Author Topic: Bowser  (Read 1440 times)

Offline warner

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 09, 2021, 03:12:58 AM
    • Email
Re: Bowser
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 04:54:57 AM »
Wow!!   :o  I hope u make more.
Yes if i could get more free time, (i only have vacation in my job dec.25th and 26th .)  :(
but if you have something in mind i could do as a sprite, spit it out, buddy.  ;)
:o i'm amazed

how do you make such awesome sprites?
well i'm drawing since i was a kid, now i'm a professional drawer ( i'm a graphic designer in my job ).

the thing I want to know is, warner, are you going to make a standard Bowser from the game, as opposed to the giga bowser sprite you did there?
Well, that's right that's not Giga Bowser, i did some modifications. but not to made it Giga, remember Bowser it must to be Huge comparing to Mario.
but not a spriteswap please! this char would be interesting.
don't worry, i'm not offend people like you anymore with my chars, my future chars will be privates.   
 L-)  L-)  L-)
No estaba Muerto...

Offline Doctor Crow

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 30, 2009, 06:20:02 PM
  • Sony for life.
    • My DeviantART page
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 06:37:58 AM »
don't worry, i'm not offend people like you anymore with my chars, my future chars will be privates.

Uh, no offense, dude, but, if it's going to be private, why would you even post this here?  Seems like a waste of a topic to me.  I don't really care so much because i'm not a Nintendo fan, but to those who are Nintendo fans around here it's like dangling the forbidden golden apple in the Garden of Eden in front of them, and then swatting their hand away when they try to reach for it.  On the other hand, if you were just fishing for compliments, i'm not going to help you there. :|
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Doctor_Crow
The Super Smash Bros games are NOT fighting games, they're party games dressed up like fighting games.  Nintendo needs to stay away from fighters.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 07:20:46 AM »
Uh, no offense, dude, but, if it's going to be private, why would you even post this here?  Seems like a waste of a topic to me.

o.O# Crow.. this is the Graphic Arts section, not a WIP thread in the WIP section.

I don't really care so much because i'm not a Nintendo fan, but to those who are Nintendo fans around here it's like dangling the forbidden golden apple in the Garden of Eden in front of them, and then swatting their hand away when they try to reach for it.  On the other hand, if you were just fishing for compliments, i'm not going to help you there. :|

Again,  o.O# , look at his 1st post. He was asked to do a sprite and he posted it here to show it off. I think you took him the wrong way and got offended for the wrong reason. He was responding to someone's comments about a "sprite-swap." Dont take this thread off-topic.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 07:27:37 AM »
Uh, no offense, dude, but, if it's going to be private, why would you even post this here?  Seems like a waste of a topic to me.  I don't really care so much because i'm not a Nintendo fan, but to those who are Nintendo fans around here it's like dangling the forbidden golden apple in the Garden of Eden in front of them, and then swatting their hand away when they try to reach for it.  On the other hand, if you were just fishing for compliments, i'm not going to help you there. :|

Its his right to do so, if its wish. Many creators has private chars, including me.

Offline Doctor Crow

• Initiate
  • Sony for life.
    • My DeviantART page
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 07:31:39 AM »
Its his right to do so, if its wish. Many creators has private chars, including me.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have private characters, even though i'm of the personal opinion that the community in general would be better off with nothing but public releases.  I'm perfectly aware that it's well within his rights to do so.

What I -am- saying is that it's not fair to start a topic, show off some sprites, and then say that you're not going to release it.
The Super Smash Bros games are NOT fighting games, they're party games dressed up like fighting games.  Nintendo needs to stay away from fighters.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 08:57:41 AM »
I'm not saying he shouldn't have private characters, even though i'm of the personal opinion that the community in general would be better off with nothing but public releases.  I'm perfectly aware that it's well within his rights to do so.

What I -am- saying is that it's not fair to start a topic, show off some sprites, and then say that you're not going to release it.

Crow.. again... you are not reading above the thread you respond to. Read warner's 1st post in this thread. Then check to see what section this is. This is not a WIP topic, nor is it a show off of a future WIP. Take the time to read the entire thread and you will see why warner said what he said.

Offline GaryCXJk

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 03, 2020, 07:22:20 AM
    • Area91
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 09:11:48 AM »
You know, the only thing I actually read was the first post, and I was under the impression that Warner had no intentions to actually make this character himself, and that somebody else asked him to do the sprites.

Because, It's Midnite

Offline Doctor Crow

• Initiate
  • Sony for life.
    • My DeviantART page
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:55 AM »
Crow.. again... you are not reading above the thread you respond to. Read warner's 1st post in this thread. Then check to see what section this is. This is not a WIP topic, nor is it a show off of a future WIP. Take the time to read the entire thread and you will see why warner said what he said.

Again?  This has happened before?  You're right, Excursion, I was wrong, I was under the impression he was going to turn this into a character, my bad.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 10:08:19 AM »
Again?  This has happened before?  You're right, Excursion, I was wrong, I was under the impression he was going to turn this into a character, my bad.

No. It didn't happen before. Just that I was re-iterating that you missed my other post above O Ilusionista's post from page 2 stating the same thing again.

Offline Doctor Crow

• Initiate
  • Sony for life.
    • My DeviantART page
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 10:09:53 AM »
No. It didn't happen before. Just that I was re-iterating that you missed my other post above O Ilusionista's post from page 2 stating the same thing again.

You're right, I totally didn't see that.  Man, that's what I get for waking up at 6 >___>

Offline Neokenjiro

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 27, 2012, 07:58:07 PM
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »
WOW I  love the Bowsers Warner!  Its awesome to see the possibilities that could one day happen with created sprites.  Do you take sprite requests often?  I would love to see a sprite for Rikimaru or Tesshu from Tenchu Stealth Assassin.  Thanks for your effort with the bowser Sprites!   :O*D

Terry:  I'd like to tap that!!!

Offline warner

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 09, 2021, 03:12:58 AM
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 09:21:38 PM »
Thanks excursion to clear the situation here.  :P
I want to say i'm having a very hard time in my job and i get angry easily, and i was really tired for that thing of spriteswap, then i react saying my chars will be privates, but that will be unfair for those guys who always support me and enjoy my chars.  ???
So i'm not taking that determination yet, (yo nunca tomo en cuenta los comentarios tontos q me hacen, no sé porqué hoy me molestó mucho, creo q por lo cansado q he estado .)

sorry, i can't explain well those in english, i'm tired.  (:|

Thanks for you comment Neokenjiro, me too want to see Bowser in mugen someday, but at this time i only can make sprites often, and about your request, maybe this weekend, when i find a little free time.  ;)
No estaba Muerto...

Offline NB

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 09, 2009, 11:46:41 AM
  • I'm a PC
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 02:32:25 AM »

Well, that's right that's not Giga Bowser, i did some modifications. but not to made it Giga, remember Bowser it must to be Huge comparing to Mario

ooooooooh...ok, reminded me of Giga Bowser. Killer sprite nonetheless

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar