collapse

Author Topic: MEDIEVAL SPAWN MVC WIP  (Read 27623 times)

Offline thegamerjp

• Last Login:April 21, 2008, 08:39:59 AM
    • Email
Re: MEDIEVAL SPAWN WIP the beginning
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2008, 07:11:57 AM »
I have been waiting along time for someone to make an awesome spawn. he is my all time favorite character. I will give you all my chars and stages and stuff for him when he is done. I have been collecting for 3 years. I have about 2000 chars and 350 stages so if any one reads this and needs some chars or hi res chars so just ask me for my email and i will give you what i got.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2008, 03:21:33 PM »
@ thegamerjp Bro , I'm a creator . Not a trader . Although I appreciate the offer . You do not have to trade me anything for Medieval Spawn . I will release him when he is completed

You've got a few months to wait , though .

@ race  Yeah , still like to check those out . I'm known as  " the guy who created Hobgoblin "
I hope Spawn changes that  :DxDie Just kidding I like the way Hobgoblin looks . He will get a moves update soon .

@ everyone
Do you guys want to continually see progress vids of things I sprite ? Or would you rather wait until I get alot done ?

Let me know , because I could put up the jumping vid .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2008, 03:35:21 PM »
@ thegamerjp Bro , I'm a creator . Not a trader . Although I appreciate the offer . You do not have to trade me anything for Medieval Spawn . I will release him when he is completed

You've got a few months to wait , though .

@ race  Yeah , still like to check those out . I'm known as  " the guy who created Hobgoblin "
I hope Spawn changes that  :DxDie Just kidding I like the way Hobgoblin looks . He will get a moves update soon .

@ everyone
Do you guys want to continually see progress vids of things I sprite ? Or would you rather wait until I get alot done ?

Let me know , because I could put up the jumping vid .

hey id like to see videos, I always like progress  :)

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »
Dont worry about everyone else. You can always type up what changes you've made and if you feel that theres something SO cool you wanna show us, it'll be appreciated. %%-
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2008, 06:00:18 AM »
Ha ha haaaa, yeah i think i got carried away with the hob goblin thing, DT i kno you weren't finished with Hobgoblin its just that i've never talked to an actual  creator besides you and binho and i wasn't aware that you made hob-goblin until i saw what you said in the thread because i've been so busy doing other things i must have forgot.....   :-??  Anyway i always wanted to help creators so now that i can, its exciting hmp.... Well and DT, i replied your pm about the sounds for spawn, so go check your messages ok if you haven't already, and if you have then disregard this message.... Hit me back after you've check them out ok.... and yes i agree lets see some screen shots or videos if you can.....

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »
As much as I appreciate the compliments . You classify me with Binho as creators ? Binho is amazing . I really like his Mortal Kombat characters . I don't feel I am anywhere near his level . Maybe Medieval Spawn will put me there because I will be putting alot of time into him since he is one of my favorite characters .

Check your PM , there is a problem with me getting the sounds . I am really eager to hear what you have .

(click to show/hide)

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2008, 01:16:54 AM »
Yeah i kno, i'm gonna help him with his characters because he said he doesn't have the time like he use to and he said he's goin to make updates but anyway its all good... Everybody have different things that i like, and you have spawn.... Even though binho is amazing he still isn't making spawn, you r, so thats why i said what i said....  :thumbsup: I believe this spawn will put u up there with the other creators so, i'm going ta stick by you on this one..... Anyway, check your pm i put those sounds in rar format and it look like i might be up a little late tryin to find that game and rip the sounds if i can ok... but pm me back let me kno if u got the other ones ok man...  :)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2008, 04:48:07 AM »
Yeah i kno, i'm gonna help him with his characters because he said he doesn't have the time like he use to and he said he's goin to make updates but anyway its all good... Everybody have different things that i like, and you have spawn.... Even though binho is amazing he still isn't making spawn, you r, so thats why i said what i said....  :thumbsup: I believe this spawn will put u up there with the other creators so, i'm going ta stick by you on this one..... Anyway, check your pm i put those sounds in rar format and it look like i might be up a little late tryin to find that game and rip the sounds if i can ok... but pm me back let me kno if u got the other ones ok man...  :)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'm speechless . Check your PM .

(click to show/hide)

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2008, 04:58:35 AM »
Hey man i'm glad you liked the spawn vocals, and um i'm stil tryin to rip those other sounds for ya, and trust me, the one you really want from that game, i agree wit ya totally, i see your vision on that, becuz i had that game awhile back and when that guy says that it is so awesome..... Now also don't forget i make music too, so i could make a stage theme song for that spawn of yours if you want?...   :-?? Anyway also check your pm

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2008, 05:24:53 AM »
That phrase from that DC game still goes through head to this day .  :DxDie Just something about the conviction when he says it . I can't explain it . Plus I really thought it would almost be a cool tibute to Capcom by putting that in Medieval Spawn . Since Capcom made that Spawn game . I always looked at that game as Powerstone on Crack . When I got that game , back then , I didn't leave the house for a day . All I did was sit & play to unlock all the characters .

I think I am going to have to get out my Dreamcast this weekend .

BTW Check your PM .

(click to show/hide)

« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2008, 05:40:23 AM »
yeah you make me wanna play that too.... I loved spawn with the two guns, my brother would get Admonisher and i'd get that spawn and at first he used to always beat me, and was until i found out his secret...... Rocket laughers, mimes, and them d*mn power ups  :DxDie  :DxDie  As soon as i figured his butt out, man  DT i was fragging his butt left to right  :DxDie anyway chck your messages ok

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2008, 06:25:57 AM »
It's kind of sad , all the characters on that game & I was all about Medieval Spawn  . He was my favorite . If I remember correctly he had the big axe . I liked one of the angels alot also . I forget which one . I am definately getting out my Dreamcast this weekend . :DxDie

It's kind of nice to know there are still some Spawn fans left  :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2008, 07:10:51 AM »
It's kind of sad , all the characters on that game & I was all about Medieval Spawn  . He was my favorite . If I remember correctly he had the big axe . I liked one of the angels alot also . I forget which one . I am definately getting out my Dreamcast this weekend . :DxDie

It's kind of nice to know there are still some Spawn fans left  :thumbsup:

Acttually i remeber that game really well, medievel spawn didn't have a giant axe but i giant claymore like sword ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2008, 07:18:23 AM »
yeah he had both the sword and the axe but on the game i remember  him havin the sword....

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2008, 05:08:15 PM »
ripping those sounds from that game is hard..... I am tryin to get the rom so that i can maybe do it but those roms sites r mostly just a bunch of crap...... Well i kno you want tose sounds bad as do i, but we might need some more help on that... But i will continue to do all i can to help u..... Worst case scenario if we can't get them then i'll just make original voice overs of him sayin that......

Offline catbat74

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 27, 2014, 07:06:08 PM
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2008, 06:45:55 PM »
wow, something from the spawn universe, that's awesome.  It looks great, didnt he have somekind of evil looking horse he rode on in the comics?

Offline GaryCXJk

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 03, 2020, 07:22:20 AM
    • Area91
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »
As much as I appreciate the compliments . You classify me with Binho as creators ? Binho is amazing . I really like his Mortal Kombat characters . I don't feel I am anywhere near his level . Maybe Medieval Spawn will put me there because I will be putting alot of time into him since he is one of my favorite characters .

Check your PM , there is a problem with me getting the sounds . I am really eager to hear what you have .

You're right when you say you can't be compared to Binho, but it's more because Binho is a way different MUGEN creator. His specialty is more of Mortal Kombat. Yours is spriting DC characters, perhaps a little bit coding. However, spriting isn't half the work. Spriting is almost all the work. The coding mostly shouldn't be that complicated.

Because, It's Midnite

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »
wow, something from the spawn universe, that's awesome.  It looks great, didnt he have somekind of evil looking horse he rode on in the comics?

Ask & you shall receive ......

;*))

He's going to have some moves & intros with his horse . This may be the first of the Spawn Universe for me . I may be done with DC characters & just go with all Spawn stuff from now on . Haven't decided yet .

@ GaryCXJk The spriting comes easy for me , because of my art . It's the coding that is a problem . I guess I'm  an artist . What is that a left brained individual ? The technical stuiff is harder for me .

Maybe one say I will do a Binho type character . Probably Kung Lao or Kabal . I am a huge MK fan .  :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2008, 09:57:44 PM »

Ask & you shall receive ......

;*))

He's going to have some moves & intros with his horse . This may be the first of the Spawn Universe for me . I may be done with DC characters & just go with all Spawn stuff from now on . Haven't decided yet .

@ GaryCXJk The spriting comes easy for me , because of my art . It's the coding that is a problem . I guess I'm  an artist . What is that a left brained individual ? The technical stuiff is harder for me .

Maybe one say I will do a Binho type character . Probably Kung Lao or Kabal . I am a huge MK fan .  :thumbsup:

:o I really like that sprite man, truly stunning man i can't wait to see more of this spawn ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2008, 03:52:24 AM »
Dt that sprite of spawn is tight, dude u rock  ^:)^  :thumbsup: Anyway um well i myself have never made a chracte from stratch but... if i could get some pcx stuff made for his speciall moves and other things and atleast have all of his basic coding done (Which of course i could do some) Then man i could help u out big time, u see what i was on to (About the you kno what i showed you) Anyway, can honestly say that i may be just an average coder, i'm not a big time coder like binho or Ahuron or drownin or Acey, but here's an idea, why don't u get one of them to help u so that we can put this spawn in the infinity EOH project..... And some may ask how spawn would fall in there (Well because spawn games were made by capcom 2 so...) But any, its just a suggestion, nuthing more

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »
@ Akeme

Thanx . I am probably saving the Hypers, intros & win poses until the end . So you won't see the horse stuff in a vid until MS is almost complete . I am trying to follow a pattern here , so I can get him done the best possible way .

@ race

Thanx for the compliments & the offer . I'll keep you in mind . I have my coder for all the complex stuff . He wants to remain anonymous until the character is complete . As for the EOH project . MS when completed , he may be up to par with the rest of the EOH characters . But .....

I think that's kind of stretching it to say they would want him because Capcom made a Spawn game  :-?? I think there project is strictly 2d fighting Capcom characters . Jill is originally from Resident Evil , though .  ;*))

Anyway , maybe after this I will make a Marvel character that can fall into the project . I have been thinking about Moon Knight for awhile .  8-} One project at a time or else I will never get MS done  :DxDie

(click to show/hide)

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:12:37 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
Re: MEDIEVAL SPAWN MVC WIP the beginning
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2008, 03:23:41 PM »
If you think he may be a good fit, submit an almost finished character, we will evaluate him and then give you a thumbs up or thumbs down.

The only requirements we have is that t has to be a Capcom or Marvel character (of course), has to be in MvC style (coding-wise) and has to look MvC (sprite-style.)

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2008, 03:33:23 PM »
DT i'm goin to finish and put up the download for scorpion tonight when i get off from work... when i get back home i'll pm u about the details... And um just so u kno he's at 90% so ha ha ha haaa.. and boy is he gonna rock everybody's world  :thumbsup:  :) 

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2008, 02:40:30 AM »
@ Excursion

Seeing that he's only about 20% sprited & 10% coded , I am months away from submitting him .
But I will keep that in mind . BTW Thanx for the news headline . It has given me alot more drive to get things done with MS .  :thumbsup:

@ race

I look forward to that Scorpion . Did I mention I am a huge MK fan .  ;D 

(click to show/hide)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2008, 07:33:54 PM »
1st post updated , check out the 3rd /new vid with some new stuff done for the Dark Ages Spawn .

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal