)

COOL!!! :thumbsup:

^^(PM)^

Offline medelalo24

• Last Login:August 20, 2008, 01:37:08 AM
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2008, 09:04:04 PM »
terrax can control rocks,

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2008, 12:09:28 AM »
yea he can control rocks just a simple rock attack .like one of thanos moves or hyper,or a rock hyper like the boulder hulk brings out the sky, or the armaggeden hyper blackheart uses. that way he can have just one sprit of him poseing and save you the extra work . :-[
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2008, 12:48:44 PM »
Hi I have just become a new member on this site just recently and have just found this project and just wanted to say that that looks like the best Galactus yet in my opinion I always thought that someone should do a Galactus the same way as Apocalypse it feels great to see it being done I thank you =D> oh and as for terax I agree with everyone who has said about giving him rock attacks but here is another sugestion if I remember rightly terax can fire energy bolts from his axe weapon a bit like thor I think maybe use that or the rock attacks personally

good luck with finishing Galactus and many thanks for making him the way that you have or are as it is a dream come true for me personally
thanks again
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2008, 12:43:39 PM »
Hey, uh... I not really sure if anyone mentioned or asked this: (I skimmed through the thread, so sorry if I missed it and this was said already)

Is this version of Galactus eventually be added to EoH?

Cause if it is, wouldn't be kinda awkward having Silver Surfer in the intro animations and strikers if you were fighting Galactus AS Silver Surfer?

I mean ever since MK did mirror matches, we're accustomed to seeing two of the same character existing in the same space, but in this case it would be a conflict of alliegence.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline alex87

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 24, 2021, 05:11:57 PM
    • Skype - alexoso87
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2008, 04:15:11 PM »
Which is the % of Galactus's working?

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2008, 06:19:51 PM »
Hey, uh... I not really sure if anyone mentioned or asked this: (I skimmed through the thread, so sorry if I missed it and this was said already)

Cause if it is, wouldn't be kinda awkward having Silver Surfer in the intro animations and strikers if you were fighting Galactus AS Silver Surfer?

I mean ever since MK did mirror matches, we're accustomed to seeing two of the same character existing in the same space, but in this case it would be a conflict of alliegence.

No, I don't think so because if this Galactus was added to EoH and with EoH's character list semi-huge, the chances of you picking Silver Surfer and playing though with him and reaching Galactus is kinda small. I mean, for the SS fans out there, they would come to conflict with this, but everyone one else would generally not notice. Also, this game isn't going for realism here. Actually, you run into this same situation f you play the old Street Fighter 2 games (Championship Ed and up) that when you picked a boss like Sagat and M.Bison, you would still face off against them at the end. It wasn't a big deal to millions upon millions of rabid paying Capcom fans, and I doubt it will be an issue to the rabid MUGEN fans. I really don't see the big deal of 2 Silver Surfers on the screen as that is really getting nit-picky you know?  :-??

Not done. 8)

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2008, 07:06:12 PM »

No, I don't think so because if this Galactus was added to EoH and with EoH's character list semi-huge, the chances of you picking Silver Surfer and playing though with him and reaching Galactus is kinda small. I mean, for the SS fans out there, they would come to conflict with this, but everyone one else would generally not notice. Also, this game isn't going for realism here. Actually, you run into this same situation f you play the old Street Fighter 2 games (Championship Ed and up) that when you picked a boss like Sagat and M.Bison, you would still face off against them at the end. It wasn't a big deal to millions upon millions of rabid paying Capcom fans, and I doubt it will be an issue to the rabid MUGEN fans. I really don't see the big deal of 2 Silver Surfers on the screen as that is really getting nit-picky you know?  :-??

Not done. 8)

Well I wouldn't say nick-picking as much so as a question I thought would make a little sense, which you provided an answer to. I mean, SF Champ edition was designed that way, upgrade the engine to have same character matches and unlock the boss characters as playable. It was more like an than an idea in pre-conception. The question wasn't really about the two surfers, just thier alliegencies cause the player surfer would be a good guy, while the other would be bad. I just thought that since you guys made it a focus to have characters in this project that corolate to each other (Like how it was mentioned that Hulk 2099 is in it cause of Megaman and CO. being from the future), I'm just surprised no one asked about it by now, that's all. But in the end, if no one really cares then I guess it was just me. 
:-?? Oh well, moving on.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 07:11:20 PM by G Lux »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2008, 12:00:32 AM »
Well I wouldn't say nick-picking as much so as a question I thought would make a little sense, which you provided an answer to. I mean, SF Champ edition was designed that way, upgrade the engine to have same character matches and unlock the boss characters as playable. It was more like an than an idea in pre-conception. The question wasn't really about the two surfers, just thier alliegencies cause the player surfer would be a good guy, while the other would be bad. I just thought that since you guys made it a focus to have characters in this project that corolate to each other (Like how it was mentioned that Hulk 2099 is in it cause of Megaman and CO. being from the future), I'm just surprised no one asked about it by now, that's all. But in the end, if no one really cares then I guess it was just me. 

Well, I mean, you aren't the first to mention something along these lines about having the same character on the screen at the same time. I just think it's being a tad bit picky at things. I understand what you are saying though. Sorry for coming across like I did not understand what you were saying, I did understand. Just wanted to answer that with what I wrote so others understand what I was getting at.  ^^(PM)^

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2008, 04:58:14 PM »

Well, I mean, you aren't the first to mention something along these lines about having the same character on the screen at the same time. I just think it's being a tad bit picky at things. I understand what you are saying though. Sorry for coming across like I did not understand what you were saying, I did understand. Just wanted to answer that with what I wrote so others understand what I was getting at.  ^^(PM)^

so, in a few words... will Galactusa have a special intro for the silver surfer???  THNX <_<|...|

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »
Best Galactus ever in my opinion
well done Excursion your doing an Awesome job with him 
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I have just one question do you think he will be finished sometime this year or next? as I for one am really looking forward to his release

(sorry You dont have to answer this if you dont want to Im just really looking forward to him being released thats all and I get a bit excited each time I look at him  ;D as Im a big fan of this character)
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 [27] 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal