collapse

Author Topic: vile wip  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Saberzx

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 30, 2011, 02:15:18 AM
vile wip
« on: June 24, 2009, 03:38:30 AM »
hello  first lat me say sorry i shuld have posted my wip here
my wip is vile from megaman x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLKPFenL6po#

Offline teeno312

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 06, 2013, 05:36:22 PM
  • thank god for existance,your life.....and food 8D
    • teeno & spork mugen
Re: vile wip
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 05:03:24 PM »
very cool but here is a few suggestions
1. make some more frames for stance other wise you look lazy
2. work a little more on the intro there ( maybe where he is flying then comes down)
3. look at some megaman x videos and maybe base those moves onto there so it seems more like him
other than that he is awesome  :thumbsup:

join PLEASE!!!!!

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 07:55:21 AM »
I dont know if its just me, but it dosnt seam like his gun ever moves, its attached to his body so when he throws a punch with his backhand and it moves his sholder, shouldnt it move the gun also.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »
It's a nice start . But as everyone is suggesting , things need to be animated more . You can never have too many frames , remember that .  ;*))
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Saberzx

• Initiate
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 12:51:16 AM »
Thanks For the tips
Here is  another vid of Vile   

Offline GodzillaKingofMonste

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 01, 2011, 04:11:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 12:58:05 AM »
Make it so when he win he screams "IM NOT BOBBA FETT!!!" that would be hilarious

Offline Manic

• Cossack's Creation
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 15, 2024, 09:22:40 PM
  • Poot dispenser here.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 01:48:49 AM »
Nice transformation at the end. ;) I also like that teleportation move.

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 01:56:20 AM »
he reminds me of Boba Fett

looks good...

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 02:07:20 AM »
Are you editing Bass' sprites? All of his basics look like Bass' including the stance...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 02:12:29 AM by {Zr0} »

Offline Saberzx

• Initiate
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 03:42:18 AM »
Posted by: {Zr0}

Are you editing Bass' sprites? All of his basics look like Bass' including the stance...

nope Mvc megaman But the stance is from bass

If you saw any of my other vids U would Know I was having a hard time coming up with a stance
 :)

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »
It's becoming fine! You shold replace that beam with a common projectile, Vile never uses beams in any version he appeared. Also give him a super where he uses a Ride Armor to punch the enemy (he could even have a intro where he comes in a Ride Armor)!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 12:01:08 PM »
he reminds me of Boba Fett

looks good...
believe it or not vile was actually modeled after boba fett due to the creator of him being a huge star wars fan

Post Merge: July 24, 2009, 12:36:24 PM
believe it or not vile was actually modeled after boba fett due to the creator of him being a huge star wars fan

this should help a little for stance and moves though i could find better stuff
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:36:24 PM by Gaijin »

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 06, 2016, 04:00:04 PM
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 12:40:31 PM »
This is kinda off topic but, did they ever really say who vile was before he was vile cause I have always thought that he was bass upgraded just like how zero was pretty much an upgrade of protoman. Oh yeah this character is looking good keep up the good work.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 01:30:12 PM »
This is kinda off topic but, did they ever really say who vile was before he was vile cause I have always thought that he was bass upgraded just like how zero was pretty much an upgrade of protoman. Oh yeah this character is looking good keep up the good work.

Zero is not an upgraded protoman, Zero was Dr. Willy's secret project he spent years developing.
I think i read some place he's been working on zero sence mm2 and you do see him in one of the endings in like powerbattles i think it was.

Vile is a reploid created after the descovery of X. X is the base all reploids were designed off of. X was based on Zero after Dr Light descoverd what he was upto, X is susposed to be Mega Man, but all his memorys of being mega man were wiped some how.

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2009, 02:49:32 PM »
Posted by: {Zr0}

nope Mvc megaman But the stance is from bass

If you saw any of my other vids U would Know I was having a hard time coming up with a stance
 :)

I see lots of basics from Bass.  I also see you used the Vile sprite I made from Izanagi's Vile as a starting point that I posted in the Graphic Art Section.  I'm cool with you using it but you could have dropped me a line and let me know.  I can pick out something I made, especially with that sprite because I'm quite proud of it.   ;)

I think your off to a great start with your first wip, some things need to be animated more.  Keep it going.   ;D
The ending hyper where Vile changes into the different armor is really cool.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:41:52 PM by laspacho »

Offline Saberzx

• Initiate
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »
1 wow your vile sprites are nice i like the cannon  but  u are wroung  i came up with my mine vile sprites on my on i am proud of the work i did with vile. 2 vile has a beam attack in megaman x maverick hunter  3  as for the ride armor i need help spriting his megaman  x ride armor . 4 megaman x  and megaman  are too different robots  i hope this help

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »
Zero is not an upgraded protoman, Zero was Dr. Willy's secret project he spent years developing.
I think i read some place he's been working on zero sence mm2 and you do see him in one of the endings in like powerbattles i think it was.

Vile is a reploid created after the descovery of X. X is the base all reploids were designed off of. X was based on Zero after Dr Light descoverd what he was upto, X is susposed to be Mega Man, but all his memorys of being mega man were wiped some how.

Actually, Megaman X is not an upgraded version of Megaman, Infuene confirmed that they're different people.

Also, in Basses ending of MM2 the Power battles, His blueprints are there:
[youtube=425,350]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pElkBkUwoxc&feature=related#[/youtube]

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 10:10:47 PM »
1 wow your vile sprites are nice i like the cannon  but  u are wroung  i came up with my mine vile sprites on my on i am proud of the work i did with vile. 2 vile has a beam attack in megaman x maverick hunter  3  as for the ride armor i need help spriting his megaman  x ride armor . 4 megaman x  and megaman  are too different robots  i hope this help

Actually, I take it back I looked at my Vile post date and your first wip video post date and you posted your stuff before mine.  I totally apologize, not that I was mad anyway.  I am That much more impressed with your Vile now be proud.  If you put our sprites side by side they are very close, we had the same thing in mind.  That stance still looks like Bass though.  I wish you the best of luck on your wip and I can't wait to see more.   %%-

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 09:42:51 AM »
Yeah well I knew all that stuff mew I was just checking cause there are a few mega man games i haven't play and yes there was an ending in one of the power battles where Wily was  making zero.
Any ways I wasn't saying that protoman was actually zero I know he isn't but, vile I wasn't sure if he had more back history than just being made to destroy x and of course I know that x is mega man that one was pretty clear even if I hadn't played all the x games accept for 8 lol. Really I was thinking more along the representation kinda lines cause really zero holds the same kind of role like protoman and vile as bass cause zero is someone who helps x out but, at times has ended up having to fight him because one reason or another and vile fills a similar type of role as bass because he is a reappearing enemy that is close to x in power. Course though I do know that sigma used bass's dog treble at the end of the first mega man x 1.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2009, 09:52:20 AM »
I dont beleve that dog was Trebble, x1 came out before Trebble was even in a game lol.

I always thought Bass was more of a prototype of zero, like an early alpha stage prototype.

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 11:36:53 AM »
Again with the beam, you should keep it for that super where he changes into Mark-II, which is very cool by the way, and use a normal projectile for a special move. Not only it would make more sense, but it would also be less cheap.

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 12:55:08 PM »
Actually, Megaman X is not an upgraded version of Megaman, Infuene confirmed that they're different people.

Also, in Basses ending of MM2 the Power battles, His blueprints are there:
[youtube=425,350]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pElkBkUwoxc&feature=related#[/youtube]

if inafune confirmed X isnt Mega... then the whole MMX games is a crap..
i finished MMX5 again today... and Sigma said that Dr.Wily hated X for some reason..

but  Dr. Wily never knew that Dr. Light was making X or something like that..
and whats that all about... :-??

when did dr.wily hated X? man... im confused... o.O#

oh yeah... totally forgot..

if u watched Ruby Spear's megaman
MegaMan X said that :

MMX: IM AM You..
MM:  ;D
ROLL: ;*))

meaning.. theyre the same...

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 02:07:43 PM »
wily wasnt making making zero in megaman 2. he started making him when he discovered the evil energy in megaman 7 or 8...i cant remember. thats when u see bass get his upgrades. wily was conducting researches on megaman every time he lost. thats one of the main reasons why zero is able to destroy X plasma shots with his beam sword. zero has the largest consumption of the evil energy withing and is the sole cause of the maverick war due to him spreading the virus or evil energy to other reploids......strange thing is it actually hurts X rather than makes him turn maverick....well in the games anyways. if im wrong please correct me. also dr. light didnt put in the memory of megaman into megaman x at all. he also never knew of wily's secret creation of zero. he made X because he figured the world may need a new hero just in case. he didnt release X into the world because the world wouldnt be ready for his awesome power and ability to think and feel so he set him into the future in order to let X decide the future of both humans and reploids

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 02:42:56 PM »
wily wasnt making making zero in megaman 2. he started making him when he discovered the evil energy in megaman 7 or 8...i cant remember. thats when u see bass get his upgrades. wily was conducting researches on megaman every time he lost. thats one of the main reasons why zero is able to destroy X plasma shots with his beam sword. zero has the largest consumption of the evil energy withing and is the sole cause of the maverick war due to him spreading the virus or evil energy to other reploids......strange thing is it actually hurts X rather than makes him turn maverick....well in the games anyways. if im wrong please correct me. also dr. light didnt put in the memory of megaman into megaman x at all. he also never knew of wily's secret creation of zero. he made X because he figured the world may need a new hero just in case. he didnt release X into the world because the world wouldnt be ready for his awesome power and ability to think and feel so he set him into the future in order to let X decide the future of both humans and reploids

There are holes in that.

1. Zero never orginaly had the Beam Saber, The Saber Zero uses is probably Sigma's or just a random saber. Zero's orginal design was with the Z buster.

2. X and Zero have componets that are compatable with eacother, thus Dr. Light had to have known about Zero, perhaps he had aqured plans some how.

3. The Evil energy wasnt even arround yet when Willy started and the energy itself isnt intelegent, the virus is, and though the virus, Sigma was able to find out about Willy, I beleve it was X5 when this was hinted at, especaly with Sgima's revival of the Rock Monster and the fact that the giant Circle W is in the background.  Personaly I think the intelegent nature of the Virus and the fact that it causes such an outburst and change in reploids is that (i beleve) it was orignaly in Dr. Willy's plans to make a body he could use to live forever but somethign screwd up. Becides how else would he show up in MMZ anyway?

4. Dr. Light Sealed X away because of the danger of the emotion chip, and how with it a robot can break the 3 laws of robotics, Light had no idea he had created something so dangerous so he slealed "X" away  so that he could run tests and programs on him to make sure he wouldnt go nuts and destroy all of humanity.  Why did light do this, well I beleve at some point, mega man finaly kill's Dr. Willy to save the world and stop him for good, and it freaks light out, so he locks him up. Im sure one day capcom will finaly decide to make this the cannon ending of the classic searies when they finaly decide to end that chapter. Its the only one that makes any logical sence.

Offline Saberzx

• Initiate
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 03:28:28 PM »
Posted on: Today at 08:52:20 AMPosted by: SpiderMew  
Insert Quote
I dont beleve that dog was Trebble, x1 came out before Trebble was even in a game .

I always thought Bass was more of a prototype of zero, like an early alpha stage prototype.

SpiderMewTrebble was in megaman 7 and that came out around mega man x 1 so it could be him and i think you are right bass and zero do have alot of the same moves and Zero had A form like bass and trebble in MMX commaned mission so he could be a Zero's prototype  this is what i think the reason Why Megaman x Can't turn maverick from the virus.
in megaman 8 the robot who had the evil energy or virus fights Duo. Duo wins but is hurt
in the fight and had to go to Megaman and Dr. light for help. Dr light Fix duo and after he helpes megaman he leaves  the earth. Now Dr.Light made Mega man x use the same kind
energy as duo and Wily made zero with the evil energy that the other robot used.And thats why I think Megaman x Can't go maverick I could be wrong.  :)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »
i finished MMX5 again today... and Sigma said that Dr.Wily hated X for some reason..

but  Dr. Wily never knew that Dr. Light was making X or something like that..
and whats that all about... :-??

when did dr.wily hated X? man... im confused... o.O#

oh yeah... totally forgot..

if u watched Ruby Spear's megaman
MegaMan X said that :

MMX: IM AM You..
MM:  ;D
ROLL: ;*))

meaning.. theyre the same...

Okay...

Trusting the Ruby spears show is BS.

Then Protoman is evil, and Airman has a head.

and really, I just recently beat MMX5, and I don't remember that happening....

(then again, I only play as Zero, unless I Can't, so I haven't seen X's ending.)

anyway, Wily could hate X for the same reason he hate megaman. Dr. Light made him. Also, isn't it plausable that both MMX and Zero were created around the same time, but couldn't be controlled, so they sealed them up?

Offline Mugendude26

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 12, 2023, 06:14:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »
and really, I just recently beat MMX5, and I don't remember that happening....

(then again, I only play as Zero, unless I Can't, so I haven't seen X's ending.)

Sigma talks about him getting a new partner which is obviously Dr. Wily when you encounter him in X5 as X.

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 04:34:23 PM »
Ah, I see.

See, I wouldn't know that.

Offline Mugendude26

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 12, 2023, 06:14:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 05:12:04 PM »
Also, in X6, Gate's assistant, Isoc is obsessed with Zero and when you defeat Gate as Zero, Zero hears a voice coming from Isoc's lifeless body telling him that he's the strongest robot. Is it possible that Dr. Wily's spirit still exists in the Mega Man X timeline and was controlling Isoc?

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »
thats a very good possibility because i mean dr. lights presence was still felt in this seen so why wouldnt wily?

see the figure is supposed as dr/ light but many questions rose when this happened.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »
Again with the beam, you should keep it for that super where he changes into Mark-II, which is very cool by the way, and use a normal projectile for a special move. Not only it would make more sense, but it would also be less cheap.

M. Bison's projectiles from MVC and alpha would be useful for this.

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »
Sigma talks about him getting a new partner which is obviously Dr. Wily when you encounter him in X5 as X.

Well if you play the mega man zero games it makes more senses cause even though they don't say it in the games wily isn't a spirit cause the Dr.Weil guy in mega man zero is doctor Wily I'm sure even though a lot of people say there is no proof of that but, it make more senses that way cause sigma met Wily and there is a lot of hints at the fact that wily is still around like that dark devil in MMX 5 and the dog has in MMX 1 plus dr.wiel acts the same way as Wily in every way plus Wily could of made himself into a reploid by putting his mind into one.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 12:48:14 AM »
I was going to try to take the old X1 ride armor sprites and resize them, but I failed miserably. anyone have any tips?

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 01:38:29 AM »
Well if you play the mega man zero games it makes more senses cause even though they don't say it in the games wily isn't a spirit cause the Dr.Weil guy in mega man zero is doctor Wily I'm sure even though a lot of people say there is no proof of that but, it make more senses that way cause sigma met Wily and there is a lot of hints at the fact that wily is still around like that dark devil in MMX 5 and the dog has in MMX 1 plus dr.wiel acts the same way as Wily in every way plus Wily could of made himself into a reploid by putting his mind into one.
no Weil is a separate person than Wily. Dr. Weil was the creator of Omega and he was banished because of his insane experiments but forced to live forever in captivity over a century ago if you think in Megaman Zero terms. That is a common misconception that a lot of ppl make. While Wily did die of old age he also did in fact return in secret due to the virus bringing him back. That was said by the actual creator of the whole Megaman Series. The "partner" that Sigma spoke of was indeed Dr. Wily. Why do you think in X5 Sigma knows so much more about everything. Though he didn't go on to say in detail to what happened after X5 with Wily as crazy as it sounds the fact was that he and Sigma did talk alot about everything dealing with Zero.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2009, 02:09:44 AM »
It's not crap, They are different characters. Dr. Light built Megaman who is assumingly destroyed by this time or he has become obsolete, and builds Megaman X but is sealed away for many years later in which by that time both Dr. Light and Dr. Wily would be dead.

Wily did die of old age he also did in fact return in secret due to the virus bringing him back.
When did this happen? I don't ever remember Wily coming back, ony in Zero's dream in X4.

The "partner" that Sigma spoke of was indeed Dr. Wily. Why do you think in X5 Sigma knows so much more about everything. Though he didn't go on to say in detail to what happened after X5 with Wily as crazy as it sounds the fact was that he and Sigma did talk alot about everything dealing with Zero.
I must have completely missed any mention of Wily in X5.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2009, 09:56:02 AM »
It's not crap, They are different characters. Dr. Light built Megaman who is assumingly destroyed by this time or he has become obsolete, and builds Megaman X but is sealed away for many years later in which by that time both Dr. Light and Dr. Wily would be dead.
 When did this happen? I don't ever remember Wily coming back, ony in Zero's dream in X4.
 I must have completely missed any mention of Wily in X5.
about Wily dying...I don't know how it happened either but that what the creator said. I don't have the actual link to it though but it's at Capcom Unity where he actually stopped by and they interviewed hm and allowed everyone of the fans to ask him questions to all the question we have been wondering over the years. Well in X5 he did mention him having a partner and them discussing many things and such about Zero and such. He even mentions something about SMASH BROTHERS!!!  I found it:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/s-kill/blog/2008/09/05/inafunesan_answers_your_questions
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 10:17:00 AM by Gaijin »

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »
This thread is going a little  >:-(-|, don't you guys think?

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2009, 01:49:22 PM »
This thread is going a little  >:-(-|, don't you guys think?

Seconded.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »
about Wily dying...I don't know how it happened either but that what the creator said. I don't have the actual link to it though but it's at Capcom Unity where he actually stopped by and they interviewed hm and allowed everyone of the fans to ask him questions to all the question we have been wondering over the years. Well in X5 he did mention him having a partner and them discussing many things and such about Zero and such. He even mentions something about SMASH BROTHERS!!!  I found it:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/s-kill/blog/2008/09/05/inafunesan_answers_your_questions
Oh right, forgot about that.

Seconded.
My apologies. ><

Offline Saberzx

• Initiate
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 06:34:18 AM »
if anybody have any moves suggestions for vile please tell me

Offline UltraRoboninja

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 28, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 10:20:47 AM »
In Maverick Hunter X, he had a bunch of moves, including a flamethrower in his knee. Maybe give him a MvC Dhalsim style Yoga Flame?

He also had a grenade launcher knee, machine gun arm canon, rocket fist, and a bunch more.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something."
-Plato

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »

Offline Calamix

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 29, 2009, 07:56:38 AM
  • NO MORE MUGEN STUFF BY ME
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2009, 10:21:46 AM »
I made a Vile PB styled with its gameplay in Megaman Maverick Hunter X for PSP. Maybe it can help you.

[youtube=425,350]qX9rOjiF9ng[/youtube]
NO MORE CHARS, GAMES, ETC. NO MORE MUGEN FROM ME. BYE TO ALL

Offline Saberzx

• Initiate
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »
i need some help can anyone make me a hyper portrait  for my wip   vile thanks in advance  [-O<

Offline Paraside

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 09, 2012, 12:38:28 AM
  • El poder no esta en tus puños, sino en tu alma
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »
Excellent dude, I like this character... This image looks awesome for a hyper portrait:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar