collapse

Author Topic: Harley Quinn  (Read 25143 times)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
Re: Harley Quinn
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »
Here's something new to look at. Harley's finished stance along with palettes she'll be having.

If the stance looks a little bit odd, I think it's because I didn't align them exactly right. Also, I know there's still room for 3 more pals, but I just got tired of making 'em. So, will do that tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Can tell now I need to fix the black diamonds on her leg near her waist. Also, updated first post with this stuff. :)

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2008, 10:09:43 PM »
looking good i like the way they look now more dept to them now  :)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2008, 10:30:50 PM »
Thanks. :) Couldn't be happier with her look now.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2008, 10:45:06 PM »
Thanks. :) Couldn't be happier with her look now.

good thats all that matters that you are happy with her first  :)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: January 24, 2008, 09:56:07 AM »
Here's something new to look at. Harley's finished stance along with palettes she'll be having.

If the stance looks a little bit odd, I think it's because I didn't align them exactly right. Also, I know there's still room for 3 more pals, but I just got tired of making 'em. So, will do that tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Can tell now I need to fix the black diamonds on her leg near her waist. Also, updated first post with this stuff. :)

I love the new look but I wouldnt make that her stance because A. it looks like GM Spectres Harley too much, and B. the stance really makes her look too fat in the hips. I think your Jill Stance is way better in my opinion. Your call though :thumbsup:

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:35:44 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #155 on: January 24, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »
I  love Harley Dude @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)  =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

and i agree with:

I love the new look but I wouldnt make that her stance because A. it looks like GM Spectres Harley too much, and B. the stance really makes her look too fat in the hips. I think your Jill Stance is way better in my opinion. Your call though :thumbsup:

Harley is sexy, sexy as hell to be better said and a new stand would be nice. It brings R. Mike to mind too much and is not exactly or better said no where near the hour glass finger Harley possesses.

But regardless good work and looking forward to the release. 

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #156 on: January 24, 2008, 08:46:02 PM »
I'm liking the palettes ;D.

Thanks DG!

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2008, 02:35:40 AM »
I'm liking the palettes ;D.

same here I like the mix up of colors you used. I especially like the Turquoise one.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2008, 09:09:46 AM »
Hey Batzarro!! I hope you don't mind me putting this, considering you are currently in an argument with someone, but I just want to say to keep pushing with Harley :thumbsup:. She's turning out to be just fine. But if you decide to change her after the beta, I just simply want to throw at ya a few tidbits of info. Lilith from Darkstalkers has a very cool walking animation that will fit Harley nicely with her playful attitude. I'm mad I didn't spot this before. Plus Cammy seems to be a nice fit for her as well. But I am merely throwing your way some input to think about. But I look forward to playing with her regardless. Keep up the good work!! :thumbsup: :)

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2008, 05:14:04 AM »

???

Honestly I dont see anything wrong with her hips. Its the meat behind the knees and the width of the calfs if you ask me. Maybe if u slim those down instead of the hips or thighs, it would look a lil' more natural. Harley Quinn was a petite lil' thing anyway.

<_<|google|

%%- %%- %%-
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2008, 07:50:58 AM »
Topic scrubbed and cleaned.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2008, 08:06:57 AM »
I'm still seeing what I can do about sliming her hips/legs down so she doesn't look "fat" even though her waist is thin in my sprites. I'm thinking about fixing up the older sprites though so once she's coded (which I believe she's being coded already) I can release the beta to the public. I'll put up a poll for that later though when the time comes. :thumbsup:

Topic scrubbed and cleaned.
Thank you very much. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2008, 09:35:13 AM »
Yeah Harley should have all the basics, and the 1st Hyper done mid-to late February. This character requires a lot of attention to detail so it wont be a quick process.

But lets not fight about this anymore. It tears me up you guys couldnt get over your differances, but whats done is done. I think DT has the right to show off his Harley sprite every bit as much as you had the right to show off Clayface, or Poison Ivy. However I dont want you to feel taunted with it either.

Unfortunately lets all just move on and be adults.  :(

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »
Topic cleaned again. <_<|...|

Please DARKTALBAIN...
Make your own topic for your W.I.P.

Consider this like an unofficial warning... >o:-(
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2008, 03:59:07 AM »
Topic cleaned again. <_<|...|

Please DARKTALBAIN...
Make your own topic for your W.I.P.

Consider this like an unofficial warning... >o:-(

Harley was something I was doing in May of 2006 because I was so frustrated that I couldn't get the Madcook's newest version with the hammer . Stopped working on mine when I got it & moved onto Black Canary & Hobgoblin  . Then bataroo here started making his , so I figured why waste my time finishing her . So will I start a WIP topic ? The answer is NO . Because she's not really a WIP for me right now , I have other things going on .  Although I have enough sprites done to make her a WIP topic . I don't think I would make her with the CVS sprites anymore anyway . Because everyone seems to be all about MVC so much .  So when I started redoing her this evening just to see how she would look . It was in MVC style . Not really enough done yet to have a WIP thread . 

As for this warning , I really don't see what that's about ? Because I posted a sprite in my post & people commented on mine ? If you look at all my posts here , every single one of them has either Talbain doing something or some sprites I did at the bottom of it . It's kind of like my trademark .  ;D

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2008, 04:02:38 AM »
 :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2008, 07:27:02 AM »
As for this warning , I really don't see what that's about ? Because I posted a sprite in my post & people commented on mine ? If you look at all my posts here , every single one of them has either Talbain doing something or some sprites I did at the bottom of it . It's kind of like my trademark. ;D

I'll try to say it on a different way...
Stop posting on this topic!!!
Isn't funny to keep cleaning the same spot you thought it was already clean you know... \-/o

And for your own Harkey W.I.P. topic...
I said that just in case something like "It's my sprite edit vs yours" contest started here. <_<|...|

I have always said:
If you don't like a character... Make your own version or shup up and stop complaining!!! >:(
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:35:44 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »
so how far along is she? Will we be having a bouncing girl soon? [-O<

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2008, 01:28:31 PM »
As for this warning , I really don't see what that's about ? Because I posted a sprite in my post & people commented on mine ? If you look at all my posts here , every single one of them has either Talbain doing something or some sprites I did at the bottom of it . It's kind of like my trademark. ;D

I'll try to say it on a different way...
Stop posting on this topic!!!
Isn't funny to keep cleaning the same spot you thought it was already clean you know... \-/o

And for your own Harkey W.I.P. topic...
I said that just in case something like "It's my sprite edit vs yours" contest started here. <_<|...|

I have always said:
If you don't like a character... Make your own version or shup up and stop complaining!!! >:(

BRRRRRRRRR it's cold in here . Need a snow suit  :thumbsup:

Maybe I will do that !

( But then it will definately become " the my character vs yours contest " that's never good )   8=|

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »
maybe instead of making a new character or a duplicate of a character you guys should concentrate on completing the ones you already made betas for.

not trying to sound like an bunghole here, but you've already released stuff with great potential, and if you guys sat down and finished it (doomsday, joker, robin) instead of rushing to a new WIP (TWO harley quinns), you could really release some awesome stuff.

just saying.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »
I think DT and I will be able to get past our disputes and work on a Harley together. Atleast, here's hoping.

Also, from what I've heard, Doomsday is well on his way to getting a great update by DT and it's looking amazing (from what's been shown). Joker will also be getting an update (touched up sprites, new moves, ect.) and from what I've heard he might be updated to MvC coding. Robin just got released, and honestly, for the most part I feel he's all there. Just some minor things that need to be done for him, atleast in my view. Also, JasonTodd's already working on Nightwing (can find his WIP in this section).

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2008, 02:55:22 PM »
You said it all XD||
and i think i have done my best on robin. I can t do more, sorry.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: February 01, 2008, 04:49:44 PM »
maybe instead of making a new character or a duplicate of a character you guys should concentrate on completing the ones you already made betas for.

not trying to sound like an bunghole here, but you've already released stuff with great potential, and if you guys sat down and finished it (doomsday, joker, robin) instead of rushing to a new WIP (TWO harley quinns), you could really release some awesome stuff.

just saying.

Well I dont feel Robin was rushed, and keep in mind these are all beta's not finished product. We are working on a vastley improved Joker, and Doomsday as we speak. The thing is guys here at Infinity, and other sites, this is their thing. Jason, DT, and myself are a little bit older, and married and in relationships, so who knows how long we will stick with it.

At anytime there is a possibility that I might move on for career reasons. I figure if a Beta, or alpha is out it gives someone the opportunity to edit, or do a superior version after my time. There are a lot of guys who take a lot of pride, and care into what they do, its an art form. Me Im not as interested in that as some. If a character is on level with Street Fighter II I'm happy since thats what I got, drunk, and played as a young man.

And remember weve only been doing this for 6 months so the feed back and critique gives us valuable knowledge to improve what we release. We have no coders, or spriters to teach us, were winging it as we go.

To me its more fun to put together a few Alpha's share them, then go back later, and improve them so I dont get burnt out. Remember Acey, and Scar put out pretty primitive beta's for Cobra Commander, and Snake Eyes, but yet i know a thousand guys that have them in their roster. Eventually they will get there, people just need to understand were not infinity, or Scruffy. Honestly I dont know that we ever will be due to career, and family. But we have fun with the time allowed.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 04:53:42 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: February 02, 2008, 08:34:35 PM »
well I'm not knocking you or anything like that, don't get the wrong idea. I just think it's a little silly to have two guys who are supposed to be working together fighting over who's new WIP of the same character is better, when they could be using that time and energy on improving their craft as a team.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
well I'm not knocking you or anything like that, don't get the wrong idea. I just think it's a little silly to have two guys who are supposed to be working together fighting over who's new WIP of the same character is better, when they could be using that time and energy on improving their craft as a team.

I'm not going to air this all out in public again . But let's just say we both have a different vision of the character & we are both pretty hard headed . So who knows the out come of all this ?

Mine wasn't even a WIP anymore . I stopped in June with her . I just considered her a bunch of sprites I had done . But she is really so easy to sprite ....... I don't know ?

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar