collapse

Author Topic: Lets ee how long I last!  (Read 5302 times)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
Re: Lets ee how long I last!
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2007, 10:28:54 PM »
Wheres that topic? I can't find it.
It's named "question".

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline !E

• Infinity Original
  • Last Login:October 19, 2019, 10:47:49 AM
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2007, 10:48:04 PM »
That's just said.

I wonder how he's going to reply to my post.

I think he has to approve of your post before it'll be shown.

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2007, 10:57:36 PM »
Wow Magus is so......I don't even have a word to say about is posts in that topic :-X

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2007, 11:02:03 PM »
Dude I think I just got banned ??? Seriously, it says I don't have permission to access any of the forum or download sections... but I can still log in?

Offline Error Macro

• Email
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2007, 11:03:58 PM »
Thats just stupid. You didn't do anything bad at all. Neither did Teros.

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2007, 11:14:23 PM »
can anyone comfirm this for me? I have the same screename over there

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »
Thats just stupid. You didn't do anything bad at all. Neither did Teros.

Yeah, I know I wish that they would go over it with the other admins/mods before banning anyone... especially when I did nothing wrong. Though he gave me a stage idea anyways ;D

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2007, 12:51:45 AM »
Dude WTF, I tried showing him respect talking to him at his own forum, not telling him my opinion on things that I would really have no right to get in his face about since its his home turf and he can act how he wants. But here its MY home turf and I can voice my opinion all I want. And my opinion is pretty much agreed upon here! What would he prefer? That I say what I said here to his face? I'd get f**k*** banned that way too!!

So basically if anyone speaks their mind about him anywhere, even if it's their right to their own opinion, they get banned. You wanna know what, someone acts up in your forum, fine. Ban them. But banning someone for what they said in their own forum, wow... insecure, immature tantrum throwing bee-otch. You need a pacifier you baby. If you want to throw me out, fine your loss. Why don't you act like a man and come over here and give me a good reason?

Hey magus, f*ck you. F*ck you up the *ss with a big metal dildo, and then break it off and beat you with the rest of it.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2007, 01:14:41 AM »
Dude WTF, I tried showing him respect talking to him at his own forum, not telling him my opinion on things that I would really have no right to get in his face about since its his home turf and he can act how he wants. But here its MY home turf and I can voice my opinion all I want. And my opinion is pretty much agreed upon here! What would he prefer? That I say what I said here to his face? I'd get f**k*** banned that way too!!

So basically if anyone speaks their mind about him anywhere, even if it's their right to their own opinion, they get banned. You wanna know what, someone acts up in your forum, fine. Ban them. But banning someone for what they said in their own forum, wow... insecure, immature tantrum throwing bee-otch. You need a pacifier you baby. If you want to throw me out, fine your loss. Why don't you act like a man and come over here and give me a good reason?

Hey magus, f*ck you. F*ck you up the *ss with a big metal dildo, and then break it off and beat you with the rest of it.

*LMFAO*
That last sentence was priceless. He just doesn't realise that when he bans someone over pettynes that he is loosing fans of the project, it's a real shame. He should be kicked off the team. Don't worry though here is a sprite for the new stage ;D

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2007, 01:23:32 AM »
nothing like immortalizing his douchiness in a stage!

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2007, 01:30:22 AM »
nothing like immortalizing his douchiness in a stage!

Yeah, i'd make a character... but I dunno how. *lol*

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Error Macro

• Email
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2007, 01:48:39 AM »

*LMFAO*
That last sentence was priceless. He just doesn't realise that when he bans someone over pettynes that he is loosing fans of the project, it's a real shame. He should be kicked off the team. Don't worry though here is a sprite for the new stage ;D

LOL someone has a stage with his Batman sprite hanging dead from a chain.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2007, 01:53:47 AM »
Yeah, that's where I got the idea from, but with Magus' character instead. Really, I just need to think of a setting for the stage (and where to get the pieces from), and i'll make it tommarrow.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Error Macro

• Email
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2007, 02:04:32 AM »
ok so i was trying to post something and evertiime you type infinity , it comes out "infshty the leacher and thieves forum"

that REALLY pissed me off

so go check out there "discussion forum"

NOTE: what i have done to their forum solves nothing, but on my part , im tired of being insulted and ridiculed because of the forum i hail from , i did this out of blind pride, laugh, but please dont repeat it
Someone deleted all of your topics.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2007, 02:22:36 AM »
Am I on that list, cause It doesnt look like i can do anything...

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2007, 02:28:52 AM »
Am I on that list, cause It doesnt look like i can do anything...

yeah , i seen your name, almost all of us were on it  >:(

How very ghey.... I didn't do crap to them....

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 01, 2011, 02:42:13 PM
  • I'm different than before, I'm wearing new shoes!
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2007, 02:33:31 AM »
there's a list?
back from the dead

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:January 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM
  • The Metal God
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2007, 02:33:49 AM »
... You went into the forum and insulted one of the high ups repeatedly?

Come on man... I can see why one would be banned over that. That's kinda going over the line. =/

Of course, that could just be because I'm the kind of person who doesn't find it smart to cause unneeded trouble...

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • The Metal God
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2007, 02:51:14 AM »
I understand where you're coming from. It's just that at the same time, ya gotta be a bit more careful about such things.

Way I look at it is, there are enough problems between the two forums. Pride or not, there isn't much sense in causing more trouble if you can help it. =/

I guess a part of me has blidnly hoped eventually tempers would cool down and things would be sorted out to a somewhat amicable understanding. But it seems every time things cool down a bit, something happens to cause trouble and the storm starts back up again. I'm starting to see there probably won't ever be an end to it.

I guess as a casual MUGEN fan, it's a bit disheartening to see things go sour so often between the big forums.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • The Metal God
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2007, 03:01:12 AM »
True. But look at it this way. Is more hatred and flaming going to really solve anything?

I think part of the problem that makes it so niether forum can come to some sort of agreement is the rampant bashing on both sides. Scruffy insults Infinity, Infinity insults Scruffy. It becomes a neverending cycle that just begots more hatred.

I mean, let's face it. It's kinda hard to deny that on both here and Scruffy, people seem to look for excuses to mention the other and bash it, even if the topic doesn't pertain to it at all. I'm not saying all the time, but sometimes it's quite noticable. Part of me believes this just makes things worse.

So if insulting the other all the time solves nothing, then why do it? Eventually, I think that if one side just stopped the insults and the like, eventually the other would stop. Not guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination, but it seems a better plan then what's in place right now.

This little war seems somewhat... childish, I guess would be the best word. No offense meant, it's really the best I can come up with.

Infantry I don't know much about, though. I pop over there from time to time, but never really look at too much. So I can't really comment on that one.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2007, 03:03:43 AM »
Look, no more going to other forums and spamming them nor starting a crusade in the name of Infinity. Please. We don't need any more trouble nor drama. I would rather forget they exist and operate and do what we do best here rather than worry about them and their sensless filtering, but if you go over there starting crap, they will have all the more reason to keep it up because when he runs out of warehouse excuses as to why he filters our name, he uses the excuse of how we talk crap about him here and how using our search function and typing his name in it to see how much hate posts come up about him is why he keeps that filter up. We do not need Magus, nor does he need us... but no need to go all Al-Infinity Scruffy-Infidel-War on us either.

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2007, 03:09:12 AM »
Oh boy I wish this fight between forums would end it getting old and annoying. 

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2007, 03:09:21 AM »
True. But look at it this way. Is more hatred and flaming going to really solve anything?

I think part of the problem that makes it so niether forum can come to some sort of agreement is the rampant bashing on both sides. Scruffy insults Infinity, Infinity insults Scruffy. It becomes a neverending cycle that just begots more hatred.

I mean, let's face it. It's kinda hard to deny that on both here and Scruffy, people seem to look for excuses to mention the other and bash it, even if the topic doesn't pertain to it at all. I'm not saying all the time, but sometimes it's quite noticable. Part of me believes this just makes things worse.

So if insulting the other all the time solves nothing, then why do it? Eventually, I think that if one side just stopped the insults and the like, eventually the other would stop. Not guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination, but it seems a better plan then what's in place right now.

This little war seems somewhat... childish, I guess would be the best word. No offense meant, it's really the best I can come up with.

Infantry I don't know much about, though. I pop over there from time to time, but never really look at too much. So I can't really comment on that one.

Agreed.  Although I don't think that Magus will ever respect Infinity the way some of us respect Scruffy and their creations.. Even if Infinity were to get rid of the hotlinked images in the DB, Magus will still go out of his way to find that one tiny thing that makes us the bad guy, or just stick with his ridiculous accusations that IMT leaked Nightwing (seriously, if you didnt give the IMT a beta of Nightwing, How did they get it and leak it?). Magus is just a childish jerk. Thats all. He acts like he's friggin 5 years old, "This is Magus' treehouse, NO IMT ALLOWED!!! heh heh heh..."

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • The Metal God
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2007, 03:15:21 AM »
In the end, does it matter if they respect this place? You guys know the truth. Does it really matter in the end?

One can never force others to respect them. Respect is earned, but even when it is, one can still choose not to respect. I got warned myself for calmly expressing an opinion on the whole quitting thing with creators. It's all fine well and good. Didn't make a fuss about it. I just don't like a lot of problems.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that whatever Magus' problem is with this place, it need not be fed. He will never respect this place? That's cool. You can never be loved by everyone. Even the greatest historical figures have their detractors.

I think Excursion has the right idea. If this place kinda ignored Scruffydragons existance and operated on it's own, without the bashing and the like, eventually things would calm down enough where peacable co-existance would be possible.

All I know is what's being done right now ain't gonna cut it. Just kinda trying to be reasonable here.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • The Metal God
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2007, 03:34:29 AM »
Ha. Good eye. I guess the way I articulate my posts tends to be a bit more unique than most.

Anyways, yeah, I'm a member on the Scruffydragon forums. I kinda hang around there much like I do here. I'm more a fan of MUGEN. I can't actually create anything. Been on quite a few forums before the MUGEN boards. I actually moderate at one. Tend to post only when I actually have something to say on MUGEN boards, hence why one might not see me as often as many of the others.

Basically, my username is universal. If you see a dl316bh, it's me.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 03:49:54 AM by dl316bh »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar