collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 126846 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2175 on: March 20, 2008, 09:53:30 PM »
Me?
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2176 on: March 20, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »
*lol* at all this hate for Daigo. The last few matches I was in with him (3 way battles), I beat him and whoever else was playing.

However, you do stand back and use that blaster too much. :|

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2177 on: March 20, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »
*lol* at all this hate for Daigo. The last few matches I was in with him (3 way battles), I beat him and whoever else was playing.

Naw man, you must have me confused! LOL:D
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2178 on: March 20, 2008, 10:12:31 PM »

Naw bro, three straight in a row wins for me :P lol

I remember cause it was my no lag day... I never forget those, haha.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2179 on: March 20, 2008, 10:19:08 PM »

Naw bro, three straight in a row wins for me :P lol

I remember cause it was my no lag day... I never forget those, haha.

LOL!

EDIT: You wanna Brawl Teros!?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:25:48 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2180 on: March 20, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »
Maybe in a bit, i'm eating right now. Hope there is no lag cause I havent been online in a few days. ???

So maybe in the next hour?

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2181 on: March 20, 2008, 10:50:05 PM »
OK! Kool... 8) LOL;D
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2182 on: March 20, 2008, 10:56:53 PM »
Aight, I'll be ready in like 10 minutes. So whoever gets there first just open a room. :thumbsup:

And if I lag... you'll know it :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2183 on: March 20, 2008, 11:02:38 PM »
Aight, I'll be ready in like 10 minutes. So whoever gets there first just open a room. :thumbsup:

When I think of the Brawls we had together, I usually think of that Mario Sunshine place, I dont know why! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2184 on: March 21, 2008, 12:10:05 AM »

When I think of the Brawls we had together, I usually think of that Mario Sunshine place, I dont know why! LOL!

lol, that's wierd.

Haha, first match was good, no lag, close game too. Second and third mathes lagged for me so I got rocked... mostly the second match. lol

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #2185 on: March 21, 2008, 12:10:40 AM »
Yeah the new look of fox was a shocker for a moment but eventually you vegin to like it. ;)

I hated the new look at first, then it grew on me and now I like this look more then his old 1 ;D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2186 on: March 21, 2008, 01:09:58 AM »
Really? I had no lagg, and if one of us laggs and the other doesnt, the conection is automatically cut! I left becouse my computer shut down! LOL! Sorry!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2187 on: March 21, 2008, 01:58:13 AM »
Really? I had no lagg, and if one of us laggs and the other doesnt, the conection is automatically cut! I left becouse my computer shut down! LOL! Sorry!

Oh, it's okay.

But yeah, I don't really have lag when I think about it, it's more like delayed controls. Lag is where the game goes in like in slowmo and I don't have that problem unless I do "Brawl Anyone". I've been getting kicked out of those recenlty cause of someone's horrible connection \-/o

But when I play you guys I get delayed controls, it's like local is the only way to go. *lol*

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #2188 on: March 21, 2008, 03:47:30 AM »
Yeah the new look of fox was a shocker for a moment but eventually you vegin to like it. ;)

I hated the new look at first, then it grew on me and now I like this look more then his old 1 ;D
Yup agreed, anyways who else got a huge look upgrade beside ganon and young link plus fox. ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #2189 on: March 21, 2008, 04:11:47 AM »

Yup agreed, anyways who else got a huge look upgrade beside ganon and young link plus fox. ;)

well Tp Link thats for sure Sheik has long hair and thats about it besides every1 but Kirby is shinier :O*D

Offline Akeme

« Reply #2190 on: March 21, 2008, 04:15:39 AM »
Ohh ok, anyways i think the best character apperance upgrade is ganon and toon link ;)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #2191 on: March 21, 2008, 05:40:48 AM »
I think Toon Link is a wee bit more powerful than normal Link. Mainly because when I did the down attack while falling, you bounce from the first hit and get to attack again, where as normal Link doesn't bounce and just lands. The thing is, I didn't like Young Link in Melee, but I actually enjoy Toon Link in Brawl. I never payed attention to Mr. Game and Watch in either Melee or Brawl because I never played any of his games. Same with other characters from games I have never played, unless they were from the original N64 game (like Ness)

I personally liked Fox's Brawl look ever since I saw the first screenshot of him.
for me it was Fox+Scouter=Over9000 barrel rolls = epic win.
While I think Wolf is an ok character in the game, I dislike his voice actor, the acting makes it seem like he's just trying to hard, where as everybody else is just perfect. In SSE Mr. Game and Watch kind of creeped me out.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #2192 on: March 21, 2008, 05:52:03 AM »
I think Toon Link is a wee bit more powerful than normal Link. Mainly because when I did the down attack while falling, you bounce from the first hit and get to attack again, where as normal Link doesn't bounce and just lands. The thing is, I didn't like Young Link in Melee, but I actually enjoy Toon Link in Brawl. I never payed attention to Mr. Game and Watch in either Melee or Brawl because I never played any of his games. Same with other characters from games I have never played, unless they were from the original N64 game (like Ness)

I personally liked Fox's Brawl look ever since I saw the first screenshot of him.
for me it was Fox+Scouter=Over9000 barrel rolls = epic win.
While I think Wolf is an ok character in the game, I dislike his voice actor, the acting makes it seem like he's just trying to hard, where as everybody else is just perfect. In SSE Mr. Game and Watch kind of creeped me out.
I agree it is like the voice actor was trying too hard, plus what is the deal with mr.game and watch weird isn't it ;)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2193 on: March 21, 2008, 08:29:06 AM »
Falco also got a new look!  :thumbsup: I hate Wolf, they tried to make him too kool, with the spikes the chains, the wanabe cool attitude and that retarded thing on his back, oh, and let us not forget that stupid eyepatch! And as for T. Link, I agree that he's better than Link, not only becouse of his pogo attack(down A), but becouse he stands out with cartoony style, I love that! He's also faster than Link and almost as strong, and as far as his down A geting 2 hits, Link can also do that, but T. Links fall is faster!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2194 on: March 21, 2008, 08:34:07 AM »

Oh, it's okay.

But yeah, I don't really have lag when I think about it, it's more like delayed controls. Lag is where the game goes in like in slowmo and I don't have that problem unless I do "Brawl Anyone". I've been getting kicked out of those recenlty cause of someone's horrible connection \-/o

But when I play you guys I get delayed controls, it's like local is the only way to go. *lol*

I only remember having delayed controls the first few matches I had, God! Am I really used to them? LOL! Nah, I doubt it, if I was used to them I would have noticed when playing classic or any other mode!

>:-(-| Kool Avatar, I think I'ma make a Falco one! LOL;D
Coming 2099.

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #2195 on: March 21, 2008, 08:47:30 AM »
I'm going to kindly dissagree with you all about Wolf (Who's my main now :P). The moves are tricky but once you get a handle on him he's so fun to use. I honestly was able to compete the "Defeat 10 in Cruel Brawl" challenge because of him.

I actually like Wolf's english voice too, ever since I heard it in Assault. A lot of people have actually complained about it, though, comparing it to his original Star Fox 64 voice. However, it was my personal opinion that Wolf was recycled into a far more interesting character in Assault, and the voice just seemed to fit to me. I've heard Star Fox Assault in both the original japanese and english, and it's one of those few times where I liked the Japanese and English voice equally.

As for Wolf's change in outfit, I think it makes him stand out more from Falco and Fox, which is what I think they were going for with the change. One thing I like about it is all the detail they put into the design, where as the Assault design was a bit more simple.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #2196 on: March 21, 2008, 09:25:48 AM »
I rarely come into this section and I sure as heck had no idea we had a 127page thread about this game  :o

Anyway, I got this game 2 days ago. I did not know it could be this addicting  @-) @-)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #2197 on: March 21, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »
I'm going to kindly dissagree with you all about Wolf (Who's my main now :P). The moves are tricky but once you get a handle on him he's so fun to use. I honestly was able to compete the "Defeat 10 in Cruel Brawl" challenge because of him.

I actually like Wolf's english voice too, ever since I heard it in Assault. A lot of people have actually complained about it, though, comparing it to his original Star Fox 64 voice. However, it was my personal opinion that Wolf was recycled into a far more interesting character in Assault, and the voice just seemed to fit to me. I've heard Star Fox Assault in both the original japanese and english, and it's one of those few times where I liked the Japanese and English voice equally.

As for Wolf's change in outfit, I think it makes him stand out more from Falco and Fox, which is what I think they were going for with the change. One thing I like about it is all the detail they put into the design, where as the Assault design was a bit more simple.
I like Wolf, and how he plays, it's just the voice that annoys me. He doesn't sound like he's in the same universe as the Star Fox characters. First you have Fox who sounds all triumphant, then you have Falco who sounds like a guy who sounds like a show off, then you have slippy which is some cute sounding toad thing, and peppy who sounds like an old teacher. Wolf on the other hand sounds like a villain for Metal Gear because his voice is so dark and gritty, I just can't picture that voice as a furry. I never played assault because I vowed to stay away from Star Fox games after SF Adventures, so I can't really say anything about the voice actor in Assault. The only SF game I can actually say I've played was Star Fox 64, since I had a ps1, and my friend had a N64 and got me hooked to N64 with Starfox64 and Ocarina of Time. 
My main though is Solid Snake, because I feel like I have complete control. I mean there's two moves where you can set land mines (one of them being remote controlled), and then there's Nikita launchers, meaning if 3 people are in a corner beating eachother up, I can just go into a far away corner and shoot Nikita's all day.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #2198 on: March 21, 2008, 09:49:06 AM »
Ohh snake is your main, wow i respect snake alot more ever since i went to final round and saw how good snake really is in brawl depending on the person playing him. All i can say is that he is a beast if used well ;)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2199 on: March 21, 2008, 10:01:37 AM »
Ohh snake is your main, wow i respect snake alot more ever since i went to final round and saw how good snake really is in brawl depending on the person playing him. All i can say is that he is a beast if used well ;)

Yo you should Play KenshinX, He's a beast with Snake, I can honestly say he masterd him! But I cant trick him with his Final Smash! :P

And wolf... I just don't like him, they tried to hard on his design, I think his vioce fits him, but he just doesnt apeal to me, all the spikes, chains and eyepatch, his head is all rounded and ugly! Fox's forhead is huge, but it looks good on him,  I don't have a problem with how Wolf plays, he's pretty decent, but he just looks too... Bleh... and I think it's about DAMN time they got Falco right, he's perfect in this game, his design is perfect, so is his vioce, he's got that Brooklyn/Pizz Delevery guy/show off Vioce, just perfect! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal