collapse

Author Topic: LOLZ A Twitard tryed to kill me this Morning! LOLZ (13+ for some language)  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
Well guys,I came here and other forums i am right now just to tell the epic win that was this morning.I haven't laughed so hard in my live lol
and apparently,the bad luck string just ended and it's just epic lols from now on  ;D

Ok,heres the thing: I went with my mom and my grandpa this morning at 6:00 AM to the new shopping mall in Caracas.We arrived around 7:15 or so.And we got separated,cuz I wanted to see the comic stores and some other like that,eat something,buy a shirt and yesh,everything you can do in a Shopping Mall.......But there was this Twitard,JUST FOLLOWING ME AROUND.She was just a nerdy type of girl,no fat,no glasses,just brakes and three freaky ponytails.She was wearing this huge blouse with "Twilight" and "Bella and Edward Forever in it".She just followed me into stores,in the restaurants,even when i went to RESTROOM!.

Then,when I didn't see her anywhere,i just went to eat a Hot Dog and then reunite again with my grandpa and my mom....But the girl just was waiting for me in a corner!!.....

She surprised me,and then shouted "JUUUUU AREEEE JJJOUUUUUSSSSTTT LIIIIEEEEEKKK EDDDWAAAAARRRDD!!1!1!1111" while she just spitted all over  my face  :-&

I was about to run,but the crazy gal pushed me to the wall,all the way shouting sh** like "Do you Sparkle?!","So hot,your eyes are just like hims!","Is the Cullen Family Allright?!!!11!" and after that,he took off my back pack,and opened it,searching it all over for something.

"Don't you read Twilight?" =(

"No" I said.

And then the girl pulled outta nowhere 3 books of Twilight.And she was again spitting and blabbering all over me....And after that,the girl kissed me in the neck,shouting things like she was drain all my blood to live with her forever...

THAT WAS IT.I WAS ALMOST TO RAGE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

"Real vampire don't sparkle!Real vampires are NOT FU**ING PERFECT AND LIVE IN A LUXURY HOUSE!!.BELLA IS JUST A MARY SUE AND EDWARD TOO!!!TRUE LOVE IS NOT ABOUT BEING FOREVER YOUNG OR WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT!! NOT EVEN GETTING A JAILBAIT LIKE BELLA PREGNANT WITH A MONSTER THAT WILL KILL HER!!THE VOLTURIS (or whatever they are named,just heard the name one time) ARE A BAD EXAMPLE OF THE TROPE OF EVIL ORGANIZATION! MEYER FIRST POINT OF VIEW ITS LIKE A CRAPPY HARRY POTTER FIC!!BEING CLUMSY IS NOT A FLAW!!NOT EVEN IT!! FU** THE HELL UP!!! AND STOP STALKING ME! EDWARD IS JUST A FICTION CHARACTER LIKE MOTHERFU**ING NARUTO!!! OR HULK! OR CHARLES CHAPLIN!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME GO!!"

And after that,she gazed at me and broke into tears....And then she raged too...The girl started throwing me the books and shouting "Edward is real!" ALL OVER THE shopping mall.I wan as fast as I can,and one security guard stopped her,the girl started to bite him in the arm and shouting her vampire powers.

After they took her away,the lulz began.I lost almost 10 minutes of my life just laughing at the girl.Yes,I knew some fans of Twilight are extreme,but none like this one.After that,I went to pick up my back pack,I buyed some Yugioh cards in the nearby store and acted like nothing happened.

I just feel bad for the girl right now,she seriously needs Psicological help. XD||

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
lol Twilight.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 16, 2024, 11:08:09 PM
  • The trend setter
lol this is funny but . . . . . .

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
lol Twilight.

Yes,I am right now checking out in twilightsucks.com (IT EXISTS!!! http://www.twilightsucks.com/ ) If there are more rabid fangirls like this one  :D

lol this is funny but . . . . . .

yep,funny but a bit sad for the girl.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 16, 2024, 11:08:09 PM
  • The trend setter
Yes,I am right now checking out in twilightsucks.com (IT EXISTS!!! http://www.twilightsucks.com/ ) If there are more rabid fangirls like this one  :D

yep,funny but a bit sad for the girl.

I wasnt thinking sad for her. I was thinking that this is a bit far fetched but ive been to conventions so it could happen

As for the girl i dont feel sorry for her, i dont know her, and nothing shes doing is effecting my live so i could care less.

Now as for the behavoir, it funny how people get over these things. i laugh most of the time cause its there world only every now and again i hang my head and turn away. Some times i envy these people because some of them dont have to put up with this world.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Demon King EX

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
  • 天狗 Heavenly Dog
that is Kinda Like My Story
But Mine wasnt Twighlight

It was Harry V@$#! lol I Mean Harry Potter!.
Your Went Well Compared To Mine
But My Eyes Didnt Look Like Harry Hell I Didnt look Like Harry Just Making Fun Of
him that all!,  ;*))

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
i've read comments of broken arms and worse about Twilight fans or how you call them Twi-tards...

Luckily for you,this one turned out to be lulzy...other ppl ended up with their face burnt with acid or with a broken arm or leg...scary and gives bad publicity to the author  :-SS

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!

blade is cool ;)

Offline KenFan9276 - Member of CROM

• Phoenix Wright > Megaman :D
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
  • OBJECTION!
sorry man...
I'm REALLY sorry for that girl though.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel

blade is cool ;)

ROFL!!!! :DxDie
That made my day now... >:D

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
Re: LOLZ A Twitard tryed to kill me this Morning! LOLZ (13+ for some language)
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 11:24:04 AM »
holy crap man, finally got to read this. That's freaking insane. Was she at least cute?
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 12:03:05 PM »
You could of at least punched her in the head for kissing your neck.
In all seriousness next time just walk away , you never know.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
Hahahahaha, This is pure gold  XD||

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 01:21:11 PM »
Wow man.  Thats an episode there.  :D  Good thing u escaped and she didnt have friends with her.  Could have gotten bad.  Twilight fans(the hardcore ones) are like a cult.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 06:39:23 PM by AceWonder20 »
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline Whoblehwah

• Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
NOT EVEN GETTING A JAILBAIT LIKE BELLA PREGNANT WITH A MONSTER THAT WILL KILL HER!!

O_O I only read half of Twillight. I think I'm gonna barrow it again just so get to this part, lol.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 07, 2012, 07:13:43 AM
  • Smash Bros. 4 Coming to you in 2013 !
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 05:32:42 PM »
She does need help.  :o

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »
You guys don't know how the story turned out yesterday!

I found the girl in that exact shopping mall,she looked a bit down.I approached her and asked what was going on with her (I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED....SH** CREEPS ME...I expected her to punch me in the nuts or something,but she just was looking down at the floor in a sad manner),and we talked for a while.The chick's dad died two months ago,and she just got too worked up with Twilight because of the shock of his father's death (Cancer),and she was contemplating SUICIDE,among other nasty things.

After a hour or two of talking about her life,she became my friend (WTFH dudes,WTFH...),and I am helping her too see life from another point of view,maybe help her get rid of Twilight,and introduce her to other things,like videogames  ;D

My GF is gonna help too,so,let's see how it develops and I will be quick to post it here  XD||

Offline R.I.C.O - Twon

• I llu M ina T i
  • Last Login:August 25, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
  • WHOOP R.I.C.O!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »
Thats a good move bro.
OMGZ My e-feelings!!! (cheekslap)

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »
Thats a good move bro.

I didn't knew what i was thinking when I aproached her,but it all ended well......I hope lol

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »
So... wait a minute... let me get this straight... you're befriending a girl.... who just went all "psycho on you" a few days ago....... Goodness of the heart... or am I just missing something.....??

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »
So... wait a minute... let me get this straight... you're befriending a girl.... who just went all "psycho on you" a few days ago....... Goodness of the heart... or am I just missing something.....??

Nope.I just get well along psychos  :DxDie

Now,seriously,I just felt THAT SOMETHING was not right......No kidding....

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
I wasnt thinking sad for her. I was thinking that this is a bit far fetched...

^^(PM)^

:-??

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 06:33:51 PM »
 this story is crazy. it does seem far fetched but i can't call it a lie since weird and random things like that have happened to me before lol
u should be careful though( if this is true) from what i've read she could go psycho on u again

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 07:23:35 PM »
Well guys,I came here and other forums i am right now just to tell the epic win that was this morning.I haven't laughed so hard in my live lol
and apparently,the bad luck string just ended and it's just epic lols from now on  ;D

Ok,heres the thing: I went with my mom and my grandpa this morning at 6:00 AM to the new shopping mall in Caracas.We arrived around 7:15 or so.And we got separated,cuz I wanted to see the comic stores and some other like that,eat something,buy a shirt and yesh,everything you can do in a Shopping Mall.......But there was this Twitard,JUST FOLLOWING ME AROUND.She was just a nerdy type of girl,no fat,no glasses,just brakes and three freaky ponytails.She was wearing this huge blouse with "Twilight" and "Bella and Edward Forever in it".She just followed me into stores,in the restaurants,even when i went to RESTROOM!.

Then,when I didn't see her anywhere,i just went to eat a Hot Dog and then reunite again with my grandpa and my mom....But the girl just was waiting for me in a corner!!.....

She surprised me,and then shouted "JUUUUU AREEEE JJJOUUUUUSSSSTTT LIIIIEEEEEKKK EDDDWAAAAARRRDD!!1!1!1111" while she just spitted all over  my face  :-&

I was about to run,but the crazy gal pushed me to the wall,all the way shouting sh** like "Do you Sparkle?!","So hot,your eyes are just like hims!","Is the Cullen Family Allright?!!!11!" and after that,he took off my back pack,and opened it,searching it all over for something.

"Don't you read Twilight?" =(

"No" I said.

And then the girl pulled outta nowhere 3 books of Twilight.And she was again spitting and blabbering all over me....And after that,the girl kissed me in the neck,shouting things like she was drain all my blood to live with her forever...

THAT WAS IT.I WAS ALMOST TO RAGE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

"Real vampire don't sparkle!Real vampires are NOT FU**ING PERFECT AND LIVE IN A LUXURY HOUSE!!.BELLA IS JUST A MARY SUE AND EDWARD TOO!!!TRUE LOVE IS NOT ABOUT BEING FOREVER YOUNG OR WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT!! NOT EVEN GETTING A JAILBAIT LIKE BELLA PREGNANT WITH A MONSTER THAT WILL KILL HER!!THE VOLTURIS (or whatever they are named,just heard the name one time) ARE A BAD EXAMPLE OF THE TROPE OF EVIL ORGANIZATION! MEYER FIRST POINT OF VIEW ITS LIKE A CRAPPY HARRY POTTER FIC!!BEING CLUMSY IS NOT A FLAW!!NOT EVEN IT!! FU** THE HELL UP!!! AND STOP STALKING ME! EDWARD IS JUST A FICTION CHARACTER LIKE MOTHERFU**ING NARUTO!!! OR HULK! OR CHARLES CHAPLIN!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME GO!!"

And after that,she gazed at me and broke into tears....And then she raged too...The girl started throwing me the books and shouting "Edward is real!" ALL OVER THE shopping mall.I wan as fast as I can,and one security guard stopped her,the girl started to bite him in the arm and shouting her vampire powers.

After they took her away,the lulz began.I lost almost 10 minutes of my life just laughing at the girl.Yes,I knew some fans of Twilight are extreme,but none like this one.After that,I went to pick up my back pack,I buyed some Yugioh cards in the nearby store and acted like nothing happened.

I just feel bad for the girl right now,she seriously needs Psicological help. XD||

Twilight Vampires = UnIncredible
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Vampires = FTW

My advice: Get a sample of Dio's blood and put it in your blood stream. Congratulations, you can now suck more blood than any vampire. EVEN TWILIGHT. And...

WWWRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

You can do that! Steamrollers included! Don't forget knives, timestops, stands, and many other things like Western references!

Anyways, what I do is...is...stay away from the Twilight fans.

Oh, and lol at the Blade pic. He's an awesome vampire too.

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »
Alot of people are like that. Not just with twilight. Don't go to an anime convention in japan or locally in the states when a big high ranking anime producer/animator comes to town. It will probably end with you getting injured.

But while your story is believable why the hell didn't you get security? Rent a cops are there for a reason. She was following you all over the mall so walk right up to a security rent a cop and tell them little missy behind you is stalking you. If they actually do there job and talk to her they will soon realize how her fantasy world is being enacted in her brain. Then she will probably get taken out in a straight jacket :P

But seriously Im glad you are trying to help this girl but thats alittle to freaky for me. I can't say I would have done the approach you did. if she cornered me I probably would have acted out of instinct. I hate being cornered.

But some people like that just can't be changed. Like the above poster said they are basically following a cult.

Offline DukeNukem 2417

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 03, 2021, 09:23:56 AM
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 07:45:44 PM »
Allow me to correct your formula, Slivern:

Twilight vampires: COMPLETELY RETARDED
Whedonverse vampires: could kill Twilight vampires without blinking

Anyone who thinks Twilight vampires are cool needs to be severely beaten by Shin Akuma.

Offline Ununsed-Username

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 08, 2014, 12:22:16 AM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 10:05:36 AM »

blade is cool ;)
:DxDie ROFLMBO!
Best. Post. EVER!
THIS MADE MY DAY!

Offline Rygelseid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
  • that one bassist guy
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 11:49:54 PM »
this may sound effed up
but I make fun of the twitards at my school
just out of random too,its the only
time when Im a bit of a bully lol

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 03:09:25 AM »
Twilight Vampires = UnIncredible
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Vampires = FTW

My advice: Get a sample of Dio's blood and put it in your blood stream. Congratulations, you can now suck more blood than any vampire. EVEN TWILIGHT. And...

WWWRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

You can do that! Steamrollers included! Don't forget knives, timestops, stands, and many other things like Western references!

Anyways, what I do is...is...stay away from the Twilight fans.

Oh, and lol at the Blade pic. He's an awesome vampire too.

wait... dio's a vampire?  /:O

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 03:25:22 AM »
wow.. /:O

Offline Ununsed-Username

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 08, 2014, 12:22:16 AM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 08:31:09 AM »
Dude, that's cheesed-up man, I think it's a little far fetched, but I have some stories to that are also fudged up, so, Who knows?
*edit by poster*-------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------*edit*
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 08:40:31 PM by Red Ronin »

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 11:16:20 PM »
Dude, that's cheesed-up man, I think it's a little far fetched, but I have some stories to that are also fudged up, so, Who knows?
Wait!-- To prove it to us: Get a picture of the girl holding the book like this:
G Lux: Pic removed. Dude, rule #1, go read it.
Or any odd position, and upload it on Photobucket, then I'll believe you! :D

Sorry,no pics,until she is sane.She musn't become Twilight-chan yet.If you want pics,I can upload some of mine burning the books for great justice.  :D

On the Dio Brando subject...........WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY??
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 12:11:19 AM by G Lux »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar