collapse

Author Topic: These people make me so ****ing sick!  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Epic Win Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 03, 2017, 10:28:49 PM
Re: These people make me so ****ing sick!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 11:02:02 PM »
These quotes came from an audio file of sermon clips

* "America is doomed and cursed by God irreversibly".
    * "It's too late to pray for America. It's a sin to pray for America".
    * "Hurricane Rita is an answer to the prayers of the suffering saints of Westboro Baptist Church". (Hurricane Katrina has also been cited on other sources)
    * "The Lord God Almighty killed [the people who died on 9/11], looked at them in the face, laughed and mocked at each one of them as he cast each one of them into hell".
    * "Nobody that's intelligent and that fears God will fly the American flag any way but upside-down, the international symbol of distress".
    * "All ye having business before this honorable [Supreme] Court draw nigh, give your attention and ye shall be heard. No, no. Draw nigh and bend over. They're gonna rape you up the butt".
    * "The President of the United States gets his jollies masturbating horses". (This was a reference to a joke told by Laura Bush about her husband's attempt to milk a male horse[18]).
    * "The hell with your flag. The hell with your fag army, your fag courts, your fag-run government".
    * "This is the hypocritical, fag-infested, fag-run United States of America and we're supposed to respect that fag rag flag?"
    * "The red on that flag stands for fag rectal blood".
    * "On Pope John Paul II's watch, the Roman Catholic Church became the church of the holy pedophiles. And sodomite feces replaced the wafer for their communion service. And Sodomite semen replaced the wine that the Pope drinks".
    * "1.07 billion members of that monstrous machine called the Roman Catholic Church. Every last one of them going to hell".
    * "You tweaked His nose, you jackass!" (Referring to George W. Bush.)
    * "You're gonna eat your babies!" (In reference to Deuteronomy 28:53.)

now, after hearing all of this, can you honestly say that this man (the pastor for the cult) doesnt look like a pedophile?

hey, alter boy, wanna come back to my house? I got lotsa popsicles...mmmm popcicles
hmmm...

TomBewley

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 11:07:44 PM »

* "Hurricane Rita is an answer to the prayers of the suffering saints of Westboro Baptist Church". (Hurricane Katrina has also been cited on other sources)
    * "The Lord God Almighty killed [the people who died on 9/11], looked at them in the face, laughed and mocked at each one of them as he cast each one of them into hell".
    * "Nobody that's intelligent and that fears God will fly the American flag any way but upside-down, the international symbol of distress".
    * "All ye having business before this honorable [Supreme] Court draw nigh, give your attention and ye shall be heard. No, no. Draw nigh and bend over. They're gonna rape you up the butt".
    * "The President of the United States gets his jollies masturbating horses". (This was a reference to a joke told by Laura Bush about her husband's attempt to milk a male horse[18]).
    * "The hell with your flag. The hell with your fag army, your fag courts, your fag-run government".
    * "This is the hypocritical, fag-infested, fag-run United States of America and we're supposed to respect that fag rag flag?"
    * "On Pope John Paul II's watch, the Roman Catholic Church became the church of the holy pedophiles. And sodomite feces replaced the wafer for their communion service. And Sodomite semen replaced the wine that the Pope drinks".
    * "1.07 billion members of that monstrous machine called the Roman Catholic Church. Every last one of them going to hell".

now, after hearing all of this, can you honestly say that this man (the pastor for the cult) doesnt look like a pedophile?

hey, alter boy, wanna come back to my house? I got lotsa popsicles...mmmm popcicles

I want to hit him so very hard. So, so very hard.

All I can say is that I'm glad that there are so few of these people.

And I felt sick reading some of that, and it was deeply upsetting for me

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 01, 2011, 02:42:13 PM
  • I'm different than before, I'm wearing new shoes!
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 02:51:34 AM »

I want to hit him so very hard. So, so very hard.

All I can say is that I'm glad that there are so few of these people.

And I felt sick reading some of that, and it was deeply upsetting for me
*pat pat* they pretty much contradict alot of what they say at least from what i seen on them.
back from the dead

Offline Barbary

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 29, 2009, 06:23:55 PM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 03:14:48 AM »
This man is why im a member of the Patriot Guard.
http://www.patriotguard.org/

Ive personally seen these people at the funerals of soldiers of the United States and police officers killed in the line of duty, and nothing you can hear or see on youtube can enrage or infuriate you like seeing them in person. I rate these people below scum. I rate them below Scientologists. Letting these people exist in my country is an affront to my senses. They should all be taken out and burned. Very, Very Slowly. If they all turned up dead one day, I would piss and crap on the shallow holes that serve as their graves. I hate them so much I would damn myself to hell if it meant I could take them with me. That is how much I hate them.

Offline VSemperFi

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 17, 2008, 07:25:58 PM
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2007, 11:43:52 AM »
This man is why im a member of the Patriot Guard.
http://www.patriotguard.org/

Ive personally seen these people at the funerals of soldiers of the United States and police officers killed in the line of duty, and nothing you can hear or see on youtube can enrage or infuriate you like seeing them in person. I rate these people below scum. I rate them below Scientologists. Letting these people exist in my country is an affront to my senses. They should all be taken out and burned. Very, Very Slowly. If they all turned up dead one day, I would piss and sh*t on the shallow holes that serve as their graves. I hate them so much I would damn myself to hell if it meant I could take them with me. That is how much I hate them.
You and rest of the Patriot Guard kick butt.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2007, 12:24:58 PM »
That  cult is disgusting. They're just as bad as that other cult.  >:(

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2007, 01:29:44 PM »
them showing up at peoples funerals who died in combat is absolutely disgusting... I know I said earlier to ignore them but that just crosses the line... REALLY crosses the line... >:(

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar