collapse

Author Topic: So, today was pretty funny.  (Read 1188 times)

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
So, today was pretty funny.
« on: February 05, 2008, 08:50:03 PM »
As I was walking home today, some ganster-ish person walked up behind me asking for my phone. When I said no, he walked forward and started to c**k his head around like a dumbass. Then out of nowhere he snatched my earbuds, and luckily I held onto my iPod. Then I walked off...
What he doesn't know is that the earbuds he stole weren't working right, so I got the last laugh.  :thumbsup:

You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
Re: So, today was pretty funny.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:00:46 PM »
As I was walking home today, some ganster-ish person walked up behind me asking for my phone. When I said no, he walked forward and started to c**k his head around like a dumbass. Then out of nowhere he snatched my earbuds, and luckily I held onto my iPod. Then I walked off...
What he doesn't know is that the earbuds he stole weren't working right, so I got the last laugh.  :thumbsup:

LOL 0.o

you were lucky as hell  %%-

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »

lol even worse i saw a girl who had a short shirt and tight pants and i was like dam she look good just to find out she was a special child but she was about 16 i noticed when i saw her walking like a zombie i was like dam

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 09:02:54 PM »
 :D :D :D :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 09:03:42 PM »

lol even worse i saw a girl who had a short shirt and tight pants and i was like dam she look good just to find out she was a special child but she was about 16 i noticed when i saw her walking like a zombie i was like dam

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 09:04:52 PM »

lol i felt kinda bad because of my R rated thoughts now it only makes me look like a rapist.

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 09:06:13 PM »

lol i felt kinda bad because of my R rated thoughts now it only makes me look like a rapist.

Big LOL!!

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 09:06:47 PM »
lol wut, u sure u got the last laugh, u should of took him, or hit and run if u didn't want to fight.

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 09:08:14 PM »
lol wut, u sure u got the last laugh, u should of took him, or hit and run if u didn't want to fight.

It happened right across the street from my house, so I didn't want to do anything cause he could've found out where I lived and bring some friends with to him to f**k me up.  <_<|...|
I really wanted to though...no one was looking...

Offline BA$

• The guy who notices the small things people don't
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
  • I want to contrbute for MUGEN
    • follow me at twitter
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »
i'm gonna have to say but he got
PWNED
PWNED
PWNED
PWNED
PWNED
PWNED
Quote from: Unknown
Thinking.
Why does Dommsday pull the cape out of his crotch though

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 11:36:35 PM »
I know haw it is in DA HOOD!!!! THEY BE TRIPPIN!!!!

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 12:29:34 AM »

Damn that why I don't go outside anyway did he say WHERE DA HOOD AT. Well you got lucky though which is good.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 12:30:54 AM »

Damn that why I don't go outside anyway did he say WHERE DA HOOD AT. Well you got lucky though which is good.

i dont play that i would of beat da crap out that dude i dont care if he found out where i lived i would of beat his butt than got my older brother and he would came out and beat his butt.

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 12:33:24 AM »

i dont play that i would of beat da sh*t out that dude i dont care if he found out where i lived i would of beat his @$$ than got my older brother and he would came out and beat his @$$.

Now that what I am talking about. ^^(PM)^

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 12:50:59 AM »

i dont play that i would of beat da sh*t out that dude i dont care if he found out where i lived i would of beat his @$$ than got my older brother and he would came out and beat his @$$.

Now that what I am talking about. ^^(PM)^

im sayin this cause if he runs up in my house he might not come back out alive i have so many violent ppl living in my house my dad is da most violent and craziest ppl u will ever see crap he be talkin bout shootin this 90 year old lady that he does not like and he ment it seriously that he would go to North Carolina Find her and shoot her and kill than come back if he had the money to do it.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 08:27:07 AM »

That's what I'd do if it ever happened to me. Luckily hasn't so far (*knocks on wood*) #:-S

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 12:37:05 PM »
no offense man but i woulda whooped his a**.  i dont take sh*t from no one.    dont let people like that do what they want.  all the fights ive been in have been against blacks or mexican who think there all "gangsta" but i end up f'n em up

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 08:12:17 PM »
no offense man but i woulda whooped his a**.  i dont take sh*t from no one.    dont let people like that do what they want.  all the fights ive been in have been against blacks or mexican who think there all "gangsta" but i end up f'n em up

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline BA$

• Infinity Regular
    • follow me at twitter
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 08:14:19 PM »

:|
Thinking.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »

:| :| :| oh crap did that offend u because ur mexican its aight man im black but its true i got to admit some black ppl and mexicans do pop off at da mouf to much and end up gettin there asses whooped i seen it.

Offline BA$

• Infinity Regular
    • follow me at twitter
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »

:| :| :| oh sh*t did that offend u because ur MEXICAN-AMERICAN its aight man im black but its true i got to admit some black ppl and mexicans do pop off at da mouf to much and end up gettin there asses whooped i seen it.
dat's true about black ppl and mexicans getting their ASSES whooped

Thinking.

Offline DMP

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 18, 2011, 03:49:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 09:21:34 PM »
i'm black n i hate people who wanna be gangsta i know some real gangsta and nuttin about them is appealing people like that just make minorities look bad

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »
i'm black n i hate people who wanna be gangsta i know some real gangsta and nuttin about them is appealing people like that just make minorities look bad

so true but man its all in a matter of where u grow up if u grow up in da hood 75% chance u goin to be a gangsta or at least try.

Offline DMP

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 18, 2011, 03:49:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 09:51:19 PM »

so true but man its all in a matter of where u grow up if u grow up in da hood 75% chance u goin to be a gangsta or at least try.

thats plays a big role in the hood if you don't act hard they will mess with you everyday

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 09:57:27 PM »

I grew up in the hood, I never once tried it, nore was I messed with.  ;D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar